PDA

View Full Version : Queen Vic

Timalay
10-10-2005, 20:36
Who do you think is the thrid party is buying the queen vic.

I personally think it's Frank.

Chris_2k11
10-10-2005, 20:37
Betty :p

Timalay
10-10-2005, 20:41
:rolleyes: Oh very Funny

Florijo
10-10-2005, 20:47
I hope it is not Frank. I still have nightmares about him and a spinning bowtie. :eek: :eek:

Maybe Johnny just said it was a third party to get Peggy off his back a little bit?

Erm, it could be someone who knows The Vic i.e an old character, or someone who just wants to own an East End pub. Don't know why they chose The Vic, as that pub is bad luck to all who own it.

alan45
10-10-2005, 20:50
Wilmott-Brown

Timalay
10-10-2005, 20:52
Could be George Palmer that would put all the Mitchell's backs up.

Crazy Gal 88
10-10-2005, 20:54
Phill - and Johnny's just doing the '3rd party' thing to wind Chrissie up for what she has done?

CrazyLea
10-10-2005, 20:55
Betty :p

lmao trust you to say something like that

Chris_2k11
10-10-2005, 20:56
I don't know what you're laughing at! :eek: I could be right! :hmm:

Timalay
10-10-2005, 21:10
Where would Betty get the money for it.

Florijo
Wilmott-Brown? I doubt he would ever come back to Walford. Maybe its Dan, he'd love to wind the Mitchells up.

I'd love to see a rival pub in EastEnders like they had back then with the Queen Vic and the Dagmar.

crazygirl
i want to know because it's bugging me

Dutchgirl
10-10-2005, 21:20
Is it Pats relative the Wicks?

Debs
10-10-2005, 21:22
i think it is ian!!!!

Chris_2k11
10-10-2005, 21:23
Ian!?!? :eek:

Flozza
10-10-2005, 21:56
phil or grant hehe

chance
10-10-2005, 22:46
i reckon that phil or grant have got someone doing it for them to hold it all up whilst they get the money together for it.think marcus may have a part to play in it yet...

melanielovesdennisrickman
11-10-2005, 06:33
I really really want to know!!
I think that it would be good if it was Dan!!

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 08:29
I really really want to know!!
I think that it would be good if it was Dan!!

If I was to take a WILD GUESS It would be Marcus.. but again it could be Frank Butler.can't think of any one else ..not off the top of my head :searchme:

twinkle_eyes83
11-10-2005, 09:46
i think its grant

Florijo
11-10-2005, 09:52
I think it could be Marcus Christie. I doubt it is Grant or Phil. I don't see the point. Unless Johnny buys the Queen Vic from Chrissie, and then sells it to the Mitchells at a higher price because Chrissie won't sell to a Mitchell and that would be the only way for them to get it, by using Johnny as cover.

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 10:18
i think its grant

Grant???? but didn't Johnny tell Chrissie that Peggy was not going to like it one bit,,, so surely not Grant . oh well time will tell I am sure

flipflop
11-10-2005, 10:42
Ian!?!? :eek:I think it's Ian too

alkalinetrio
11-10-2005, 11:00
betty will raise the money from dog modeling and gets money to buy the vic:P then betty gets world famous and everyone from all over the world comes and sees betty in the pub and the square gets taken over by all the people and the mitchell decides enough is enough and ruins bettys modeling career and betty sinks into depressing and decides to sell the vic to the mitchells

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 12:09
thought grant bought it back at christmas?
i think it could be charlie he was very sheepish with peggy when she wanted that taxi

Jessie Wallace
11-10-2005, 12:23
I think it will be Phil or Grant, but i'm liking the Marcus idea!

charlie_ocs
11-10-2005, 14:08
Hi guys, I'm new to the site today. Only came on to try and find out who the Home & Away Stalker was (and I was right!!) and now I'm hooked......

I thought initially it was maybe Grant or Phil but then after what Peggy does to Johnny this week and upsets Ruby then I doubt very much that Johnny will let the Mitchells get their hands on it.

Which leaves Frank Butcher. Or I was thinking maybe Pat Evans or Ian Beale???

