PDA

View Full Version : Life was perfect long ago

Tamzi
09-10-2005, 16:29
Prologue-Chrissie's P.O.V

I sit watching Sam as the Judge's words echo around the courtroom.
"Samantha Mitchell. I hereby sentence you to Life Imprisonment for the murder of Dennis Watts on the 18th february 2005. Take her down"
I watch, a smirk playing on my lips as she's dragged away.
" IT WASN'T ME. IT WAS CHRISSIE. YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON. IT WAS CHRISSIE!"
The door slams behind her and I know nobody's been listening to a word she's said. As we all shuffle out of the room, I hold Jake's hand tight and smile at him. He drags me into a passionate kiss and I know life is perfect.

If people think this is good, I will continue. To note, I am avoiding making this too much of a very happy Jakissie script.

princss
09-10-2005, 16:44
wow this is great do more asap

squillyfer
09-10-2005, 17:00
do more it sounds great

Chloe-Elise
09-10-2005, 17:49
Please do more its really good :)

Amber
09-10-2005, 18:16
Fab! You should definately post more :D

lil baby tash
09-10-2005, 20:03
do more more more more im gonna say this on every board you post this so more more more

Layne
09-10-2005, 21:44
great start honey, please post more soon xxx

Tamzi
10-10-2005, 19:04
Part 1- Chrissie's P.O.V (a year on)

I stand behind the bar. A smile is plastered on my face. I watch him sitting with the Millers and Kat and Alfie. They look so happy. Why did I throw it all away?
I feel dread as I see Grant, Phil, Billy and Peggy walking in.Grant smirks when he sees me. He knew what he was doing along. I was drunk and vunerable and he played on that.
Why did I sleep with him? I had everything and now its gone.
"What can I get you?" I ask Billy, avoiding Grants eye.
" A white wine, a pint, an orange juice and a scotch" Billy says. He looks like he's won. Finally got revenge for Sam.
"Hey dollface. Any chance of a repeat of what I got a while ago?" Grant says while his hand creeps up my face.
"Get off you pig!" I screech and whack his hand away. Suddenly there is silence in the pub. I glance at Jake and he catches my eye. He looks away and I walk off to the other end of the bar. "Tracey can you serve them?"
She walks off to get the drinks. Suddenly I hear the clack of those stupid heels Dawn wears.
"What do you want?" I snarl.
" I wanna make an announcement" she says in that stupid simpering voice of hers. I hate it.
"Whatever" I start to ring the bell. "Everybody. Quiet please. Dawn's got an announcement to make"
"Actually Jake and I have an announcement to make" I look in shock as Jake strolls around to my side of the bar. Oh god, please say she's not going to say what I think she is.
"Jake and I are getting married!" she cries. Jake drags her into a passionate kiss and I remember when he use to look at me like that. Everyone starts congratulating them.
" Tracey can you look after the bar. I need to lie down" After she agrees I run up the stairs and leave the happy couple behind. As I lie on the sofa, the tears start to fall. I want Jake.

Tamzi
10-10-2005, 19:15
Do people think this should continue? I don't know wether it will really work
xxx

Layne
10-10-2005, 19:45
Do people think this should continue? I don't know wether it will really work
xxx

Course you should!!
Omg nooooooooooooo Chrisie why did you sleepy with granbt and Jake what are you doing this is fab honey post more soon! xxxx

Skits
11-10-2005, 17:25
definitely post more. it's good to have a change from jake and chrissie!

feelingyellow
11-10-2005, 17:34
oh wow! this is fab, i can't wait for the next part :cheer:

lil baby tash
11-10-2005, 18:33
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS DAWN THE SLUT GURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do more more more!!!!!!!!!

Chloe-Elise
11-10-2005, 20:48
Definitely keep going! Its brilliant :D more soon please :D

hayley
14-10-2005, 17:28
please keep it going! get away dawn, and chrissie what were you thinking?!?

Emma-Lou
16-10-2005, 12:46
keep going its brillant

kalfie
16-10-2005, 13:03
keep going its brillant

Yeh i agree! carry on! We want to know more!

lil baby tash
16-10-2005, 13:12
please do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will throw something!!!!!!!!!1you won't see it but i will lol

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 14:20
you HAVE to do more!!!

