PDA

View Full Version : How can I forgive you Leo?

feelingyellow
17-10-2005, 20:33
Hey everybody! This is another sequel to
The Demi Heart (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=27908&page=1)
Without Demi (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25204&page=1)
When Demi Met Leo (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18877&page=1&pp=10))

In this this script, it will be about Demi forgiving Leo for him dealing drugs. Can she do it or will tragedy get in the way?

So here is the first part, hope you enjoy and sorry it took me so long to post but I thought I'd be evil and keep the tension there.

Part 1: Everything will work out great

Leo tried to run after Demi, but she was running too fast.
‘DEM-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!’ he yelled. ‘I’M SO SORRRRRRRRRRRY!’
He was hoping she’d come back and forgive him, but she didn’t.
He went back to the shed and saw the tape and rope his Dad had been using.
Leo remembered what Demi had said: ‘I hate him. All he is ever does is let me down, why do I always stay with him?’
Demi had every right to say that. He did always let her down. He had a violent Dad who had kidnapped her, he had never ran after her when she went to Walford, he had gotten involved in drugs, he could have endangered Aleesha. He was a bad boyfriend, and a bad dad. He was as many people had said – a waste of space. He didn’t deserved to be forgived time and time again by Demi. He didn’t deserve to live. Leo remembered one time when he was going to stab himself, but he got a call saying Demi was having the baby. He wished he had ended his life then, so Demi wouldn’t have been put through more traumas.
‘I’ll die now. I’ll die here; no one ever goes here. I’ll call Gavin and get some drugs. I’ll never be found, and Demi will live her life happily without me. 'Everything will work out great.’ thought Leo.

Chloe-Elise
17-10-2005, 20:51
:eek: No Leo don't do it! He can't! I hope they work it out,great start :D more soon please :)

xXxJessxXx
17-10-2005, 22:19
:eek: No! Leo dont do it!!!!! I thought he might hang him self when you said he saw the rope. lol, i was thinking Noooo! please dont let him die! :crying:

Great start again. more asap!!! (Or how about now!lol) :thumbsup: :clap: :cheer:

Charmed
17-10-2005, 22:40
Ohh Leo.When will he ever learn?

feelingyellow
18-10-2005, 18:44
Thanks for all the comments people, glad you liked the first part :D

Part 2: Will she go back?

‘Demi! Demz, love – slow down!’ said Keith, who was being dragged along by Demi.
Demi stopped and burst into tears.
‘Awww Demz!’ said Keith, hugging Demi. ‘Hey, here’s a bench, let’s sit here.’
They sat on the bench and Demi used Keith’s shoulder to cry on.
‘I never thought he’d get mixed in that stuff, Dad. I thought he loved Aleesha and me and wouldn’t let us come to any danger. I never thought he was Mr Goodie Two Shoes, but I thought he was a hell lot better then THAT!’
‘Well, sometimes, love, people make mistakes – they don’t realise it’s bad until after they’ve done it.’ said Keith, handing Demi a tissue.
‘He earned 2000 quid from it, he must have been doing it for some while!’
‘He was doing it for you love, he said he was going to use it to buy a flat when you were older.’
‘Oh.’ said Demi. ‘But drugs aren’t the answer. He knew I wouldn’t approve, and he never even told me! How many other things could he be keeping from me?’
Keith couldn’t think of any defence for Leo and just shrugged.
‘He has hurt me, Dad, so bad. I just wanna let me know how I feel.’
‘You could always go back.’
They sat in silence for half an hour, whilst Demi wondered whether she should or not.
‘Yeah!’ said Demi, standing up. ‘I’ll go and show him how he has LET ME DOWN!’
Demi ran off with Keith running after her.
She found the shed and burst into it saying ‘LEO, I’VE GOT SOME – oh my god…’
She saw Leo lying on the floor unconscious and saw the drugs next to him.
‘Leo!’ she said, shaking him. ‘LE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’

Chloe-Elise
18-10-2005, 19:37
Noooooooo! :eek: Leo can't die! :( I hope hes alright,please update soon :D

xXxJessxXx
18-10-2005, 21:03
no please dont let him die!!!!! he cant die!!!! :eek:

more soon please asap!its well good! :cheer: (Dont kill him!)lol :)

Charmed
18-10-2005, 22:26
Can't wait to find out whats next!

feelingyellow
19-10-2005, 17:11
glad you all liked part two, here's the next part - hope you like :)

Part 3: Off to Hospital

Keith came into the shed once he heard Demi screaming. He saw her taking Leo’s pulse.
‘Dad, call an ambulance!’ she said once she saw him.
Keith called the ambulance and they came 15 minutes lately.
They went in the ambulance with Leo, and Demi said (through tears and hiccups) ‘It’s gonna be alright, Leo. You keep in there.’
Leo was taken into the emergency room whilst Demi and Keith waited outside.
‘He’s gonna die, ain’t he dad?’ said Demi.
‘Not necessarily, love, he could live. Leo’s a fighter!’
‘He ain’t, Dad. He’s gonna die. I ain’t ever gonna see him again, and it’s all my fault – I should have talked to him, instead of being a baby and running off!’
‘Demz!’ Keith said, hugging her. ‘It ain’t your fault, Leo choose to take the drug overdose – not you. You weren’t a baby, you were just hurt – and you have rights to be. Now, here’s what’s going to happen – Leo will live, and maybe you too will work things out.’
‘Yeah, maybe!’ said Demi, feeling better. But her happiness turned to sadness when she saw the doctor coming towards her.
‘Miss Miller? I have some news to tell you about Mr Taylor.’