My hubby thinks it's Dennis or Sharon but why would they go to all the bother to get Johnny to buy it for them when Chrissie offered them first refusal?

The Marcus idea is a good one too though! Interesting.

Does anyone have any idea when we will find out?!

Cx

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 14:14
Hi guys, I'm new to the site today. Only came on to try and find out who the Home & Away Stalker was (and I was right!!) and now I'm hooked......

I thought initially it was maybe Grant or Phil but then after what Peggy does to Johnny this week and upsets Ruby then I doubt very much that Johnny will let the Mitchells get their hands on it.

My hubby thinks it's Dennis or Sharon but why would they go to all the bother to get Johnny to buy it for them when Chrissie offered them first refusal?

Cx

I like the idea of Marcus,,, sorta like hes getting back for all the "doo doo" that he got from the Mitchells in the past.. would be verrrrry interesting,, And does any one know when the Vic will change hands ???:searchme: :searchme:

Timalay
11-10-2005, 14:14

Cx

Erm at a guess when the pub's sold.

charlie_ocs
11-10-2005, 14:52
Erm at a guess when the pub's sold.

LOL!! I meant when will it be shown on our TV screens?! :lol:

Luna
11-10-2005, 15:11

Cx

I suppose dennis could be buying it for sharon and going through johnny so it's a suprise. Also doesn't pat still have the money for the betting shop? Would that be enough money to buy a pub going on cheap sale??? :confused:

kckinsmcg
11-10-2005, 15:11
If I was to take a WILD GUESS It would be Marcus.. but again it could be Frank Butler.can't think of any one else ..not off the top of my head :searchme:

I'm with you Jodi! I have said from the beginning that Marcus might have a role down the line. He did what he had to do because Den obviously had dirt on him, but perhaps there is some information that he has (Marcus) that will get Phil out of jail, otherwise how is he free? Also, there were suggestions that Den had left a letter for Sharon to explain things, maybe Marcus is the one who has this letter. Either way, he disappeared too quickly and I feel he may be back...at least in theory.

chance
11-10-2005, 15:31
I'm with you Jodi! I have said from the beginning that Marcus might have a role down the line. He did what he had to do because Den obviously had dirt on him, but perhaps there is some information that he has (Marcus) that will get Phil out of jail, otherwise how is he free? Also, there were suggestions that Den had left a letter for Sharon to explain things, maybe Marcus is the one who has this letter. Either way, he disappeared too quickly and I feel he may be back...at least in theory.
remember who said it first!!! :)

xXxJessxXx
11-10-2005, 15:49
i reckon that phil or grant have got someone doing it for them to hold it all up whilst they get the money together for it.think marcus may have a part to play in it yet...

yeah good idea. lol jonny's playing third party for phil or grant i think peggy would be a little emmbaressed after all she's said. i dont think marcus would have much to do with it though, not after ripping off the mitchells in favour of snatching the vic from them for den.

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 15:50
omg people i have a really bad feeling it's gonna be pat

Bryan
11-10-2005, 15:53
1) it cnat be anyone in albert squaee cus theyd do it themselves

2) whos saying that this third buyer will actually get the vic

we all know, or should know by now that the buyer of the vic is grant mitchell!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-10-2005, 15:59
we all know, or should know by now that the buyer of the vic is grant mitchell!
Why do you say that??

dddMac1
11-10-2005, 16:03
could be anyone

Bryan
11-10-2005, 16:16
Why do you say that??

well this spoiler has been mentioned on at leats 5 boards that i go on... the vic owner is revealed the same week that the boys return (as says inside soap) and babs will be bakc behind the bar (she said on a radio interview), so it cant be jonny or anyone else in walford that gets it cus they all hate her atm to offer her a job, grants return is meant to be explosivie, cant get much more than owni ng the vic, and by owning the vic he has a reason to return in 06.

i seriosuly doubt im wrong, but lets just wait and see, and see whos right

11-10-2005, 16:21
well this spoiler has been mentioned on at leats 5 boards that i go on... the vic owner is revealed the same week that the boys return (as says inside soap) and babs will be bakc behind the bar (she said on a radio interview), so it cant be jonny or anyone else in walford that gets it cus they all hate her atm to offer her a job, grants return is meant to be explosivie, cant get much more than owni ng the vic, and by owning the vic he has a reason to return in 06.

i seriosuly doubt im wrong, but lets just wait and see, and see whos right
Ahh ok thanks BB :) Im thinking Grant and Phil joint together as they been 'bullying' Marcus and tracking him down and getting the money back off him!! But they are all secretly hding it from Peggy...

