PDA

View Full Version : Is johnny actually gonna die?

instinct
05-10-2005, 11:26
I heard Johnny Allen was gonna die, and one of the Mitchell brothers was going to do it, but then this mourning says that he aint plus he says he aint, but also the reason why a mitchell does it is because he gets into an argument with his mom and from lookin at the spoilers it looks like Johnny is goin in the right way for his demise.

Does anybody know?

Florijo
05-10-2005, 11:52
I don't know, they are so many ways Johhny could leave. He could still die (the BBC could be leaking false spoilers), or he could leave Walford cos the police find out he killed Andy, or he could be jailed for Andy's murder. Some of what happens, I guess, depends on whether Ruby is staying cos I can't see Johnny leaving Walford without her. Although saying that he could decide to make a run for it, and allow Ruby to stay with the Slaters.

_lil_hunni
05-10-2005, 14:50
I kinda hope he dies, I dont think the character has been that effective, probly no point bringing him back so he should have a spectacular exit.

Bryan
05-10-2005, 15:45
moving to rumour mill...

crazygirl
05-10-2005, 21:08
i hope he dies i cant stand the man

alkalinetrio
06-10-2005, 00:53
when the mitchells come into it i reckon hes caracter will get better

callummc
06-10-2005, 12:37
well we all know he's leaving,and they havn't said the doors being left open,so they probably will kill him off,but i would prefer dennis to do it to avenge his mate andy,rather than the 2 teletubbys.

Carrie Bradshaw
06-10-2005, 19:14
well we all know he's leaving,and they havn't said the doors being left open,so they probably will kill him off,but i would prefer dennis to do it to avenge his mate andy,rather than the 2 teletubbys.
Just out of interest, which two teletubbies do you think are the Mitchell brothers? :searchme:

callummc
07-10-2005, 12:19
dipsy and lala spring to mind

crazygirl
07-10-2005, 13:43
well they said on this morning that he gets badly beaten up

Johnny Allen
07-10-2005, 21:10
Well I said ages ago that The People were quoted as saying Phil would kill of Johnny, The Mitchells against The Allens storyline is just starting up now, so it's going to all kick of soon.

xXxJessxXx
07-10-2005, 21:29
I hope he does i hate him and his whole chatracter. who gives him the right to be the boss. :angry: it makes me so made. someone does somethign wrong so he decides they should die and he has the right to that. like tonight he said to jake somethign like i let you come back and live round here. he doesnt own walford! lol. i hope he gets a slow painful death for all the grief he's caused people round the square

ghosthunter5487
12-10-2005, 10:00
I like his charecter

Bad Wolf
12-10-2005, 10:02
i think it will involve ruby turning against him,possibly witnessing something she shouldnt and maybe telling the police something?????

mons_p
12-10-2005, 13:29
I just heard this morning that Johnny is going to live and that in december he is going to take a filming break and is going to Turkey to ''recharge his batteries'' and he is coming back in febaury to film his final scenes. This is from teletext page 131. Hope this helps

Florijo
12-10-2005, 13:40
I wonder how he leaves? Maybe prison? Or on the run from the police? If he is filming his final scenes in Febuary, that must mean that he does not leave till around March/April. I think his exit might have something to do with Ruby turning her back on him, which would make sense given what happens with her and Johnny over the next week or so, or Andy's murder.

JustJodi
14-10-2005, 01:55
I heard Johnny Allen was gonna die, and one of the Mitchell brothers was going to do it, but then this mourning says that he aint plus he says he aint, but also the reason why a mitchell does it is because he gets into an argument with his mom and from lookin at the spoilers it looks like Johnny is goin in the right way for his demise.

Does anybody know?
Hmmm we all know Phil will not dirty his hands,, remember he wouldn't do the "job" on Jack Dalton,, so maybe Grant ??? Dennis... nah,, I honestly do not think Dennis will try for revenge of his so called buddy Andy,,Dennis had a hard enuff time "doing" Dalton...
I personally DO like the character ( Johnny Allen) cos he is an old fashioned gangster..I like him, hes smart. and he dresses real nice for an older man.
EVEN If he leaves.. I think he will just leave UNDER A CLOUD...And come back some day.. after the "dust" has settled ???:lweek:
Another thing,,, INSTINCT where did u READ ABOUT THIS RUMOR ????:searchme:

JustJodi
14-10-2005, 01:56
I wonder how he leaves? Maybe prison? Or on the run from the police? If he is filming his final scenes in Febuary, that must mean that he does not leave till around March/April. I think his exit might have something to do with Ruby turning her back on him, which would make sense given what happens with her and Johnny over the next week or so, or Andy's murder.

Will Tina stand by him in all this ???

JustJodi
14-10-2005, 01:57
I just heard this morning that Johnny is going to live and that in december he is going to take a filming break and is going to Turkey to ''recharge his batteries'' and he is coming back in febaury to film his final scenes. This is from teletext page 131. Hope this helps

teletext ??? where do I find that ??? Thanks :-)

alkalinetrio
14-10-2005, 02:07
im liking johny at the mo and i think hes caracter will get better especially with phil and grant back

Mr Humphries
14-10-2005, 05:33
I hope he stays really, he could be a good challenge for the mitchells in months to come, its pointless keep having characters like him and them killing them off, Johnny Now, Andy or even Steve Owen.

Bryan
14-10-2005, 08:34
I hope he stays really, he could be a good challenge for the mitchells in months to come, its pointless keep having characters like him and them killing them off, Johnny Now, Andy or even Steve Owen.

he isnt going to stay, billy murray said he wants to leave, and the show have said they will let him go, at least he can get a good exit: which is obviously death or prison, served up by phil and or grant

crazygirl
14-10-2005, 10:09
i know he gets badly beaten up by them, but has for them killing him we will have to wait and see

mons_p
14-10-2005, 11:16
he doesn't die, the door is being left open for him, it was on teletext a couple of days ago, and it said that he leaves in febuary in a run of special episodes

melanielovesdennisrickman
14-10-2005, 11:57
I wish that Johnny would stay!!
I love him,he's a great chracter,and Billy Murray is a great Actor!!

Mr Humphries
15-10-2005, 06:12
I agree, I wish he would stay, he is good now that the mitchells are in. I personally hate the mitchells unless Den is fighting with them, but now he is dead again, I think Johnny is just as good to fight with them

Kim
15-10-2005, 09:17
teletext ??? where do I find that ??? Thanks :-)

It's on the TV. If your TV has teletext there will be a button on your TV remote and this button is most likely to be a button with a Tv containing lines above it. If you do have a teletext button press it and then key in 131 131 will then appear on three little dashes and you will see another counter by it telling you what page the TV is searching and when it gets to 131 the information will come up.

matt1378
16-10-2005, 01:05
i don`t think Johnny should leave, he is good actor and seems to have some good storylines

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:15
i want him to stay things are hotting up now hes showing his real evil side

Bryan
22-10-2005, 18:11
i want him to stay things are hotting up now hes showing his real evil side

he cant carry on the mitchell feud forever, it will come to a natural conclusion when phil and grant reep their revenge on him, things are only hotting upo becuase of him leaving