PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

emma_strange
24-10-2005, 16:02
Ok so the other soaps have one, and people keep posting threads about individual episodes so I though maybe we could have a current ep discussion?

Amz84
24-10-2005, 19:01
My post about Boyd was about todays episode, I was wondering if someone could close it and put it in this thread for me.

Debs
26-11-2005, 14:23
hiya can aynone fill me in on thursday and fridays episodes pleaase?

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 15:09
Hi! What a good idea. I did notice every other soap have a current episode discussion thread. I think its a good idea. So did anyone watch todays episode? Heres the sypnosis:
Friday 23rd December 2005
Karl learns of Susan's engagement and soon confronts Alex-asking why he hasn't told Susan about his illness. Joe accuses Janelle of stealing Audrey.

Discuss! :D

CrazyLea
25-12-2005, 17:24
hiya can aynone fill me in on thursday and fridays episodes pleaase?
yeah id like to know what happend them days too as i missed them...

feelingyellow
31-12-2005, 22:25
yeah id like to know what happend them days too as i missed them...

that was ages ago lol but http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours and go on spoilers!!

feelingyellow
31-12-2005, 22:26
max was so bad on friday lol - janelle was good though! glad her and lyn made up - and i never saw roo in it before but he's bound to be fab! hope stingray and dylan are ok! especially dylan, lol :wub:

CrazyLea
18-01-2006, 21:20
great eppy tonight!! cant wait till tomorrows now
can this thread be stickyed by the way??
i didnt know there was one, so started discussing tonights episode somewhere else lol

hayley
18-01-2006, 22:57
Todays eppie was great!!! I was a bit annoyed we didnt see the actual crash! and the end was a bit wierd i thought dylan was drowning- then i relised it was the camera!

sheilamarie
18-01-2006, 23:11
i really enjoyed todays eppie i hope skys still alive well only time will tell well all i can say is roll on tomorrows eppie :)

CrazyLea
18-01-2006, 23:16
Todays eppie was great!!! I was a bit annoyed we didnt see the actual crash! and the end was a bit wierd i thought dylan was drowning- then i relised it was the camera!

yeah me and my mum was annoyed that we didnt actually see it crash too! that would have been better i think.

Debbie Meadows
19-01-2006, 11:46
Does anyone know who planted the bomb and was it meant for Izzy?

Katy
19-01-2006, 17:22
it was a really good episode, i really enjoyed it was the topic of discussion i one of my lessons today. It wa abit hysteical at parts though. Cant wait for tonight.

hayley
19-01-2006, 19:04
for some reason i cried in todays eppie!!! it was really good though!

Debs
19-01-2006, 19:18
todays episode made me cry so you not strange hayley. it was just the whole music and the way evryone was reacting it was sad and when connor woke up and serena wasnt there that was so sad.

feelingyellow
19-01-2006, 21:32
Just watched today's and yesterday's episode. It was really sad yet some what hilarious! Sorry but Serena's acting was like the worst lol, and just the whole thing kinda made me laugh. But it was really good lol, just a mixture of laughter and tears for me!
I wish we could have seen the lives being rescued though, in Corrie when Martin, Kevin and Tommy were rescueing the Platts I found the best bit the rescueing. I probably would have that funny aswell though, lol.
The thing with Zeke was hilarious ... peeing on a cushion! :lol:

Amz84
19-01-2006, 23:45
i cried when i first seen it when it was on in oz, believe me you are going to need your tissues ready for the following episodes.

it was all to do with the music when they were all going to Harolds.

Cornishbabe
10-02-2006, 22:48
Was I the only one who cried at the memorial service today. I dont know why yeh it was sad but i just couldnt stop crying"

DaVeyWaVey
10-02-2006, 22:53
I actually have missed neighbours for quite a while now. I used to be addicted to it and watch it everyday but i haven't bothered in the past year. I missed watching the plane crash which was a real shame as i wanted to see it but the last time i actually watched was when Susan and Karl split up/Steph's breast cancer/ Dee's death (which was fantastically done) and then i just stopped watching. Anyway i was hoping if someone could fill me in on what has happened so far. Has Lil David and Serena all been killed?

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 22:55
I actually have missed neighbours for quite a while now. I used to be addicted to it and watch it everyday but i haven't bothered in the past year. I missed watching the plane crash which was a real shame as i wanted to see it but the last time i actually watched was when Susan and Karl split up/Steph's breast cancer/ Dee's death (which was fantastically done) and then i just stopped watching. Anyway i was hoping if someone could fill me in on what has happened so far. Has Lil David and Serena all been killed?

Yup Harold lost his son daughter in law and grand daughter the "funeral" for them was today:(

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 22:56
Was I the only one who cried at the memorial service today. I dont know why yeh it was sad but i just couldnt stop crying"

I admit I was moved to tears, but I didn't bawl, I was mostly touched by Harold and Sky's euology.:(

DaVeyWaVey
10-02-2006, 22:57
Yup Harold lost his son daughter in law and grand daughter the "funeral" for them was today:(

I can't believe Harold has lost his family :eek: I may start watching from Monday again if i get the time :)

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 23:00
it was so sad today- not watch Neighbours in a long time

neroc
11-02-2006, 12:39
Neighbours seems to just get better and better! Yeah I cried at the memorial yesturday..I feel so sorry for Harold he has like hardly any family left now!

LostVoodoo
11-02-2006, 15:05
yep, the show got me yet again! i've been crying at least once a week since the crash happened! it really has been so good, kudos to all the cast they've really impressed me.

Katy
11-02-2006, 15:37
i only watched the first half because i had my music. Feel so sorry for Sky Janae was well out of order. I got back and my dad said oh there was lots of tears, so in a way im glad i missed it as i would probably have cried.

neroc
11-02-2006, 15:58
I know. I don't really like Janae. Her character seems a bit up herself. It's like she doesn't care about anyone.
I'm another person who has been crying at least once a week since the crash. I've cried at every memorial episode they've had. And when Stingray and Dylan went to prison. lol

Cornishbabe
11-02-2006, 16:02
can someone make this sticky please

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 14:40
can someone make this sticky please

Yeah, it'd be a lot easier to find though maybe there should be an Aussie one aswell as quite a lot of people watch those.

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 14:43
The funeral was really sad! The sister thing that Sky said was really sweet! :wub:

Cornishbabe
17-02-2006, 18:04
from what I saw in todays eppisode it really didnt seem like the end of the bomb story, so i still dont think it was tony corbet. The way the show went it didnt seem convincing at least karls girlfriend realised he still loved susan!

