PDA

View Full Version : Only Time will Tell - Sequel to Forbidden Love (Please Read)

xXxJessxXx
04-10-2005, 21:54
Here's my sequel to Forbidden Love. you can read the whole story here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22038) (may take a while. lol)

Coming up in the story
Demi deals with the loss of a loved one, but who will she be greiving for??? (Most of you know)lol
We see the arrival of a new family in the square with same past secrets of their own.
Arrival of the long lost Miller Dawn.
Demi falling again for more than one person... but who will win her heart and is she ready to move on?
Mickey finally finds love but will he mess it up?
A Miller family secret is exposed.
And loads more but i am still writing it. lol

squillyfer
04-10-2005, 22:04
Yay cant wait

Charmed
04-10-2005, 22:12
Looks good! :D

Chloe-Elise
04-10-2005, 22:30
Cool, that looks really good :D

xcutiekatiex
05-10-2005, 15:37
wiked cant wait

xXxJessxXx
05-10-2005, 16:51
Only Time will Tell Squeal Part One (Bit of a boring start!)

“Here ya are kids…” Rosie smiled as she placed a huge bag on the table which the twins riffled through.

“Cheers Mum..” Darren smiled as he picked out his presents.

“This is so cool…” Demi smiled sweetly as she ripped open the first one.

It was January 28th 2006 and it was the twins 15th birthday. Rosie and Keith sat at the table with them as they opened their presents and ate Cake.

“Ere… Looks like we got new neighbours” Mickey said coming in with a smile.

“Really son?.. Where abouts?”

“Number 5... Johnny’s place” Mickey said as Rosie frowned.

“I didn’t know he was moving…” she said as Keith shrugged.

“I’m gonna go round in a bit… introduce me self” Mickey smiled as he sat down beside the Twins. “Anything Nice?” He asked as they nodded, Mickey reached into his pocket and pulled out two cards. “Happy birthday!”

The twins smiled and thanked him and they each received £20. Mickey smiled and Hugged them as Rosie looked on happily.

Mickey stood watching from the window looking over at number 5 as he watched the removal van pull up and a couple of people started to get out and look up at their new house. Mickey smiled as he watched the new talent.

“Darren! Dem’s!” He called as they came running in to see what he was looking at. “He looks ‘bout your age… fancy goin’ round?” Mickey smiled as he looked back out the window at the young girl who was walking up the stairs.

“I’m gonna stay ere…” Demi sighed as she flopped on the sofa.

“Cmon Dem’s, be a laugh, never know he might be alright”

“I said I’m staying here Darren!” She snapped sharply as Mickey sighed shoving Darren out the room.

“Don’t be hard on her… she’s going through a tough time right now!” Mickey said lowering his voice as Darren sighed and they both left the house.

Demi sat on the sofa as she could see her brothers heading across the square to number 5. Her attention then turned to the floor as she gave a huge sigh. They were so close, so close to being a proper family. They’d survived everything that life threw at them, together they’d been through so much, but now she was left to go through that all alone. They were sure nothing could go wrong. But they were torn apart. It had been almost 5 months now, and still Demi couldn’t see a way out, a way of getting over it all. Was this how her life was going to be from now on, alone, single mother no real friends left. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be, he wasnt supposed to leave, she wasnt supposed ot be alone!... It wasn’t supposed to end this way!

*The Roberts arrive*

lollymay
05-10-2005, 17:07
yey its back

Chloe-Elise
05-10-2005, 18:07
Yay its a really good start :D please post more soon, poor Demi :(

xcutiekatiex
05-10-2005, 18:26
yey its a gd start more soon

Charmed
05-10-2005, 20:12
Great!Part 2 soon!

xXxJessxXx
05-10-2005, 22:08
Only Time will Tell Part Two - Thanks guys! :cheer:

“Seems alright don’t it Jodz?” Smiled a tall broad young lad as he smiled at the young girl looking up at the new house.

“Dunno why we had to move in the first place” She snapped as she stormed up the stairs with her arms firmly folded.

“Leave her Lee… she’ll be alright just give her time….” Another girl said a little older than the first.

“I know, but I hate seeing her like this, she’s gotta move on…” Lee sighed as he turned to see his mum lifting boxes form the van.

“You two gonna help or what?” she snapped as Lee quickly took the box from her and carried it up into the house.

“Carol, where’d ya want this?” Came a voice from behind the van, it was another boy only he was a lot younger about 15.

“Er.. Just stick it in the house Jay, any where’ll do love!” she replied as the boy took the box into the house. Carol followed his with another box, as she reached the top she turned to see her daughter at the bottom of the stairs.

“C’mon Ash, gonna come and see ya new room?” She smiled as she disappeared into the house. Ashleigh smiled and headed off after her.

