PDA

View Full Version : Clayton Gets Clobbered

Luna
22-10-2005, 08:06
ASHLEY beats up bad boy Nick for threatening wife Claire.
Calamity Claire is an enigma. One of the Street’s least successful characters, she’s either taking on an old bag like gobby Janice Battersby in a mud slinging match and winning – or she’s so irritatingly timid she’s frightened of her own shadow.

So she might valiantly punch out Nick Clayton’s lights when he slips uninvited into the back of her cab when she picks up step son Josh from a birthday party. Or pee her pants in fright as he threatens her and the lad.

Big, bad and ugly, Nick looks and acts like the younger brother of Oasis’s Gallaghers who has been refused dental treatment on the NHS. But acting for his mad dad Jimmy, he’s terrorising vulnerable women and children in their war with Street Cars.

‘Pack the job in now, an’ stick to prams in future,’ he warns her. ‘Get out now while you can still walk. Cos people are gunna get ’urt… You wanna keep yerself an’ yer kid healthy? Take notice.’

Chasing her back to her house and husband Ashley is a big mistake, as the butcher boy puts all his boxing training to good use and, with two thumps, lays out Nasty Nick across a car bonnet.

‘An’ yer’ll be getting more of that if I see yer again,’ Ash the bash squeaks.

Apart from violently showing that Steve McDonald likes his girls with more baggage than Naomi Campbell on a transatlantic flight, not even this is enough to make him dump gangster’s moll Ronnie and bring peace. And with Jimmy then turning up at Street Cars and calling Lloyd ‘a monkey’, even he refuses to sack Jimmy’s wife.

‘No racist toerag tells me what to do,’ he declares to his team of brave drivers.

Is it any wonder folk are now using public transport in Weatherfield?

ALSO:

Having found out that Lloyd is a love rat who claimed to be playing darts when the only double top he was interested in was on another attractive girl, Kelly still wants him. But after being stood up again, she turns to pal Janice for advice. ‘If it were me, I’d nut ’im one,’ Jan suggests. So now we know why she can’t get a man either…

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 14:29
kool so ashley uses his boxing tricks, nathan will be proud!