Tamzi
16-10-2005, 14:42
Part 3-Jake's P.O.V

I watch Chrissie running upstairs. She can't expect me to be sorry for her can I. She was the one that messed everything up. I know I don't love Dawn completely yet, but I am fond of her. We get on and there is something there. I love her a bit and even though it isn't as strong as my love was for Chrissie, but she is an amazing girl. She makes me laugh and I get on with her family. There are no big secrets lurking in her wardrobe. we can just go out and have a good time. The millers have welcomed me into their family completely and I am getting on with Kat,Alfie and Nana. Isn't this the life I always wanted? A great fiancee, Great In-laws, Great home life. Then why is something niggling me, something just doesn't feel right. Why isn't my life perfect?
xxx

Rach33
16-10-2005, 14:44
this is brill please carry on

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 14:44
I NEED more please do more today I know its lurking in you're head somewhere lol please feel the urge to share it this is great

Layne
16-10-2005, 14:51
Jake you love chrissie not dawn!
Post more soon please xxxx

Tamzi
16-10-2005, 15:00
Since some people, who's names shall not be mentioned would like another piece. Here you go. Now this will cheer you up.

Part 4- Chrissie's P.O.V (one month on)

It makes me sick. That's all I want to say. It makes me sick. Perfect Dawn, she's sitting there discussing her wedding right in front of my face. She won't shut up about her dress, the flowers, the bridesmaids. I know she's just trying to rub it in my face. She keeps glancing over and going on about how perfect it is going to be and how Jake and her are truly in love. I really want to go over there and say something to her, but a noise behind me distracts me. I look and see Jake walking upstairs. I beckon for Tracey to hold the fort and I go upstairs to see what he wants.

He is in the living room and he watches me as I walk in. He looks tired and he hasn't shaved for a while since he's got a line of stubble on his jaw. He looks amazing. I start to walk over to him and he walks towards me. I want to know why he's here. he hasn't spoken to me for so long and he's suddenly here in my flat. Why?

Chrissie: Why are you here?
Jake: We ended things so suddenly. I love you Chrissie. I can't let that go.

He loves me. Is there a chance. A small chance he wants to be back with me. Before I get the chance to reply though he pulls me into a kiss. Such a strong, raw, passionate kiss I can't believe it. I breathe in his musky scent of aftershave. God I've missed him. He scoops me up and carries me into the bedroom. My Jake is back and he wants me. Tough luck Dawn. :D

xxx

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 15:03
YAY that was the best part yet but I'm still not satisfied it only makes me want more. So more asap...please :)

lil baby tash
16-10-2005, 15:23
ha ha dawn you stupid girl you don't get in the way of jakissie do more do more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalfie
16-10-2005, 15:36
DO MORE! this is brilliant! we want to know more!

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 16:21
will you please please please do more of this today I'm addicted. We want more!!!! One more part then I'll leave you alone lol

lil baby tash
16-10-2005, 16:58
tis true she will leave you alone if you do more lol!!!!!!!!!!!

feelingyellow
16-10-2005, 17:50
awww! excellent! :cheer:

squillyfer
16-10-2005, 17:53
More !!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! I'm begging here lol

kalfie
16-10-2005, 17:55
Do More! Do More! Please Can You Do More! This Is Brilliant!

Chloe-Elise
16-10-2005, 20:28
Yay :D Brilliant :) more soon please

squillyfer
17-10-2005, 17:18
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still here lol please do some more I'm getting desperate lol :)

Tamzi
17-10-2005, 18:04
Part 5- Jake's P.O.V

I am lying here in her bed, in her room. I know I don't belong here , but she thinks I do. Her head is on my chest and she looks so peaceful, I wake her up though.
Chrissie: Hey gorgeous
Jake: I better be going
Chrissie: Fine. Why don't you come over to the vic later and we can tell everyone our news.
Jake: News?
Chrissie: That we're back together silly! That there is an US again

She really thinks we are back together. I should tell her. Let her know why I did it. She'll be upset, but it serves her right. Does she actually think that I want to be with her the women that broke my heart. I'm getting married to Dawn now. I just had to show her. Get rid of that niggling inside of me,the thing that was missing. Revenge!

Jake: There is no US!
Chrissie: What?
Jake: I don't want to be with you. I don't love you anymore. You broke my heart and then lied to me. we're not getting back together Chrissie, I just wanted to show what it was like to be cheated on and have your heart pulled out and stamped on. I just wanted you to see what it was like to be me!
Chrissie: Jake, don't dp this. You love me.
Jake: I don't love you. I love Dawn.

