PDA

View Full Version : chas is back

angelblue
20-10-2005, 13:33
Chas is back on the 18th of november apparently it said in all about soap

Also an apparently fists will fly and it said even if deliah and carl got together carl would drop her for chas :)

Kaydie
20-10-2005, 15:11
Thats cool, I like Del but Chas is Fab, Carl and her really suit

Bad Wolf
20-10-2005, 15:13
please let chaz and carl get together!!!! they are both fab

brenda1971
20-10-2005, 15:36
Does this mean that she will have left the army

alkalinetrio
20-10-2005, 17:47
probly

Jemma
21-10-2005, 17:43
Maybe she gets chucked out of the army or something?

Abbie
21-10-2005, 17:49
Chas is back on the 18th of november apparently it said in all about soap

Also an apparently fists will fly and it said even if deliah and carl got together carl would drop her for chas :)yay cant wait now

Katy
21-10-2005, 17:52
yay. The woolpack will be complete once again. We need Chas back.

eastenders mad
21-10-2005, 18:00
yeah i can't wait to see Chas back where she belongs.

Chris_2k11
21-10-2005, 18:03
Yay! :cheer: I've missed good ole' Chas! :thumbsup:

Tamzi
21-10-2005, 19:44
I like Delilah with Carl and stuff, but it can't compare with Chas and Carl. I hope Carl gets with Chas. I want to know why she's left the army. You can't just up and leave
xxx

Abbie
21-10-2005, 19:50
yay. The woolpack will be complete once again. We need Chas back.yer you got that right

i_luv_dennis
21-10-2005, 20:08
chaz and carl forever

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:12
yey cant wait till she gets back

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 18:39
yay! chas if fab and can't wait til the 18th her and del are going to be so funny! i think del and carl are cute together but chas and carl are just made for each other! yay only 27 days!

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 18:53
will chas and deliah have a fight over carl?

Tamzi
22-10-2005, 22:25
Yeah. In all about soap it says fists will fly between Chas and Del. I hope Carl wakes up and goes with Chas.
xxx

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 00:19
chas will win shes such a fiesty character

Chris_2k11
23-10-2005, 00:23
What do you expect! She's a dingle! :lol: :D

chance
23-10-2005, 13:31
have carl and del done anything yet like kissed etc or are they just mates at the moment?

Tamzi
23-10-2005, 13:54
They've just flirted so far. I think it would be great if they were having their first kiss in the pub and Chas walked in. The look on their faces would be great
xxx

Katy
23-10-2005, 13:55
yeh that would be good. how long ago did Chas leave? was it before or after Debbie had her baby

Jade
23-10-2005, 13:56
does anyone know what relation chas is to delila?

Katy
23-10-2005, 13:58
oh i dont know. Ive given up on the dingle family tree, its about as complecated as ine. There probaly cousins or 2nd cousins, i dont actuaklly know.

Jade
23-10-2005, 14:00
oh i dont know. Ive given up on the dingle family tree, its about as complecated as ine. There probaly cousins or 2nd cousins, i dont actuaklly know.

LOL I think someone ought to do one, it would be intresting to say the least!

Tamzi
23-10-2005, 14:05
Chas left the day Debbie had the baby, she doesn't know about it. I will try to find out now what relation they are. *scurries off to look*
xxx

Tamzi
23-10-2005, 14:15
It is unknown apparently the realation between Chas and Del. It must be quite close as they are quite similar; hair, attitude, taste in men.

By the way All about soap are running a poll with 4 questions. One of those is who will Carl choose. Go and vote. Chas is winning with 85%!
xxx

Jade
23-10-2005, 14:15
I hope he does choose Chas, she's great!

DennisRbabe
26-10-2005, 19:16
Chaz is Great, can't wait for her return :cheer:

big bro fan
26-10-2005, 19:17
Welcome back chas :thumbsup:

Tamzi
26-10-2005, 19:38
Chas is just a great character. She is very bolshy, yet she is still sensitive. I loved the time edna caught her and Carl in the woods. Also at Tom's birthday party when you could here giggles behind the curtain. Chas makes Carl have fun.
xxx

Rain_
27-10-2005, 06:33
Dingle names make me laugh. I think i'll call my next child Delilah Chastity or Epsibar

inkyskin
27-10-2005, 16:34
Does this mean that she will have left the army

She probably thumped an officer! :rotfl:

Red08
03-11-2005, 14:28
I read in the latest SoapLife that Carl is gutted to see Chas has moved on when she gets back so maybe they won't be back together

Tamzi
03-11-2005, 20:37
They have to get back together! If Carl is gutted though, it means he can't totally be into Delilah, so if he can win Chas round they can get back togther
xxx

angelblue
05-11-2005, 15:51
I think chas is back i just saw the spoilers for the 18th of this month i think she is in it

eastenders mad
05-11-2005, 17:23
yeah she is back then. Can't wait for her return.

Tamzi
07-11-2005, 20:05
When is Chas actually back, because it says in the spoilers he sees pictures. I just want Chas to come back.
xxx

angelblue
11-11-2005, 22:12
I dont think she back till december i dont think because i read the spoilers from the 18th till the 25th and she is not in it :(

Tamzi
11-11-2005, 22:15
I want her to hurry back. The longer she's away for the more chance there is of Del and Carl! At least there is a photo to remind him
xxx

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 22:25
Apparently she'll be back on our screens later this month. YIPPEE!!! :cheer:

Tamzi
13-11-2005, 18:48
The only problem is Tom and Carl have completely warmed to Del. Maybe Carl won't want Chas back!
xxx

feelingyellow
13-11-2005, 20:38
The only problem is Tom and Carl have completely warmed to Del. Maybe Carl won't want Chas back!
xxx

:eek: nooooooooo! i think del is fab and all, but chas and carl were just meant to be! i really hope they get back together, or i'll be having words with the scriptwriters :p

~charlie-lou~
14-11-2005, 00:53
I am in anguish! If Carl and Chas didn't get back together, I'd be SOOO upset and frustrated, yet if Carl chucked Del for Chas, I know I'd cry!!!! :wub:

Del or Chas, Del or Chas??

I can't decide!!!

eastenders mad
14-11-2005, 18:32
chas del looks to young for him.

Jemma
14-11-2005, 18:56
I really like Del but Carl and Chas are the best!! :D :wub:

melmarshall858
15-11-2005, 08:56
yeah i am so un decided but del just seems so sweet and without all the bagage that chas had. Plus she is great with his kids i think i would like to see these two given a chance to see how they develop

Debbie Meadows
15-11-2005, 11:47
The Carl before the storm
With Carl and Del heading off to Spain together in the coming weeks, will it be more than just the climate that heats up around them?

We’ve all clocked the giggly banter and chummy exchanges between bubbly Del Dingle and cool-as-a-cucumber Carl King, but with some fun in the sun planned in the not so distance future, could things be about to progress further than a quick pint in The Woolly?

Del’s certainly hoping so, and according to actress Hayley Tamaddon, Carl’s kind invite to Pollard’s villa in Spain next week comes as a welcome surprise for our feisty factory chick.

“She’s over the moon because she’s fallen for him quite a bit in the past few weeks,” Hayley reveals.

We’re not too sure Pollard will be chuffed when Shadrach and co. step foot off the plane – he only invites the King family so they can help with his business plan!

But when the homely ladette takes the liberty of inviting the rest of the Dingle clan to fly out as well, Debbie points out our Chastity wouldn’t be too pleased if she knew who Del was drooling over.

“At the present time I don’t think she imagines that she’ll be seeing Chas for quite some time,” Hayley explains. And anyway, we’ll soon see some saucy snaps of Chas snuggling up to several squaddies!

But with Chas out of the way for the moment, the sun, sea, sand and blatant flirtation on both parts makes delirously happy Del come over all romantic, and she leans in for a smooch!

But shock horror, Carl backs away, leaving the Dales damsel stuttering with embarrassment. “Delilah tells him that they’re getting on really well but he tells her that they’re just friends,” Hayley sighs.

Shame on him, you could have fooled us with those big puppy dog eyes Carl King! In fact, you pretty much did lead us all down the garden path, to say nothing of poor Del!

Understandably, Del is of the same opinion.

“She’s devastated and very upset,” Hayley says. But then comes the real bombshell…

“Carl also tells her that he still loves Chas!”

Alas, her worst fears confirmed! But will this deter poor doting Del from her prize?

“I think she may keep trying for a little while longer but I think she realises that he’s still in love with Chas and may give up.”

Carl & Chas 4 Ever!!!

angelblue
15-11-2005, 11:53
Omg i am so glad carl backs an way he loves chas bless :)

Fiona
15-11-2005, 16:18
Where would she stay? The Dingle's house must be as big as a tardis!
It currently houses Sam, Alice (and bump), Debbie and baby, Emily, Cain, Shadrach, Belle, Zak and Lisa! Don't well Del lives!

~charlie-lou~
15-11-2005, 16:34
OK, so it's really sweet about Carl still being in love with Chas, but how could he be so horrible to poor Del? Misleading her like that and then saying that SHE'S the one who's in the wrong. How typical of a King. Jimmy and Carl always used to be nicer (and Max) but now they've just turned into smug, hypocritical prats.

So I'm not sure what to think. I feel good for Chas, and awful for poor Del.

:searchme:

Tamzi
15-11-2005, 20:26
Oh he still loves Chas! Let's hope it stays that way! Hurry back Chas
xxx

Tamzi
22-11-2005, 19:24
I heard that Chas returns in the week of Sat3rd onwards

Tamzi
26-11-2005, 22:26
Chastity Dingle returns on the week starting 3rd December. In Inside Soap it says for the next issue, Chas returns-into Carl's arms?
xxx

melanielovesdennisrickman
27-11-2005, 14:55
Yay!!I absolutely can't wait,i really really hope she gets back with Carl,they're made for eachother!!:cheer: :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
27-11-2005, 20:30
Yay, I can't wait,Chas and Carl are brilliant together! :cheer:

Tamzi
29-11-2005, 14:00
This is from All About Soap:

Delilah Dingle brushes aside her romantic feelings this fortnight to help Carl King go after the women he loves- Chasitity Dingle. but with her life in the army going well, does Chas want to return?
"Yoiu'll first see Chas in a minibus going to a wedding, surrounded by lots of soldiers," giggles Lucy Pargeter, who returns as the saucy squaddie. "Carl and Delilah are following the bus, trying to get her attention."
Eventually the soldiers stop and ask Carl why they are following them. Chas steps out of the minibus and yells at Carl to leave her alone.
"Chas thinks something's going on between Carl and Del," explains Lucy. "Deep down, she is really hurt."
Determined not to give up, Carl follows the minibus to the reception and dresses up as one of the waiters. He gets down on one knee and tells Chas he loves her. "Chas is really humiliated," says Lucy. He then throws her over his shoulder and tries to carry her out of the reception.
But the big gesture back fires when Carl stumbles and falls back on Chas! Luy reckons his might even spell the end of her squaddie career...
As Chas is taken away in an ambulance, Carl is devestated. Is there no hope for Mr King? "It's not exactly a great start is it?" laughs Lucy "He is going to have to work hard to persuade her."
With her character returning to the Dales, Lucy reveals that after six months off to have her daughter, Lola, coming back to work was pretty daunting.
"I had trouble remembering my lines, and was scared I'd have to get to know Chas all over again," confides Luc. But with some top storylines coming up, Lucy is defintely back in the swing of things. "She hates Delilah, so there will be lots of spats!"

Tamzi
29-11-2005, 14:12
This is what I picked up from Inside Soap, a large amount is about Lucy havinmg a daughter etc. so I have cut those bits out

Chas returns to the village, after her ex-boyfriend Carl leaves her military career in ruins.

With a great new life in the Army Chas has tried to put all thoughts of Carl out of her mind, especially after hearing that he'd shacked up with her cousin Delilah. But when her ex-boyfriend turns up unannounced and declares his love, she's forced to confront her feelings.
"Chas is happy in the Army - she's put her heart and soul into it, and has enjoyed it," reveals Lucy. "then Del and Carl suddenly turn up at the wedding reception where Chas and her troops are guests, and Carl declares his love for Chas. But she's not happy Delilah is there, so she tells Carl to prove himself if he wants her back."
Desperate to win her heart, Carl gets down on bended knee and asks Chas to be his wife. Frustrated by her cool response, he flings a humiliated Chas over his shoulder and professes his love. But then the bride, furious that her big day has been ruined, throws a glass of champagne in Carl's face - and as he takes a tumble, he brings Chas crashing down with him!
"Chas ends up in hospital, so the decision to leave the Army is made for her," sighs the actress. "She's forced to sit in a hospital bed and listen to Carl trying to convince her to be wth him. Then Del makes it clear that if Chas doesn't want Carl, she does, so Chas is faced with the prospect that her cousin, who she doesn't get along with, may move in on him."
Wther Carl will prove to Chas that he's the one for her remains to be seen. But Lucy admits that she'd certainly like the pair to rekindle their love.
"I hope they can reconcile, because they were so good together before," she says. "But ther families will be a big factor in their future - I can't see the Kings and Dingles ever getting on!"

Tamzi
29-11-2005, 14:15
Chas returns on Sunday 11 December. From Inside Soap:

Sun 11 Dec: On the phone, Chas tells Carl she has a new man.
Mon 12 Dec: Del realises that Carl's still in love with Chas.
Tues 13 Dec: Carl crashes a wedding to tell Chas he loves her.
Wed 14 Dec: Generous Del tells Chas how Carl feels about her.

tammyy2j
29-11-2005, 14:32
Great i can't wait for Chas tp return.

I would love to see her and Carl get married, imagine another King/Dingle wedding but this one might go ahead.

Tamzi
29-11-2005, 14:37
Yeah that's what I am hoping. Don't let Del crash it. Can't wait for her to return

feelingyellow
29-11-2005, 21:44
yay! she's back! it's all gonna kick off! :cheer:

shannisrules
08-12-2005, 21:12
when has chas come back i havnt see her yet have i missed something

Chris_2k11
08-12-2005, 21:43
when has chas come back i havnt see her yet have i missed somethingShe's not back yet.

eastenders mad
09-12-2005, 10:59
i think she will be back next week i think.

Jemma
12-12-2005, 18:31
There's a video clip of when Carl finds Chas on the ITV website! :D

kirsty_g
23-12-2005, 09:16
when does chaz come back to the village