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 18:41
More soon please! I can't wait?

Chloe-Elise
19-10-2005, 21:04
I hope hes ok :( Please post some more soon :D

Charmed
19-10-2005, 21:26
More soon!

xXxJessxXx
20-10-2005, 16:29
Oh my god! Is he ok. what has the doc got to tell her? please let him be ok! Its great more soon please asap! :cheer:

kirstienod
20-10-2005, 18:07
more soon!

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 10:21
I can't wait for the next part

Charmed
22-10-2005, 12:11
Please do more!

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 14:07
glad you all liked it, here's the next part, hope you like :)

Part 4: Will he be ok?

‘Mr Taylor is going to live, but he will not be out of hospital for a few weeks.’ said the Doctor.
‘Phew.’ said Demi. Leo was going to be all right, he was going to live.
‘When can we see him?’ asked Keith.
‘Tomorrow.’ said the doctor.
Demi smiled, everything was working out.
Suddenly, Trisha and Ray came round the corner.
‘Where’s my son?’ asked Ray. ‘You better not have killed him!’
‘We ain’t killed him, Raymond. He’s ok.’
‘Why is he here?’ asked Trisha.
‘Drug overdose.’ said Demi.
‘Drugs? The stupid idiot.’ said Trisha.
‘Why you calling him an idiot, you used to do it!’ said Ray.
Keith and Demi were shocked to hear this.
‘It was a long time ago!’
‘You probably gave them to him for breakfast!’
‘I did not!’
‘You’re just a stupid cow, Trish. You always saying he don’t need to be taught a lesson, but you’re the worst mother ever!’
Trisha burst into tears.
‘Oh, shut it, you stupid cow!’ said Ray.
Everyone was watching the Taylor argument. Trisha wouldn’t stop crying, so Ray went and punched her – causing her to cry even more.
Unluckily for Ray, security was watching and called the police.
‘Raymond Taylor?’ said the police officer, tapping him on the shoulder.
‘Yer – who wants to know?’
‘You are arrested for the crime of assaulting a woman…’

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 14:27
brill! More soon! xx

Chloe-Elise
22-10-2005, 16:26
Yay hes going to be ok! Brilliant :D more soon please

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 16:52
glad you all liked it :D

Part 5: Home again…

‘I’m just so glad you’re ok!’ said Rosie, when Demi and Keith returned at 3am in the morning.
‘It was a bit of an ordeal, but I’m sure everything’s going to work out.’ said Keith.
‘Yeah… but when Leo comes out of hospital…’ said Demi.
‘I know you’re upset about being kidnapped, darling, but Ray’s gonna be locked up for a very, very long time. You have no reason to feel afraid.’ said Rosie, giving Aleesha her bottle.
‘Yeah, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to forgive him for the drugs business…’
‘WHAT?’ yelled Rosie, dropping Aleesha’s bottle.
‘You didn’t tell her?’ said Demi to Keith.
‘Well … no.’
‘DRUGS? LEO – DRUGS? SOMEBODY TELL WE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!’ Rosie yelled.
Aleesha started crying because of Rosie’s yelling, so Rosie just handed her to Demi and stormed out of the room.
‘ROSIE!’ shouted Keith.
‘Shhhh!’ said Demi, rocking Aleesha.
Keith went into the kitchen to find Rosie crying.
‘Leo got into drugs because of his violent Dad; he stopped when the violence stopped. I don’t think he ever took any, but he did today, and that’s why he’s in hospital.’
Rosie couldn’t believe it.
‘Awww, Rosie… it’ll be ok.’
‘It could have been DEMI!’
‘Could have been, love, could have been. But Demi, she’s not the type – she’s a bit of a muddled kid but she’ll be alright.’
‘I know, I know. But what about when Leo comes out, what if he tries to get her into drugs? What if our baby get’s mixed up in THAT business?’ said Rosie.
‘It won’t happen, love. I’m not sure Demi will forgive Leo…’

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:40
brilliant carry on

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 18:30
here's the next part, hope you liek :)

Part 6: Hello Leo

‘Leo, Leo!’ said Demi.
‘Huh?’ said Leo, turning around.
‘It’s me, Leo!' she said.
Leo turned around and saw Demi.
‘Demz, where are we?’ asked Leo, looking around seeing a dull, dirty grey place.
‘We’re at home, Leo. This disgusting place is our home.’ said Demi, smirking.
‘Really?’ asked Leo, shocked.
‘Yeah, you wanna know why, Leo?’ she said.
‘Why?’
‘’Cos of you Leo!’ she said, angrily. ‘’Cos of you – getting into drugs! You got me into them as well, so that Aleesha was left with two junkies as parents, so that she was taken away from us and so that we were dumped onto the streets! YOU – LEO! YOU – IT’S ALL ‘COS OF YOU AND I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!’
Leo was scared, Demi was really mad. Leo couldn’t believe what he had done, he tapped her on the shoulder whilst she was searching for something, but all she did was hiss. When she finally did turn round, she had a knife in her hand.
‘You scared now Leo?’
Leo nodded.
Demi was coming towards him, with a really sharp knife. He stepped backwards, afraid of what she might do. He stepped so far back he banged into the wall as Demi got closer and closer.
Leo closed his eyes and wished he wasn’t there. He felt her breathing as she came closer. He felt like the dirty place was spinning around him, he felt like it had disappeared and he was in his bed. He opened his eyes and saw her. But she was not holding a knife. She was staring at him.
‘Hello Leo.’ she said.