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 16:28
omg people i have a really bad feeling it's gonna be pat

Awwwwwww Pat wouldn't be a bad landlord or pub owner,, I like her :rotfl:

xsoftladybugx
11-10-2005, 17:08
It wont be Pat, I dont think she would do that. I really want it to be grant :D:D

Luna
11-10-2005, 17:09
why would she not do it????

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 17:14

Or Marcus has a "confession" letter he himself wrote...and sent it to Grant ?? Along with the moola he was supposed to have split with Den ??
Does any one have any idea HOW MUCH money Marcus was supposed to have "stolen" from the Mitchells ?? Ballpark guess ??? This should be an interesting discussion .....:hmm:

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 17:17
Didn't Marcus start ripping off Sam about the time Den popped out of his first grave ??? This means that Den had something on Marcus all along and was waiting for the right moment to pounce?? I am just brainstorming here,,But I still think Marcus is playing a role in the back ground...:searchme:

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 17:21
It wont be Pat, I dont think she would do that. I really want it to be grant :D:D

Grant is fine,, but who is gonna run the pub after he leaves ??? Pat would be a likely choice for a land lady.. why not it would just rub Peggy the wrong way :rotfl:

Dutchgirl
11-10-2005, 17:33
Didn't Marcus start ripping off Sam about the time Den popped out of his first grave ??? This means that Den had something on Marcus all along and was waiting for the right moment to pounce?? I am just brainstorming here,,But I still think Marcus is playing a role in the back ground...:searchme:

But Marcus would be very bad off, Grant and Phil would kill him because he ripped of Sam. Or they would hire someone for the job.:cool:

Luna
11-10-2005, 17:34
do phil and grant know what marcus has done yet???

Hasnt peggy just found out when she came back??

Dutchgirl
11-10-2005, 17:35
do phil and grant know what marcus has done yet???

Hasnt peggy just found out when she came back??
Maybe they don't know but Marcus would make sure not to step on their toes again.
Wouldn't you think.:hmm:

Crazy Gal 88
11-10-2005, 17:37
well i still think it may be grant but hey well see.

by the way welcome to the boards charlie!

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 17:45
But Marcus would be very bad off, Grant and Phil would kill him because he ripped of Sam. Or they would hire someone for the job.:cool:

DG
Marcus could probably get ahold of Grant and /or Phil with out reveling where he is located ????? I do not think he is bad off ( money wise) cos my guess is maybe Den KNEW all along that old Marcus had been skimming the Mitchells fortunes all along ?? money may be in a Swiss bank account or Cayman Island ( ok ok I have been watching too many movies) I am just brainstorming here,, Yea the brothers might put out a contract for Marcus scalp:lol:

Johnny Allen
11-10-2005, 17:46
I think it's Grant, but then again doesn't Johnny's deal fall through so Peggy will probably buy it.

kckinsmcg
11-10-2005, 17:58
Maybe they don't know but Marcus would make sure not to step on their toes again.
Wouldn't you think.:hmm:

That has been my point all along. Perhaps he did not step on anyone's toes at all.

1. Den blackmailed Marcus to get the Vic.
2. Marcus ripped Sam off only to help facilitate Den's grabbing of the Vic because he was blackmailing him.
3. Marcus has always been loyal to the Mitchell's and perhaps always has been.
4. Marcus may have needed to wait for Grant to be in a position to not only clear Phil's name, but also get the Vic back at the same time.
5. Marcus may have been with Grant all along and when they found out Den was dead and they could not get to him themselves, it was the right time to come out of the shadows with the information to free Phil.

