PDA

View Full Version : Sonia pregnant??

littlemo
04-10-2005, 22:43
Has anybody else heard the rumour about Sonia being pregnant? I haven't got a source for it, but there was a comment on Talk Walford, under the thread Martin & Sonia spoilers. Just wondering if anybody had any information.

pops110874
04-10-2005, 22:55
not heard anything - would be a nice storyline though....

Jade
04-10-2005, 22:58
New one one me.... could be intresting though as long as she's not unfaithfull and doesnt know who the farther is.

littlemo
04-10-2005, 22:59
New one one me.... could be intresting though as long as she's not unfaithfull and doesnt know who the farther is.

lol. I'm pretty sure it would be Martin's. I don't think she'd be unfaithful.

Jade
04-10-2005, 23:01
There was a rumour a while ago about a rape storyline involving Sonia, I hope this rumour isnt linked to that

Carrie Bradshaw
04-10-2005, 23:01
Maybe Sonia finding out she is pregnant is something to do with why all the Chloe stuff is being brought up again?

littlemo
04-10-2005, 23:03
There was a rumour a while ago about a rape storyline involving Sonia, I hope this rumour isnt linked to that

I think that would be way to much like Little Mo's storyline.

littlemo
04-10-2005, 23:04
Maybe Sonia finding out she is pregnant is something to do with why all the Chloe stuff is being brought up again?

How do you think it could be linked? They would make such a lovely family, Martin, Sonia, Rebecca and baby Martin jnr lol.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-10-2005, 08:21
Hmm.. Im not sure about this one..

Luna
05-10-2005, 08:26
dont know if id like to see her pregnant again so soon after all the chole stuff has been laid to rest.

Sonia and Martin need more big storylines - if this is true she'll have the baby and fade into the background only popping up now and again to have an argument with pauline.

Angeltigger
05-10-2005, 10:01
If they did the storyline that Sonia gets rape than EE will ruin another family as i don't know about you lot but i don't think Martin will stay for long, but than they did get married Early

crazygirl
05-10-2005, 10:12
they start drifting apart next week because of niomi

RealityGap
05-10-2005, 10:15
dont know if id like to see her pregnant again so soon after all the chole stuff has been laid to rest.

Sonia and Martin need more big storylines - if this is true she'll have the baby and fade into the background only popping up now and again to have an argument with pauline.

how true about the arguing with Pauline - your post really made me laugh Luna

Luna
05-10-2005, 10:16
they are already drifting apart because of Niaomi but it's not only her fault sonia is playing a part in it too

crazygirl
05-10-2005, 10:22
they are already drifting apart because of Niaomi but it's not only her fault sonia is playing a part in it toowell yea very true

Debs
05-10-2005, 11:27
If they did the storyline that Sonia gets rape than EE will ruin another family as i don't know about you lot but i don't think Martin will stay for long, but than they did get married Early

I HOPE IT is nothing to do with a rape storyline, why cant they just ket one young married couple be happy and have a baby in the normal way????

Luna
05-10-2005, 11:30
I HOPE IT is nothing to do with a rape storyline, why cant they just ket one young married couple be happy and have a baby in the normal way????

:eek: :eek: in soapland.......im shocked you would even suggest it :nono:

Debs
05-10-2005, 11:33
:eek: :eek: in soapland.......im shocked you would even suggest it :nono:

yeah i guess it is far too much to ask! id be more shocked though if that happened, it seems all married soap men have affairs, all babies are concieved in not too nice ways or the woman is not sure wwho the dad is!!!!

crazygirl
05-10-2005, 21:10
i thnk sonia and martin will split up and sonia may become a bit of a wild person

littlemo
05-10-2005, 22:15
i thnk sonia and martin will split up and sonia may become a bit of a wild person

I hope not. I hate the way all couples in EE get divorced. I was hoping Martin and Sonia would be a long term thing. They seem commited enough to go the distance.

I think Sonia is just trying to find her feet, and sometimes she can be a bit self involved but she's just trying to have a career and enjoy herself a bit. I know Pauline keeps going on about getting her priorites right, but I don't want Sonia to end up like Pauline. You can't just do everything to suit your husband, you've got to have a life as well. And I think a career is one priority.

I do want them to spend more time together, Sonia should realise how much Martin is feeling neglected. But I suppose she's not a mind reader, and because Martin is being so understanding, and not really saying what's on his mind, she can't really guess it. They need to talk.

crazygirl
05-10-2005, 22:28
I hope not. I hate the way all couples in EE get divorced. I was hoping Martin and Sonia would be a long term thing. They seem commited enough to go the distance.

I think Sonia is just trying to find her feet, and sometimes she can be a bit self involved but she's just trying to have a career and enjoy herself a bit. I know Pauline keeps going on about getting her priorites right, but I don't want Sonia to end up like Pauline. You can't just do everything to suit your husband, you've got to have a life as well. And I think a career is one priority.

I do want them to spend more time together, Sonia should realise how much Martin is feeling neglected. But I suppose she's not a mind reader, and because Martin is being so understanding, and not really saying what's on his mind, she can't really guess it. They need to talk.i wish that niomi would get out of their face! she might find herself a bloke soon with a bit of look then sonia and martin can spend more time together

littlemo
05-10-2005, 22:36
i wish that naomi would get out of their face! she might find herself a bloke soon with a bit of look then sonia and martin can spend more time together

Yes. I don't yet know what the point is of Naomi being in the soap. I thought it was to make EE younger and more appealing to a teenage audience. But as yet Naomi hasn't become friendly with any other young people in the square, Sonia is the only person she hangs around with. I don't feel she's adding anything to the show. We don't know anything about her character, and I don't think the writers are doing a very good job with her.

If we are too like her I think they should show Naomi as a person, rather than somebody who's getting in the way of Sonia and Martin's relationship. Unless that's all we are mean't to see, in that case she can't be sticking around for long, because there's only so far a storyline can be taken.

hayley
05-10-2005, 23:08
It would be nice for them

alkalinetrio
06-10-2005, 00:54
i havnt heard this rumour

dragoneye454
06-10-2005, 09:22
I read in the TV mag that she gets raped but I don't know if she'll get pregnant. Will have to wait and see as usual at the moment

littlemo
06-10-2005, 14:06
I read in the TV mag that she gets raped but I don't know if she'll get pregnant. Will have to wait and see as usual at the moment

What TV magazine was this in? Was it recently?

crazygirl
06-10-2005, 23:21
well she told martin she was going to go out because this thing she's doing is important to her so i think its gonna be that weirdo from the other night who had his hands around her neck

Jada-GDR
07-10-2005, 14:47
How do you think it could be linked? They would make such a lovely family, Martin, Sonia, Rebecca and baby Martin jnr lol.
lol that would be nice :cheer: just as long as it IS martin's baby

EDIT: TEXT TALK

littlemo
07-10-2005, 22:51
lol that would be nice :cheer: just as long as it IS martin's baby

Yes definetely!

xcutiekatiex
08-10-2005, 16:21
poor sonia shes already had a kid and shes only about 20

littlemo
08-10-2005, 23:57
poor sonia shes already had a kid and shes only about 20

Yes she's had a tough life hasn't she?! I'm sure it must be very hard for her knowing that her child is a couple of miles away, and not being able to see her.