“Alright?” Mickey called from the bottom of the stairs as the girl turned round. She smiled and walked back down the stairs.

“You live round here then?” She asked as Mickey nodded.

“Yea.. Just over there. number 27!” he smiled as Ashleigh took a look at his house.

“I’m Ashleigh” She smiled as she shook Mickey’s hand.

“I’m Mickey… this is me little brother Darren” Mickey smiled as Darren smiled at her.

“So what’s it like round here… seems pretty cool” Ashleigh smiled looking about her as Mickey nodded.

“Yea it is… not the greatest place in the world but its ‘ome aint it” he smiled again as he looked up as Lee walked down the stairs.

“Oh this is me brother Lee.” Smiled Ashleigh as Lee came up behind her.

“Alright, I’m Mickey… this is Da..”

“You know where my CD player is Ash?” Lee asked completely blanking Mickey and Darren.

“I dunno do I!” Ashleigh snapped outraged by her brothers actions.

“Well come inside because we need ya help, you can go off gossiping to people later!” Lee snapped as he looked at Mickey before heading off back in side.

“Look I gotta go…” Ashleigh sighed as Mickey frowned watching Lee.

“Where does he get off talking to you like that…” Mickey snapped watching as Lee disappeared.

“See ya about later yeah?” Ashleigh smiled as Mickey nodded before she too disappeared into the new house. Mickey sighed and walked off with Darren.

shannisrules
06-10-2005, 18:37
really good!

xcutiekatiex
06-10-2005, 18:43
wow more please

Georgie
06-10-2005, 19:04
wow this is really gud

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 19:27
Only Time will Tell - Part Three

“Why you gotta be so rude Lee…” Ashleigh snapped as she walked into the living room “He was just being friendly!” Ashleigh added as Lee looked up at her.

“He aint being friendly Ash, how many times have a gotta tell ya, blokes don’t get no where by just being friendly, he’s on to something”

“Oh leave it out Lee!” Jodie said smiling form the corner of the room. “Just chill out, us girls are old enough to look after our self aint we Ash?”

“Yeah well just be careful who ya trust, don’t want another performance of what we had down in Essex do we?” Lee said before getting up and heading upstairs.

“You alright Jay?” Ashleigh smiled as the young lad came into the room. “Just seen a kid bout your age, Darren his name was, why don’t you go round there, number 27 he said”

“Don’t fancy it!” He snapped sighing as he sat on the sofa.

“Jay you gotta get out there, make some mates, a new start” Jodie said sitting up properly. With no response the girls sighed as they went back reading their magazines.

“What they like then?” Rosie asked as she saw Mickey and Darren come into the room.

“Alright” Darren said not sounding too bothered as he took a seat beside Demi who was feeding Aleesha.

“Well?” Rosie said looking at her eldest son as he shrugged.

“Alright I suppose. Though one of em was well rude weren’t he Daz!” Mickey said shaking his head. “The girl was alright though, they was all we saw, I saw the boy about Darren’s age form the window though and anther girl, I bet they got parents too!”

“Right I’m gonna go take Aleesha out for a walk.” Demi smiled as she got up lifting her daughter from her highchair. She couldn’t take all this being normal, because nothing was normal anymore, she could never get her life back to the way it was, she had to get out!

“Alright love see ya in a bit” Rosie smiled as Darren followed he rout into the hall.

“I’ll meet ya in a bit yeah, spend some of our money” He smiled as Demi nodded as she walked out with Aleesha. As She walked out into the square Demi could hear shouting form inside number 5, she looked up and saw a boy sat in the steps. She looked over at him and he smiled. She gave a little smile back to him as she looked back down to Aleesha.

“C’mon, lets see if those ducks are bit hungry” She smiled. Suddenly she looked up at the house again as she heard the door slam, and out came a girl.

“C’mon Jay lets get out of this mad house!” She snapped as she ran down the steps. “Fancy checking out the place?” She asked as Jason nodded and got up with her, he glanced over at Demi who was watching, Demi quickly looked away as she went of with Aleesha.

*Mickey sets his sights on Jodie Roberts*

shannisrules
06-10-2005, 20:26
wow excellent carry on

feelingyellow
06-10-2005, 20:47
wow, it's fab, liking this sequel :thumbsup: can't wait for the next part :D

Chloe-Elise
06-10-2005, 21:12
Wow its really good :D pleast post the next bit soon

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 21:45
Only Time will Tell - Part Four

“What can I get ya love?” Jane smiled behind the counter as Jodie pondered over the menu.

“Er… can I just have a coffee please” She smiled as she looked over at Jason sat at one of the tables. “You fancy an iced bun Jay?” she asked as he grunted not paying attention.

