PDA

View Full Version : We Will Be Together Again - Jake And Chrissie

Layne
09-10-2005, 22:50
Hello everyone, a new fic from moi!

Ermm this is supposed to be just after Chrissie has told Jake about her murdering Den.

The parts are a bit long, but i will post a part a day, just then iut gives me time to write more if ya want it!
I hope its good as i have changed the names and given this is as a short story for english coursework!
Anyway here you go
Enjoy
Layne
xxxx

We will be together again

Chrissie’s POV

I sit alone in the cold, empty flat, everything is quiet, too quiet, no noise from the market,
no noise from the pub, that tap has even stopped dripping even after Jake’s so called attempt
to fix it. Jake, I need him, I miss him. I woke up alone this morning and it was the worst thing,
well apart from that night, that dreadful night when things got to out of hand, why did
Zoe have to hit him? Why did she have to save me? He might well have killed me but would that
really have been so bad, at least I wouldn’t be sitting here alone with just a bottle of Vodka for
company, I wouldn’t be worrying, I wouldn’t be suffering, Sharon wouldn’t be suffering, Jake well
his life wouldn’t be ruined because that is what I’ve done, I’ve ruined his life I mean he I’m sure
didn’t need this to add to his problems, I know he cares for me just like I care for him, but I haven’t
changed. I understand his feelings though I can understand him never wanting to see me
again but I don’t know if I can bare to lose him. He is so different to Steve and a lot different to
Den. Jake likes me for who I am, not for what I have of for what I could give him, I can’t lose him.
I knew once I told him that it was me he wouldn’t want anything to do with me, I could of kept
it from him but that would have been worse I couldn’t keep lying to him, at least now he knows
everything. Why I couldn’t talk about things, why I was so snappy and paranoid now he
knows and hopefully he understands, No course he doesn’t.

xxx

squillyfer
10-10-2005, 01:01
thats great do more

sarahwelford
10-10-2005, 03:02
a.s.a.p

lil baby tash
10-10-2005, 09:13
More A.s.a.p

Amber
10-10-2005, 17:31
Fab! More soon :)

Tamzi
10-10-2005, 20:17
Thatsreally good. We just did our first piece of english courseowrk; a room of our own! Can't wait for more as its fabby
xxx

Layne
10-10-2005, 20:42
Thanks guys for all your Lovely Replies!!! Urmmm this part is a little well, read on.................

Part 2

Chrissie got up from the sofa, picked up her bottle of Vodka and walked to the bathroom. She
caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, mascara smudged all over her tear-stained face, her hair
just tall tangled. She swigged the Vodka then placed it down gently on the side of the bath. She
then leaned over, placed in the plug and turned on the hot water tap. She straightened up and
walked over to the bathroom cupboard, she opened it and it caught her eye, right there in the
middle of the cupboard. She then looked down at her arm, she rolled up her dressing gown sleeve and
using her other arm reached into the cupboard and picked it up, her eyes focused on it.
She took in one long deep breath and pressed the razor against her arm.

Tamzi
10-10-2005, 20:50
Chrissie has become so weak. She's losing it. Fab again. I better start on my English homework. More soon please
xxx

feelingyellow
11-10-2005, 18:37
oh wow this is great :D more soon please :cheer:

lil baby tash
11-10-2005, 19:36
more more more!!!!!!11

Layne
11-10-2005, 21:11
Part 3

Jake’s POV

Why did she have to tell me this? Oh my God! How? I mean how could someone so caring
and loving do something like that, She said it was an accident, it happened so quickly, that it
was instinct, but how can something like be an accident? No this is Chrissie we are talking about,
she isn’t a murderer. No she isn’t, she can’t be. Of course it was instinct, it must have been self-defence
or something like that. Den must of hit her or something, yeh that’s it, den was hitting her, about to
kill her, he was capable and she was just protecting herself. How could I of ever of doubted her?
I know I’m not exactly one to judge. How could I just not just trust her? I mean I have suspected
something for a while, but what I don’t get is why she didn’t tell me sooner, She knows she can trust me.
I’m not going to tell anyone we’ll get through it, we’ll get through it together, her and me. Well hopefully
if she’ll take me back, I didn’t exactly walk away though I just needed some time to get my head round
things, but I love her and that is what matters. I want to be with her, I want to have kids with her, I love her.

