PDA

View Full Version : Together - A One Parter

Rach33
18-04-2005, 18:23
Hello just me again

It’s late in the evening she’s wondering what clothes to wear, she puts her make up on and brushes her long blonde hair and then she asks me ‘Do I look all right’ and I say ‘Yes, you look wonderful tonight’

He watched her from the doorway he was so lucky she was beautiful she looked wonderful perfect even wearing a dark green dress that brought out the colour of her eyes
She reapplied her lipstick and caught sight of him in the mirror she turned and smiled
Making his way over to where she sat he placed his hands on her bare shoulders and bent down kissing her gently on her neck
She giggled his kisses tickled her they made her tingle all over she turned and kissed him properly wrapping her arms around his neck

We go to a party and everyone turns to see this beautiful lady that’s walking around with me, and then she asks me ‘Do you feel all right’ and I say ‘Yes, I feel wonderful tonight’

Entering Scarlet’s the pair caused quite a stir it was their first public outing and he placed his hand into hers and squeezed it reassuringly he could tell she was unsure she was nervous
As they danced he held her close he could feel her heart beating and gently he kissed away all her nerves all her doubts she was everything he wanted and more

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes and the wonder of it all is that you just don’t realise how much I love you

The dance was over and he pulled her closer and whispered to her ‘I love you’ he watched her reaction he wasn’t sure if he’d done the right thing at first but her face broke out into a smile she kissed him and as she pulled away she whispered back to him ‘well that’s all right then isn’t it because I love you’

It’s time to go home now and I’ve got an aching head so I give her the car keys, she helps me to bed and then I tell her as I turn out the light, I say ‘My darling, you were wonderful tonight, oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight’

In the darkness as they lay in bed her head resting on his chest her eyes were closed but he knew she was awake he kissed the top of her head and she slowly opened them he smiled
Jake- night
Chrissie- night
She lent up and kissed him before resting her back on his chest
Now he had her there was no way he was letting her go he loved her too much to do that

Lyrics - Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

Hope you enjoyed it :love:

BlackKat
18-04-2005, 18:32
Aw, it was beautiful. :) :love: They're so sweet together.

di marco
18-04-2005, 21:07
wow great! :D perfectly written! :)

Angeldelight
18-04-2005, 22:23
oh my god that was brill!!!! :thumbsup: :clap:

I was nearly in tears babes

you have to do some more one parters :bow: :cheer: :bow:

melonb
21-04-2005, 20:17
tht was brill! but since wen did chrissie have blonde hair?
but i still loved. rite more pls

melonb
21-04-2005, 20:24
tht was brill! but since wen did chrissie have blonde hair?
but i still loved. rite more pls

Rach33
21-04-2005, 20:33
She doesn't have blonde ahir it's the words to the song Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight

Thanks for replying I'm so glad you all like them I am thinking of ideas for new one parters I've already posted a Shannis one, Ruby, Tina, Chrissie and now a Jake and Chrissie any ideas let me know

BlackKat
21-04-2005, 20:37
Thanks for replying I'm so glad you all like them I am thinking of ideas for new one parters I've already posted a Shannis one, Ruby, Tina, Chrissie and now a Jake and Chrissie any ideas let me know

Maybe a Jake and Danny one -- something to do with everything that happened after Andy died. You could do one from each of their point of view?

Whatever you do I'm sure it'll be great.

Layne
21-04-2005, 20:40
:cheer:
I'm in tears! That was beautiful!
Your so good at these!
And Its Jake and Chrissie!!
Well you've made my day, we finally see them together in EE,Flirting and then i come on here and read this wonderful script!
Well Thank you!
And keep going!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

You could do a Johnny One, or jake and danny like BlackKat said
x x x

melonb
21-04-2005, 20:52
She doesn't have blonde hair it's the words to the song Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight

o rite it all becomes clear!! lol
u shud definitely write sum more. u reli gd at it!!

Rach33
21-04-2005, 20:55
awwwwwwwww thanks guys I'm so glad you like them I will try a Jake and Danny one now and a Johnny one

Amber
21-04-2005, 22:32
Awwwwwwwwwww!
So sweet!
That was so lovely :love:
I love JC more than I did before :)
I loved reading that!

Tamzi
22-04-2005, 13:24
Fab babe. Loved it.
xxx

Moon's_angel