“And an ice bun please” Jodie smiled as Jane fetched her coffee and bun.

“Aint seen you before, you new round here?” Jane asked as she stared punching buttons on the till.

“Yeah, arrived this morning.”

“Oh right, well I’m Jane and welcome to walford” She smiled as she handed Jodie her things.

“I’m Jodie.. And thanks” She smiled as she took her Coffee and headed for the door. “C’mon Jay” she smiled as she left with her cousin to investigate the market area.

“Alright love see ya again soon!” Mickey smiled as he counted the money with a smile before putting it in his bum bag. He spotted a young girl and boy walking past, he smiled as he stopped them.

“Can I interest you in some lovely jewellery… its fine stuff and only a tenner!” Mickey smiled as Jodie looked at the jewellery being displayed to her.

“Ere, you’ve just moved in aint ya?” Mickey asked as Jodie looked up at him and nodded. “I met… is it ya brother and sister?” Mickey said not sounding too sure as Jodie nodded.

“I dunno were they arguing” She smiled as Mickey nodded raising his eyebrows as Jodie giggled. “Yep that’s them”

“Nice to meet ya, I’m Mickey, Mickey Miller number 27!”

“You too, I’m Jodie Roberts, this is me little cousin Jason” She smiled as she pushed Jason forward to meet Mickey.

“How old is he? Only I got a little brother and sister bout his age, their twins” Mickey smiled as Jodie nodded.

“He’s 15,”

“So’s the twins, today infact, maybe yous lot could be mates aye?” Mickey suggested as Jodie nodded with a smile, Jason sighed as he walked off.

“Jay!” Jodie called as Mickey frowned. “Look I gotta go after him, see ya around!” Jodie smiled as she headed off after Jason. Mickey sighed as he tuned back round to serve anther customer.

*Demi meets Jason*

feelingyellow
06-10-2005, 21:50
:) kool, can't wait for the next part!

lollymay
07-10-2005, 17:44
well cool

xcutiekatiex
07-10-2005, 17:56
wow more please

xXxJessxXx
07-10-2005, 20:43
Only Time will Tell - Part Five

“What you kids up to today then?” Carol smiled as she sat down with them for breakfast.

“Duno, I might go out and see who’s about, make some new mates.” Smiled Ashleigh as she was flicking through her magazine.

“Some kids round here for you aint there Jay. I was talking to Mickey yesterday and his got a brother and sister his age, they’re twins.”

“That’s nice, you girls gonna come with me to find a job?”

“Do we have to!” Jodie sighed as she sloped down in her chair.

“Yes the pair of ya! I saw a little salon on the corner, its all boarded up. Perhaps we can sort it out, do it together…. You got your self sorted out Lee?”

“Dunno, I’ll try in the pub, then in the club and maybe at the garage” H replied as he got up “No time like the present is there!” he said getting up and heading out the door.

“He’s right, c’mon girls!” Carol smiled as she got up and headed for the door followed by her two daughters.

“I’m board” Darren sighed as him and Demi sat in the square with Aleesha.

“I know, nothing to do… why don’t you give Peter a call, or go round and see that new kid” Demi suggested as Darren thought bout it,

“Could do… ere aint that him over there” Darren said peering through the bushes. Demi nodded as they watched the boy heading towards them.

“Alright?” Smiled Demi as he passed.

“Your new round here aint ya?” Darren asked the as boy stopped and nodded. “Saw ya brother and sister yesterday.” Darren smiled trying to make conversation with him.

“They aint me brother and sister!” He snapped as Darren nodded.

“oh.”

“Let me guess… your that miller lot, Mickey’s ya brother aint he?” Jason said as he remembered what Mickey had said yesterday. Demi nodded with a smile ad Jason sat beside them on the bench.

“My names Jason Walker” He smiled as he looked at the twins, then at Aleesha, he just stared at her not taking in what they were saying.

“I’m Darren”

“I’m Demi!” She smiled as Darren frowned looking at the floor.

“I don’t get it… if they aint ya brother and sister then who are they?” Darren asked as Jason looked up from Aleesha and turned to Darren before looking at the floor.

“They’re me cousins” He said as Darren nodded “Look I er.. I gotta go” Jason said quickly as he hurried doff without saying another word. The twins looked at each other confused.

*Whats troubling Jason... Demi finds out* Soon

shannisrules
07-10-2005, 22:28
its really good i canr help but get the feeling that jay has been in the same situationas demi with a baby and stuff ?

feelingyellow
07-10-2005, 23:49
it's excellent, can't wait for the next part!!!

xcutiekatiex
08-10-2005, 15:57
wow mre please

kirstienod
08-10-2005, 19:37
yeh its great! more soon please

xXxJessxXx
08-10-2005, 20:38
Only Time will Tell - Part Six :)

“What can I get ya?” Came a voice form across the bar in the Vic.

