PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about the stalker climax, Some stuff I've been wondering

Angeltigger
24-10-2005, 12:07
I was reading this on backtothebay.net

What was Eve planning to do at 3pm? She said that Sally was going to help her destroy Summer Bay, but did we ever find out what her plan actually was? She told Sally to read some instructions to Peter, which read "This afternoon at 3pm..." Sally then stopped, looking shocked at what she was reading, but Eve then grabbed the phone and switched it off. After that she realised Peter knew who she was and decided Sally wasn't useful anymore, and left her to die. But what was her original plan?

Also, when Sally escapes, she jumps over that wall without even thinking about it. How did she even know she was on the ground floor? She could have plummeted to her death!

When Peter asks "are you still in Summer Bay", Sally replies "Yes I'm still here". How did she know? She woke up in a dark room with no windows, she could have been anywhere in the world for all she knew.

And it got me thinking about these questions so I was wondering what you guys and girls thought!!!!!!

babyblue
24-10-2005, 15:48
she probably knew she was still in the bay because Eve was going on about that what she was going to do, and she must've figured if Eve wanted to see the results they must still be close therefore in the bay.

She knew she was in a warehouse and she probably saw some view or another to indicate her being low to the ground.

I'm really not sure what she wanted to do at 3 though, maybe blow the place up, maybe we'll find out in the distant future.