With that Jake got up from the sofa, grabbed one of Alfie’s jumpers to cover up last night’s shirt, he didn’t want Chrissie to think he hadn’t been home, he quickly checked himself in the mirror and rushed out of the house. He slammed the door behind him waking Alfie up. Jake opened the gate and ran straight over towards the Vic.

Posted 2 in 1 tonight as the last bit is pretty short! x

Chloe-Elise
11-10-2005, 21:50
Yay hes going to see her! I hope Chrissie is ok please do more soon :D

feelingyellow
11-10-2005, 22:02
fab :) can't wait for the next part!

Tamzi
11-10-2005, 22:55
This is getting better and better. He is off to see her. More soon please
xxx

Amber
11-10-2005, 22:58
Chrissie, put the blade down and step away from the bathroom! *From the last part*

Fab! *From this part*

More soon :)

sarahwelford
12-10-2005, 00:07
great more a.s.a.p

lil baby tash
12-10-2005, 09:05
Omg Do More More More!!!

Layne
13-10-2005, 21:40
Sorry i didn't post any yesterday! xxx

Part 4

Jake got over to the Vic, he stopped just outside the doors, he looked up to the window, he was hoping Chrissie to be standing there looking down towards him like she usually did, but she wasn’t there. Jake’s eyes then dropped and fell upon the gathering of people standing outside the Vic, it was shut. They were quick to move on once they too noticed the pub was closed. Jake couldn’t wait any longer he had to tell Chrissie how he felt now, before it was too late. So Jake made his way round to the back where he knew Chrissie kept a spare key.

squillyfer
14-10-2005, 00:02
More!!!

lil baby tash
14-10-2005, 14:40
More More More

hayley
14-10-2005, 18:19
please please please please do more soon!

Amber
14-10-2005, 22:29
NOOOOOOOOOO! Come back here and post more! You can't leave it like that and I will hate you if you post tomorrow (I'm going shopping and then I've got 2 parties to go to!)

Layne
14-10-2005, 22:38
Well i can't have amber hating me now can i!?

Thanks for all your lovely replies and i'm glad ya like it!
Here ya go people:

Part 5.

Jake got round to the back and as he guessed the back door too was locked, so he moved back and lifted up the mat where he knew Chrissie usually kept the key, but it wasn’t there. Jake looked under a couple of barrels too, but there wasn’t any sign of a key, so Jake decided that if he banged on the door Chrissie might just answer.
Jake banged once, he then paused and put his ear to the door to see if he could hear her coming down the stairs, nothing, he tried again, this time though he banged just a little harder, and once again Jake put his ear to the door, still nothing, Jake started to worry, Chrissie wasn’t one to loch herself in her room and stay in there all day.
“Chrissie honey, its me, are you there? Come on open up” Jake’s voice was calm and smooth, but also slightly panicky. He banged again this time very loud and forceful
“ Chrissie come on open up, I know I went last night but well I’m here now, I want to be with you, so please let me in” Jake’s voice was no longer calm and smooth but more panicky, a lot more panicky, Jake knew Chrissie well enough to know that she would not, not answer the door, and also knowing Chrissie aswell as he did Jake wondered why Chrissie hadn’t opened up that morning, Ok, last night Chrissie had just told him a big secret which has indeed changed his life, but she opened up after that night with den, even though she did have to put on a brave face, so why on earth had she not opened up, Jake was getting more and more worried.

hayley
14-10-2005, 22:52
please post more!!!!!!!

Amber
14-10-2005, 22:52
Well i can't have amber hating me now can i!?
Nope! You can't! I'm not going to hate you now because you posted :D

Fabulous as per usual :p I just hope Chrissie's alright.. :(
Damn it! I'm going to be worrying about her tomorrow, now! :rolleyes:

feelingyellow
15-10-2005, 00:49
fab! can't wait for the next part!