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 18:44
wow cool i liked the way you did that

Chloe-Elise
22-10-2005, 21:12
That was cool, glad hes ok :D post more soon please :)

kirstienod
23-10-2005, 19:54
Brillant! More soon xx

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 16:10
Bril! Well done

xXxJessxXx
24-10-2005, 22:12
just caught up. that was brilliant. glad leo's ok. more soon asap! :clap: :thumbsup: :cheer:

Charmed
24-10-2005, 22:26
Whens the next part?

feelingyellow
24-10-2005, 23:14
glad you all liked it :D Here's the next part, hope you like :)

Part 7: Will it be ok?

‘Demz, where am I?’ asked Leo.
‘You’re in hospital, Leo. You have been for the past day.’
‘Why am I in hospital?’
‘You took a heroin overdose.’ said Demi, looking at the floor.
‘I did? Why?’ asked Leo.
‘I dunno, Leo. Only you can answer that.’
‘I dunno, either.’ said Leo, banging his head expecting a reason to come out.
‘Doctor says you probably won’t remember anything for a couple of days, but it’ll come back soon.’
‘But I do remember something, Demz!’ said Leo.
‘Really – what?’ asked Demi.
‘We were in this sort of dirty place, and you were yelling at me – saying ‘’Cos of you, Leo!’ and you came at me with this knife and you were getting closer and closer but the place seemed to be getting further and further away and when I opened my eyes – I saw you here.’ said Leo.
‘I think that was a dream, Leo.’ said Demi.
‘I suppose so.’
Demi left the hospital 5 minutes later as Leo wanted some sleep and went to talk to Rosie who had come with her.
‘He don’t remember nothing, Mum.’
‘Aww, I’m sure he will in a couple of days.’ said Rosie, stroking Demi’s hair.
‘I told him he had taken an overdose and he didn’t seem to realise how wrong that was! It was like he didn’t care if he got himself into drugs or not – he didn’t care that he was hurting me. How can I forgive him when he doesn’t care, Mum?’
Rosie couldn’t think of an excuse for Leo, so she just rocked her as Demi fell asleep on her shoulder and she whispered ‘It’ll be ok, Demz, It’ll be ok.’
But Demi just shook her head. It’d never be ok again.

Chloe-Elise
25-10-2005, 10:06
Awwww poor Demi :( Glad Leos ok though :D more soon please :)

xXxJessxXx
25-10-2005, 11:18
Awwwww poor Demi. this is really good. please post more soon! :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
25-10-2005, 17:22
glad you all liked it :)

Part 8: Remebering

It was the next day and Leo hadn’t sleep at all last night so he was very tired. He kept thinking about it. Him? Drugs? But why? Why would he take drugs? He had Demi and Aleesha to live for, he wouldn’t take them inless he had lost Demi and Aleesha. The last thing Leo could remember was himself buying a chocolate heart for Demi for Christmas. He remembered going back to the Miller House, and then it all seemed to go blank.
‘Wahhh! Wahhhh!’ screamed a voice. It was Demi and Aleesha coming to visit him.
‘Sorry, Leo. She just doesn’t like hospitals, I can’t get her to stop.’
Leo found this strange; Demi was such a naturally good mother.
And then he had a flashback, he remembered crying. He remembered Aleesha crying, he remembered thinking that Demi was a naturally good mother and could sort her out in two seconds. He remembered putting Aleesha to sleep.
‘Why wasn’t Demi there?’ thought Leo. ‘What had happened to her?’
As Demi finally settled Aleesha, he saw a mark on her arm. As if she had been cut with a knife.
‘Demz – I can’t remember anything – please – tell me what happened.’ said Leo.
‘I don’t know what happened, Leo. I don’t know why you took those drugs – you’ll have to figure it out yourself, I’m sure all your memory will come back in a couple of days.’
‘I’m not talking about that, Demz. I’m talking about before that – your arm, and you not being in the house. Please, Demz – tell me. I know you know.’
‘You’re right, I do know. But you’ll just have to remember it yourself, Leo.’
‘Why?’
‘You’ll know when you remember, Leo.’
Leo closed his eyes, trying to have more flashbacks – but they weren’t coming. He’d have to wait.

kirstienod
25-10-2005, 17:48
Brillant! well done more soon please xx

xXxJessxXx
25-10-2005, 19:32
awwww, poor leo hope he remembers soon. lol this is great, please post more asap! :thumbsup:

Charmed
25-10-2005, 22:26
He's lost his memory!

feelingyellow
25-10-2005, 23:23
Thanks for the comments everybody, here's the next part - hope you like :)

Part 9: It’s time for the truth

It had been a whole week and Leo hadn’t remembered anything else. He was really worried, something must have happened to Demi. He had taken some brain scans, and the doctor was giving him the results that day.
‘You’ll be ok, Leo.’ said Demi, squeezing his hand when the doctor came in.
‘Hello, Mr Taylor. I have your results here, are you sure you want to be here Miss Miller?’
‘I’m sure.’ said Demi, even though she’d rather be outside then hearing whether her boyfriend was suffering some sort of brain damage, but Leo needed her – so she was going to do this.
‘The results show that nothing is wrong with your brain.’ said the doctor.
‘Phew!’ said Leo, hugging Demi.
‘But why can’t he remember anything about the night?’ asked Demi.
‘We’re not sure, but we think it’s Leo.’
‘What do you mean?’ asked Leo.
‘We think you are not letting yourself tell yourself what happened as it was quite an ordeal.’
‘Oh,’ said Demi. ‘That’s really confusing.’
‘So, how do I remember it?’ asked Leo.
‘Either you can try and force yourself, but I don’t think this will have very good results, or you could see a psychologist – but that might cost a bit, or someone else tells you.’
Leo looked at Demi. It looked like Demi had no choice.
‘Thanks Doctor, I’m gonna have a try at telling him.’
The doctor left, so that Demi and Leo were alone.
Demi held Leo’s hands and said ‘Are you sure you’re ready for this?’
Leo gulped but replied with a ‘Yes.’

Chloe-Elise
26-10-2005, 10:13
Yay he hasn't got brain damage :) I hope hes ok when she tells him :( More soon please :D

kirstienod
26-10-2005, 10:46
Brillant! More soon please! i cant wait

xXxJessxXx
26-10-2005, 11:22
awww glad Leo is ok. wonder how he will react! more soon please asap! :) :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
27-10-2005, 20:12
thanks for the comments people :thumbsup:

Part 10: The truth hurts

‘Well, I was alone in the house with Aleesha when you left. About fifteen minutes later I was in the living room and I heard this noise so I went into the kitchen holding Aleesha. I asked if it was you, but I saw this tall man, he turned round I saw your Dad.’ said Demi.
‘Omigod!’ said Leo, shocked. ‘I can’t believe him!’
‘Me neither. I was so shocked and asked him why he was there, he said oh, don’t worry, Demz, I’m only going to – to - kill - you.’ said Demi.
‘Oh Demz!’ said Leo, hugging her.
‘I know.’ said Demi, a tear trickling down her face.
‘Are you sure you want to go on Demz?’
‘I have to. Otherwise you’ll never know.’ said Demi. ‘I said I’d call the police, and ran to the phone. He pulled me back and said he didn’t intend to kill Aleesha only - me - so I had no choice but to put her back in her cot. He tied my hands together and marched me out the door, I was so scared, Leo, I didn’t want to leave Aleesha alone but I had no choice. He said if I screamed I’d be killed. He showed me – his … knife. said Demi, blinking so she wouldn’t cry.
‘Oh, Demi…’ said Leo.
‘You remember anything Leo?’
‘Nope, did anything else happen at the house?’ asked Leo.
‘Nope, I don’t think – Oh wait, I remember something falling out of his pocket – he bent down to pick it up, but didn’t bother in the end.’
‘What was it?’
‘Paper, a photo – I think.’
Leo had another flashback – he remembered seeing a photo of him and his mum and dad.
‘What, what is it, Leo?’ asked Demi.
‘I remember seeing that photo, Demi. I remember it, and I remember thinking it was Dad who had kidnapped you.’
‘Oh, Leo!’ said Demi, hugging him. ‘Maybe you can remember more, now!’
‘Maybe.’ said Leo. ‘I can’t believe my scummy Dad did that. Wait!’
‘What, another flashback?’ asked Demi.
‘Yeah – I remember your Mum saying ‘your scummy Dad’, I remember phoning her at the Queen Vic!’
‘Leo, this is great. Anymore?’ asked Demi.
‘Nope, sorry Demz. You’ll have to tell me more.’ replied Leo.
‘OK.’ gulped Demi.

kirstienod
27-10-2005, 21:11
Brillant! Well done more soon please xx

xXxJessxXx
27-10-2005, 21:12
awww glad he's begining to remeber. more soon please its great! :cheer:

Charmed
29-10-2005, 20:18
I hope he gets better at remembering!More! :cheer:

feelingyellow
30-10-2005, 14:16
Part 11: The final flashback

‘He drove to Honey’s Forest. He dragged me to this shed; the walls were pure black. I felt really scared; I could hardly see anything. He then tied the whole of me up; I was finding it quite hard to breath. I just concentrated on the happy times, Leo, I thought I may aswell as I was about to die.’ said Demi, tears streaming down her face.
‘Aww, Demz!’ said Leo, hugging her. ‘It’s ok, babe.’
‘I know, Leo. It’s just I thought about those happy times just again now, and I liked those happy times – why did something always have to get in the way?’
‘I dunno, Demz – I guess its just life.’
‘OK.’ said Demi, wiping her eyes. ‘Ray phoned Dad and put it on speakerphone – he wanted 3000 quid! And said if he didn’t get it in an hour, I’d get hurt.’
‘3 grand?’ said Leo.
‘Yeah, 3 grand.’
And then it all came back to him.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * Flashback * ~ * ~ * ~ *

