PDA

View Full Version : aus spoilers w/c 17th oct

Bad Wolf
18-10-2005, 08:36
Irene is admitted to a psychiatric hospital. When Corey visits she learns the awful truth behind her illness.

Jack is disturbed by Corey’s over-hasty use of his gun on a dog and is suspicious of his past.

Sally visits Irene and is concerned about Irene’s obsession that Corey has poisoned her.

Corey persuades Martha to leave Summer Bay with him and Alf is down-hearted at the thought of Martha leaving.

Jack tries to warn Martha about Corey, but she thinks it’s only jealousy on Jack’s part.

Jack does some detective work and gets close to the truth about Corey. Meanwhile, Corey is poisoning chocolates meant for Irene.

Martha finds herself at the hands of a deranged Corey.

Ric is struggling with his studies and then is accused of cheating in the exams.

Amanda fakes a miscarriage and manipulates Scott’s attentions away from Hayley.

Scott goes in search for Hayley, but instead finds a farewell note.

Krystal Klear
18-10-2005, 10:07
ooh that sounds good! poor irene! sorry if this has been mentioned or im being thick, but who is amanda?

Luna
18-10-2005, 10:28
oooohhh sounds good

Bad Wolf
18-10-2005, 10:29
amanda is dans ex wife who moves to the bay

Angeltigger
18-10-2005, 11:03
Krystal Klear here is a picture of her and like Bad Wolf says she is Amanda is Dan EX Wife-

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/boucetig/Amanda.jpg

Also why does Amanda move to the bay

Bad Wolf
18-10-2005, 11:09
to try and get back with dan before he marries leah i think, but fails so gets her claws in to scott

Angeltigger
18-10-2005, 11:11
so does mean ryan comes back

Bad Wolf
18-10-2005, 11:11
think so

Angeltigger
18-10-2005, 11:12
ok it just that he not on the credits

Krystal Klear
18-10-2005, 14:57
ah i see, thanks bad wolf and angeltigger! she reminds me of izzy in neighbours for some reason? i really hope that child doesnt come back into it i didnt like him, it sounds good though! cool to bring amanda in to stir! also how did the ryan+leah storyline finish? i was on holiday and missed those two weeks and then he was gone?

Angeltigger
18-10-2005, 15:17
Ryan burned the wedding things (i think it because they never intivited his mum)- which meant that VJ got burned- so than Dan told him off and so he ran away and then peter sorted it out for everyone.. as he said that leah maked dan happy and so they all went home and ryan make some more invitions and than he said to leah that he was sorry and they had a big hug and they were the best of friends

Krystal Klear
18-10-2005, 15:39
thanks! :D

CrazyLea
18-10-2005, 17:19
ummmm this is old news :p its happened lol

Angeltigger
18-10-2005, 20:29
But she/he was on Hoilday so she could not watch it

Chloe-Elise
23-10-2005, 19:50
Looks good, what happened with Hayley/Scott/Kim and the baby?

melmarshall858
24-10-2005, 08:45
TV WEEK

There’s plenty of H&A info in the latest issue – incl. the cover story "Is Kimmy Dead? – Plus : hayley & Scott to leave?"

Inside the mag the 2-page cover story is entitled "Double Blow". It says that Scott gets a job offer in France. Although hayley is unsure of Scott’s intentions, Scott makes it clear that he wants hayley & baby Noah to go with him to France. Kimmy, of course, takes offence to this – and he punches Scott (which is one of the accompanying pics). Kimmy also applies for custody of baby Noah. Then during a mediation session, kimmy gets upset – and runs from the room, right into the path of an oncoming car !!!!

A sidepiece has some of the many road incidents that have happened in the bay – incl. when the infamous "do I look like a kangaroo" moment when dani hit kane.

In further storyline news, the distressed Martha buys a gun on the black market – and she shoots Ric in the side of the head !!!!!! (Btw, there’s a great accompanying pic of a scared Martha with gun in hand about to fire)

Meanwhile, Tasha returns to the bay. Robbie senses that she’s different – and she secretly meets up with a mystery man. Tash & the guy KISS !!!

Also, Amanda sets a trap for Graham, dan applies for custody of Rayn – but then has further gambling issues, and Flynn reaches a decision about his future.

Here are the daily previews:

Oct 31 – Martha’s emotional torment deepens as she struggles to hide her depression.

Nov 1 – Amanda’s world is turned upside down with Ryan disappears, whilst Martha confronts her demons.

Nov 2 – dan succumbs to her demons, and Amanda tightens her grip on Graham.

Nov 3 – Tasha returns with a proposal form Robbie, and a family celebration leads Flynn to a major decision.

Nov 4 – Kim’s fight takes a devastating twist.

Angeltigger
24-10-2005, 09:33
thanks melmarshall858

melmarshall858
24-10-2005, 09:34
no probs they are quite exciting spoilers to put up i am not really bothered about kim getting run over but i cant believe martha accidentely shoots ric (although it was obvious she was going to end up shooting someone close to her)

Angeltigger
24-10-2005, 09:39
I will be sad id Kim got killed, why is martha accidentely shoots ric, did he get in the way? Does he die?

melmarshall858
24-10-2005, 09:52
i don't think that kim dies. martha has brought the illegal gun after she wanted to be able to protect herself - an after affect of the kidnapping. i dont think that ric dies as i havent heard anything saying that he does but am not sure (will post as soon as i find out) although being shot in the side of the head does sound fatal poor ric how much more will he have to go through it was not long ago that he could have died after being beat up because of adrian

Chloe-Elise
25-10-2005, 18:36
That looks great :D