Chloe-Elise
15-10-2005, 13:34
More soon please!!! Its great :D

lil baby tash
16-10-2005, 09:31
DEAR LORD JAKEY YOU FOOL GET IN THERE please don't let it be to late :'(

Layne
16-10-2005, 19:37
Sorry! Next part here

Dedi to all you darlings who read *hugs and Kisses*

Part 6

“Please Chrissie look I’m really sorry, Just answer the door, or just shout or something let me know your ok” and once again there was no reply, Jake couldn’t sit there and do nothing any longer he started hitting the door, the kicking it. He wanted to get into the pub, he needed to, to check she was ok, to check she hadn’t done anything stupid. When he had left her last night she was so upset whether it was because he had left of because she had just in trusted her biggest secret to someone, but he had left her so vulnerable and alone, why did he have to leave her.
Jake was now aswell as trying to get into check Chrissie taking his anger out on the door, so far he had made a huge hole in it from hitting it so hard, his knuckles were red and stinging, but he didn’t care he had to check Chrissie was alright.

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 19:45
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more ...do you get the idea :)

princss
02-11-2005, 20:56
please do more it's been ages an di love it

Amber
02-11-2005, 22:15
Yeah please post more.. for me :) it is my birthday after all :D

lil baby tash
02-11-2005, 23:55
Yeah Tis Her Birthday You Don't Want To Upset Her On Her Birthday Please Do More!!!!!

hayley
02-11-2005, 23:57
please do more! :)

Layne
03-11-2005, 17:33
Sorry guys i didn't realise you wanted more! urmmmm sorry!

Dedi to amber as a late birthday prezzie! :wub:

Part 7

Sharon suddenly appeared from around the corner, obviously wondering what all the noise was
“Oi what do you think you are doing?”
Jake turned around and saw Sharon
“ Oh Jake its you, I thought you were a burglar or something” Sharon sounded relieved.
“Its ok, but you think a burglar would make this much noise?” Jake rubbed his swollen and now bleeding knuckles.
“No I guess not, Jake what are you doing?” Sharon saw the hole Jake had made in the door she then noticed his red bleeding knuckles.
“Urmm well you see, Chrissie hasn’t opened up the pub”
“ Yeh and? That is no reason to go banging her back door down” Sharon was a little confused by Jake’s abnormal behaviour

By the Way this script is coming to an end but if ya want i can start writing a sequel?? Tell me what ya think! x

lil baby tash
03-11-2005, 17:40
oh dear god!!!!!! do more do more do more

princss
03-11-2005, 17:49
moremoremoremore

Layne
03-11-2005, 17:52
sorry about that part being short! I will post another bit later!¬ :p!

princss
03-11-2005, 18:07
yay can't wait hunni

hayley
03-11-2005, 19:06
yeh, please do more!

feelingyellow
03-11-2005, 19:35
more please soon , it's fab :cheer:

lil baby tash
03-11-2005, 21:37
yeah we is waiting!!!!!!

Amber
03-11-2005, 21:53
That was a nice present :wub:

More soon please :D

Layne
03-11-2005, 23:57
Glad ya liked it, sorry it was so short,next part

Part 8

“ Yeh and? That is no reason to go banging her back door down” Sharon was a little confused by Jake’s abnormal behaviour

“Yeh but Sharon the thing is, me and her well we argued last night, like really argued and I ended up walking out, and well she hasn’t opened the pub, she hasn’t been answering me banging on the door,” Jake tried not to say anything to Sharon about what they had argued over, Sharon still seemed somewhat confused, Jake continued “and well aswell when I left last night she was drinking, and to be honest Sharon I’m worried that she might do something you know stupid” Jake was on the verge of tears, he tried to blink them back but it didn’t work, one single tear escaped and rolled down his cheek
“I’m worried about her Sharon” Jake looked up at Sharon, Sharon could see in his eyes that he was worried about her and that he truly did care for her
“Right well we’ve got to get in there, I’ll go and get some help and see if I can find something to knock down that door with, “ Sharon walked off to go and get help, but before she had disappeared out of site she turned round to Jake
“ She’ll be alright,” and with that Sharon ran off
Jake turned back around to the door, and hit it again with all his might, the wood cracked and Jake pulled his fist out of the hole blood dripped down the door, Jake winched as the pain grew but he didn’t care as long as he knew Chrissie was ok, even if she didn’t want to be with him, at this point Jake didn’t mind he just wanted Chrissie to be alright.

xxx

princss
04-11-2005, 00:00
fab more soon

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 23:22
Is she ok? Please post more soon
xxx

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 23:24
will chrissie be okay hurry up jakey gt in there you fool!!!!