LostVoodoo
18-02-2006, 10:32
i know what you mean, it did seem a bit neat and tidy. there has to more to the story than that...although we did get the classic line of "if i had both legs i'd dance on his grave" from Paul!

Katy
18-02-2006, 10:52
i found it quite funny when Elle put bomb on the scrabble board. That was one scene i never thought id see the Robinsons haveing a friendly game of scrabble. Rachel was funny letting out the big family secret. I wonder whether Katya is another Daughter. Bree dumping Zeke was very funny. She was like "as your so fond of the truth ... Its over"

Cornishbabe
19-02-2006, 18:39
Katya is the other daughter,rachel said she hurt alex and "she wasnt going to hut him like she did afetr mum died".
Yeh elle putting bomb on the board was just classic

CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS STICKY please?

Cornishbabe
21-02-2006, 15:43
Stefs been dreaming about drew. Its a big wierd to suddenly bring drew back into her dreams and her kissing him. Was it the same actor (he looked a bit diferent).Im glad Roos in jail for what hes done but it doesnt make things any beter form scott and dylan being locked up with him!

Katy
21-02-2006, 16:05
it was so good seeing Drew today i forgot how attractive he was. It musit be so weird to dream about a dead person.

LostVoodoo
21-02-2006, 21:38
lol, it is just si random isn't it!? ah neighbours you are so nutty...and susan ranting on about karl was hilarious!

feelingyellow
21-02-2006, 21:47
Yay! Roo's back in jail! :cheer: Hope Dylan and Stingray get out ... like how Stingray finally settled in ... only to then come across Roo! :lol: :p

Cornishbabe
21-02-2006, 22:38
yeh bet thats the end of his mr fix it routine

stacyefc
22-02-2006, 23:36
i thought itwas good today whne sky told paul what she really thinks and said she blamed him.

CrazyLea
22-02-2006, 23:47
ive missed ALL this weeks episodes!! im not happy. has anything exciting or crucial happened?

stacyefc
22-02-2006, 23:54
irm well paul seen roo and offered to pay him money if he helps get dylan and scott out of prison. He was going away anyway so he no option really. Dylan and scott never knew about it and when dylan seen roo in prison he ran at him and had a fight and roo shouted at him "you blew your only chance".

sky had a talk with lou and said she doesn't know wheter she can wait 10 years for dylan.

sky also had a run in with paul and told him straight that she blames him for her familys death.

janae had a go at sky in the coffee shop about her not going to see dylan.

steph was having dreams about kissing drew kirk

janelle and kim are back together and done it in his caravan.

thats all i can think of

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 16:18
i thought itwas good today whne sky told paul what she really thinks and said she blamed him.

Yeah! But I felt a bit sorry for Paul as although it is sort of his fault ... it isn't aswell lol - if ya get me :p

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 16:21
You can try Neighbours Catch-up Lea, http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/storyupdates/
Tell's you what happens and gives clips :)

Katy
23-02-2006, 16:25
i liked Ned and Elle scenes they are so bound to get together, there so cute. Toadie was funny with the wrestling. I preferred the old Connor though.

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 22:46
i know i don't like the way connor has gone. i thought sky was quite mean on elle today. what is going on with ned he bores me the way he acts

Katy
24-02-2006, 14:09
Great to see Summer back today. Bree was a right cow to her, especially accusing her of talking to Zeke. Max and summer watching the OC was really funny. Its the sort of thing my dad would do.

stacyefc
24-02-2006, 15:08
oh i ahvn'y seen todays yet am watching the 5.35pm one. is it the same summer?

Katy
24-02-2006, 17:11
yeah its the same summer. Im going to watch it a 5 35 as i missed the very start.

stacyefc
24-02-2006, 17:15
she hasn't been in it for ages. is she only back for a few episodes?

Katy
24-02-2006, 17:18
i think shes back for 6. I always wondered where she went but that was cleared up today, shes come back on her holiday from music school.

stacyefc
24-02-2006, 17:27
she left in real life to concentrate on her school work.

i hope dylans in tonights episode

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 19:45
Good episodes today and yesterday! :)
I miss the old Connor, although Connor being kind is good - he just seems sad which isn't. :(
Ned and Elle are so sweet ... too bad she had to wreck the moment by finding out his secret...
Bree was a bit out of order with Summer, especially when as soon as Rachel would come into the picture she'd just forget Summer even though she hasn't seen her in months! And then the nerve to say she can't even TALK to an ex :rolleyes:
Summer looks about 9-10 now, when I first started watching Neighbours (June 2005) I thought she looked 15! I think it must have been the way she was dressed today, very little-girlish...

Katy
25-02-2006, 11:27
i noticed that about Summer as well she lookked much younger. I still cant get over the fact Bree was such a cow.

Cornishbabe
25-02-2006, 14:33
I feel realy sorry for summer after the way bree acted. Surely she can realise its possible to have more than one best friend. I can see something happening with zeke and summer.

can this thread be made sticky?

~*~Leanne~*~
26-02-2006, 15:32
i felt sorry for summer to and her and zeke had chemistry and i think she looks more grown up

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 17:19
I hope summer stays for longer than a few eppisodes or reapeears oftern She is a really good chacter!

Katy
26-02-2006, 17:54
i think shes a good character too. I like the relationship that is building between Elle and Izzy. its good to see someone get along with Izzy and not just argue with her.

megan999
27-02-2006, 16:17
I hope summer stays for longer than a few eppisodes or reapeears oftern She is a really good chacter!
I like Summer as well. I think she is a good actress :cheer:

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 20:55
Can someone make this thread sticky please ??

I wonder why stef is having dreams about drew. Is she going to tell max or is he going to find out on his own.

stacyefc
27-02-2006, 21:59
what does makw this thread sticky mean? sorry if i sound thick but i don't no

i like summer too i think bree was really mean the way she walked away from her and left summer standing there.
i don't no why steph is having them dreams its really weird.

does anyone else hate alex he goes through me

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 22:42
It makes it stay at the top of all the threads so we dont loose it. Its done for all of the other soaps.

The thing is bree has moved on and made new friends, she cant ignore racheal just beacuse summers back for a few weeks. I think reacheal should realise summers only here for a few weeks and give them some space, or try and include her!

