PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers:14th Nov - 18th Nov 2005

Lennie
29-10-2005, 11:44
Monday November 14 2005
The atmosphere is tense at the Taylor/ Burtons' as they prepare for the first day of Justin's (Chris Fountain) trial. Liz (Andrée Bernard) and Mrs Macintosh (Jane Godber) meet again, as Macki's mother asks what is left for her now her son is dead. Dominic (John Pickard) tells Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) he's leaving Hollyoaks because Tony (Nick Pickard) doesn't want a brother. And the rivalry between Josh (Sonny Flood) and Hannah (Emma Rigby) continues: Operation Hairy Beast is go!

Tuesday November 15 2005
Darlene (Sarah Lawrence) takes the stand at Justin's (Chris Fountain) trial. Tony (Nick Pickard) tries to make peace with Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) but she wants him to apologise to Dominic (John Pickard). And back at school, Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Derbyshire) are bigger celebrities than Steve Irwin after surviving their near-deadly encounter with the Beast of Hollyoaks.

Wednesday November 16 2005
It's Justin's (Chris Fountain) turn to defend himself at his trial. The prosecution reels off all the times Becca (Ali Bastian) visited him without his knowledge. (I think there is a mistake in this sentence, it should be without Jake’s knowledge or something :) )
Max (Matt Littler) is worried about Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) throwing herself headlong into work. And Operation Hairy Beast is in full swing.

Thursday November 17 2005
It's Nicole's (Ciara Janson) turn for a grilling at Justin's (Chris Fountain) trial. Then the barristers sum up their cases... There's tension in the Dean household after the revelations about Becca (Ali Bastian) skipping school to visit Justin. And although she has no proof, Hannah (Emma Rigby) is certain Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Derbyshire) have staged an elaborate, beastly hoax.

Friday November 18 2005
It's the day of Justin's (Chris Fountain) verdict: has Darlene's (Sarah Lawrence) testimony had any impact on the jury? Jake (Kevin Sacre) is left alone at the flat to stew in his foul mood; does he realise how much of a mess his marriage is in? And Hannah (Emma Rigby) plans her next line of attack in her war against Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Derbyshire)...

Jade
29-10-2005, 11:47
Thanks for posting. I hope Justin gets proved innocent.

Lennie
29-10-2005, 11:52
I hope so too, there's tension in the Dean household

Well we all know where Becca's going to be on Friday, in court supporting Justin :cheer:

Angeltigger
29-10-2005, 14:08
Yeah i hope he gets off- but i heard that he does as Darlene show her story to the truth.

di marco
30-10-2005, 08:43
thanks for posting! :) i hope justin gets let off too

Chris_2k11
30-10-2005, 20:37
Oooh it's all getting exciting! :cheer: :D

Chloe O'brien
30-10-2005, 23:02
i wonder how with becca visiting justine this will affect her marrige to jake

Lennie
30-10-2005, 23:05
i wonder how with becca visiting justine this will affect her marrige to jake

Its gonna affect it, and also the trust issue will come up again and Jake/Lisa's affair

di marco
31-10-2005, 06:55
yep its def going to affect it, like lennie said its the whole trust issue again and also jake already feels insecure about the whole thing, hes going to get really annoyed i can tell!