Again, just speculation, but from the beginning I have had a very strong feeling that Marcus would be the key to some of the loose ends left by Den. He was too loyal to the Mitchell's just to fleece Sam all of a sudden. He could have scammed the Mitchell's for years and then disappeared if he truly wanted their money and just to get away. They trusted him so much that he might not even be suspected by the Mitchell's until he was long gone. It just does not add up that Marcus would take the money and run just to take the money. He was paid well by the Mitchell's I would imagine and they were always in trouble so why cut off your source of income by stealing and then splitting? Also there was a rumor on here that Sharon would get a letter from Den stating all of his past transgressions and it would explain everything. Maybe that is what it is. Marcus may have a letter for her and inadvertently it helps Phil as well. Sharon would be the type to help Phil get out of jail if he was wrongly accused, even if it was by her father. She would not let him stay there if she had information to the contrary regarding his involvement.

That's my 2 Euros worth. What do you all think?

kckinsmcg
11-10-2005, 18:00
DG
Marcus could probably get ahold of Grant and /or Phil with out reveling where he is located ????? I do not think he is bad off ( money wise) cos my guess is maybe Den KNEW all along that old Marcus had been skimming the Mitchells fortunes all along ?? money may be in a Swiss bank account or Cayman Island ( ok ok I have been watching too many movies) I am just brainstorming here,, Yea the brothers might put out a contract for Marcus scalp:lol:

Unless Marcus sought out Grant from the beginning and let him know what happened. They may have needed to bide their time in order to set things right and help Phil get out at the same time. Plus, they got a Dead Den in the bargain!

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 20:36
den had some paper work that he kept getting out behind chrissie's back we kept getting a glimse of it now and again did we ever find out what it was

Bookmaker007
11-10-2005, 21:14
Well Johnny surely wouldnt sell to Grant, why would he bother?

In a phonecall we saw that Phil told Peggy to get the Vic and he would pay for it soon. He wouldnt outbid himself if he already owned it through Johnny Allen

xsoftladybugx
11-10-2005, 21:17
It wasnt Phil that said that it was Grant..

Bookmaker007
11-10-2005, 21:54
Ok well that surely rules Grant out. And why would Johnny sell to Phil?

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 22:06
den had some paper work that he kept getting out behind chrissie's back we kept getting a glimse of it now and again did we ever find out what it was

Thanks crazygirl you just turned on a light bulb in my head,, Stinky Den did show Chrissie the papers that was in a big brown envelope,, she never mentioned what it all was,, but her eyes lit up like a slot machine .. does any one else remember this ??? this was just before they claimed the Vic...:searchme:

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 22:07
Ok well that surely rules Grant out. And why would Johnny sell to Phil?

Another question WHY WOULDN'T HE ??? Does Johnny also have a history with the Mitchell brothers ??:searchme:

JustJodi
11-10-2005, 22:09
It wasnt Phil that said that it was Grant..

Right it was Grant not Phil..

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 22:45
Thanks crazygirl you just turned on a light bulb in my head,, Stinky Den did show Chrissie the papers that was in a big brown envelope,, she never mentioned what it all was,, but her eyes lit up like a slot machine .. does any one else remember this ??? this was just before they claimed the Vic...:searchme:yea but we still dont know what the papers were do we??

Mr Humphries
12-10-2005, 01:10
But the Vic is not Chrissie's to sell is it, I dont know how fraud works ? If Den turned up for instance, and Chrissie had sold it to the Mitchells, would Den then be able to go to the police and get the Vic back off the Mitchells or would he lose out, even though it was fraud ?