Cornishbabe
01-03-2006, 19:56
Does anyone think that stu is actulary going to beat up scott?

LostVoodoo
02-03-2006, 10:13
yeah probably. don't you just love how Neighbours try and do gritty jail scenes and then they through in a random crazy storyline like this...and i had wondered why Stu had grown that horrible beard!

Cornishbabe
02-03-2006, 11:58
Its not really a random storyline. Stu is trying to get them out of jail.It makes perfect sense?

Em
02-03-2006, 13:08
Given that Roo has sussed out Stu, will Stu be in danger do you think?

Cornishbabe
02-03-2006, 13:56
Yes. I think he will be in danger but roo deosnt want stu to know he knows.

Cornishbabe
02-03-2006, 14:08
Stefs dreams the baby going missing in her dream then the box under the floor going missing. Is this all a clue aboutsomething going wrong.Its funny how izzy is trying her hardest to fit in.

Em
02-03-2006, 14:26
I feel a bit sorry for Izzy. I know she did wrong in the past but I think she really did love Karl. Poor Stu! I wonder how he will get the boys out!

megan999
02-03-2006, 17:29
does anyone else hate alex he goes through me

I have made a thread called "The Kinski Family" which talks about them. I don't like any of them!!! :rotfl: The thread is in the Spoilers section cos I made a mistake. Should have been in the general section.

stacyefc
02-03-2006, 23:28
I feel a bit sorry for Izzy. I know she did wrong in the past but I think she really did love Karl. Poor Stu! I wonder how he will get the boys out!

she still cheated on him though and lied about the baby and other stuff so i don't blame karl

Katy
03-03-2006, 15:42
how embarrasing for Steph when Max heard her mention Drew.

LostVoodoo
03-03-2006, 23:19
it is rather strange that she's now having these dreams about Drew but now bad things are happening in them...

Cornishbabe
06-03-2006, 18:55
can someone tell me what happened today??

CrazyLea
06-03-2006, 19:04
noy much really. susan and alex told rachel and zeke that he was dying. rachel went crazy lol. summer and bree made up, and then they upset rachel. rachel and zeke are going to get katya, but they aint telling no one theyre going.

something happened with izzy and elle and ned but cant remember lol. think izzy told net how nice elle is and stuff and now i think he's warming to her..

Cornishbabe
06-03-2006, 19:45
ok thanks. sounds like I missed a good eppisode

feelingyellow
07-03-2006, 00:01
Don't forget about Susan's great line: We wanted to tell you the truth but we couldn't ... so dreary lol :p
Highlight of the ep for me :p Though I only saw about half of it, my sis was being annoying so I couldn't watch the full thing... will have to wait til tommorow now!

CrazyLea
07-03-2006, 00:09
omg emmie did you see the deer thing yet that was halarious i was in fits lmao

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 18:00
Katya seems differnt than I had expected. At least alex has seen her before he dies, its a shame she couldnt just pretend to forgive him.

feelingyellow
07-03-2006, 18:02
omg emmie did you see the deer thing yet that was halarious i was in fits lmao

Lmao yeah! I rather liked it though... I reckon him and me could be friends :D :p
I ain't see the rest yet though grr or today's lol ... too much comp :p

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 18:05
Didnt you feel so sorry for karl when he was the witness at the wedding. Then when he died I felt so sorry for everyone, Susan had married a guy she knew was about to die. It was soo sad

neroc
08-03-2006, 18:11
Yeah, I felt really sorry for Karl. It must be really hard seeing someone you love getting married to someone else, especially when you know that in a matter of hours she's going to be a widow. I was in floods when Alex died.

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 18:25
Yeh i was crying too. Susan must have known what it was doing to karl

feelingyellow
08-03-2006, 19:05
It was quite sad... especially after he died and they were all standing outside in the sun yet his body was being taken away :( I never really liked Alex and am quite glad to see him go, but I thought he acted last scenes quite well :thumbsup:

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 19:25
Yeh. Its a shame that his dieing scenes were probably the best hes ever done.

*-Rooney-*
08-03-2006, 19:28
i thought the dying scenes were sad and just so soon after being reunited with long lost daughter whatshername

CrazyLea
08-03-2006, 19:29
her names katya :p
i liked alex and thought it was really sad how he died :( it was good though.

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 19:29
i thought the dying scenes were sad and just so soon after being reunited with long lost daughter whatshername

katya. He died thinkning that she couldnt forgive him aswell.

Em
08-03-2006, 21:33
Does Katya have the same mum as the other two?

Am i the only one who thought she looked chinease / japanese?

feelingyellow
08-03-2006, 21:47
Does Katya have the same mum as the other two?

Am i the only one who thought she looked chinease / japanese?

I think so, I think the mother was Chinese or Japanese to because Rachel and Zeke are a bit dark but don't have Chinese eyes like Katya.

LostVoodoo
09-03-2006, 11:32
yeah, i thought the dying and wedding scenes were really sad. but did anyone think that it was completely inappropriate that 30 seconds later we were in prison listening to Stu have a pee? :lol:

kels257
09-03-2006, 12:15
Ha ha never even thought about that at the time!!

I was crying last night when Alex died even thought I didn't particulrly like him. Poor Susan!! :(

feelingyellow
09-03-2006, 19:14
yeah, i thought the dying and wedding scenes were really sad. but did anyone think that it was completely inappropriate that 30 seconds later we were in prison listening to Stu have a pee? :lol:

:rotfl: Yeah I suppose it was a bit, but that's Neighbours for you! :p

Cornishbabe
10-03-2006, 18:49
THE BOYS ARE HOME :cheer: No sign of stu though you would have thought hed have been back for christmas.

A great way for paul and izzy to make "friends" by blowing their electric on christmas day so they have to spend it with you

lollymay
10-03-2006, 18:51
awww that was so good when the boys jumped out of that box the family back together yey

neroc
10-03-2006, 18:59
I cried when Dylan and Stingray came home! I don't know why....I'm so emotional! It's good to have them back! And I'm glad to see Dylan and Sky back together! :D

Cornishbabe
10-03-2006, 19:18
IT was good the way they ended the drew storyline. With him saying ive got to go now

feelingyellow
10-03-2006, 20:00
That was the first Christmas episode of Neighbours I've ever watched! And boy was it fab!
The Dylan/Stingray box thing was so sweet - I didn't suspect it at all and burst into tears lol :D
Aww Sky and Dylan's reunited! So sweet! I just love the way she ran to him! :wub:
Liked the Steff/Drew stuff especially!
Loved how the Neighbours all got together... real Christmas spirit - well except Harold at the end lol :p
10/10 EPISODE! :cheer:

*-Rooney-*
10-03-2006, 20:18
i really enjoyed the episode tonight the whole street together and the timmins are back together , but did you see harold's face at the end i think reality is kicking in and he is thinking of revenge hehe cant wait

LostVoodoo
11-03-2006, 12:11
aw, the Neighbours Christmas Bonanza! it was so much fun. the thing with Drew was rather weird though, didn't quite get it really, but still kinda sweet.

