PDA

View Full Version : Ferreiras - Exit Story Line????

Jade
26-02-2005, 18:36
Johnny suspects the Ferreiras of using his cars to moonlight and gives Billy the job of keeping an eye on them. Billy later witnesses Tariq boasting about using Johnny’s cars but decides to let it go. However, thinking he’s been rumbled, Tariq rushes round to see Johnny…

Could they be in trouble with Jonny!!!!!

eastenders mad
26-02-2005, 18:45
I read that the Ferriars here that their dad dies so they all have to leave the square

Andy'sLuckyPony
27-02-2005, 15:51
I LOVE Tariq :D (The actor Nabil is so cool, especially in that one-off "Only Fools and Horses" ep!). The others I don't like that much. I think it's being hinted at that Sasha and Adi go their seperate ways, I mean, did you SEE her face in the pub the other day?! And she's supposed to have it away with Jake isn't she? I read it on the BBC board. She's not leaving with the Ferreiras. I guess that EE would want an explosive leave, to get ratings up (they need it), and make Johnny more of a villain, so I guess it would be better if they got in trouble with him, rather than just leaving quietly cuz of the dad they don't even like.

di marco
27-02-2005, 15:53
i thought it was danny that sasha got it on with

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 16:29
i got told that there dad is dead! is that tru? (too andy's little pony)

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 16:30
i thought it woz danny who sasha got on with!

Andy'sLuckyPony
27-02-2005, 16:41
I don't know about their dad, but it could be right, if that's what you heard, I'm just going on what I think. And I read Jake at the BBC boards, but Danny's really erratic and out of control at the moment so maybe its him. But he does have Sam, and Jake is single at the moment.

Lynne
27-02-2005, 16:45
It's Danny that gets it on with Sasha. There's more flirting between Chrissie and Jake this week.

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 18:20
ummmm, probably! my friend told me! about their dad being dead...

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 13:26
I LOVE Tariq :D (The actor Nabil is so cool, especially in that one-off "Only Fools and Horses" ep!). The others I don't like that much. I think it's being hinted at that Sasha and Adi go their seperate ways, I mean, did you SEE her face in the pub the other day?! And she's supposed to have it away with Jake isn't she? I read it on the BBC board. She's not leaving with the Ferreiras. I guess that EE would want an explosive leave, to get ratings up (they need it), and make Johnny more of a villain, so I guess it would be better if they got in trouble with him, rather than just leaving quietly cuz of the dad they don't even like.i watched that episode of only fools n horses a couple of days ago its cool

stacyefc
28-02-2005, 14:50
i had actually thought they had ledt until they popped up again the other week. What has ronnie done to his head the state of it.

Treacle
28-02-2005, 15:30
i had actually thought they had ledt until they popped up again the other week. What has ronnie done to his head the state of it.
I'm glad it's not just you hun. I was laughing my head off at it.

Claire
01-03-2005, 10:29
I think that the ferrierias exit may have something to do with either Johnny or their father but as long as they go and never come back I'll be one happy bunny :D

Torrie
01-03-2005, 12:08
I know how annoying the Ferreiras were at the start and with the whole "kidneygate" thing, but I wish they weren't all going now - I don't mind them so much and it seems daft that they would all leave at once, given that they are all adults and capable of doing their own thing. There's actually potential for storylines for them to make them characters in their own right instead of one big group - Adi and Sasha having relationships problems and Sasha turning to Danny, Kareena's got Mickey and I could see her surprising reaction to Tariq, Juley and the drugs causing problems for them and it shows Tariq's still involved with drugs even after the storyline with Kelly. Ash and Ronny seem to have little to do, but I'm sure the writers could come up with something or let those two leave for different reasons.

emzilee
01-03-2005, 21:15
i got told that there dad is dead! is that tru? (too andy's little pony)

I heard that irl he was having problems with his visa or something and has been sent back to wherever he came from (India?) even though he's been here for years and years... and now he's having problems getting back?

faramin
02-03-2005, 02:02
im madly in love with ash..so i dont want him to leave..i already miss seeing him on tv and him leaving would make it worse...i love him to bits..i wish he could be mines..but urrm i wont even go there...I DONT WANT HIM TO LEAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

whats happened to him these days anyway??? where is he?? i love his voice, the way he stands and his eyes are to die for..

anyway girls and guys i better be off now chat 2 ya laterz

Crazzykayzz
02-03-2005, 19:36
well his dad does die! and i have heard that the ferririas leave the square....is that true????????

Debs
02-03-2005, 19:39
yeah the ferrieras leave the square but i not sure how?!

I heard that their dad dies so they go off to where ever he has been and stay there