I pull on my clothes anmd walk out leaving Chrissie in floods of tears. Did I really want revenge? If I did, why don't I feel better now?

squillyfer
17-10-2005, 18:08
awwwwwwwww poor chrissie and somehow poor jake too. Guess what I want more...now! LOL

squillyfer
17-10-2005, 19:19
come on I know you have it in you just one more part then I'll leave you alone

Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelingyellow
17-10-2005, 19:23
excellent! so fab - felt so sorry for chrissie though! :thumbsup:

Chloe-Elise
17-10-2005, 19:52
Awww poor Chrissie :( I hope they can work it out soon,more soon please :D

squillyfer
17-10-2005, 19:53
see everyone wants more come on Jake_Moon_Rox do it for me :) pretty please

lil baby tash
17-10-2005, 20:56
IM GOON CRY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!more more more :crying: :crying:

squillyfer
17-10-2005, 20:58
You heard her more more more please!!! :) lol

kalfie
18-10-2005, 18:12
Please Please do more!!! this is brilliant!!! You have got to do MORE

kalfie
18-10-2005, 18:14
More More More! I Really Like It I Really Like It! More More More!

squillyfer
18-10-2005, 18:24
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on I' begged I love this script and your public want more

Layne
18-10-2005, 20:58
What? Have just caught up, Jake what are you doing you idiot!

Please post more honey PLEASE! xxx

Tamzi
19-10-2005, 17:49
Part 6- One week later (Chrissie's P.O.V)

I can't take it any longer. Dawn just came over and asked me if they can have the hen party here. Then she has the cheek to ask if they could bring in their own bar staff, so I could go upstairs and relax! Obviously she doesn't want me to say anything about Jake. Dennis is all excited about being Jake's best man. He won't stop talking to Sharon about the wedding. Sharon's been asked to be a bridesmaid, as has Demi, Stacey, Ruby and Sonia. She made a big point of not asking me. I can't escape the wedding talk. Dawn and the rest of the bridesmaid are coming over to the flat on the wedding morning to get ready. Guess I'll have to stay scarce. Actually I think I have a better plan, I'll think I'll pay Amanda a visit. Jake doesn't need me any more and Dawn doesn't want me. No one's going to miss me are they?

lil baby tash
19-10-2005, 18:05
Chrissie We Will Miss You Come Back Please!!!!!! Please Do More More More!!!!!!!!!!!

Layne
19-10-2005, 18:21
I will miss ya!!!!! Post more soon please! God the cheek of dawn! Grrrrrrrr

lil baby tash
19-10-2005, 18:38
Please Please Please Please More More More More More More More More More More More More More More!!!!!!!!!

Chloe-Elise
19-10-2005, 20:03
No Chrissie, don't go, we'll miss you! Great update :) more soon please

squillyfer
19-10-2005, 20:10
more more more more more ...(you get the picture lol) I absolutly love this script

Tamzi
19-10-2005, 20:21
Since everybody has been pleading, here is one more bit.

Part 7- Wedding Day (Jake's P.O.V)

I am standing here at the altar and I can't believe I am about to do this. Get married. Chrissie's been gone a month an part of me misses her. Part of me wants to wake up each day and see Chrissie, not Dawn. Then I remember how amazing and lovely Dawn is. She's changed my life. Suddenly I hear the bridal march starting and Dennis and I turn to look. Dawn's coming up the aisle and she looks amazing. She's wearing a stunning white dress which reminds me why I am marrying her. The bridesmaids spread out and I catch Dennis smiling at Sharon. I can't wait till Dawn and I are like that. Part of me would love it to be me and Chrissie, but then I look at Dawn at I forget it all. The vicar carries on through the ceremony and that's when it happens.
Vicar: Does anyone know of any lawful impediment of which these two can not be married? Say know or forever hold your peice.
Someone at the back: WWAAAAIITTTT!!!!
I turn around and see who it is. Pure shock is on my face.
Jake: What are you doing here? I thought you'd left.

xxx
P.S I am so evil

Carrie Bradshaw
19-10-2005, 20:32
Just read all of this script and I love it!! Jake and Dawn together just doesn't seem to fit - don't marry her when you still love Chrissie!!

