PDA

View Full Version : Best Story Line

DennisRbabe
18-04-2005, 17:43
:confused: answer please

stacyefc
19-04-2005, 10:46
steve/karen/tracy storyline i say.

what is going on with steve and tracy does he really like her?

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 10:46
Has to Maya story, Explosions and kidnap.. excellent stuff from corrie :cheer:

barneysulk
19-04-2005, 20:26
I find the Maria/Tyrone love story totally unbelievable. Maybe it's to give real gompers, like myself, a bit of hope. You too could pull a top 10 FHM readers poll bird like this! My A**E I could and Tyrone as well. He's a nice enough lad but somebody like Fiz would be his limit and I'm not knocking (ahem!) Fiz, a lovely girl and no mistake.

Bonnie1
22-04-2005, 17:26
I find the Maria/Tyrone love story totally unbelievable. Maybe it's to give real gompers, like myself, a bit of hope. You too could pull a top 10 FHM readers poll bird like this! My A**E I could and Tyrone as well. He's a nice enough lad but somebody like Fiz would be his limit and I'm not knocking (ahem!) Fiz, a lovely girl and no mistake.

I agree. Specially since they sexed Maria up. She used to be really plain looking, and they deliberately dressed her down when she was first in, to make her look like Tyrone in a dress - sort of thing! :p

But since she's been glammed up, you're right about Fizz being more for him. I mean, wasn't there some storyline when Fiz was being fought over by both Tyrone and Kirk, who both wanted her? Now that's more like it, cos both of them would only go for a girl who looked like Fizz, and someone like Maria wouldn't look twice at Tyrone, not realistically.

Candice can be a bitch but she was right when she made the comments about can't Maria do better than an ugly fat dwarf - or whatever insult she threw at him! :eek:

Layne
22-04-2005, 17:34
Richard Hillman: Mass Murderer!!!
That was exciting stuff!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

LUSHLOOKE69
22-04-2005, 18:07
I think the wholepoint to the storyline is that Ty liked Maria before she was anything special to look at Maria knows that Tyrone isnt good looking and i don't think she is physically attractive but he is reliable and loves her which is more that can be said for any of the other good looking blokes she's been with.

Shelly
23-04-2005, 14:11
Are Tyrone and Maria actually engaged because i've fogot.

Chris_2k11
23-04-2005, 17:35
Yeah they are engaged :) My favourite storyline without a doubt is the richard hillman one, everything about it was just fantastic :cheer: especially his exit where he drove the car into the canal, great stuff :thumbsup: and for my second choice id definitely say the whole mad maya thing where she tried to burn dev & sunita alive and then when they escaped run them over :eek: that episode where the corner shop just blew up was fantastic!!! :cheer:

Rain_
24-04-2005, 09:59
I think it has to be Vera finding out she's like 6 billionth cousin to Prince Charles

emma_strange
24-04-2005, 19:11
Richard Hilman without a doubt!

kazzie
30-04-2005, 12:33
Some of my faves from the past include,

The fire in the Rovers
Hilda leaving
Curly, Raquel, Des triangle
anything with Reg in it :)

Chris_2k11
30-04-2005, 15:31
when was this fire in the rovers :confused: maybe i was too young to remember lol

kazzie
30-04-2005, 16:40
It was back in the late 80's when Bet was landlady, I think it started in the cellar. Bet was recused by kevin.

west_ham_rule
02-05-2005, 12:19
richard hillman