PDA

View Full Version : Jim Fenner Leaving!

BabyPink
26-02-2005, 16:50
Hey
If you go on IMdb it tells you when people are in a soap from and until. On the Bad Girls Page it says Jack Ellis (aka Jim fenner) - Series 1-7 1999-2005.

I know he was arrested at the end of the last series but i heard he was back for the next one. I wonder how they eventually get rid of him?! :confused:

Hope this is of some interest!

**HolbyRules**
27-02-2005, 20:41
I think Jim Fenner should get the boot now, he is getting far too boring! I thoguht he was actually leaving too, its what I heard on a T.V programme I watched aaaaaaaaaaaages ago! :confused:

BabyPink
28-02-2005, 10:56
I could never forgive him for what he did to Ivonne. She was the best! :p I suppose someone like him brings that evil/exciting element but i agree, hes just annoying now the way he gets away with so much.
It says tho in the next series that hes behind bars so maybe another one of the cons will finish him off? I guess tho that he'll be in another section as G wing is women. Hmmmm...
When is the new series ne way?

#1 Eastender
01-03-2005, 18:23
i think it was just awful what he did to both ivonne and shell dockley, shell may have been a b***h at times but that doesn't meen she deserves to have her child taken away from her for no apparent reason, just the word of a screwed up prison officer, any i'd better stop before i start typing things that are unacceptable on these boards, LOL, but let me just say this, I HATE JIM FENNER

**HolbyRules**
01-03-2005, 19:28
I think the new series starts in spring,April I read in a T.V mag though it's not definate......cnt wait!

Treacle
05-03-2005, 06:04
Yes he is leaving but I don't think he can return much for the next series because he's supposed to be locked away?

Footballers Wives starts in April so I can't imagine them running two shows by the same production team at the same time especially when both have the 9pm slot on ITV1. They can't really have any of the shows before the watershed and having one after the other finished would mean that one is on too late.

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 10:57
I dont like him at all but i will be sad when he goes. He is the guy who we all love to hate.

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 18:58
i really hope they don't bring him back as he finally got his comuppance, i loved the way Karen and Grayling stormed into the wedding reception and gave him the framed picture.