Layne
04-11-2005, 23:56
urm like i said in the first bit, i used this as coursework, well that is where my coursework ended up there ^^^^^ But i thought i'd write more for you lot! :p!
So this is all rubbish now!
And guys there is about 7 parts left aswell!

here are guys another part

part 9

Sharon had been gone 5 minutes but to Jake this 5 minutes felt like a lifetime, he couldn’t do anything, his hands were swollen, red and bleeding and no matter what he did the door just wasn’t opening, even after everything he had done and tired all Jake had done to the door was create a huge hole in the middle, the hole wasn’t even a hole more just like a dent, the dent didn’t even reach halfway through the door.
Jake rubbed his hands. He looked up and He hit the door once again; knowing that he wouldn’t actually get it open, but he hit it anyway, despite the fact there was blood everywhere and his hands and knuckles were throbbing. Agonising pains shot up through his arms every time he punched the door, but despite the pain and suffering he carried on, he ignored the pain, he had to get in to Chrissie, he had to.
Jake had destroyed the door enough, he turned round and started kicking a nearby barrel, that’s it, why hadn’t he thought of that before, the barrel,Of course.!

Sorry if it doesn't make sense lol!

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 23:58
tee hee jake do you really think you can lift the barrel with your swollen bleeding hands!!!!

lil baby tash
more more more more more more!!!!!!

feelingyellow
lol, the last line - fab! next part soon please! :cheer:

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 23:59
Trust Jake not to notice the obvious way to do it! fabby
xxx

lil baby tash
05-11-2005, 10:58
wooooo hooooo can't wait for the next part

hayley
05-11-2005, 12:32
glad your doing more to finis it off!!

Its brill- i hope he finds chrissie in time!

lil baby tash
05-11-2005, 13:01
can't wait for more!!!!

Layne
06-11-2005, 19:16
Hey guys! Moi again next part for ya xxx

Part 10

Jake bent down to pick up the barrel, he stretched his fingers out and picked up the barrel, it was heavy, but like before, Jake didn’t care he just had to get in to her.
He lifted it up, right underneath his chin and then he threw it into the door, right through the dent he had already made, the barrel went straight through the door and landed with an almighty bang causing the floor to crack, but it had made the much needed hole in the door.
Jake started breaking away more wood so he would be able to get it.
Dennis came round the corner, “Jees Jake what the hell have you done?”
Jake turned round to face Dennis, Dennis was taken back by how much blood there was, Jake’s hands were covered as well as his clothes.
Sharon was soon to follow and came running back around the corner with Martin and Ian close behind
“Jake what have you done it’s worse than before, your hands?” Sharon came to a halt just beside Dennis; she looked up to her husband, who by his expression was still in shock.

Hope it makes sense, sorry if it doesn't :p!

squillyfer
06-11-2005, 20:38
Please do more tonight

princss
06-11-2005, 20:54
please do more, i have to know what happens

lil baby tash
06-11-2005, 23:37
OMG wow jakey get in there!!!!!! hurry chrissie needs you!!!!

Tamzi
07-11-2005, 21:03
I'd be a bit shocked to see a giant hole in my door and Jake with bleeding knuckles!
xxx

Layne
07-11-2005, 21:38
Here ya go guys

Part 11

Sharon went over to Jake and picked up his hands and looked at them,
“Jake, you’ve got wood from the door in your cuts, we need to get these looked at, come on come back to Pauline’s with me and we can bandage them up” Sharon gently touched one of the cuts on Jake’s knuckles, he flinched and pulled them away
“No”
“Jake come on please come back with me”
“No, I have to get inside I have to check Chrissie ”
Sharon looked to Dennis for support, she then glanced over to Ian and Martin who looked at Jake as if he were some crazed mad man
“Look Jake mate, you have got to get those sorted out,” Dennis pointed down to Jake’s hands
“Look Dennis, there fine, I just need to get in there”
Jake turned back around and carried on breaking away more wood
Sharon walked over to Dennis, “Babe look we are going have to do something, otherwise he is going bleed to death, and I mean we have to get in there, something must of happened to Chrissie I mean she would of come down by now otherwise”
“Yeh I know, what happened anyway, between them?”
“Well Jake said before that he and her had argued about something, and before you ask I don’t know what”
Dennis looked to Jake and then to Sharon
“I have a good feeling what it may have been about”
“Dennis we are not having this conversation again, specially not here and especially not now, now please go and break down the door so I can check on my Step-Mother”