lil baby tash
19-10-2005, 20:44
hahahahahahah that made me laught it sounds so funny well please do more because i have a hunch its chrissie please let me be right besides your not evil you gave us the fic just please do more!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Charmed
19-10-2005, 20:46
Don't do it Jake! :angry:

princss
19-10-2005, 21:35
please post more soon tis fabbi

squillyfer
19-10-2005, 21:59
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil baby tash
20-10-2005, 16:52
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma-Lou
20-10-2005, 19:22
Its fabulous dont do it Jake more please soon

Tamzi
20-10-2005, 21:05
Here's a short bit

Part 8- (Jake's P.O.V)

Jake: What are you doing here? I thought you'd left.
Danny: You'd think I'd miss my brothers wedding. So who's this lovely lady?
Danny hasn't changed!
Jake: That's the future Mrs Moon. Mrs Jake Moon before you go getting any ideas Dan!
Danny: Alright, Alright. I'll sit down and be quiet at the back. On one deal
Jake: What?
Danny: I get to make a speech!
Jake: Fine. Fine
Danny's back then. I did think it was Chrissie at the door. I know I need to move on.
Vicar: So no one else has any objections?
I can almost hear her voice, objecting. It isn't there though. The vicar continues till it is my turn.
Vicar: Jacob do you take dawn to be your lawful wedded wife, for richer, for poorer, for better for worse till death do you part?
Jake: (Can I do this? Leave Chrissie behind) I...I......Do
Vicar: Then by the power vested in me I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride.
As I kiss Dawn and hear the cheers, Chrissie slips from my mind. Thats it. I'm married to Dawn. We're now Mr and Mrs Moon. Sounds weird. Me married.
xxx
P.S Wasn't Chrissie!

lil baby tash
20-10-2005, 21:07
How Could You Do This To Us U Are Evil I Take It Back He Married The Hobiscuit!!!!!!

Layne
20-10-2005, 21:08
What you can't leave it there post more now!

lil baby tash
20-10-2005, 21:09
yeah get your assacus back here and post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im enraged NOW!!!

feelingyellow
20-10-2005, 23:06
it's fab - more soon! :cheer:

princss
21-10-2005, 16:08
fabbi more soon

Chloe-Elise
21-10-2005, 16:42
No, he married her! :(Please post more soon,tis great :)

squillyfer
21-10-2005, 16:48
I know you said this wasnt a jakissie script but that was just plain WRONG him and dawn: no way lol :) Do More Soon

Amber
21-10-2005, 17:03
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How the hell could you do that?! Jake, you plonker! You love Chrissie, not Dawn!

Sorry I hadn't replied, I've only just caught up and it's great *apart from the Jake and Dawn bits*! :D

lil baby tash
21-10-2005, 18:14
gurrrr we are waiting!!!!

Emma-Lou
21-10-2005, 18:40
How could he marry done will be interseting to see what happens now post more soon

kalfie
21-10-2005, 19:16
please post more!! jake you are an idiot!!! i dont no what you see in dawn!!! but you have got to post MORE everyone loves it!! and so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil baby tash
22-10-2005, 10:24
dear lord helooo im waiting PLEASE do more???????we all love the fic please please please more more more more

hayley
22-10-2005, 10:42
Please do more! just caught up its brill but you MUST do more!

kalfie
22-10-2005, 12:00
YOU MUST send more!!! this is the best script ever!! MORE!!! MORE

lil baby tash
22-10-2005, 12:01
pwease pwetty please i want more we want more we want more *chants*

Tamzi
22-10-2005, 12:08
Part 9- Chrissie's P.O.V

He'll be married now. No chance of there being a him and me. No more Jake and Chrissie. It's Jake and Dawn now. They'll be at the reception in the Vic. I wonder if he's sitting where we sat that night. I wonder if he remembers that night. Probably not. He's probably dancing with Dawn, everyone watching them. That should have been me not Dawn. Why did I through it all away?

xxx

P.Sorry for this bad part. I want people to give me ideas for what to do next. Don't say though, Jake gets with Chrissie though
xxx

kalfie
22-10-2005, 12:14
noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i think you should come up with the parts because it will be a lot better if you do it

lil baby tash
22-10-2005, 12:24
please you do it please i want more poor chrissie!!!!!!:'(

kalfie
22-10-2005, 12:57
please can YOU do more?? i really love this script!! :-) please do more!!

