PDA

View Full Version : E4 - Episode Guide

myvoice
20-10-2005, 21:28
My friend Jonny has restarted the episode guide so here you are the next installment...

HOLLYOAKS EPISODE GUIDE (contains spoilers as updates are of E4 episodes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20/10/05

SARAH AND HANNAH

In comparison to all the other storylines tonight this one was fairly dull so I'll keep it brief. Hannah and Sarah had a sleepover at Hannah's house (which sooo doesn't feel right without the Hunters in it ) Rhys wasn't happy that Hannah had brought drippy Sarah to the house and left. Josh and their cousin Fletch were teasing the girls scaring them whilst they watched a scary movie ( like thats sooo origanal ) Eventually Rhys came back and Sarah appeared in her PJ's saying Hannah had gone to bed (clearly Hannah doesn't know the first rule of sleepovers - DON'T FALL ASLEEP!!!) Sarah really cringeworthingly comes on to poor Rhys who looked quite frightened. Rhys tells Sarah that he doesn't fancy her. So hopefully that is the end of that because this storyline is starting to grate now...

OPENING NIGHT AT THE LOFT

Dom has made The Loft look pretty cool. Instead of a tigar there is a chinese dragon which silences the animal rights protesters. Max and OB dress up in sumo suits and spend the night having witty arguments over girls. This leads to a very amusing sumo fight between the two. Meanwhile Joe and Andy are both after Louise. Joe tries to be sweet and funny but she cruelly rejects him calling him a loser. Later these lads are hastling her and Andy steps in. After a bit of sparing Louise buys Andy a drink but whilst they are at the bar Andy spikes her drink. Louise likes Andy because he is the only guy in the whole place who doesn't wanna have sex with her!!! (Grrr!!! As much as I agree what Andy is doing is wrong it is very hard to feel sympathy for Louise at the moment because she is sooo cruel and arrogent ) Louise goes to the toilet but the drug starts to take effect. Meanwhile Joe is just about to leave and Rhys has a go at Andy saying that he was wrong to flirt with Louise infrount of Joe. Louise is now fully under the influence of the drug and starts comming onto Joe who she met downstairs he realises that she has been drugged and carries her home. Andy looks mad!!! ( Ha ha ha!!!! Serves him right!!!)

ZARA AND FREDDY

Zara met up with the animal protester guy from the freshers fare (she is looking very pretty tonight!!!). His name is Freddy and he is quite sweet. They chat and drink champain in the moonlight. Zara starts going off on one on a Zara type way about who owns the moon when Freddy stops her mid sentence by kissing her. WHOOOOO!!! SOMEONE FINALLY FIGURED OUT A WAY TO SHUT ZARA UP!!!!!!! THAT IS DEFFINATLY WORTH HAVING A PARTY TO CELEBRATE!!!!

MANDY AND TONY

Mandy is in labour and Tony is having a major panic attack!!!! (and doesn't even have his paper bag anymore!!!) After lots of screaming and crying (from Tony of course ) a baby girl is born. The baby is rushed into intensive care. Mandy doesn't want to see the baby, she wants her mum. Tony tells her the baby wants its mum too but Mandy is too scared to see it. Sudenly the nurse spots that Tony has chicken pox and he is told he must leave. Mandy is very angry at Tony for leaving. Later Dom joins Mandy and asks her if she wants to see the baby. She doesn't. She thinks the baby will die because everyone she has ever loved has died. Tony is outside crying (sniff...sniff... I am weaping... where's a paperbag when you need one!!!)

JUSTIN AND THE WORLDS MOST USELESS POLICE
Nicole has called Mel who turns up to give Justin food, money, an ankle bandage and other useful bits and bobs. She is upset because she thinks she will never see him again. They have a brotherly sisterly lovey moment and then Mel grabs Nicole saying she is comming back with her. As they walk outside the police surround them and Justin realises Mel has been followed. Justin makes a run for it. The next bit is really hard to describe as it was basically a chase around the doc yard in which Justin flew over attached to a moving contain, hijacked a monorail and darted up and down and in and out of buildings (all with a clearly painfull ankle which he couldn't put any weight on.) Any we end up at the bridge ( is that a song???) Justin is hanging off a bridge and a train is passing below. Nicole and Mel shout overly helpful things like, " Be carefull". For a few moments Justin contemplates jumping onto the train below but slowly he realises it is hopeless and for a second I was convinced he was gonna throw himself off the bridge ( I was holding my breath so much it hurt!!!) but hhe doesn't he climbs back on the bridge and gives himself up. He is carted back to the police station and everyone gives each other sad looks.

Overall I give this episode 9.5/10 - best episode for a long while the Mandy and Tony stuff had just the right level of emotion and the Justin stuff was also very tense and moving. It all combined really well with the romantic storyline with Zara and the comedy with Max and Ob. Fantastic acting all round with special mention to Sarah Dunn, Nick Pickard and Chris Fountain who were all outstanding!!!!

angelblue
20-10-2005, 21:37
thanxs for posting

Why is louise being like that i think joe sweet i think he would make her an nice boyfriend :)

Lennie
20-10-2005, 23:30
I think this episode was a entertaining episode, the whole way through

Chris_2k11
21-10-2005, 01:14
I think this episode was a entertaining episode, the whole way throughIt was a fab episode! :cheer:

Angeltigger
21-10-2005, 13:15
Thanks for posting Myvoice, so is your mate going to do more of theses

Katy
21-10-2005, 15:17
it was a fab episode.

myvoice
22-10-2005, 11:23
Yep but he hasn't done last nights yet.

Lennie
24-10-2005, 20:21
Hi, i have put some spoilers concerning the E4 episode (just the Justin/Sophie/Nicole/Becca bits) in the thread called Justin/Becca/Jake in the spoilers topic :)

Angeltigger
25-10-2005, 14:38
But i don't read that tread