PDA

View Full Version : corrie panto

Debs
25-10-2005, 12:17
Corrie Fans are in for atreat this festive season- rumour has it that the cast are recording a speical xmas pantomime to be shown on itv1

it is thought around 30 of weatherfields best loved characters will come together for this one off show, which is believed to center around a fantasy scenne dreamt up by Frankie Baldwin with herself and cheating hubby Danny as the main characters

This will be the first time in recent years that many of the cast have come together for a xmas panto although the soaps singing and dancing extravaganzas proved to be popular in its early days

However while the Corrie cast will be practising their choruses of hes behind you its been confirmed that EE which regularly produces a festive show will not be making a xmas musical speical this year?

Bryan
25-10-2005, 12:24
no!!!!! i love the eastenders christmas party!!!!!!!

Tamzi
25-10-2005, 12:48
How can eastenders not do a christmas party? Corrie are trying to come up with their own festive thing, which sounds a bit weird. It may be good with Frankie and Danny though
xxx

Debs
25-10-2005, 12:52

i know! i cant beleive they not gonna do one this year :(

Abbie
25-10-2005, 13:01
yay i love pantos i cant wait now they are sooo sooo funny lol

LostVoodoo
25-10-2005, 14:43
i always find the EE xmas party a bit cringe-worthy, there just doesn't seem any point to it (and Kim Metcalf saying she'd never sung in public before on Celeb Fame Academy when she'd sung at the xmas party in front of 7million people earlier that year...)
but Corrie already has a tradition of comedy and some good comedic characters, along with good singers like Debra and Bradley so this could really work. being a veteran of 6 pantos i'd love to see which one they do!

i_luv_dennis
25-10-2005, 16:14
and me

Chris_2k11
25-10-2005, 21:11
Oh no! This aint on! :angry: