PDA

View Full Version : spoilers nov to dec!!

tasha_hopkins
07-10-2005, 20:42
Mon 14th Nov 2005 Dan faces a heartbreaking decision on whether to leave Leah. Jesse’s puts his own life on the line. Scott discovers Josie’s incredible secret plan.
Tues 15th Nov 2005 Leah is falling apart as Dan comes to a crossroads. Will Josie persuade Scott to help her carry out her plan? Josie’s life is in deadly peril. Beth admits the shocking truth to Irene about Hyde.
Wed 16th Nov 2005 Brett’s maniacal scheme runs out of control. Why is Sally taking Diesel out on a date? Ric meets a past nemesis and trouble isn’t far behind. Tasha forces Josie to face the music.
Thurs 17th Nov 2005 Matilda’s found a new man, and he’s bad to the bone. Diesel kisses Sally and changes everything.
Fri 18th Nov 2005 Could it be that Sally is chasing Diesel? Matilda’s mistake could end her life. Dan makes his final decision over Leah.
Mon 21st Nov 2005 Mattie gets rushed to hospital. Sally faces the possibility her career could be over. Ric’s anger reaches boiling point.
Tues 22nd Nov 2005 Evidence piles up against Sally. DOCS threaten to take Ric and Cassie away from Sally. Jesse tries to make amends.
Wed 23rd Nov 2005 Diesel tries to convince everyone of Sally’s guilt. Jesse makes a sacrifice. Ric jeopardises his home with Sally.
Thurs 24th Nov 2005 05 Scott pops the question to Hayley! Tasha re-invests her money in the people she loves. Josie and Jesse put their relationship to bed.
Fri 25th Nov 2005 Callan plans his revenge on Ric. Matilda falls for Callan’s charms. Scott’s proposal backfires!
Mon 28th Nov 2005 Beth faces the fact she may have lost Matilda forever! Flynn finds drugs in Callan’s clothes. Ric gives Callan an ultimatum.
Tues 29th Nov 2005 Imprisoned, Matilda tries to escape. Scott misreads Hayley’s support. The Hunters fear the worst.
Wed 30th Nov 2005 Ric races to Matilda’s rescue. Diesel closes in on Sally. Scott and Hayley part ways.
Thurs 1st Dec 2005 Sally loses her job and her reputation. Leah and Dan’s mums take over the wedding plans. Diesel gets Sally all to himself.
Fri 2nd Dec 2005 Diesel holds Sally hostage. Dan and Leah reach the end of their tethers. Josie’s feelings for Scott bubble to the surface

i couldn't find in between 2nd od dec untill the 26th so some things might not add up.

Mon 26th dec 2005 Shockwaves ripple through the Bay as the aftermath of the tragic accident unfolds.
Tues 27th Dec 2005 Summer Bay is in mourning in the wake of the deadly accident. Peter begins his hunt for the killer.
Wed 28th Dec 2005 The hunt for the killer intensifies. Hyde and Irene are at loggerheads. Robbie and Tasha officially commence their life together.
Thurs 29th Dec 2005 A second victim is nearly claimed as the search for the killer continues. Robbie has trouble adjusting to married life. Leah returns from the honeymoon hiding a shocking secret.
Fri 30th Dec 2005 Jesse realises the shocking identity of the killer. Buckling under the weight of her secret, Leah reveals the truth to Dan.
Mon 2nd Jan 2006 Struggling under the weight of his earth-shattering realisation, Jesse makes a life-altering decision. Elsewhere, Cassie tells Ric she's ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Tues 3rd Jan 2006 2005 Residents of the Bay are surprised by the identity of the alleged killer. Meanwhile, Cassie and Ric prepare for their big night.
Wed 4th Jan 2006 As the accused killer languishes behind bars, the victim's funeral is marred by the shocking re-appearance of an enemy from the past. Meanwhile, Cassie and Ric's night of passion does not go according to plan.
Thurs 5th Jan 2006 In the aftermath of the funeral, Irene's life spins out of control. Elsewhere, Robbie and Tasha are forced to face a few home truths about their new life as a married couple.
Fri 6th Jan 2006 Irene fights to clear her name in the wake of her arrest, while Tasha and Robbie's domestic troubles increase.
Mon 9th Jan 2006 Irene's decision leaves her loved ones reeling as they race against time to find her. Kim and Hayley grow closer. Diana tightens her grasp on Olivia's future.
Tues 10th Jan 2006 Jesse makes a dramatic departure from Summer Bay. Irene defies the law in a desperate bid to keep Olivia from Diana's clutches. Alf confronts his feelings of guilt over his involvement in Chloe's death.
Wed 11th Jan 2006 Irene and Diana's battle reaches a stunning climax. Ric is left reeling by the stunning realisation that Cassie is cheating on him. Kim and Hayley share a passionate kiss.
Thurs 12th Jan 2006 Ric lashes out at the other man in Cassie's with crusging consequences. Tasha and Robbie set up home.
Fri 13th Jan 2006 A camping trip takes a deadly turn. Robble and Tasha's deception is discovered. Ric makes a major decision following his break up with Cassie.
Mon 16th Jan 2006 Dan and Scott race against the clock in a desperate bid to save Flynn's life-and make an earth shattering discovery in the process Tensions are high between Ric and Cassie.
Tues 17th Jan 2006 Sally and the family wait anxiously for news as Flynn's life and death operation unfolds. Dan and Scott's discovery lead them to the shocking conclusion that Peter is the corrupt cop.
Wed 18th Jan 2006 In the aftermath of the shooting, Summer Bay gathers to bid an emotional farewell to Peter. Hyde is shaken by Km's announcement that he wants to find his mother.
Thurs 19th Jan 2006 Hyde goes to great lengths to prevent Kim tracking down his mother. What is he hiding? Ric and Cassie clash at the auditions for Colleen's fundraising play.
Fri 20th Jan 2006 Kim's left curious by Hyde's steadfast determination to stop him learning the truth about his mother. Ric and Cassie's arguing reaches a crunch point when Matilda issues them with an ultimatum. The Holden family arrive in Summer bay.

