PDA

View Full Version : how brilliant was today's episode?!

LostVoodoo
17-10-2005, 18:21
where to start? Izzy finally getting her comeuppance...the shocks just kept coming and coming for the last 10mins what with karl finding out, the row in front of Scarlet, susan and karl in one of their supportive-hand-holding moments and Susan getting to laugh at Izzy in the street. what a joy!

and on top of that Lance coming back as well. how cool!

CrazyLea
17-10-2005, 18:50
todays was well good i liked the karl and izzy bit that was great

pinkles14
17-10-2005, 21:36
Iam well gutted i missed todays episode.. the one episode i wanted to watch where karl finds out the truth and i miss it..

xXxJessxXx
17-10-2005, 21:43
it was great werent it! :cheer: loved it when karl foudn out it was all a lie! :rotfl: i thought it would end there but it was only 5:50! :eek: i was like there's more? lol :cheer: loved to see izzy all broken down and upset!. lol i've never liked her but since she spun the lie about the rape i though what a B***h! i hate her so much she makes me mad :angry:

i still couldnt believe that she had the cheek to go to max for a place to stay. he lied to them too! for a second i though he was going to let her in! the way she asked though. "i need to say here for a while" or somehtign the way she said i need! not can i or may i or im sorry but please let me stay. lol and when she saw susan she smiled and kind of straightend her self as though she possibily thought susan would offer her a room in her home! lol she was soon put in her place! :cheer: great eppy! glad i didnt miss it!

no1abbafan
18-10-2005, 17:28
Suse dropping the rubbish in the bin and the hand wiping action was brilliant - no words needed to express her opinion of Izzy.