“Er.. Pint of larger please mate!” Lee said as he looked down at the paper he had on the bar. “Cheers!” he said as he took the beer from the bald headed guy stood in front of him.

“Er.. don’t suppose you got nay jobs going..?” Lee asked as the barmen shook his head.

“Sorry, kind of a family thing we got going on here” he replied as Lee nodded.

“Oh mum look… will ya just listen to me for one second…” Came a voice from behind the bar. Lee looked up and saw a blonde lady coming from out the back.

“Look Sam… I dunno how many times I have to keep bailing you out love!” Lee looked up as he saw an older lady coming round the corner followed by the blond lady. He watched as they continued to argue.

“I’m sorry I lost everything for ya mum… but ya getting it all back int ya?” Sam went on as the lady sighed.

“Yeah but that aint the point Sam is it?…. My boys put a lot into getting what we want round here, giving a name for our selves, just let them do what they’ve gotta do alright” The older lady sighed as she headed off back upstairs.

“Same again love please…” Lee smiled as Sam stopped and looked at him, she sighed as she took his glass and poured him a drink.

“Your new round here int ya.” Same asked as Lee nodded.

“Yeah, must say it has its perks…” Lee smiled as he took a swig from his glass. “Not bad… good looking bird who can pull a decent pint… not seen that before what’s the catch” Lee grinned as Sam blushed, but before she could say a word the guy who’d pulled lee his first pint came over and interrupted.

“people want a drink round there ya know” The bald headed man snapped as Sam looked confused. “What… yea in a minute”

“Now Sam!” he snapped again as Sam sighed turning around and walked off. The man gave Lee a stern look as he walked off. Lee sighed as he drunk up the last of his beer. He went to walk out the pub but he stopped as he saw the bald headed barman walk off, Lee waited till he’d gone then made his move.

Charmed
08-10-2005, 22:30
Good!:D

shannisrules
08-10-2005, 22:53
excellent carry on!

xcutiekatiex
09-10-2005, 16:23
wiked more please

lollymay
09-10-2005, 17:53
keep going this is good

feelingyellow
09-10-2005, 19:12
it's excellent, can't wait for the next part :)

xXxJessxXx
09-10-2005, 20:22
Only Time will Tell - Part Seven

Lee headed off round the square, he spied the club and headed down stairs to find the owner. He walked in and it was empty.

“Hello…?” Lee called as he heard a muffled voice. “Wont be a sec!” It called as Lee stood at the bar waiting. He heard the back door slam and Lee spun round to see the bald headed bloke standing before him.

“Well well well?” He smiled as Lee sighed.

“Look, I came in here to find a job.. But let me guess it’s a family thing” Lee snapped as the man nodded.

“Good… your finally leaning what the Mitchell business is all about!” he smiled “I’m Grant” He said as Lee shook his hand.

“I’m Lee Roberts” He smiled, Grant clenched his hand tight around Lee’s.

“And that was my little sister, so if ya know what’s good for ya, you’ll keep well away!” Grant snapped as he let go of lee, lee left looking a bit shaken as he headed off in search of another job.

Lee walked round the square towards the arches as he saw a man working on a car. Lee smiled and walked in.

“Alright..?” He smiled as the man looked at him, “What’d you want…?” He said as Lee frowned.

“Er just wondered if you had a job going” He asked as the man stopped what he was doing and nodded.

“I have actually”

“Thanks, I’ve had a bit of a day with it all, asked for a job in the pub but fell out with the barmen, then headed down to the club to find he owned that aswell.” Lee smiled as he shook his head not believing the coincidence. The mechanic smiled as he looked at Lee.

“So you met my brother then?”

xcutiekatiex
09-10-2005, 20:40
really good more soon

feelingyellow
10-10-2005, 18:43
can't wait for the next part, it's fab :D

kirstienod
10-10-2005, 19:01
Great! More soon please

xXxJessxXx
10-10-2005, 20:16
Only Time will Tell - Part Eight

Jason sat alone in the living room of the new house as he started thing think about things. He thought back to the twins he’d met before, he forgot their names Danny and Debbie was it. He couldn’t remember, he was more interested in the little girl sat in the buggy. She was just like her, pretty, bubbly, happy little girl. Sighing Jason got up and walked over to the window and watched as the market traders hurriedly packed away their stalls. He turned around again and flopped on the sofa just as the front door slammed shut.

“Alright Jay?” Smiled Jodie as she came in with Ashleigh behind her followed by their tired out mother.

“Oh what a day!” Carol sighed as she flopped on the sofa beside Jason.

“Any luck?” He asked as Ashleigh nodded with a smile.

“Perfect weren’t it mum.” Ashleigh smiled as she turned to her mother. “Gives Jodie a chance to put those beauty qualifications of hers to some decent use!” Ashleigh teased as Jodie playfully nudged her elder sister.

“And I can do the hair and things… just leaves you love don’t it” Carol said as she turned to Ashleigh.

“I can do things…” She said as Jodie and Carol swapped looks.

“Like what…?”

“Wash hair… err answer the phones, tidy up, besides we can employee more people, how ya fancy that Jay?” Ashleigh smiled as he frowned.

“What you three women and a lovely pink salon…. No thanks!” Jason laughed as Carol smiled before walking off into the kitchen.

“Saw you talking to those kids earlier Jay” Ashleigh smiled as Jodie’s eyes widened.

“Oooo made any new mates.” Jodie asked fishing for gossip and Jason shrugged. Suddenly the door slammed again and in walked Lee as he collapsed on the sofa all oily and greasy.

“Errrr where’ve you bin your covered in dirt!” Jodie said turning up her nose.

“Its called a hard days worked Jodz, something you’ve never done in ya life!” He said with a smile as Ashleigh too turned up her nose.

“Better not let mum see ya like that on her new sofa!… so where ya working anyway”

“Well… tried the pub only they said they’ve got a family business going on, then I accidentally wound the barman up by hitting on his little sister… so I tried the club to find the grumpy barmen owned that too. So I thought I’ll try the arches, that was a success. So I was telling the guy all about me story and he goes… ‘so you met me brother then?’ …. I couldn’t believe it, do those bloody Mitchell’s own everything!” Lee sighed as he sisters gave a little laugh.

“Fancy a trip down the local kids!” Carol asked as the girls got up followed by Lee.

“Not sure I’ll be welcome mind!” He smiled as he went out the door.

“Jay?….”

“Nah I’ll stay here thanks Carol” he smiled as he watched them leave. He sighed and sat back in the sofa. After a few minutes alone Jason got up and headed for the door.

*Soon - Demi reveals her past to Jason*

feelingyellow
10-10-2005, 20:18
wow, this is great! can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

lollymay
11-10-2005, 17:46
yey cant wait for the next part

kirstienod
11-10-2005, 19:54
Brillant! More soon!

xXxJessxXx
11-10-2005, 19:56
Only Time will Tell - Part Nine

“This is nice aint it” Carol smiled as she took a seat with her kids.

“I’ll get em in!” Lee said jumping up as he didn’t see Grant behind the bar. He walked up and saw some other man smiling at him.

“Can I get a pint of larger, a vodka and lemonade and erm two orange juices please” Lee smiled as the dark haired man turned around and got his drinks.

“You new round here?” The barmen asked as Lee nodded. “So what relation are you to Grant and Phil, as your in the family business and all” Lee asked as the man turned.

“Cousin… in a way, long story. Basically our dads are cousins…. I’m Billy!” He smiled as Lee shook his hand. “Lee Roberts”

“I’ll bring em over, met ya family” Billy smiled as Lee nodded taking a seat.

“He seems nice” Carol smiled as she looked at Billy.

“Yeah… well he tells me he’s a distant relative of Phil and grant so that explains it.” Lee answered as Carol nodded smiling up at Billy as he brought the drinks over.

“Wonder if he’s single!” She smiled as he walked away, all her kids turned their noses up.

“Oh mum!”

“What’d ya have to say that for!”

“I aint being a Mitchell!” Lee snapped staring at Billy who was on the other side of the bar. Jut then the girls heads turned as Martin, Gus and Mickey walked into the pub.

“Alright?” Mickey nodded at Jodie and Ashleigh as the girls smiled. “This is Martin and Gus!” Mickey smiled as the girls waved at them.

“Fancy joining us over there” Mickey asked as the girls nodded getting up.

“D’ya mind?… Can ya not see we’re having a quiet drink” Lee snapped as the girls sighed walking off with Martin and Gus.

“Lee…” Carol hissed as she yanked his arm to pull his back to his seat. Mickey walked off with the girls to take a seat at the other side of the pub.

*Demi talks with Jason... will she fgind out whats bothering him?*

feelingyellow
11-10-2005, 21:49
fab! can't wait for the next part! :)

lollymay
12-10-2005, 16:59
bring on the next part this is great

kirstienod
12-10-2005, 17:14
Great! More soon please!

