PDA

View Full Version : corrie spoilers!!!!!!

chance
26-02-2005, 17:19
Sunday, 6th March 2005
In tonight’s thrilling episode of Coronation Street Katy stands over her bleeding father as Angela runs over to him. Her distraught mother screams for Tommy to wake up, while a shaking Katy tells him its about time he got a taste of his own medicine. As Tommy dies in his wife’s arms, Katy realises what she has done and sinks to her knees, totally paralysed with fear. Angela cannot believe what has happened and is in turmoil as to what to do next. Does she call the police and get Katy arrested, or will she rally behind Katy and attempt to cover her crime?

Deirdre waits at the hospital to see if Ray is going to be all right, despite Tracy telling her mother she is wasting her time. During their conversation Ray admits to his ex-wife that he isn’t back to cause any trouble for the Barlows. He wants to make amends with Tracy, as he is a dying man.

Danny Baldwin tells Warren that his poor scoring on the pitch is down to his off-the-pitch performances with ‘Randy Candy’. Warren worries that Candice will dump him, but after some moral boosting from Danny, both Warren and Jamie bet they could outlast each other’s chastity vows!

Monday, 7th March 2005
Angela and Katy run home, terrified that they might be seen, but Katy is on the brink of hysteria, convinced that she won’t be able to act normally when Tommy’s body will be discovered. Angela tries to calm her down, but they are both shaken every time the phone rings or there is a knock at the door. Angela is also struggling to cope with what Katy has done, but her overriding thoughts are to protect her daughter. However, the tension mounts even higher when they realise that Craig is due back home at any time. Will they tell him the terrible truth?

Over at the Barlows’, Ken is looking for reassurance from Deirdre that she isn’t glad that her ex is back on the scene. Tracy is bitter about her real father returning, but Deirdre insists that she is not going to let Ray spoil things between her and Ken. However, Ray is very ill and doesn’t have anyone to care for him.

At the Rovers, some of the regulars recount embarrassing experiences, include Jason being scared of heights, and Sean admitting he once had a ‘poodle perm’.

8:30 pm
Dawn breaks on a deserted Coronation Street and over at the Harrises’ house, Angela has spent the whole night crying, trying to make some sense of the tragedy. She manages to maintain her façade with Craig by packing him off to school, and also forces herself to go into work. But for innocent Tyrone and Kevin it is a normal day, until they open the doors to the garage and discover Tommy’s corpse. Kevin panics and rushes to Underworld. Angela immediately swings into fake horror and has to be dragged off Tommy’s lifeless body. She then goes home and orders Katy to feign shock at the news. Devastated Katy desperately wants to confess her crime, but will she be able to keep it together when the Craig gets home, and the police arrive?

Elsewhere on the street, Tracy, Ken and Blanche are annoyed when Emily takes pity on old ally Ray. But Emily ignores this and offers him lodgings at her house. He still wants to try and make amends with Tracy, but she gives him a very chilly reception.

Wednesday, 9th March 2005
After questioning the shattered Harris family and some of the neighbours, the police quickly build up a picture of utter hatred between Martin and Tommy. The police pay a visit to Martin’s flat and stun him with the news that Tommy has been murdered. Martin struggles to comprehend what he has just been told and slowly realises he is the number one suspect. He has no alibi, as he was drunk and alone at the time of the murder. The police then visit the Harrises’ and Angela and Katy begin to loose it when they are quizzed on their witness protection scheme and whereabouts when Tommy was killed. Later on, Katy is terrified when she spies a police car pulling up outside their house, and screams that they are coming to take her away. But it is Martin’s door they knock on. He is horrified at being arrested, and as he is led away Katy watches completely crippled with guilt.

Over at the Rovers, Ray goes in for a drink where he catches up with old friends Rita, Mike and Betty. They enjoy reminiscing on old times, but this is short lived when the Barlows come in for a drink. Deirdre is upset about the strain his appearance has put on the family, but Ray is determined to make amends with Tracy, and tells Deirdre he is not going anywhere.

Sean’s ex boyfriend Louis arrives with the news that their beloved dog Shandy has passed away. They go to the pet cemetery and tearfully say goodbye.

Friday, 11th March 2005
Katy is really struggling to cope with killing her dad and Martin’s arrest. Craig accuses Katy of defending Martin. Angela realises Katy is close to confessing to her brother and screams at them both to stop arguing. Later on, Angela convinces Katy that they would never be in this mess if Martin had left Katy alone in the first place. But in the police station, DI Pinnock is relentless in his questioning of Martin. Martin is horrified when they produce forensic evidence of a fight with Tommy at his flat. However, when the police play their trump card - his violent fight with Karl Foster - Martin protests his innocence but realises just how bad things look for him.

Blanche goes to visit Ray at Emily’s house. She warns him to stay away from the Barlows but Ray is defiant and throws her out when she implies that he is faking his terminal illness. Ken and Deirdre have a heart-to-heart over Ray’s sudden arrival, and Ken admits to her that is wondering whom she truly cares for most. What will Deirdre’s reaction be?

Elsewhere in Weatherfield, Jason makes an appointment to see Louis after his success with curing Eileen of her crisps addiction. Jason wants to be free of his vertigo so that he can climb scaffolding, but Sean cheekily suggests to Louis that he could hypnotise Jason to think that he finds men attractive!

DennisRbabe
27-02-2005, 10:58
Wow! That is so cool. How long did it take you to write all that?

emma
27-02-2005, 11:07
Thanks fo the spoilers they are great! Poor Martin!

Ella.
27-02-2005, 11:42
Great spoilers, really cant wait to see the episodes!! :)

chance
27-02-2005, 11:53
your more than welcome guys!

Manic Peanut
27-02-2005, 13:27
Great spoilers!

Does anyone know how and when the police cotton on that it's not Martin?

Will Katy confess all? :)

MRSM2B
01-03-2005, 15:44
I would say Martin will be arrested and charged, Katy is racked with grief and she committs sucide and leaves a note confessing all... What ya think? only my guess not anything I have read or seen

SoapRach
01-03-2005, 15:53
But I heard that Angela takes the blame? when does that happen?

queen of soaps
01-03-2005, 16:19
I also thought Katy topped her self!!! But I have no source I think I read it on another board! Either way its a great story line.

Monica Bing
01-03-2005, 16:40
Thanks for this these are excellent spoilers I cant wait to watch all this.

Debs
01-03-2005, 17:08
i heard that katy commits suicide as well. i heard it on the bbc spoiler board. anyone know if it is true??

~Sooz~
01-03-2005, 18:23
yep great spoilers, should be good telly!

soapmadfan
02-03-2005, 10:41
cant wait to see jason hypnotised, lol can just imagine him in his builders belt and hat making a pass at shaun, lol

stacyefc
02-03-2005, 11:31
how do you know all these spoilers

toffee_lover
02-03-2005, 11:43
hi im new hear, will anyone email me nd let me know what type of things go on aroun here. thanks

Mr_Cellophane
02-03-2005, 11:59
Oh no - yet another manslaughter/accidental killing which, because they cover up rather that calling the police straight away, will have worse consequences.
Why can't anyone in a soap be honest ? :confused:

brenda1971
03-03-2005, 16:04
How will katy, angel and craig go out of corrie does anyone know

soap_angel
03-03-2005, 16:54
well katy commits suicide and i think angela and craig just go because there is nothing keeping them there

brenda1971
03-03-2005, 17:06
thanks for that I am new to the board