What the hell you want? Glad that Demi’s been kidnapped and that inless I get 3 grand in the next 45 minutes she’s going to die?’ said Keith.
‘She what? Dad’s asking for money?’ asked Leo.
‘Yep.’
‘How much you got so far?’ asked Leo.
Keith looked in his pockets and pulled out a fiver and a dog treat.
‘Well, I’ve got some money.’ said Leo.
‘A tenner ain’t gonna help, Leo.’ said Keith.
‘It ain’t a tenner, it’s 2 grand.’

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

‘I remember it, Demz!’ said Leo.
‘You do?’
‘Yes! I came home, found the photo, knew you got kidnapped by Dad, I then phoned your Mum, and she complained at me and chucked me out. I later saw your Dad and he said you needed three grand and I had two grand from drugs –’
Demi looked at the floor and Leo realised what he had done.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * Flashback * ~ * ~ * ~ *

‘I got you something!’ he said, and gave her The Demi Heart.
She looked at it, then squashed it, and gave it back.
‘Drugs, Leo. Drugs? How could you!’ she said.
‘I’m sorry, Demz! Please forgive me!’
‘How can I forgive you Leo?’

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

‘You’ll know when you remember, Leo.’ said Leo. ‘That’s what you said. The reason you didn’t wanna tell me – ‘cos of the drugs. You can’t forgive me for it can you?’

Jada-GDR
30-10-2005, 18:17
More Please!!!!!!!!! This Is Great!!!!!!!

Chloe-Elise
30-10-2005, 19:13
More soon please,its great :)

kirstienod
31-10-2005, 12:54
Brillant! well done! more soon please x

feelingyellow
01-11-2005, 21:27
thanks for the comments people :bow:

Part 12: Trust is all that you need

'I don't know Leo!' said Demi.
'What do you mean you don't know?'
'I want to forgive you, I really do. But time and time again - something happens - and it's always you! Every problem we have had has been about you! Your violent Dad -'
'He's in jail now, Demz. We're rid of him forever!' said Leo.
'But our we Leo? There's always gonna be one day where he's gonna come back and do something again!' said Demi.
'So we'll move when we're 18!' said Leo.
'It's not about Ray anymore, Leo!'
'Then what is it about?'
'Trust, Leo. I don't know if I can trust you anymore.' said Demi.
'Oh.' said Leo.
They sat in silence for 3 minutes until Leo said: 'I'm sorry, Demz. I know dealing drugs was a stupid thing to do - but I wanted the best for you and Aleesha.'
'How would drug-dealing help?'
'I was gonna buy a flat, so us three could be a family.'
Demi looked at Leo and saw the guy she had fallen in love with. She laughed.
'What?' said Leo.
'Leo - you are the sweetest, kindest, loveliest guy I've ever met. But I need a guy I can trust.'
'You can trust me, Demz!' said Leo.
'I don't know Leo - have you done anything else that I don't know about?'
'Er...'
'YOU WHAT?' yelled Demi.
'I'm sorry Demz.'
‘I can't believe you Leo!' said Demi, storming out of the room.
'Demz, please - Demi!' he yelled.

xXxJessxXx
01-11-2005, 22:04
oooo what else has he done? lol this is good more soon please! :) :thumbsup:

Chloe-Elise
02-11-2005, 17:54
What else has he done?!Great:D, more soon plase

kirstienod
02-11-2005, 18:03
what did he do? more soon asap please i cant wait!

feelingyellow
02-11-2005, 22:05
thanks for the comments everyone :thumbsup:

Part 13: No more lies

'I hate him, Mum. He just keeps letting me down!' said Demi, crying.
'Aww, Demz. Don't worry it will get better.' said Rosie, stroking Demi's hair.
'It won't Mum, I can't trust him!'
'Well you don't know what he did yet, Demi, love. He could have just done something not that bad.' said Rosie.
'If it was not that bad, he would have told me earlier, Mum. I can't believe he's been keeping all these secrets from me!'
'Look, Demz. Your gonna have to ask what he's done. I'm sure once all the truth is out, you'll learn to trust him again.'
Demi just shook her head.
'Hey, why don't we have some of that leftover christmas cake?' said Rosie.
Demi burst into tears all over again.
'What's wrong lovey?'
'Christmas! I hated it!'
'Huh, but I thought you had a great time, lovey? Didn't you like the new boots we got you?' asked Rosie.
'Loved them, Mum. But Leo was in hopsital and he couldn't remember a thing! I was so afraid when the truth came out 'cos I knew he'd let me down again and then we'd be on this stupid roll coaster again. And look - it's happened.'
'Oh, Demz.' said Rosie.
The doorbell rang and Rosie went to the door.
'Demi, love,' said Rosie, coming into the living room. 'There's someone here to see ya.'
'Is there?' said Demi, turning round, seeing Leo.
'Hey Demz.' said Leo. 'I've come to tell ya everything. I'm gonna be totally truthful. Lies ain't gonna get in the way no more.'

kirstienod
03-11-2005, 19:41
Wow! More soon! I cant wait!

