PDA

View Full Version : New Soap

big bro fan
17-10-2005, 13:33
I have been thinking really hard about my soap forebridge and it has got some serious competion now that devon seas is starting. So i think that maybe forebridge could be better as i have had a great idea for a new soap but i dont know if i should keep forebridge or have my new soap so if you could please post saying what you think then that would be great thanks.

If any one wants info on new soap idea then please post in here saying you want to know more thanks

big bro fan
17-10-2005, 16:23
I have changed my mind im keeping forebridge so if anyone can close this thread for me that would be good

Bryan
17-10-2005, 18:54
there's no need to stop foredbridge for devon seas, its not like its going to beat your soap, forebridge is fab! its a case of better the devil you know, you can make forebridge even better by developing your characters more and thinking of even more sensational storylines

big bro fan
17-10-2005, 20:44
Thanks bondboffin i have decided to keep forebridge i have got some great storylines coming up i dont suppose you know how to close this thread do you also cant wait for devon seas

Jade
17-10-2005, 20:47
Closing as requested by Author