Amber
07-11-2005, 21:39
Come on Jake! More soon hun :D

hayley
07-11-2005, 22:02
SOMEONE GET IN THERE NOW!! really good!
more please
xxxxxxxxxxx

Tamzi
07-11-2005, 22:06
What's going on with Chrissie? More soon
xxx

lil baby tash
07-11-2005, 22:09
oh god you need to do more!!!

hayley
07-11-2005, 22:11
What's going on with Chrissie? More soon
xxx

she tried to commit suicide!

princss
07-11-2005, 22:13
you have to do more im literally dieing to find out

Layne
07-11-2005, 22:13

You don't no that lol! I tried to leave it at a point where anything could of happened! :p!

lil baby tash
07-11-2005, 22:14
i know!!! hurry up!!

Tamzi
08-11-2005, 19:57

She could have gone shopping or be sleeping for all we know!
xxx

lil baby tash
08-11-2005, 21:16
hurry hurry hurry hurry!!!

hayley
08-11-2005, 22:06
She could have gone shopping or be sleeping for all we know!
xxx
oh good! so she might not be dead or nearly!! yay!

hayley
08-11-2005, 22:09
You don't no that lol! I tried to leave it at a point where anything could of happened! :p!

but she did cut herself though didnt she? but if it was only once than thats o.k because she'll live!
anyway please do more!

Layne
08-11-2005, 22:18
but she did cut herself though didnt she? but if it was only once than thats o.k because she'll live!
anyway please do more!

I did actually say if she cut her self or not :p , you just all persumed!
Am not saying any more on this matter

Part 12

Dennis nodded and called over Ian and Martin, who still had no idea what Jake was on, Sharon pulled Jake away from the door and put her arm around him gently “She’ll be alright,” A tear rolled down her cheek and Jake looked at her, straight into her eyes “No she won’t” Jake turned away.
Dennis and martin started hacking away at the door; Ian stood and watched pretending to help but not doing anything. Jake was pacing around rubbing his hands and Sharon just stood there, fearing what her stepmother may have done.
Jake couldn’t stand it any longer he pushed past Martin, and just kicked at the last remains of the door, finally the big bit gave way and Jake climbed through into the Vic.

Tamzi
08-11-2005, 22:22
What is going on with Chrissie? I am sticking by my idea of her shopping or sleeping! Ian just standing there! More soon please
xxx

princss
08-11-2005, 22:43
please do more i love it

feelingyellow
08-11-2005, 22:50
ohhh, what's happening with chrissie :hmm: it's fab, please more soon! :thumbsup:

hayley
08-11-2005, 23:12
please do more!

lil baby tash
08-11-2005, 23:29
yeah please do more more more more more more

princss
08-11-2005, 23:33
please do more, it's sooooo good, i love it

lil baby tash
09-11-2005, 20:53
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more moer more more more more more more more more more!!!!!!!*out of breath from typing more* please do the next part we wanna know whats happened to chrissie!!!

Layne
09-11-2005, 20:56
Hey Guys!

Urmm just wanna say there are 4 parts (after this one) left, but if you want i can start writing a sequel, Please tell me what ya think!

part 13

“Chrissie?” Jake called hoping that maybe she might respond by banging or something, nothing.
Sharon and Dennis had also climbed through
“Urmm I’ll check downstairs, Sharon check up stairs with ja,”
Jake had already started going up.
Dennis Ran into the bar area and Sharon followed Jake upstairs
“Sharon check the kitchen and bedroom I’ll do the living room and bathroom”
Sharon ran into the kitchen, nothing
Jake ran into the living room, he noticed two empty bottles of wine he walked over to them and noticed beside them a note
‘ Jake, sorry, all my love Chrissie x ‘
he stared at it and read it again.

feelingyellow
09-11-2005, 21:00
awww don't leave him you fool :crying: please do the next part soon - a sequel sounds cool! :cheer:

lil baby tash
09-11-2005, 21:03
OH MY GOD DO MORE AND yeah you gotta do a sequal!!!