Potato1992
03-11-2005, 20:03
its brill

Chloe-Elise
03-11-2005, 20:37
Brilliant :) More soon please

kirstienod
04-11-2005, 18:38
more soon please i cnat wait to find out what he did

feelingyellow
04-11-2005, 23:40
thanks for all the comments people, hope you like the next part :)

Part 14: Nothing but the Truth

'I hated it when you went away, Demz. I tried to keep everything of you there was, but Dad just wrecked 'em. I punched a girl at school and got sent to Mr Wayne. I thought I was gonna get expelled - but it turns out Dad knew him. They used to beat up kids in school. I got let off and then starting blackmailing Mr Wayne. I got away with so much; it was great. I told my mates I liked this girl Zana, even though I didn't. We went on a date, but it ended in tears. She called me a waste of space, just like my Mum had a few weeks before. I went home and got out a knife Demz, I was going to kill myself - but then Mickey called and said you were having the baby. As soon as I got that call, I knew I had something worth living for. Dad found out about it and offered to drive me there - but we weren't really going there. So I took the wheel and crashed it into the wall. I was unconscious and had such a weird dream. I dreamed that you had died giving birth to 'Leesh and I had died during that crash, and that Aleesha had no parents. I couldn't let that happen! I woke up, phoned an ambulance for Dad and went straight to the hospital to see you. Everything was so perfect - me, you, Aleesha. One happy family - I couldn't ruin that so i never told you any of this stuff. I'm so sorry, Demz. I know I should have told you- can you forgive me?'
Demi was shocked by what she had just heard; Leo had kept so many secrets from her - how could she forgive someone who she couldn't trust.
'I'm sorry Leo.' she said. 'I don't feel like I know you any more, that Leo you just described - he isn't my Leo. The Leo you just described was some violent blackmailing cheater, and I don't like that Leo. I want my old Leo back - but I know he hasn't changed - he's still that violent blackmailing cheater - and he always will be. I'm never going to forgive you, Leo.' said Demi.
'But Demz -'
'Please get out of my house.'
Leo looked at Demi but she just stared into space so he left.
As soon as Demi heard the door close, she burst into a flood of tears.

Charmed
05-11-2005, 12:26
oh no!More soon

feelingyellow
05-11-2005, 14:57
glad you liked it :)

Part 15: Moving On

The next day, Leo came round. Demi wouldn't answer the door though and Leo shouted he was sorry a million times through the post box but Demi still wouldn't.
That evening Demi went through all of her things and found so many things of Leo's. She cried every time she saw one; she missed him so much - but she wasn't prepared to have someone who constantly let her down. She packed all the Leo things into a box, and left them near the door so that Rosie could give them to Leo the next morning.
The doorbell rang at half ten the next morning and Rosie answered it.
'Please Mrs Miller - please let me talk to Demi.' said Leo.
'She asked me to give you this.' said Rosie, giving him the box.
Leo took the box back home, and showed Trisha.
'I can't open it, Mum. I'm afraid of what it is.' said Leo.
Trisha opened it for Leo.
'It's just loads of photos of you and her and Aleesha, and some of your stuff as well. Oh and this,' said Trisha, handing him a envelope.
Leo opened the envelope to find a letter by Demi.

shannisrules
05-11-2005, 15:26
oooooooo wonder what the letter says?

Chloe-Elise
05-11-2005, 18:11
I wonder what it says? Great :D please post more soon :)

feelingyellow
06-11-2005, 01:20
glad you're all liking the script, here's the next part - hope you like :)

Part 16: The Letter

Dear Leo,

I miss you so much. I've packed all your stuff in this box, so that I can rid of every memory of you. I'm sorry Leo, but I have to. I know that I will never get rid of you, because you will always be Aleesha's dad. But I need someone who I can trust, and I know will always be dependable and loyal. You don't fit that description Leo, your just a violent blackmailing cheater. I still love you and I know you'll always be in my heart - but I can't take it no more with this damn rollercoaster. We have to get off the ride, Leo. Otherwise it will keep going on and we can't allow that to happen.
I am trying to move on and I hope you will to. I know you can - all you've got to do is chuck out all the stuff in this box and all the stuff you have left of me. It's time to move on, Leo.
We had such strong love - but now it can't survive, so get on with your life - I'm sure you'll make some other girl happy. I really wish that girl could have been me.

Lots of love, Demi

Potato1992
06-11-2005, 14:34
oh no leo and demi - over

really gd keep going

Chloe-Elise
06-11-2005, 15:33
Awww no they cant be over :crying: please post more soon

kirstienod
06-11-2005, 20:10
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! They cant be over! More soon!