Katy
11-03-2006, 14:07
teh whole episode was brill. I was so surprised when scott and dyl jumped out the box.

Janelle made me laugh when she said she always forgot a kid.

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 16:22
Janelle made me laugh when she said she always forgot a kid.

Lol, I laughed to! Six kids though... considering it's Janelle - it's just typical lol :p

*-Rooney-*
11-03-2006, 21:13
whos the other two kids? dylan,scott, janae, and bree

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 21:22
whos the other two kids? dylan,scott, janae, and bree

Bradon and Dwayne - they haven't appeared or anything, just two older Timmins who live somewhere else.

*-Rooney-*
11-03-2006, 21:26
okay thanks ive never heard of them but thanks

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 21:49
okay thanks ive never heard of them but thanks

They're not really mentioned very much, though Kim did say a few weeks ago 'I've missed out my chance with Bradon and Dwayne but I can still be a father to you guys' to Stingray I think...

Cornishbabe
13-03-2006, 13:54
oh ok then it isnt the end of the drew storyline. I really dont know where this is going..

*-Rooney-*
13-03-2006, 14:13
i have to admit this is getting weird

LostVoodoo
13-03-2006, 17:37
it is. the only thing i can link it to is that box. because lynn mentioned that she took it away before christmas and the brought it back. Lil said it had something to do with warding off evil spirts or something, so that's the only connection i can make.

*-Rooney-*
13-03-2006, 18:32
poor steph though after everything she has gone through she has found another lump, will steph never get a break.

what about harold he has finally cracked

neroc
13-03-2006, 18:34
i feel so sorry for steph!!!
harold scared me in todays episode. it was so not like him! yeh i think he has cracked

megan999
13-03-2006, 19:53
Harold made me laugh. He's a great actor. Remember when he had that personality change after he had a stroke?

Cornishbabe
13-03-2006, 20:56
Can you blame harold for cracking. I wonder whats going to happen when paul or elle realises harold tried to kill him

Pixie
13-03-2006, 23:28
its soooo sad that the cancer's probably back. For once in her life things are actually going well for steph so of course they have to ruin it!

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 00:52
Aww! It's so unfair on Steph! :(
Harold was just weird ... so out of character compared to usual ... him creeping up on Paul really scared me! Paul's noises though ... god so creepy!

kels257
14-03-2006, 12:06
I thought Harold was brilliant!! I do feel quite sorry for Paul though everyone seems to be on his back all the time I think they need to give him a break he's not that bad and he is trying to make up for the wrongs he did.

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 12:46
Good old Harold! He was great in the last episode!

Cornishbabe
15-03-2006, 18:09
"An eye for an eye robinson an eye for an eye"What a great quote from harold but doesnt that mean he should kill all of pauls family not paul?

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 18:33
"An eye for an eye robinson an eye for an eye"What a great quote from harold but doesnt that mean he should kill all of pauls family not paul?

Lol yeah... I think Harold's trying to make Paul think Elle and Izzy could be in danger aswell as him...

stacyefc
15-03-2006, 23:31
i can't get over harold bishop strangling paul and then on todays episode giving him phone calls it is weird watching harold act like that.

megan999
16-03-2006, 14:04
It's great when Toadie does funny stuff, e.g. egg throwing with Janelle, gives great comic relief to the heavy stuff with Harold & Paul :cheer: :cheer:

*-Rooney-*
21-03-2006, 16:33
im really enjoying neighbours at the minute, harolds losing it, pauls a nervous wreck, and elle is a hopeless dancer

*-Rooney-*
22-03-2006, 14:16
is iit just me or does it seem that the bird dahl seems to live longer than humans, wasnt he brett starks before he left and gave him to libby who has now left and susan is left with the bird

LostVoodoo
23-03-2006, 11:37
yeah, he was, but don't forget the amazing lifespan of Bob The Dog too! pets just seem to go on forever in neighbours
and it was good to see Karl back with his guitar the other day! :lol:

LostVoodoo
24-03-2006, 22:12
did anyone get really confused today with all the legal/medical talk between Max, Todie, Lyn and Steph. i don't quite understand how all of this works and it all feels a bit rushed- i'm not used to neighbours being this complicated!

*-Rooney-*
24-03-2006, 23:50
max wants to prove that steph is not capable of making the best decisions for her own good psychologically, so that then the next of kin (max) would have residence over the choices in her life

hope that helped

*-Rooney-*
29-03-2006, 20:45
i know its some sort of sexually transmitted disease that janaes ex has tested positive for and now there is a chance that janae could have it too therefore boyd can be at risk too but does any one know what it is and how serios it is, i mean std's vary from chlamadia hopefully its a serious one not one that can be sorted with a course of anti biotics because what is that portrying to the viewers especially the younger ones that it doesnt matter if you catch something just go to the doctor and get tabs.

i hope janae and boyd are clear but i hope this guys girlfriend karen gets told and tested and she has it just to show people how serious these things are

stacyefc
29-03-2006, 23:12
i felt really sorry for boyd. i don't think janae will have it

*-Rooney-*
03-04-2006, 14:21
i wish everyone would stop trying to treat steph like she's mad, i know what she is doing is dangerous to herself but she is just being a typical loving mother she wants to protect her baby even though it hasnt been born yet, i would do the same

stacyefc
04-04-2006, 23:42
what happened on todays episode i missed it?

LostVoodoo
05-04-2006, 18:43
Janelle and Dr Karl, wha? did i miss something a few weeks ago or is this the first we've ever supposed to have heard of it?
either way it is rather hilarious, although in my family we don't bond over possibly having STDs :lol:

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2006, 18:46
i cant remember janelle and karl going together is that true, i must have missed that episode

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2006, 18:48
yeah and what was max's remark about being faithful all about.
apart from that nothing much else happened today

megan999
06-04-2006, 18:05
can anyone tell me what happened in Wednesday's episode (yesterday). What happened between Janelle and Karl exactly??