Chloe-Elise
22-10-2005, 15:28
Please do some more soon, I love it! :D

squillyfer
22-10-2005, 16:07
err maybe dawn could die in some terrible horrifically ugly way lol and then ...we you decide after that I like jakissie but i know thats not what you're going for the thing is i dont mind that I just hate dawn lol

hayley
22-10-2005, 19:45
you've GOT to do more!

Maybe chrissie could get pregnant from hers and jakes one night stand- that could be good

lil baby tash
22-10-2005, 20:06
please do more listen to meeeee im begging:'(

kalfie
23-10-2005, 14:49
you must do more! everyone is begging!! well, Dawn could die of shock of loosing her plastic boobs (because they fall of) and chrissie and jake get back together?

kalfie
23-10-2005, 18:51
like it

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 15:26
Just started reading this, it brill well done

Rach33
28-10-2005, 20:03
Chrissie having a bebe after her night of passion with Jake that would be one up one BARBIE now wouldn't

Post more please I've just caught up

lil baby tash
28-10-2005, 20:53
We Want More We Want More!!!!!!

princss
28-10-2005, 21:30
it's fabbi, please do more soon

princss
03-11-2005, 22:32
please do more

Skits
04-11-2005, 12:52
please post more soon. how about grant and dawn having an affair!!

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 16:07
doooo dooooo moreeeee moreeee

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 20:14
Jake's P.O.V
It's nice to finally have some peace. Dawn's gone to the Vic and Danny and I didn't feel like going. Mainly because of the stash of beer hidden under the sofa and the fact that we would prefer to watch the footie. I prefer it when it's just me and Dan. Sometimes I wonder why I got married. I mean I'm still living with Dan just Dawn's here as well. I don't think she appreciates having Danny around, but he's my brother so tough. Chrissie's back now. She came with a man in tow. Some Spanish hunk. Looks like she has moved on. For gotten me.
xxx

hayley
04-11-2005, 20:29
jake dump dawn and jake, chrissie is just trying to make you jealous so dont worry!!!

more asap! :) :) :) :)

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 20:37
yeah the spanish hunk won't make her happy more soon

kalfie
04-11-2005, 20:46
more soon please

feelingyellow
04-11-2005, 21:50
excellent, more soon please :)

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 22:10
Jake's P.O.V

Danny and I eventually get bored so we head down the Vic. The sight before my eyes makes me feel sick. Chrissie and that Spanish guy are working behind the bar together. I shouldn't feel anything, I mean I'm married. I head over to the bar with Danny and Dawn comes over.
Dawn: hey babe
Jake: Hey.
I lean and give her a quick kiss. Chrissie wanders over.
Jake: I'll have 2 pints and a white wine
Chrissie: Ok. Jake I'd like you to meet Enrique he's my.............

xxx

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 22:11
Enrique!! ha ha ha ha ha ha wow what is he hmmmmmm do more!!!

feelingyellow
04-11-2005, 22:19
fab! more soon please :cheer:

Layne
04-11-2005, 22:20
who enrique? Post more soon please honey! Pretty please x

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 22:41
This is a short bit

Jake: What you boyfriend Chrissie? Got over me quick enough. You ranted about me getting with Dawn, but your doing it yourself. One rule for me but but another for you is it Chrissie? You make me sick
Chrissie: So what if enrique's my........
xxx

feelingyellow
04-11-2005, 22:43
lol, will we ever found out what enrique is? this is really good, can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 22:43
Who The F**k is enrique.............

Layne
04-11-2005, 22:44
is he really her boyfriend? And Jake shut up you went off and married dawn so *sticks tongue out* there!
more soon x

Tamzi
04-11-2005, 22:47
Chrissie: So what if enrique's my brother?!?!?!?
Jake: Brother?

xxx

Layne
04-11-2005, 22:49
Thank god for that! I think someone owes chrissie an apoligey JAKE...........................
More soon hone x

feelingyellow
04-11-2005, 23:00
woooo! that was such a shock - brother - i never though of that, lol! fab - next part soon please!!! :cheer:

lil baby tash
04-11-2005, 23:02
JAKE you owe her a massive apology!!!!

kalfie
05-11-2005, 10:25
Wow do more!

kalfie
05-11-2005, 11:26
This is really good please can you do more

hayley
05-11-2005, 11:29
there is still a chance jake!!