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 21:31
:crying: :crying: awwwwwww Just caught up and its so sad! :crying: Is that really the end of Leo and Demi? Its really good please post more soon please! :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
07-11-2005, 20:54
:) glad you're all liking the script

Part 17: Time to get away

Demi watched tv that night alone. She wasn't really paying attention to it - she was thinking of Leo with all the letter - wondering if he would read - wondering if he would come back - wondering if he would just move on and some other girl like she had told him to.
'And here's Dawn Miller...' said a voice from the television.
'Hi!' said another. Demi recognised that voice. It was Dawn's!
She looked at the tv and saw Dawn and standing outside a building. She couldn't believe it.
'So Dawn, when did you decide to start up your own school?' asked the interviewer.
'Well I started going travelling 6 years ago because my Mum had married this lazy yeti and I just felt like I had to get away from it all. And then a couple of years ago I saw this really depressed kid and felt so sorry for them, they reminded so much of me so I decided to open up a school where kids can get away from it all and just be in a happy school, which is what I have named the school - École Heureuse which is French for happy school.' said Dawn.
'So what will this be an English school or will it be a French one?' asked the interviewer.
'English, so for you 12 to 18 years olds stuck at home having a rubbish life - come here. You do have to pay a bit to go here, but there is of course 5 scholarships - so if you've got remarkable talent but no money - try out for a scholarship!'
They then showed a tour through the school. Demi thought it was absolutely wonderful. It looked like such a happy place compared to Walford. Demi wished she could just get away from Walford and all its memories of Leo.
It then showed some contact information for the school. There was a phone number, Demi noticed.
She got the phone and dialled the number.
'Hello,' she said. 'It Miss Miller there?'

Charmed
07-11-2005, 22:29
no!She needs Leo!

kirstienod
08-11-2005, 10:17
more soon please its great!

Chloe-Elise
08-11-2005, 20:18
Its great but she cant leave Leo! :( More soon please :D

feelingyellow
08-11-2005, 22:53
thanks for the comments everyone! :bow:

Part 18: Please

'Demz, you can't go.' said Rosie.
'Why not Mum?' asked Demi.
'We don't have that sorta money, Demi!'
'But Dawn said I could try out for the scholarship.'
'And what talents have you got?' asked Rosie.
'I can play the violin.' Demi replied.
'The violin - you haven't played that since you went to high school!'
'I know - but I was extremely good at it, you always said so.'
'Your were Demz, but what if you've lost your talent?'
Demi went upstairs and brought back her old violin and then started playing. She hadn't lost her talent at all.
'See Mum?' said Demi.
'I suppose you do have a chance - but what about Aleesha?' asked Rosie.
'Dawn said they accept that sorta thing.' said Demi.
'Look Demz - you shouldn't run away from your problems. It won't solve anything!'
'I'm not running away, I'm just trying to move on. I wanna have a happy life instead of sitting in this dump with a baby - please Mum?'
Rosie shook her head.
'Please. Please. Please. PLEASE!'
Rosie shook her head.
'Pleasey?'
'Nope.'
'PLEASE!'
'Nope.'
'Mummmmm - please!'
Demi begged all afternoon but still Rosie said no.
Keith came home after a hard day's work at the chip shop.
'So how was your day girls?' said Keith.
Demi told him all about Dawn's school.
'I think it's a good idea!' said Keith.
Rosie was shocked.
'I think Demz needs to get away from all this and try to move on, if she stays here she'll just rot.'
'Please, Mum?' Demi said.
'Oh all right.' said Rosie crying.
'Oh, Mum. Don't worry - I'm still your little girl.' said Demi, hugging Rosie.
'I know, Demz. But now I've got a house of three men - it's going to be AWFUL!' said Rosie.
They all laughed and started writing a list of all the things Demi would need. She was so glad - she was finally getting away!

kirstienod
09-11-2005, 08:26
thats brill! well done post more soon please

xXxJessxXx
09-11-2005, 16:37
really good! But she cant leave! What about Leo! :( More soon please! :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
09-11-2005, 17:19
Awww brilliant :D But she cant leave Leo! :( More soon please :)

feelingyellow
09-11-2005, 18:04
glad you're all liking the script :)

Part 19: I can't let her go

Leo stayed in his room all week. All he had done that week was read the letter. He hardly slept at all - he missed Demi so much.
'Leo?' said Trisha, coming into the room.
'Yeah?' said Leo, grumpily.
'Maybe you should get out today - hang out with some of your mates, school starts soon so you may as well take the chance.'
'I don't want to.' said Leo.
'Look, Leo. I know you miss her - but she's moving on so why don't you?'
'Because.'
'Because what?'
'Because she's the most beautiful, loveliest, sweetest girl I've ever met and I don't want to lose her - I wanna be with her! She's the only girl I'll ever love and don't say I'm young and don't know 'cos I do! I've had that feeling - the feeling that makes you never wanna be away from somebody. I've had at and I'm still having it now and it's killing me!' yelled Leo.
'Leo, it will be ok.'
'It won't Mum, I can't let her go.'
'Then don't.' said Trisha.
'What?'
'Don't - get her back. You may have to try for years Leo, but if you love her - get her back.'
'But she'll never forgive me!'
'How do you know?' said Trisha. 'You haven't even tried for more then a couple of weeks. She will forgive you, Leo. Because she has that feeling too.'

kirstienod
09-11-2005, 20:09
Brillant! lets hope he cathces her before she goes!

