PDA

View Full Version : eminem retiresment rumours grow

Debs
12-10-2005, 23:18
Eminem has fuelled speculation that he is planning to retire by announcing details of a greatest hits album.

The rapper will release the suspiciously titled 'Curtain Call' on December 5, just in time for the Christmas rush. Although the majority of tracks will be "classics" - the likes of 'Stan', 'My Name Is' and 'The Way I Am' all feature - at least two original songs are also being included.

Commenting on the album, Eminem said: "I have some songs that a lot of people like. I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Earlier this year Eminem was forced to cancel (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds23616.html) the European leg of his 'Anger Management' tour because of "exhaustion".

xlxstaceyxlx
13-10-2005, 12:19
no way he cant retire!

Luna
13-10-2005, 12:49
westlife brought out a greatest hits and they didn't split

melanielovesdennisrickman
13-10-2005, 13:56
I Hope that he doesn't retire!!
He is absolutely Great!!

dddMac1
13-10-2005, 15:08
never believe anything unless it has been confirmed by Eminem himself cause as he says the media prints a lot of crap about him so it may not be true. i am a fan of his music and i don't believe he is leaving the Rap game completly cause remember he is the lead singer in D12 would be nothing without him and there is also his label Shady Records.he needs a break cause he has not had two weeks off since he released his debut in 1999 as recent Events show

Rain_
14-10-2005, 03:25
.he needs a break cause he has not had two weeks off since he released his debut in 1999 as recent Events show

I haven't had 2 weeks off in years !!!!!

On a serious note, You've had your day honey and not released anything for ages. Bow down gracefully

dddMac1
14-10-2005, 15:17
I haven't had 2 weeks off in years !!!!!

On a serious note, You've had your day honey and not released anything for ages. Bow down gracefully

But your not in the public eye 24/7 and there is no way Eminem would bow down music is his life.he has done alot for the music industry.and he is the most popular artist,music would be so dull without him
i'd put him up there with the likes of 2pac

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
14-10-2005, 19:38
DDMac I agree with you completely, but I alos think that this is a sign from him that he will retire from rapping and albums, and he himself has said he is not sure. Bet he said he would carry on producing definitley with Shady Records, so no, he is not leaving the rap game.