PDA

View Full Version : Animated Banners

xXxJessxXx
13-10-2005, 16:08
I've been trying to make one but i cant seem to get it right. i've made each of the slides individualy in paint shop pro then animated them in animation shop 3. i cant get the last slide to flow to the last one. what i mean is when i put an animation on the last slide it moves onto a black slide. how do i connect it to the first one with out it just changing like a snap shot. lol

another thing is when i upload it on that photo bucket thing it doesnt comeout how i made it, it has some silly thing across it and itsnt the animation i made. lol :confused: do i use something else?

If not would it work if i uploaded the slides on here for one of you (more technical person)lol to put them together for me? :confused:

i'm useless with these sorts of things! lol

i_luv_dennis
13-10-2005, 16:11
another thing is when i upload it on that photo bucket thing it doesnt comeout how i made it, it has some silly thing across it and itsnt the animation i made. lol do i use something else?

i can help you on this bit you cant do it on photobucket you have to use this http://imageshack.us/ then it will come out how you want it hope you can do it

xXxJessxXx
13-10-2005, 19:18
Thank you! I managed to upload it. the last slide and first slide still dont really flow like the others but never mind. lol thanks again! :cheer:

i_luv_dennis
14-10-2005, 19:24
no proplem

~*~Leanne~*~
15-10-2005, 12:19
hi if you want it to flow on animation shop insert a new slide before slide one and but an image transition on it and it will flow as that is what i do