Charmed
12-10-2005, 20:06
Post the next part soon!

xXxJessxXx
13-10-2005, 16:58
Only Time will Tell - Part Ten (Thanks Guys :cheer: :thumbsup: )

Jason was sat alone in the dark on the bench in the square, he sighed and looked up at the sky before looking back down at the floor. He looked up again to see Demi stood in front of him.

“You alright?…” She asked as Jason nodded. “Only I don’t like to see people sitting on their own.. Especially not in the dark”

“Debbie aint it?” Jason asked as Demi shook her head taking a seat.

“Its Demi actually” she corrected him as he apologised.

“I wasn’t really paying much attention to be honest with ya… just thinking” He said as he looked across the square in another day dream.

“So where’s ya brother, and that little girl…. she your sister?” Jason asked turning to her as Demi smiled and shook her head.

“Me daughter…” Demi said correcting him again as Jason nodded a little shocked. “Suppose you think all sorts of me now don’t ya…. Everyone else does.” She added as Jason shook his head.

“How old is she?” He asked as Demi smiled “17 months.” She smiled as Demi thought of Aleesha and Leo.

“What about the dad?…” Jason asked as Demi felt a tear in her eye.

“I don’t wanna talk about it” She said politely as she tried to smile., Jason nodded.

“Its alright I get where ya coming from, I get like that when people ask me about….” He begun as he looked down to the floor. “Well I don’t wanna talk about that neither” He sighed as he looked up at Demi.

“So what’s the rest of ya family like then?” Demi asked as Jason looked to the floor then back up at her.

“Carol.. Me auntie she’s really nice. Treats me like one of her own. Lee’s alright, tries to be a bit protective of the girls, tough, hard man act but really he aint. The girls are alright, Jodie and Ashleigh. Decent friendly girls. That’s about it what about yours”

“Well me mum and dad’s alright. Caring you know like every mum and dad. Only better” She smiled as Jason looked to the floor. “Then there’s Dawn, dunno where she is… really feel that I need her sometimes. Then Mickey, he tries to be protective too, but he aint got half a brain bless him. Then there’s Darren, me partner in crime.” Demi smiled as Jason was still looking down at the floor.

“You sure your alright?…” Demi asked as Jason jumped up from the bench.

“Look I’m Sorry Demi… I aint up for this, it aint your fault” He said quickly as Demi got up after him. “See ya around aye” he said again as he ran off towards his house. Demi was left alone as she sighed and headed back indoors.

feelingyellow
13-10-2005, 17:05
fab! can't wait for the next part :)

Charmed
13-10-2005, 21:33
Great!

xXxJessxXx
13-10-2005, 22:10
Only Time will Tell - Part Eleven

“What you get up to then last night Jay?” Jodie smiled as the family sat down to breakfast.

“Not much, just chatting to that Demi Miller”

“Oh, she nice..?” Ashleigh asked as Jason nodded.

“She’s got a kiddie though”

“Really…”

“See what I mean, blokes round here obviously aint just friendly, told ya they’re out for everything they can get!” Lee snapped as Jodie shot him an evil look.

“You don’t know that Lee. You dunno the circumstances.” Jodie snapped as Lee grinned.

“Yeah like what. That’s he’s a bit of a… and she’s a…” Lee said deciding it was best not to say the exact words he was thinking being in a house full of women.

“Shut up will ya… That’s Mickey’s little sister..” Jodie snapped as Ashleigh and Carol turned to her with a smile.

“So what happened last night then?” Carol smiled as Jodie blushed.

“Nothing, I like him, but that’s probably as far as it goes.” She smiled as Ashleigh looked on excitedly for her little sister.

“That martin seemed alright” She said as Jodie turned to her.

“Ash he’s married”

“So what!”

The girls laughed as Lee walked off followed by Jason not wanting to hear their girliy gossiping.

*Demi shocks herself... but will she regret her actions*

feelingyellow
13-10-2005, 22:46
great! can't wait for the next part - and i absoloutely love your sig jess! :D

lollymay
14-10-2005, 16:57
cant wait to read more this is good

kirstienod
14-10-2005, 17:43
great! more soon!

xXxJessxXx
14-10-2005, 18:00
Only Time will Tell - Part Twelve

Jason walked around the square, through the park then through the market, he spotted Demi from a distance and put his head down and continued to walk ahead. He remembered the conversation they had the night before and everything they told each other. Jason had kind of regretted it.

“Alright Jay!” Demi smiled as Jason looked up, he hadn’t been looking where he was going and had walked right into her path.

“Listen about last night you aint tol..”

“No” Demi smiled shaking her head. “Course not. You aint told no one bout me have ya..?” She asked as Jason shook his head. “Not that it would matter, I mean everyone round here knows it all already, that I’m juts some silly school girl with a baby, or a scrubber as they seem to put it..” Demi sighed as she looked up at him.

