PDA

View Full Version : Katy

coolgirl
26-02-2005, 19:00
What will happen to Katy and her baby after all the things that are going to happen in the next few weeks?
I think she will probably have a miscarriage but won't that be too similar to other stories?
Or maybe she'll just have to look after it single-handed. Anyone else got anymore thoughts about it?

lucchia
26-02-2005, 22:31
I don't think she'll cope at all, if you catch my drift!

~Sooz~
27-02-2005, 13:31
What will happen to Katy and her baby after all the things that are going to happen in the next few weeks?
I think she will probably have a miscarriage but won't that be too similar to other stories?
Or maybe she'll just have to look after it single-handed. Anyone else got anymore thoughts about it?

Can't answer you here as there are no spoilers to be posted here, although, it has been well reported what is going to happen this week - I think you are in for some big surprises Coolgirl!

Treacle
27-02-2005, 17:12
I don't like where this current storyline is heading to be honest. There's no way she would do what she's about to.

soapaddict
28-02-2005, 12:33
its going to be an interesting week. poor Katy. Tommy is getting more evil by the day

asforgrant
01-03-2005, 10:36
katie has an abortion and martin is aressted with tommys death after kevin and tyrone find him katey manages to keep quiet till the funaral.... :p

~Sooz~
01-03-2005, 18:15
katie has an abortion and martin is aressted with tommys death after kevin and tyrone find him katey manages to keep quiet till the funaral.... :p

the spoilers section is further up, that's why I didn't post what was going to happen, there aren't meant to be spoilers posted here.

coolgirl
01-03-2005, 20:05
Yes there are! This is the part of Coronation Street that says:
SPOILERS ONLY!

Jade
01-03-2005, 20:06
Sorry that was me, moved it from general discussion - will put a reply below next time!! :)

~Sooz~
01-03-2005, 20:59
Yes there are! This is the part of Coronation Street that says:
SPOILERS ONLY!

which isn't where you originally posted as you'll see from Jude's post.