RealityGap
07-04-2006, 12:30
i wish everyone would stop trying to treat steph like she's mad, i know what she is doing is dangerous to herself but she is just being a typical loving mother she wants to protect her baby even though it hasnt been born yet, i would do the same

Well said - I think that I would be doing the exact same thing as she is doing and trust me I am not mad............lol

stacyefc
09-04-2006, 22:22
janelle and karl were having flashbacks and they can't remember wheter they slept together. karl got a flashback of him having lippy on his face and janelle got one of her taking her boots off. but they can't remember if they actually done it.

they both agreed to say that nothing happened

*-Rooney-*
10-04-2006, 21:47
nothing much happened today except dylan now has a part in gino's play as angry wayne

izzy is plotting to get elle back home by asking stu to keep an eye on her knowing that ned is jealous when it comes to his bro and his girlfriend, hes obviously had some bad experiences in the past. so the more stu asks about elle the more ned thinks stu is trying to worm his way in between them causing friction causing elle to come home

Cornishbabe
11-04-2006, 14:09
Nooooooooooooooooooo

Harlod cant confess

megan999
11-04-2006, 16:05
janelle and karl were having flashbacks and they can't remember wheter they slept together. karl got a flashback of him having lippy on his face and janelle got one of her taking her boots off. but they can't remember if they actually done it.

they both agreed to say that nothing happened

Thanks, Stacyefc! :) They must have been VERY drunk not to have remembered anything about that night until now!!

*-Rooney-*
11-04-2006, 20:21
i missed tonights episode did i miss anything exciting

neroc
11-04-2006, 20:35
Harold came back from Tazmania, and is about to confess to Paul

*-Rooney-*
11-04-2006, 20:41
okay thanks i better not miss it tomorrow because i want to see pauls reaction

Em
11-04-2006, 22:10
also janae told boyd she doesnt want to sleep with him anymore

*-Rooney-*
11-04-2006, 23:13
why did she say that. she has probably bacome very worried/scared when it comes to std's

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2006, 20:10
i cant believe pauls reaction to harold's confession sure he was angry but the more he thought of it the more he started to feel sorry for harold, it was izzy's reaction that probably hurt harold the most when she said he was like a dad to her but now she is disgusted with him

Em
12-04-2006, 20:42
Poor Harold. He went loopy but he is sorry for it.

Izzy shouldnt get on her high horse if you ask me - people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones!

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2006, 20:51
i know the best thing is i think she is acting like this for her own good because she knows she doesnt love paul she loves karl and she wants to act like shes the doting partner to paul

LostVoodoo
12-04-2006, 21:48
what annoys me the most is that she CONSTANTLY calls him Harry, even when she's calling him a murderer!

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2006, 22:16
I Suppose Old Habits Die Hard Though I Mean She Has Called Him That Since She Met Him

Em
13-04-2006, 08:42
its still annoying though! No one has ever called him harry!!!!

*-Rooney-*
13-04-2006, 11:24
doesnt lou sometimes call him harry?

Em
13-04-2006, 16:09
you may be right there shaza! dont know though - and its still annoying!

*-Rooney-*
13-04-2006, 16:31
looks like we got our old paul back

LostVoodoo
13-04-2006, 23:26
and even better, our old Izzy ;)

*-Rooney-*
14-04-2006, 10:31
the thing that annoys me about izzy is harold was acting out of grief technnically i dont think he knew what he was doing, so what is izzy's reason for being horrible to others all the time

Em
14-04-2006, 12:46
the thing that annoys me about izzy is harold was acting out of grief technnically i dont think he knew what he was doing, so what is izzy's reason for being horrible to others all the time

she doesnt have one she is just evil and mean! She only looks out for number 1, but i love the character anway!

CrazyLea
16-04-2006, 02:17
Nah I think Izzy does have a heart somewhere. And yeah sure Harold was acting out of grief, but doesn't really justify it. So I can see where Izzy is coming from.

stacyefc
17-04-2006, 14:43
yeah izzy was bound to fume because if someone done that to my fella even if it was someone like harold you would fume. harold did strangle paul afterall

*-Rooney-*
17-04-2006, 14:46
didnt izzy try to kill darcy so he couldnt expose her baby secret. thats actually worse at least harold had a reason and wasnt thinking rationally after all due to paul and his wrong doings his family are dead and he did do the right thing in the end and confess

stacyefc
17-04-2006, 15:47
well yeah imean izzy is a cow but shes a god character to watch. when you think izzy has done some really evil stuff

LostVoodoo
24-04-2006, 21:27
omg, ned's crutch falling and smashing the family photo and the end of today's ep, that was priceless! :lol: ah neighbours, how you make me laugh...
although i don't quite see what izzy is up to; ok so she splits up ned and elle, so elle stays in erinsborough and stops her dad from going crazy. but surely it's not going to go down well when elle finds out about this, and surely elle will tell Paul?

feelingyellow
25-04-2006, 16:19
omg, ned's crutch falling and smashing the family photo and the end of today's ep, that was priceless! :lol: ah neighbours, how you make me laugh...
although i don't quite see what izzy is up to; ok so she splits up ned and elle, so elle stays in erinsborough and stops her dad from going crazy. but surely it's not going to go down well when elle finds out about this, and surely elle will tell Paul?

Hmm well maybe Izzy will say it was just to spilt up Ned and Elle and he'll forgive her? I don't think he would actually mind as long as he had Elle back.

Katy
25-04-2006, 16:28
i really dont like Katya shes so evil.

neighbours is pretty good at the moment.

stacyefc
25-04-2006, 22:08
[QUOTE=cornetgal]i really dont like Katya shes so evil.

i don't like her either she is horrible to karl and susan and she never has a smile on her face.

on todays episode i think ned is so stupid the way he is letting izzy be with him.

LostVoodoo
08-05-2006, 18:40
how hysterical was Izzy in today's ep?! hehe, what a laugh. and Karl in his cycling gear too, a comedy treat today i must say!

and is it just me or does anyone else think Zeke is being a bit of a brat about this? yeah, he's upset that his dad died and is fearful that other people near him will die, but isn't it nice that he's totally the centre of attention and gets all this fuss about him? and doesn't he notice how much trouble he's causing? doesn't he think that Susan and his sister are greiving too? no-one piad any attention to Rachel and everyone just expects Susan to solider on while they all pander to Zeke!

stacyefc
20-05-2006, 19:09
zeke is really doing my head in. i like rachel at the moment am glad she is not a goody two shoes in it anymore.