“No you aint..” Jason said defending her as Demi gave a little smile. “Really I mean it… your different, that’s why I like ya” He smiled feeling him self blush. Demi smiled too.

“You aint too bad ya self” She smiled as he looked up beaming. Jason felt he’d connected with Demi, he’d told her things he’d never told anyone else and by the sounds of things she’d done the same. The two teens laughed as they headed of to the café for some lunch, they took it to the bench in the square and ate it while laughing to each other.

“I don’t think I’ve laughed this much in ages…” Jason smiled as he looked down to the floor, feeling a little teary.

“No.. me neither..” Demi said softly as she begun to think about Leo.

Neither of them knew that it wasn’t just some random comment the other was saying… but instead something really upsetting for them both.

They both looked up from the floor and caught each others eye, just as Jason leaned in for a kiss.

*How will Demi react*

feelingyellow
14-10-2005, 18:53
wow!! fab, can't wait for the next part!

lollymay
14-10-2005, 19:46
well cool

kirstienod
15-10-2005, 09:39
Wow! More soon hopefully!

xXxJessxXx
15-10-2005, 12:06
Only Time will Tell - Part 13

As they shared a little kiss before Demi quickly pulled away.

“I cant do this”

“Look I’m sorry Dem’s, I didn’t mean for you too…”

“No its not that it’s just….” Demi paused wondering what she should say, Jason waited for an answer.

“You don’t have to tell me Dem’s… if ya not want to do this then it really don’t matter.”

“No it aint that Jason really it aint” Demi said quickly before he got the wrong idea. “I know I can trust you so I wanna tell you….” She said smiling but it son faded as she realised it weren’t nothing to smile about.

“Its Leo…” She begun as Jason listened carefully. “He’s Aleesha dad. We was mates since I can even remember. We always used to play out in the street together as kids with Darren and our other mates Cael and Jimmy.” She continued as Jason just sat listening not interrupting.

“Some stupid feud between our dads torn us apart. When we was about 10 or 11. We drifted apart, We each still kept out old mates Cael and jimmy, but the five of us were never together no more after that. Until I was 12. I was sat out side on the green of our estate. he came over and we started talking again. We got together after that. Caused all sort of rows between our family’s and my mates .” Demi paused again looking at the floor.

“Then I got pregnant.. But he was there. So were Darren Cael and jimmy. Just the five of us again like before. But things got worse. We had to move away so we came down here. I had the baby, and a massive miss understanding got our feelings for each other all crossed. But when we met again, it sparked things off between us, things hadn’t changed between our parents so we ran away, only that night Leo got knocked over by a car… almost died, out parents didn’t even have time to noticed we’d gone. So I kissed his best mate… my mate Cael. So that tore things apart even more, but it died down and we carried on seeing each other, Cael was mates with Leo again. But our family’s still weren’t happy… so we tried again… to run away I mean. it was a bit more successful that time, I mean we actually got away for about a week and a half…. But then a mate of his got us into selling drugs, only way for us to get some money. So when Leo’d gone I took some of it, his mate told me it’ll take me somewhere where I’d forget everything, I just wanted to stop thinking.” Demi said feeling ashamed and guilty for what she did.

“Bet you think I’m a right weirdo aye? Falling pregnant at 13, giving me self and overdoes of heroin…”

“No I don’t…So what happened next?” Jason asked intrigued by her story.

“Next think I know I’m waking up, I see him sat with his back to me, I called out his name and before I’d even got it all out he spun round in shock, the syringe fell to the floor and I could see the belt round his arm as she begun to collapse on the floor. ‘Thought you were dead he said’…. ‘couldn’t bare loosing you’ he went on. I wouldn’t believe it. ‘What have you done?’ I said holding him in my arms. ‘Tell me how to make it stop I cried’… but nothing… next thing I can remember I’m in hospital. Lying there as me mum dad and brother came in. I could see the tears on their faces, I knew… I watched my mum and dad constantly as me brothers started talking to me but I weren’t listening. They were all just staring at me. ‘He’s dead in the’ I said. ‘Leo’s dead’ and they looked at me and me dad nodded as my mum cried. Yeah’ he said it so softly, ‘and I am so sorry sweetheart but he couldn’t make it back’… I couldn’t breath, tears just fell down my face as I thought about what was happening, about what he’d done, about what I’d done.. It was my fault Jason. He’s dead and its all my fault”

*Demi tells Jason more aboue Leo*

shannisrules
15-10-2005, 13:03
really good! cant wait for the next part xx

feelingyellow
15-10-2005, 16:34
awwww that was excellent, had me in tears! :crying: can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

lollymay
15-10-2005, 17:06
awww thats brilliant

xXxJessxXx
15-10-2005, 17:37
Only Time will Tell - Part 14

“Demi!” Jason sighed as he hugged her. “You cant think like that”