JustJodi
12-10-2005, 01:19
But the Vic is not Chrissie's to sell is it, I dont know how fraud works ? If Den turned up for instance, and Chrissie had sold it to the Mitchells, would Den then be able to go to the police and get the Vic back off the Mitchells or would he lose out, even though it was fraud ?

den is dead mr humphries,, let the man decompose in peace,, chrissie would be busted for fraud,, but they gotta catch her first,, remember DEN IS DEAD:wall:

alan45
12-10-2005, 01:21
den is dead mr humphries,, let the man decompose in peace,, chrissie would be busted for fraud,, but they gotta catch her first,, remember DEN IS DEAD:wall:

AMEN he must be irish dead twice just to be sure to be sure :rotfl:

Rain_
12-10-2005, 22:27
There's a new "wicks" from what i understand. Methinks it's them/him/her/it

crazygirl
13-10-2005, 22:05
after tonight i dont think there is a third party i think peggy will get it in the end i think e/e are just trying to keep a storyline going until the boys arrive

Timalay
14-10-2005, 12:27
I know who the thrid Party buyer is now. They just said on This Morning. If you want to know PM me.

crazygirl
14-10-2005, 12:29
I know who the thrid Party buyer is now. They just said on This Morning. If you want to know PM me.ive just put it on spoilers its ian beale i saw it myself :lol:

JustJodi
14-10-2005, 13:20
ive just put it on spoilers its ian beale i saw it myself :lol:

Ian Beale ????? Oh Phil will have a hissy fit then some .. well if it is true..:lol:

Dutchgirl
14-10-2005, 22:30
But now with Den officially dead, isn't the pub rightfully Chrissies? She would be his heir, wouldn't she? So now she does not need the forged papers!!:hmm:

http://bhani.punt.nl/upload/imgbim3.jpg
The real Ross!!

Luna
14-10-2005, 22:32
But now with Den officially dead, isn't the pub rightfully Chrissies? She would be his heir, wouldn't she? So now she does not need the forged papers!!:hmm:

http://bhani.punt.nl/upload/imgbim3.jpg
The real Ross!!

She murdered him so she doesn't inherate anything

Dutchgirl
14-10-2005, 22:35
She murdered him so she doesn't inherate anything
Yeah but officially nobody knows!

Mr Humphries
15-10-2005, 06:07
But they will know when she is sent down for it, so would the pub then be Sharons, Dennis and Vicky?

Tracey33
17-10-2005, 20:50
the secret buyer of the vic is Ian Beale,

was revealed on soap box on this morning, which was aired last week. :bow:

Crazy Gal 88
17-10-2005, 21:26
he he cool thanks! is he takin over walford?lol

crazygirl
17-10-2005, 21:27
Yeah but officially nobody knows!your right it is officially her's because she isnt accused of murder

matt1378
18-10-2005, 00:27
so if she sells before she is sent down the deal stands?

JustJodi
18-10-2005, 00:30
so if she sells before she is sent down the deal stands?

Ok I wonder if they figure out the deed was forged.. then it would revert back to Sharon ?????:searchme:

littlemo
18-10-2005, 01:05
Ok I wonder if they figure out the deed was forged.. then it would revert back to Sharon ?????:searchme:

I've got a feeling that the forgery of the deeds will come up. At the prison Sam mentions to Sharon that if she looks at the paperwork for the Vic she will realise that Chrissie was giving Sam money to blackmail her. Maybe the forged document will be in with that. I'm sure when Sharon finds out the truth about Chrissie being the murderer she will look through all the paperwork she can find.

big bro fan
18-10-2005, 15:23
Sounds intresting

crazygirl
18-10-2005, 16:09
it is chrissie's because there married and she will be his next of kin but if chcrissie is found out sharon will be his next of kin and she will get everything! but wont den have made a will anyway so sharon would get something because he would of made sure of that

DennisRbabe
28-10-2005, 11:03
Omg It's Ian!

soapyclean
28-10-2005, 11:22
I dont see Ian keeping the pub long, even with Johnny Allen backing him. Something is going to twist and turn and the Mitchells will either have the pub or Sharon will, cos I dont see any one else with the finances.

28-10-2005, 11:25
So it was Ian!! :rotfl: He was shook....

Siobhan
28-10-2005, 11:33
I dont see Ian keeping the pub long, even with Johnny Allen backing him. Something is going to twist and turn and the Mitchells will either have the pub or Sharon will, cos I dont see any one else with the finances.

Phil will probably beat him up and ian will just hand it over

Bryan
28-10-2005, 11:36
the third buyer has been revaled to be ian beale

whether he gets the vic or not remains to be seen

point of thread is now over and done with...closing thread :)