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 19:01
its brill! more soon please!

feelingyellow
10-11-2005, 19:05
thanks for the comments :)
this is the second to last part by the way, thought i'll probably be doing one final sequel after that
i've started a ruby and stacey script so if you wan't to see it click here. (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=33496)

Part 20: Zana returns

Leo burst out the door and started running towards the bus stop. He waited at the bus stop for 10 minutes and it still hadn't come - he needed to see Demi - right now - he needed her so much - he couldn't live without her.
'Leo?' said a voice.
Leo turned round and saw Zana.
'Oh, Zana...' said Leo.
'What happened to you? I haven't seen you in months - I'm really sorry I called you a waste of space - I was just angry. It was no reason to stop coming to school!'
'I moved to a different school in Walford.'
'Walford? That's where Demi lives, isn't it? Are you two back together?' asked Zana.
'We were, but she found out about some of the bad things I did when she moved.'
'Oh Leo. Poor you.' said Zana.
'Well I'm going to her house soon, I'm gonna try win her back.'
'I hope you do, Leo.' said Zana. 'Anyway I gotta go! See ya later!'
She hugged him goodbye and then kissed him on the cheek but then started sticking her tongue down his throat. Leo was so shocked he pushed her away rather forcefully.
'LEO!' she yelled.
'Why did you do that?' asked Leo.
'I dunno, cos I just felt guilty and I sorta like you...' said Zana.
'Well I'm sorry, Zana - but Demi's the ONLY girl for me.' said Leo.
She walked away and Leo smiled to himself; he knew he had meant what he had said. Demi was the ONLY girl for him.

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 19:09
Wow! More soon! hope they get back together

Chloe-Elise
10-11-2005, 21:46
Awwww bless I hope they get back together! More soon :)

Charmed
12-11-2005, 16:57
Get them back!

feelingyellow
12-11-2005, 17:30
thanks for all the comments everybody, this is the last part :crying: , i hope you like it...

Part 21: Goodbye Demi

All Demi's stuff was packed and she was waiting for Rosie to come downstairs.
'So this is the last time you'll be in this room for a very long time then, Demi.' said Mickey.
'I suppose so, Micks. I'm gonna miss it - it may just be a simple living room but it means so much. So many memories - like the time you set your trousers on fire!' said Demi, laughing. Keith and Darren joined in whilst Mickey frowned.
'It wasn't funny!' said Mickey.
Demi stood up and starting doing an impression of Mickey 'Ah what's this orange stuff on my trousers? Omigod, fire! Eek! Help, help - my trousers are on fire! Eek! Omigod - I'm gonna die! Eek! These were my favourite trousers, 40 quid they cost me and now they're ruined! Eek! Now that fit girl will never like me! Eek!'
The Millers burst into laughter, even Mickey.
Rosie came in holding Aleesha.
'Well I suppose we better walk to the station, now.' said Rosie, crying a bit.
'Aww, it'll be all right Mum.' said Demi, taking Aleesha and hugging Rosie.
The Millers walked out the door, and started heading towards the station. On the way there they reminisced about past times. Demi loved it, a normal family. She felt so sad. She really was gonna miss them, but she wanted something to look forward to in life - she'd have to do this.
They got to the station and the train came a couple of minutes later. Demi got in and burst into tears.
'Bye Mum! Bye Dad! Bye Mickey! Bye Darren!' she said, closing the door. They all yelled bye and waved her and Aleesha off as the train drove away.
When they had finally seen the last of Demi, they just sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Darren said 'I'm gonna miss her.'
'Me too.' said Mickey.
'We all are,' said Keith. 'But she'll be better off there - she can forget all this Leo stuff and move on.
'Yeah.' said Rosie.
Leo got off the bus and saw the Millers coming out of the station. He heard Darren say 'I can't believe it - Demi - France!'
Leo went right up to the Millers and said 'What? Demi's moved to France?'
The Millers were shocked to see Leo and none of them said anything.
'HAS SHE?' yelled Leo.
Mickey nodded his head.
'So she's gone?' said Leo.
'Mickey nodded again.
Leo couldn't believe this. He sat down on the bench as the Millers walked home.
'DEM-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' he screamed, so that lots of people stared - but he didn't care. All he wanted was Demi and now she was gone. Forever.

Potato1992
12-11-2005, 17:40
:wall: :crying: :wall:

why why demi and leo

meant to be

kirstienod
12-11-2005, 21:31
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying: You have to do a sequel!

Chloe-Elise
13-11-2005, 12:27
:crying: Noooooo! Poor Leo! I loved the script,please do a sequel where he goes after her!:D

feelingyellow
14-11-2005, 22:48
hey people! thanks for all the comments! :bow: :bow: :bow:

i will being doing one final sequel, i'll probably post the first part it tommorow - i would now but i have science homework for tommorow :(

Chloe-Elise
15-11-2005, 20:16
Yay-another sequel!:D I love this script ,great writing :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
15-11-2005, 20:26
Yay-another sequel!:D I love this script ,great writing :thumbsup:

i've just started it, it's called Forgetting Leo and you can all find it here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=249712#post249712) .

kirstienod
15-11-2005, 20:44
yay! another sequel