CrazyLea
27-05-2006, 00:51
Fab episode last night. Was so sweet at the end where Charlie was born :wub:

neroc
27-05-2006, 10:56
Yeah I thought that episode was so emotional. Anyone else here have tears in their eyes?

feelingyellow
27-05-2006, 11:32
Yeah I thought that episode was so emotional. Anyone else here have tears in their eyes?

Me! Had a whole bunch of them! Was sooo sweet! :D And especially good how they dedicated the whole episode to it! :cheer: :D

LostVoodoo
27-05-2006, 11:53
i thought i was going to burst out crying at any second! best episode of neighbours in a looooong time. and yey for summer being there, i thought they were gonna have to do it without her. although did anyone else think that steph's dreams about the grown-up charlie and ozzy were totally random!?

*-Rooney-*
27-05-2006, 12:02
Oh I Had Tears In My Eyes It Was A Great Episode, Although I Did Enjoy The One With The Dreams Too Thought It Was Sad Though

stacyefc
31-05-2006, 15:51
i think the janelle/angie storyline has been good. i loved the way she went round to angies house and angie was shouting "gerard". it was funny

LostVoodoo
08-06-2006, 18:55
hey i missed today's ep, please tell me i didn't miss Karl going to the naturist pool party! and do we have any news from Conor about what his new bird is getting up to (can't remember the poor woman's name!)

stacyefc
15-06-2006, 09:30
i hate skys lecturer, i thnk he is so iggnorant and he loves himself, i can't beleive sky is starting to like him.

i thought ned was good in yesterdays episode the way he was winding izzy and paul up

Babe14
15-06-2006, 11:46
Robert is definitely Paul's son, so evil. Think I am going to like him as the best scenes for me are the ones with Paul and Dylan. Shame Stu and Toadie have gone.

Not too bad at the moment.

*-Rooney-*
16-06-2006, 23:04
not much happening at the mo is there, although i did like boyd and janae together she has blew it for herself by being too possesive about him and sasha she may as well have gift wrapped him and sent him to sasha herself.

lynn is annoying me at the moment also after all that steph has went through to give birth to a healthy baby she is lucky if she gets the chance to hold him, what a shame

*-Rooney-*
16-06-2006, 23:06
oh and katya's parenting methods are mental, no one can bring two teens up without any rules at all wait until susan gets wind of this

LostVoodoo
20-06-2006, 13:10
i hate skys lecturer, i thnk he is so iggnorant and he loves himself, i can't beleive sky is starting to like him.

yeah it is a bit predictable...although he is HOT :thumbsup:

Babe14
12-07-2006, 10:35
I have missed quite a few epis of Neighbours as things had slowed down a bit, but I watched last night and quite enjoyed it.

Robert is evil just like Paul, but a good addition. Poor Dylan he doesn't have much luck does he? I didn't realise that Ellie was preggy, guessing it's Ned's???(see you don't watch and everything happens):rolleyes:

Amz84
12-07-2006, 12:24
Elle isn't preggers, Charlie was by her when the shelves fell.

LostVoodoo
12-07-2006, 15:48
ah yes, the shelves, yet another classic neighbours stunt! seriously, i didn't know that you could be injured so badly by some falling soft toys- and that bit of purple eyeshadow they smudged on her eyebrow as a bruise was very convincing :lol:

Babe14
13-07-2006, 08:38
Elle isn't preggers, Charlie was by her when the shelves fell.

I realised this last night when they showed the previous shots:lol: ah well who knows..

Babe14
13-07-2006, 08:41
A bit slow last night but it was o.k.
Although I didn't like Kataya very much at first I think that she may be growing on me and I like the relationship that is building between her and Cameron.
Wonder what Cameron will get up to next:lol:

diamond1
18-07-2006, 13:52
iim only just starting to ge into this,

from what ive seen i like izzy stingray and the copper fella (forgot his name)
cameron is a bit evil,trying to kill a baby and izzy:eek:

emma_strange
26-07-2006, 15:38
Whats going on with rob and the asparagus?!

*-Rooney-*
12-08-2006, 13:02
how much am i not buying this whole mischka storyline she is so annoying and she is taking everything back to the ages when women have to do everything for their men.
i just think its a waste of a storyline:wall:

alohachica82
14-08-2006, 12:15
I must say that the episdoes airing in Australia are so exciting!

Jojo
14-08-2006, 23:33
Please do not post spoilers within the General Discussion threads - thank you.

alohachica82
14-08-2006, 23:51
I would like to say to Jojomum that my post was not related to anything specific within Neighbours spoilers. I didn't post any spoilers - my post was general and so I put it in the General forum because I thought it was where it was supposed to go. Myabe you should tell people what to write if they want to post in the General or Spoiler forum because it seems like you don't have a clue about what is General or what is Spoilers!

CrazyLea
14-08-2006, 23:54
In Jojomums defence, you posted something related to Australisa Neighbours.. they're a good couple of weeks ahead of us, and this is current episode discussion for Britain.

Jojo
14-08-2006, 23:56
I would like to say to Jojomum that my post was not related to anything specific within Neighbours spoilers. I didn't post any spoilers - my post was general and so I put it in the General forum because I thought it was where it was supposed to go. Myabe you should tell people what to write if they want to post in the General or Spoiler forum because it seems like you don't have a clue about what is General or what is Spoilers! 1) Please don't take that tone with people - it isn't needed or warranted.

2) Your post said - How did **** and ***** come together after saying how exciting the episodes in Australia were. This is a General Discussion Thread for the UK episodes, not Australia, therefore anything that is posted in here that relates to Australian episodes are spoilers.

alohachica82
15-08-2006, 10:43
OK I apologise. I didn't realise! I thought it was a General discussion board! You might want to make that clear jojomum!

Jojo
15-08-2006, 10:46
OK I apologise. I didn't realise! I thought it was a General discussion board! You might want to make that clear jojomum! Make what clear?? This thread is contained within the Neighbours General forum and we are based in the UK. Therefore all Current Episode Discussion threads posted on here relate to programmes currently being shown in the UK.

alohachica82
15-08-2006, 11:20
OK I was being incredibly stupid and I apologise! That is all! So where can I post General stuff about Australian episodes?

