PDA

View Full Version : Stan's goodbye

Jemma
24-10-2005, 14:08
Ever since the sad death of Emmerdale legend Stan Richards last February, Dales devotees have been waiting for the show to give his character Seth Armstrong a proper send off.

Well that wait will be over this autumn as Seth is laid to rest in the village after tragically dying on the way to be reunited with the love of his life √ Betty Eagleton. Seth▓s death will bring back two old faces to the Dales √ Kathy Glover and Biff Fowler. While Kathy will have the unenviable task of breaking the news of Seth▓s death of Betty, Biff will help the grieving pensioner to let go of the anger she feels towards her long-term love.

But, while there▓ll be plenty of tears as the village says goodbye to one of their much-loved residents, there▓ll be reasons to smile too as Seth makes his presence felt in a series of extraordinary events. Don▓t miss it!

While one door closes, another one has been opening for Emmerdale villainess Steph Stokes. Not long ago she was in the grip of mental illness having poisoned her father Alan and pushed best friend Shelly Williams off a ferry!

But now she▓s back to her old, roguish self and Dr Adam Forsythe can▓t get enough of her. However, despite having a hunky doctor desperate to take down her vital statistics, Steph may not be ready for to put her heart on the line. As November approaches Dr Adam will finally make a move on the B&B beauty √ but her reaction is not the one he▓s expecting.

Steph is falling in love √ but is she able to let anybody get that close to her? Let▓s just hope Dr Adam isn▓t planning on taking boat trip with her anytime soon┘

Like Steph, Louise Appleton▓s romantic history is pretty disastrous. After her fling with Matthew King wrecked her relationship with loyal boyfriend Terry Woods, Louise has kept a low profile in Australia. But you can▓t keep a lusty lady down and Louise is poised to find herself a new man to mess with. Sexy copper Martin √ the father of one of Victoria Sugden▓s school friends √ will knock Louise off her feet, literally, when they first meet.

And after some mishaps and verbal sparring, the pair will finally enjoy a lunch date that promises more. However, considering the big skeleton in Louise▓s closet is that she murdered her psycho ex-lover Ray Mullan √ maybe getting cosy with a policeman isn▓t the wisest idea!

Katy
24-10-2005, 14:22
its going to be so sad. I really like Seth.

i_luv_dennis
26-10-2005, 09:04
i no yeah and me

big bro fan
26-10-2005, 18:16
:crying: :crying: Seth was a good character its really sad :crying: :crying: