PDA

View Full Version : this is great!!!!

willow
19-04-2005, 17:10
as we have got this great new forum i thought i would start it off by sayning hello, i have got two kids a boy age 9 and a girle age 1, i work part time and this is going to be a great thing for all of us to get to know each other.

Debs
19-04-2005, 18:01
hiya willow just come on here and seen this!! it is fab!! i have a little boy aged 3 going on 18!!!!

willow
19-04-2005, 18:05
niall is the same!!! he is 9 going on 15!!! with a bedroom to match!

pie_man
19-04-2005, 19:23
Must register a complaint with Mordor - "Female Talk" I can't participate then?
"down with discrimination"
"we want equality"
"we want equal pay - erm what am I babbling on about?"

I have a 13 month old who insists on waking up at 2:00 am - so I've decided to book him on the next Virgin flight in to space!

Debs
19-04-2005, 19:25
my little boy is so lairy all the time. he wont get up in the morning for pre school i have to drag his covers off him iam seriously thinking about a jug of water next!!

willow
19-04-2005, 19:27
i can't see why not!!!!!!! does anyone else have a problem with this?
as long as you don't mind us talking about pmt, pieriods, childbirth and all the other fun things us females go through!

chance
19-04-2005, 20:19
i have a 5 year old boy who i have trouble rising in the mornings for school,i have tried flicking a bit of water on him and he shoots up! lol. i also have a 1 year old boy and another due in october(prob another boy)

willow
19-04-2005, 20:30
i must be quite lucky then, my 9yr old only needs to be asked once and he gets up gets his brekkie and then gets washed and dressed!! all without being bugged every two mins!!!

chance
19-04-2005, 20:35
maybe a couple of years time then he might change,heres hoping.nightmare to get him to get dressed! takes him what seems like 3 hours to decide what he wants for brekkie then another 3 to eat it! we are nearly always late! lol

willow
19-04-2005, 20:45
niall was like that a few years ago but he has got so much better now he is a bit older, i have got it all to start again now with niamh who has just turned 1!

chance
19-04-2005, 20:58
yeah me too when my one year old starts,think we might make it up the school for mid day if we hurry lol,nah im not that bad.do you mind having a big age gap now you look back on it,if you dont mind me asking? i regreat leaving it so long with my two,but there are some great advantages to it as well as the disadvantages.

chance
19-04-2005, 20:59
just out of interest,is your real name willow? i like that name.

willow
19-04-2005, 21:03
it was not planned to have such a big age gap but its just the way it happened! it is great though niall is fab with niamh and really helps out a lot. the strangest thing for me is that i am older now and it is so different now! i had niall when i was 18 and niamh when i was 26 its amazing what a few years does! i do have a lit more on my plate this time round as well as having the two kids i am deputy manager in a shop, i have all the house stuff to do!, my boyfreind does what he can but he works a lot and we can't afford to live together so that makes it quite difficult. but the happy pills work!!!

willow
19-04-2005, 21:05
its katy, willow was what i wanted to call niamh but i was not allowed!!!

chance
19-04-2005, 21:07
yeah my other half doesnt like willow either! :angry:

willow
19-04-2005, 21:08
it was the only good thing about having niall on my own i could decide what to call him all by myself!! poor child he is now stuck with niall omari

chance
19-04-2005, 21:09
it was not planned to have such a big age gap but its just the way it happened! it is great though niall is fab with niamh and really helps out a lot. the strangest thing for me is that i am older now and it is so different now! i had niall when i was 18 and niamh when i was 26 its amazing what a few years does! i do have a lit more on my plate this time round as well as having the two kids i am deputy manager in a shop, i have all the house stuff to do!, my boyfreind does what he can but he works a lot and we can't afford to live together so that makes it quite difficult. but the happy pills work!!!
oh god and i moan! i had my son at 17 and by 18 we had our own house(mortgage) i had my second son at 21,it is much easier second time around.

willow
19-04-2005, 21:10
sorry it just kept coming out!!! it is easier second time

chance
19-04-2005, 21:12
are you on anti depresssents do you mind me asking? is this due to postnatal depression?

willow
19-04-2005, 21:16
yes i am on happy pills, along with all the other stuff that i said about i had a reletive and a very close friend die just before xmas and that tipped me over the edge! i think a lot of it is due to postnatal depression but it is loads of stuff all mixed up!

chance
19-04-2005, 21:22
oh sorry to hear that.do you think they help? i had postnatal depression after i had my first son and it went on for about 3 years! really brings you down,plus my other half didnt really understand.i went on the ole pills for a while but i didnt find they helped whatsoever so i came off the and got better on my own in time,was real worried it would happen again the second time around was thankfully i was fine and now couldnt be happier!

willow
19-04-2005, 21:25
i have only been on them for three weeks so its early days yet, i just got to a point where i was sat every night crying and was totally stressed out all day, to be honest i think telling the doctor really helped, my other half is not too bad he sort of understands but thats men in general i think!!!

chance
19-04-2005, 21:27
yeah they reckon they don't kick in for about 2-3 weeks don't they?

willow
19-04-2005, 21:30
thats what the doc said, to be honset the best thing about it is i can't drink so i think that has helped a lot!! the one thing that is a problem is that i work in a wine shop!!!!

chance
19-04-2005, 21:48
lol! oh well gd luck. are you the youngest mum in nialls class?

willow
19-04-2005, 21:59
i think so, there are a few that are not much older, i know one is a year older as we went to school together

chance
19-04-2005, 22:02
i think its great,i love going up the school knowing i am the youngest one to be standing outside the classroom.i used to kind of be embarresed by it but now i realise i am no different to them,just younger oh and trendier,lol.

willow
19-04-2005, 22:06
i used to feel like that but once i got to know some of them i have realised they are the same as me and as you say i am just younger and trendier!!!!