Tamzi
09-11-2005, 21:09
No Suicide! Since my teacher told us today to play 'The glad Game' I will. She's stolen Jake's credit card and has gone off to America with it. Ok that's not a very happy thing but! Please do mor and as I have already said you have to do a sequel
xxx

lil baby tash
09-11-2005, 21:11
oh thats nice ha ha let the writer telll the story!!

squillyfer
09-11-2005, 21:35
More!!!! and a sequel pretty please

princss
09-11-2005, 21:50
please do more it's great

hayley
10-11-2005, 19:58
dont leave it like that!
and please do a suequel

lil baby tash
10-11-2005, 23:11
pleas do the next bit:( im so desperate!!!!

Layne
10-11-2005, 23:28
here ya go guys only 1 parts left after this

Sorry its so short but it keeps the suspense! :p

Part 14

Dennis had ran upstairs, and bumped into Sharon on the stairs,
“Nothing downstairs babe.”
“Nothing up here so far either,” they walked past the living room and noticed Jake
“Dennis go and check the bathroom”
Sharon nudged Dennis towards the bathroom
Sharon went into the living room to comfort Jake

squillyfer
11-11-2005, 00:06
ooo i cant stand it any longer i need the last part !!!

lil baby tash
11-11-2005, 16:56
please more more more more!!!!

Amber
11-11-2005, 18:43
Oi! How could you leave it like this?! More nooooooooooooooooooww! :)

*Hints that Layne could always PM me a snippet of the next part..* :D

Layne
12-11-2005, 18:50
I would pm ya a snippet honey but its only a short part!

Just wanna say after this it is in fact the last part.But i am already writing a fic!
But if you guys have any ideas in which you think you hsould happen in the future please pm/email or just rply in here!

thanks x

Part 15 (second to last part!)

Dennis found the bathroom was locked, he knew Chrissie would be in there, he used his shoulder and rammed into the door, these doors weren’t as thick and strong as the downstairs door, so it would be easier to break down, he tried again.

Tamzi
12-11-2005, 20:33
What's Chrissie done? This is such a fabby script hun! Pleas epost the last bit soon
xxx

feelingyellow
12-11-2005, 20:37
it's great, can't wait for the last part!! :cheer:

Amber
13-11-2005, 18:58
Gawd Layne! You've got me shaking like a leaf I'm so scared! More please!

Layne
13-11-2005, 20:29
Right this is the last part!
And i wanna dedi it to all of you who have read right from the start!
I am in the middle of writing a sq=equel and will post it asap, i am also writing some more parts from my other fic All's Fair in Love and War

Dedi to ya all x

Part 16

Jake and Sharon heard the noise and Jake rushed out just as the door gave way and he saw her, he saw her and nothing else mattered his body went numb, he couldn’t move even though he wanted to be by her side, he wanted to be next to her, holding her, loving her, but he couldn’t, his legs wouldn’t move, he blinked hoping that when he opened his eyes again, she wouldn’t be there, he wouldn’t be there, he would be at home and all of this would have been a dream, but no, Jake opened his eyes and she was still there, still lying there, motionless.

feelingyellow
13-11-2005, 20:40
Right this is the last part!
And i wanna dedi it to all of you who have read right from the start!
I am in the middle of writing a sq=equel and will post it asap, i am also writing some more parts from my other fic All's Fair in Love and War

Dedi to ya all x

Part 16

Jake and Sharon heard the noise and Jake rushed out just as the door gave way and he saw her, he saw her and nothing else mattered his body went numb, he couldn’t move even though he wanted to be by her side, he wanted to be next to her, holding her, loving her, but he couldn’t, his legs wouldn’t move, he blinked hoping that when he opened his eyes again, she wouldn’t be there, he wouldn’t be there, he would be at home and all of this would have been a dream, but no, Jake opened his eyes and she was still there, still lying there, motionless.

:eek: that was a brill part, i'm looking forward to the sequel as i know it's gonna be fab! :cheer:

lil baby tash
13-11-2005, 22:54
you keeled her!!!!! :-O how could you please do a sequal and make it right!!!!!!

hayley
14-11-2005, 20:03
Please post the sequel!!
she could still live couldnt she?!?
brill last part though!

Tamzi
14-11-2005, 20:44
Is she dead?
This was great Layne.
Can't wait for the sequel!
xxx

Amber
16-11-2005, 20:06
Oh my god! What's happened? Is she dead? Post the sequel soon please!

Amber
16-11-2005, 20:06
Sorry! I posted twice by accident :p