Jojo
15-08-2006, 11:23
OK I was being incredibly stupid and I apologise! That is all! So where can I post General stuff about Australian episodes? If you look in the Neighbours Spoiler forum here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75) you will find some of the episode guides to the Australian episodes. You are welcome to post in there, or begin a thread of your own to discuss the episodes :)

alohachica82
15-08-2006, 16:47
Thank you for that jojomum!:thumbsup:

*-Rooney-*
28-08-2006, 22:52
i missed today's ep of neighbours because they changed the time and it ended up being on the same time as home and away so im just wondering did anything good happen in it today

LostVoodoo
29-08-2006, 10:20
er...Boyd and janae moved in at the house of trouser (in Connor's room, because they all think he's 'away for a while') after both their parents threw them out. but Max sneakily gave Ned some rent and told him not to tell them. oooh and you missed Karl in leather pants! he though him and Ned had this cool gig, but it was in fact a children's brithday party! oh and Paul and Lyn are closer to getting it on, they had a good business lunch with the baby belt possible investors or whatever, and he booked her a suite at Lassiders for the evening (sepearte one for him) but Janelle was saying to Lyn like 'oooh get in there!' but then when Lyn got to the hotel to give Paul back his credit card she saw him inthe lobby with one of the baby belt investor women *wink wink nudge nudge* and seemed kinda disappointed. oh yeah, and the polcie came round to ask about Kim's dvd business, trying to get Dylan to own up etc and Janelle just blurted out that it was her running the whole operation to try and save him.

Katy
29-08-2006, 14:40
ooh, Boyd and Janae are living together at the house of trouser how did that happen. What is Janelle like why would she say that if she had nothing to do with it,. I really miss Kim.

Katy
05-09-2006, 11:48
That was so funny yesterday when Lou went to stop the burglar and it was actually a real one. It was so funny i couldnt stop laughing. How evil is Toadie getting Max to pay and then making Boyd and Janae pay for there keep by making him tea and cleaning. I think Rach and STingray are really cute together as well.

*-Rooney-*
05-09-2006, 16:53
yeah how cruel is toadie being taking an income from max and boyd/janae, especially since he is supposed to be a lawyer, staying on the right side of the law ( not very lawful is it)

Katy
06-09-2006, 14:35
I think Ned has a point about Lyn and Oscar shes always shipping him off to other people. How funny did Karl look in the kangaroo outfit what a plonker. Izzy asking Gail to move in. Anyone else think this is just to keep an eye on Paul incase he tries it on with her.

LostVoodoo
13-09-2006, 18:40
missed todays ep, any chance of a quick update from anyone?

CrazyLea
13-09-2006, 18:46
Of what I can remember, as I didn't pay very much attention to be honest..

Katya went to see Cam in the prison thing, where he told her that he wasn't the one that did all that before.. she didn't believe him at first, but then after she asked Robert, how he knew her favourite flowers were tulips, she changed her mind and did believe him. So she went to Paul, and told him, but he didn't belive her. Then at the end, Robert asked Paul if he wanted to go on a little break, just the two of them, he agreed.

Who else was in it, ermm Ned and Karl were in it, didn't really have much significance though. Along with Lyn and someone else, who I can't remember right now. But all in all, it was mainly the whole Robert thing that was important tonight, that you may need for next time.

Hope this helped a little.

LostVoodoo
13-09-2006, 20:11
cheers for that! i knew Rob would come unstuck in some way like that soon...

stacyefc
08-10-2006, 17:17
i hope sky and dylan hurry up and get back together i hate him and elle being together they don't suit

Bryan
25-10-2006, 13:56
I've tuned in today, not seen it for a few months

What the hell has happened to Bree!? Talk about a transformation! :eek: Geek to Goth in a matter of months! that was certainly a shock! :lol:

Scorpio_Girl
25-10-2006, 14:30
I want Sky and Stingray to get together, they're just funny as a couple. The whole Dylan and Elle thing works: they obviously really like eachother to sacrifice a lot but Elle's a little too controlling for my liking.

I like Bree, she's like the median (dunno if that is a word) of the soap. She 'tries' to help out.But yeah the goth thing did freak me out too.

EE Rocks
25-10-2006, 16:58
What the hell has happened to Bree!? Talk about a transformation! :eek: Geek to Goth in a matter of months! that was certainly a shock! :lol:

Yeah, she been like that for a couple of months now. I much prefer her a goth than a geek!!:eek:

LostVoodoo
25-10-2006, 17:34
yeah i'm quite liking goth bree, although surely the neighbours budget could have run to a better wig!?

stacyefc
07-11-2006, 22:21
i think elle is realy evil pretending to be sick to keep dylan, she must be really desperate to do that cos she knows that he really loves sky. i really can't stand elle. i wish dylan and sky get back together.

LostVoodoo
07-11-2006, 22:44
yeah i know what you mean, i really feel sorry for Dylan, everyone's really screwing him over!

*-Rooney-*
16-11-2006, 19:56
elle really is paul's daughter, although it backfired on her when cam gave her the pill to take and she had to get her stomach pumped

that my friend is what you call karma

LostVoodoo
16-11-2006, 20:47
i really didn't get that at all, i mean come on, he had salt water for her, just throw it up woman! or stick the pill under your tongue, it's not that complicated!
and omg Lou's tattoo :lol:

*-Rooney-*
16-11-2006, 21:36
lou obviously is losing the plot if he doesnt realise he has that tattoo

*-Rooney-*
21-11-2006, 15:07
can someone help me i missed a couple of episodes, what exactly is wrong with izzy? i just tuned in when she was sitting in doctors office saying that they must be wrong and asking how long she had?

Scorpio_Girl
22-11-2006, 12:42
She found out she's pregnant, I think..

*-Rooney-*
22-11-2006, 13:25
oh if thats true it will be karls after that night he thought she was susan

LostVoodoo
22-11-2006, 18:04
oh can i just say, that is one of the bet episodes of Neighbours i have seen in AGES! the relationships between everybody, the drama, a bit of twin daftness thrown in, it was fabulous! can't wait til tomorrow!

*-Rooney-*
22-11-2006, 19:01
She found out she's pregnant, I think..
if its only a case of finding out shes pregnant then why is she suddenly turning into mother theresa and best pals with carmella even offering her , her car, sounds more like shes ill than pregnant

Scorpio_Girl
25-11-2006, 10:56
yea, i got confused about that, maybe she just realised that she has no-one and she needs someone.. therefore getting her all moral and stuff.

LostVoodoo
25-11-2006, 16:52
the reason Izzy's acting like that is because she is pregnant, its all part of leading up to her leaving.

LS2410
26-11-2006, 16:48
if she is pregnant who is the father of her baby? and how is she gonna leave.
i really fell sorry for sky because she doents no thatdylan is actually is the father of her baby and karl made a mistake about the date of conception

LostVoodoo
26-11-2006, 16:59
if she is pregnant who is the father of her baby? and how is she gonna leave.

Karl. remember she slept with him a few weeks ago? and she told susan as well. if you read the spoiler threads about izzy leaving it all there.

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 18:23
Elle is so nasty!! Playing with Max's mind like that. It's horrible. And using Charlie in all of it is worse! Poor kid.

LostVoodoo
18-12-2006, 22:20
its all a bit odd isn't it? i've never really worked out if we're supposed to like Elle or not. she just randomly changes into Izzy now and again.

*-Rooney-*
22-12-2006, 15:32
the storyline with the pet therapist is way behond tedious, as if someone as intelligent as susan would even consider paying 90 dollars an hour to try to mend the relationship between the dog and karl, the show has enough good storylines going on at the moment so why add such an idiotic in

*-Rooney-*
22-12-2006, 15:40
Elle is so nasty!! Playing with Max's mind like that. It's horrible. And using Charlie in all of it is worse! Poor kid.

Elle can be nasty like what she done to dylan to stop him going back to sky.
But Elle has lost her brother, not just her brother he was part of her trip let (if that made sense) shes not seeing thing right shes grieving in her own way, yes shes being nasty but i think she seems to believe her brother deserves justice. Shes young confused and definately not thinking straight

LostVoodoo
22-12-2006, 16:10
ok, i missed the last 2 eps so i was rather lost today. how does falling off a garage roof make you impotent?! :lol:

*-Rooney-*
22-12-2006, 16:13
well i havent saw todays yet since i watch it at 5.35 so now im the lost one lol

Katy
06-01-2007, 12:19
OMG, how dramatic, with the Dylan and Stingray thing. I think Rachel is being a bit silly if she thinks that things can be the same now hes the father. Theres also something not right about teresa, shes a bit odd, the way she wanted to stay in the hospital. It was really sweet with Dylan and Paul at the end, hes a bit like a father figure to him. I thought Karl was nice looking out for Rachel as well, although when he said all those things about stingray he seemed a right nutter.

Jojo
06-01-2007, 13:34
I missed yesterdays...did Dylan reveal to Stingray that he was the father of the baby?? What happened?

Katy
06-01-2007, 14:21
Yeah they were on that rooftop thing, and he said to stingray he was the father. Dylan went home with his shirt all torn after the earlier fight and everyone thought that hed hurt scott but he hadnt. Then Stingray went to the hospital to see Sky and they hugged and talked for a bit, then Scott went home and Janelle told hmi to pack his bags.

babyblue
07-01-2007, 12:49
I really thought he would push him off the roof but then her just went and hugged him.

*-Rooney-*
30-01-2007, 18:01
OMG dylan took the baby from the hospital not stingray, i would never have thought that.

LostVoodoo
30-01-2007, 23:32
OMG IT WAS DYLAN?! i missed today's ep, and was just coming on to ask what happened :lol: hwo did they find out?

Jessie Wallace
30-01-2007, 23:34
grr i missed it, but i still had a feeling it was him.

CrazyLea
31-01-2007, 00:02
LostVoodo:-
At the end we saw Dylan holding Kerry, and he said something, but can't remember what.

stacyefc
31-01-2007, 20:41
i can't remember what he said either. i hope dylan and sky get back togther tho. i hate elle so 9i hope he doesnt get back with her

CrazyLea
07-02-2007, 23:06
Aw, who else thought the kiss between Toadie and Steph was really cute :p

Couldn't believe Katya beat up Ned :lol: It was funny though. Go Katya :cool:

Katy
08-02-2007, 08:18
i dont get this program anymore. I actually thought it were weird when we saw the characters we actually knew about. It was a sweet moment between Toadie and Steph. It was bound to Happen.

Babe14
09-02-2007, 13:02
Neighbours just got interesting again, Paul R is back:wub:

Taking to the new characters, espec Will, Fraser and Pepper, Rosie slowly warming too.

Katya I hate.

Toadie and Steph lovely, he is much better for her than Max. For startrs he is fun.

Jojo
09-02-2007, 14:29
How frustrating was that ending though!

And the results are......duh duh duuhhhhhhh

I only manage to catch it once or twice a week, but wish it was more often.

CrazyLea
09-02-2007, 14:56
Toadie and Steph lovely, he is much better for her than Max. For startrs he is fun.
I prefer Steph without Maz. I do like him, but Stephs more fun without him, I'm starting to really like her again at the moment lol.

Barm barm barrrrrm :p I wonder who it is :D

LostVoodoo
10-02-2007, 10:49
grrr how annoying indeed!
and what's with the girl Boyd randomly got it on with?! i'd gotten over my hatred of him in lie the last year but i think it might be zooming back!

LostVoodoo
12-02-2007, 23:14
aaaaaaaaargh! missed today's ep! what happened? how did the whole father-of-kerry thing turn out?

Jessie Wallace
12-02-2007, 23:19
Dylans the dad, he has got a solisitor to fight for his rights to see as much of Kerry as he want's. Sky left ot go see Joe and Toby without telling Dylan.
Stigger went camping with the two idiots. Karl is kicking himself, and Janelle want's to sue him for all his money. Oh and Loris told Harold that it was her that swapped Bree at birth.

I think that should cover it all:D

CrazyLea
12-02-2007, 23:19
Dawny beat me :lol:

Quite a good episode. Glad that Dylan's the father (Nothing to do with how I hate Sting, of course :p) But Dylans so much better I feel.

And god help Loris when Janelle and the other Timmins' find out :ninja:

LostVoodoo
13-02-2007, 10:39
Oh and Loris told Harold that it was her that swapped Bree at birth.

what?! :eek: omg, why?

and thanx for the update! :thumbsup:

Jessie Wallace
09-03-2007, 14:06
OML you all gotta watch today epiosde, Stephs last scene is awsome, wow she's got a right hook, i don't think'd want to annoy her!