PDA

View Full Version : latest aus spoliers

Bad Wolf
05-10-2005, 17:54
Hayley finally tells Kim the truth. The wedding is off.

Meanwhile, Amanda uses her manipulative ways to hold on to Scott.

Kim faces the devastating reality of Hayley’s real love.

Josh uses his old blackmail tactics to get Amanda’s help.

Ric’s emotional torment over Flynn’s life-threatening illness takes its toll.

Irene’s bizarre behaviour causes more concern.

Sally is heartbroken when Flynn wants to stop the treatment which may save his life.

CrazyLea
05-10-2005, 17:55
yaay they aint getting married :D and awwww poor flynn and sally :(

Bad Wolf
05-10-2005, 17:57
do you think flynn really dies????

angelblue
05-10-2005, 17:58
Okay i am not being funny but hayleys real love was noah if noah hadnt been killed their would be no scott or kim

So why are they going on an about hayley real love :)

Bad Wolf
05-10-2005, 18:00
it seems to be going a bit mad- i just looked on the ep summaries on back to the bay and so far its just concerned with amandas FAKE pregnancy

CrazyLea
05-10-2005, 18:11
i hope flynn dont die :( i like him :(

and have to move on meet new loves so ya no its a new real love :P
whos amandA?

Bad Wolf
05-10-2005, 18:21
amanda is dans first wife- she gets with scott

Jenbobber
05-10-2005, 18:45
why do hayley and scott split up?Were hayley and kim getting married? Why is it always so complicated?!

melmarshall858
06-10-2005, 08:30
haylie and scott split up after the paternity tests reveal kim as the dad (although they are wrong as the stalker swaped them) scott tries to stick by haylie but kim and her grow closer because of the bond of the pregnancy so they move on after scott proposes and they both realise that it is wrong. haylie and kim get together and are all set to get married (will even returns for the wedding) buthaylie calls it off at the last minute when scott gets lost at sea (again) and she realises she loves him more than scott. scott had however just broke it off with amanda as he told her he was still in love with haylie and they are all set to reunite till amanda announces her pregnancy (fake) and scott decides he will stick by amanda and their baby.
ironic seeing as there is no baby with amanda but all this time haylie has been carrying his baby.

Jenbobber
06-10-2005, 08:47
do they ever find out that scott is the father of hayleys baby?

I never understand why these people say they are preggers when they aint, it can only ever end in disaster!!

melmarshall858
06-10-2005, 09:15
yes they do find out the truth in the end and haylie scott and the baby become a family.
it is true that it is obvious you will get found out in the end (kirsty's pregnancy comes straight to mind) but amanda is unbelievingly cunning she even conned one of the hospital staff to get her a nultrasound pic so she could show scott the photo of 'their baby'

Jenbobber
07-10-2005, 11:46
what?

How the hell did she do that?

Does this mean that "devil" child ryan comes back for good?

Angeltigger
07-10-2005, 12:01
i am so glad that scott and hayley get back together

Kylie
07-10-2005, 12:59
me too - its going to be like a case of sceaming at the tv when they arent together, telling them to stop being stupid and get back together because the baby is scotts!