Debs
19-04-2005, 22:55
i have a 5 year old boy who i have trouble rising in the mornings for school,i have tried flicking a bit of water on him and he shoots up! lol. i also have a 1 year old boy and another due in october(prob another boy)

glad to see it not just me i just thougfht he must be lazy!!

you are soo lucky to have a baby on way! me and my husband have been trying a while now but nowt is happening!! it really starts to get you down every month!! never mind hopefully one day it will be good news!!

hope you prenancy is going well. i was so rough with connor makes me wonder why i want to put myself through it agian!!! men have it soo easy

chance
20-04-2005, 10:20
it took me a year to fall with my second son but this time it happened straight away! it used to get me down waiting to see if your period would come and when it did you felt awful and knew you had yet another month to wait and see,good luck to you x

Sherbs
20-04-2005, 11:13
Trendier....lol

Trinity
20-04-2005, 12:21
I love Willow as a name, but i haven't heard of it in real life, just in Buffy. Great character ,too. I bet if she had kids they would get up no problem! A little bit of wikka makes the world go round!

Londoner
20-04-2005, 13:10
Calling all parents!!!

If you want to check out a cool website that deals will all parenting issues then try the bad mothers club

Wicked site

(I do hope i am allowed to post this!! - apologies if i am not)

Debs
20-04-2005, 22:01
it took me a year to fall with my second son but this time it happened straight away! it used to get me down waiting to see if your period would come and when it did you felt awful and knew you had yet another month to wait and see,good luck to you x

thanks chance!!! i need all the luck!!!

when your baby due???

chance
21-04-2005, 10:10
its due october,i had a dream last night i was at my scan and they told me it was a boy.

Debs
21-04-2005, 10:27
i dreamt about giving birth nearly every night!! i dreamt i was having a boy and i did!!

di marco
23-04-2005, 11:26
I love Willow as a name, but i haven't heard of it in real life, just in Buffy. Great character ,too. I bet if she had kids they would get up no problem! A little bit of wikka makes the world go round!

yeh its quite a cool name. i know someone called willow, she lives a few houses away from me

~Sooz~
23-04-2005, 11:50
How are all our expectant mums today? Hope everyone is keeping really well and not having any problems?

:)

chance
23-04-2005, 20:16
yeah im fine thanks,apart from having puppys here and they poo and it makes me heave!!

RealityGap
27-04-2005, 11:04
glad to see it not just me i just thougfht he must be lazy!!

you are soo lucky to have a baby on way! me and my husband have been trying a while now but nowt is happening!! it really starts to get you down every month!! never mind hopefully one day it will be good news!!

hope you prenancy is going well. i was so rough with connor makes me wonder why i want to put myself through it agian!!! men have it soo easy

Hi Debs,

its so hard trying for a baby and nothing happening, been there too ended up having ivf to have my 2 but back wanting another too!! Hoping for a minor mirical it could happen I guess!!

You can now buy microscopes that you look at your saliva and you can tell if you are about to ovulate you can pick them up for about £15 might help you time "things" better

Really just wanted to let you know your not alone and to say good luck

Debs
27-04-2005, 11:49
Hi Debs,

its so hard trying for a baby and nothing happening, been there too ended up having ivf to have my 2 but back wanting another too!! Hoping for a minor mirical it could happen I guess!!

You can now buy microscopes that you look at your saliva and you can tell if you are about to ovulate you can pick them up for about £15 might help you time "things" better

Really just wanted to let you know your not alone and to say good luck

hi reality gap

it is awful!! my mate has just told me she is pregnant!! i am very happy for her but also very jealous!! it is soo hard when you want it soo bad and then other people around yuo get pregnant so easy!! got docs friday to see what is happening!!

i will look out for those microscopes!! where do i look ill try anything now!!
i thought about ivf in the future but not sure how it works!!! ihave heard lots of bad stories about it!!

RealityGap
28-04-2005, 10:23
Debs,

weirdly enough my mate has just announced her pregnancy too, like you I am really jealous. Good luck on Friday hoping that they can help you.

Feel free to email me, if you want to talk about things, I found IVF a good experience, mainly as I have 2 little ones to thank it for, but did try other things before like clomid and IUI's.

You can pick the microscopes up from the online auction site - not sure I can post its address but I am sure you know what I am meaning, if you look up ovulation microscope they should come up.

hugs - it is such a hard thing you are dealing with

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:23
hi realitygap

must be the time of year for pregnancies!!!!!!!!

unfortunatelyit wont let me mail you!! thanks for the luck i think i need it!! heard about clomid and think that is what doc said she will be trying!! yeah i not what you mean i may give it a go!!

RealityGap
28-04-2005, 14:47
debs I have added you to my msm list, I will catch you there some time and will give you my email address.

brenda1971
28-04-2005, 14:54
Hi I am brenda and I have a 17 month old daughter called Emma and in the last 3 weeks she has started walking