oh my god please dont say peter dies!! :crying:
i think the accident is the one where chloe dies, i hope these help :thumbsup:

Katy
07-10-2005, 21:03
oh wow. where do you find all this out. They cant kill of Peter its wrong, i wont let them.

tasha_hopkins
07-10-2005, 21:22
i found it on backtothebay.net i know. they just cannot kill him i have grown to really like him since he joined. :thumbsdow

melmarshall858
08-10-2005, 07:38
peter does not die he leaves as he and clare move to the city to be together. he does get shot but its just a minor shot (i think its his shoulder)

CrazyLea
08-10-2005, 12:03
what is sally guilty of?? anyone know

tasha_hopkins
08-10-2005, 16:10
she kisses diesel her pupil, but then backs off straight away, there was a thread i made about this incident its called "sally suspended" if you look on there it explains it, hope this helps. xxxx

mememe
08-10-2005, 21:32
wow that all sounds great. isnt the killer zoe? its so sweet robbie and tasha get married. i like peter too. whats wrong with leah and dan? flyn dies doesnt he because he wants to stop his treatment?! kim and hayley split up cos she still loves scott

tasha_hopkins
09-10-2005, 11:00
i think whatever happens to leah and dan, jesse has got something to do with it. the secret she is hiding from her honeymoon is she thinks she is pregnant but it turns out she isn't and she cannot conceive naturally due to flynn leaving the swab inside her during her operation, leah thinks dan should be with someone who can give him children.
Also kims mother is dead dont know how she died and he also had a brother who died when he was young, maybe barry killed them thats why he is keeping it a secret, sounds interesting...

~*~Leanne~*~
09-10-2005, 14:20
these sound great can't wait

melmarshall858
10-10-2005, 07:54
Also kims mother is dead dont know how she died and he also had a brother who died when he was young, maybe barry killed them thats why he is keeping it a secret, sounds interesting...
hyde did kill kims mother but only after he thought that she (kerry) had drowned kim in the bath - although obviously she hadn't but she did try. she killed their other son or so he thinks as she was suffering from depression, all this gets unreveled in the coming months when kim starts searching for his real mother.
leah and dan do have some problems because of jessie he goes off the rails a bit and starts drinking heavily and leah lets him stay over against dan's wishes he even tries to force hiimself on leah at one point and she hides this from dan too he only finds out via colleen but they get over it. she does offer him the chance to leave her to be with someone who can have children but of course he doesn't want this

Angeltigger
10-10-2005, 10:32
wow that all sounds great. isnt the killer zoe? its so sweet robbie and tasha get married. i like peter too. whats wrong with leah and dan? flyn dies doesnt he because he wants to stop his treatment?! kim and hayley split up cos she still loves scott

Zoe is the stalker.. which we find out on the 18th October.. so there must be a different killer on the loose

tasha_hopkins
10-10-2005, 15:13
i think it might be jesse because he is the one that caused the accident that chloe died in, but no-one knows it was him but they eventually do find out. However there could be another killer.

melmarshall858
10-10-2005, 16:44
everyone finds out pretty much as soon as jessie did he was not a killer on purpose he was drunk and went into the car that chloe was driving he didnt even remember it (not condoning what he did) but he was so upset when he found out that chloe was dead and dont forget it left martha (his other ex) nearly paralised too - he vowed to get whoever was responsible. it was only later that he had a flash back o f what happenend and turned himself in.

what killer is everyone on about

Chloe-Elise
10-10-2005, 17:38
Wow that all looks really good :)

Saye2213
11-10-2005, 12:25
I'm assuming that these spoilers are for here and not australia? This all sounds so good!!! I like Peter, I can't believe he's corrupt!!!

melmarshall858
11-10-2005, 13:00
yes they are for here in the next few months.
peter is not corrupt people just suspect he is but he is cleared before he moves away to start a fresh life with claire

kirsty_g
12-10-2005, 16:53
oh my god please dont say peter dies!! :crying: :[/QUOTE]

he doesnt die he moves to the city with claire

Becksfanz
13-10-2005, 22:16
I will miss Peter if he move to the city with claire

melmarshall858
14-10-2005, 08:12
well he does definately move away but he is supposed to be coming back soon

Angeltigger
14-10-2005, 10:04