PDA

View Full Version : Reaction To Stalker's Identity

Bryan
19-10-2005, 19:10
So its finally been revaeled:it was zoe or should i say eve? :searchme:

did you guess corectly?
was you pleased with the stalkers identity?
are you sad the storyline is over?

disucss your reactions to the stalkers identity here:

Charmed
19-10-2005, 21:57
I guessed correctly! And everyone said I was wrong,it was fun to say 'I told you so' :lol:

Debs
19-10-2005, 23:41
i really thought it was the police woman, she seemed a bit dodgy to me! LOL

how wrong i was!!

home and away is brill at the moment!

Chris_2k11
19-10-2005, 23:53
I haven't watched Home & Away for years, but I was intrigued when I heard about this stalker storyline :p lol, so I wanted to see the climax, and I have to say, I thought it was a fab eppy! :thumbsup:

babyblue
22-10-2005, 21:22
I already knew it when it happened in Oz so there's no shock or anything but it was a good storyline with brilliant acting, especially the girl who played zoe/eve, the way she switched was flawless. I was just wondering if they found her body or saw her die for sure because i'm sure one day in the future they'll bring her back somehow.

xStephaniex
08-12-2005, 06:19
yeh babyblue that was exactly what i was thinkin !!! would they bring her back because they never showed her actually dead did they! :confused: my nana kept telling me it was zoe/eve but i was just like noo nan it cant be her she is too nice ! and she has been attacked herself...i was gutted when she was revealed as the stalker and my nan was sat there going " i told you so didn't i " haha. bless her.

Johnny Allen
08-12-2005, 09:07
I guessed it was her, I don't know why there was just something about her, I thought it was a good storyline climaxed with an excellent ending.

*-Rooney-*
16-01-2006, 17:55
i had a weird feeling about her since she started she was too nice that it had to be fake and she arrived roughly about the same time as the stalker. call it an instinct but i kneww it was her