“It was so sad, I can remember them all sat there crying… I’d never seen them in a suits before. Not Cael and Jimmy, our closest mates, I’d never seen em so upset before. Never seen em cry so much in all the years I’ve known em. I can remember sitting there as I watched them carry Leo’s coffin down the isle with the others. Cael turned to me as he passed. I thought he might be mad with me, that it was all my fault… but he never. He had all these tears in his eyes and he just smiled. Well he tried to anyway. But the tears just fell and he turned away again…. I could hardly sit there and watch it, I weren’t even listening. Just sat daydreaming. I couldn’t believe I was sat there, at Leo’s funeral. At my Boyfriends Funeral and it was my fault everyone was sat there crying… my fault he was lying in that box.” Demi said as a tear fell from her eye.

“Afterwards I was walking out and I saw Cael. He was stood by the door, everyone was going out past us and I just stopped, standing in front of him. With both had tears in our eyes, he just looked at me and said. ‘It weren’t your fault’… I just cried and fell into his arms I couldn’t believe we were standing all in black and crying, we was at his funeral I couldn’t believe it. Cael pulled away and just looked at me, ’you mustn’t blame ya self Dem’s…. you mustn’t. He loved you… and Aleesha.. don’t feel like you’ve lost him Dem’s, that you cant go on, because I’m here. As a mate… and as Leo’s mate' I can still remember exactly what he said word for word. Things like that stick in ya mind. 'I’m gonna take care of ya, he always asked me to, if he weren’t around for some reason. I aint gonna let him down Dem’s.’… he smiled and I cried again. Cael was such a good mate, but not me, I killed Leo really didn’t I?… I let him down, we promised to never love again… how can I do it to him, it should be me up there dead Jay… I don’t deserve to have a life and do all the things I’m doing when he don’t even have a chance.”

“Demi, it aint your fault… I know what ya going through really I do… because I’ve bin there Dem’s. I’ve lost someone just like you have!” Jason said softly as Demi looked up at him frowning suddenly forgetting about Leo and Cael. What was he saying? Who had he lost?

*Jason finaly reveals his past*

shannisrules
15-10-2005, 19:16
cool cant wait!

feelingyellow
15-10-2005, 19:38
oh WOW! it just keeps better and better (and gets me more in tears!) i really can't wait for the next part, looking forward to jason revealing his pass! :cheer:

Charmed
15-10-2005, 23:07
Next Part looks good!

xXxJessxXx
16-10-2005, 13:58
Only Time will Tell - Part 15 (Thanks guys for the comments and for replying!) :cheer:

“What… who..Jay….What happened”

“December 22nd it was. 2005.…Me mum and dad were taking me sisters Abbie and Jessica to see me gran before Christmas. The idea was to pick her up and bring her over to ours. She lived in Wales so they would have to stay over the night before coming back home. I said wouldn’t go as they’d be no room once they’d got me gran, so I stayed at home.” Jason begun as he paused for a second.

“I was out playing on the green. Me auntie’s house, carol’s was just opposite ours. I was playing football with me mates when she came out of the house, Jodie was running behind her and Ashleigh jumped in the car. They were shouting at me as I jogged over. Jodie was in tears as she just looked at me, Carol was white as a sheet. ‘There’s been an accident Jay’ she said as I froze. ‘Its ya mum, dad and the girls’ she said as Jodie ran to the car as I followed her with Carol, we all jumped in and headed off to the hospital. No one said a word. Ashleigh was driving and Jodie was crying. Carol was sat just looking out the window not saying a word and I was trying to hold it all together…. In the hospital it was the same. Sat in that little room. Ashleigh had her arms round Carol and Jodie was at with me. The doctor came in as we all got up. ’Miss Roberts?’ he said as we all waited. ‘There’s been an accident,’ he took a deep breath as we all waited. ’I’m so... so sorry’ then it hit me. ’There was nothing more we could do’ he added as Carol begun to shake ’No, No, not Marie, not little Marie..’ she stared to cry as Ashleigh held her, she was crying too. I just froze not believe it, I looked at Jodie and she was in floods of tears. I couldn’t believe it, they couldn’t have died, not my mum, not my dad, not the girls, not my sisters” Jason looked up at the sky before looking at Demi.

“We all sat in silence, I could hear me auntie crying, the girls trying to hold it together. Then Lee came in with tears in his eyes as carol and the girls got up and ran to him. I just sat there. ‘Jay’ he said as they came away form him. I turned away and watched as a tear fell form my eye. Carol took me in after that, my mum was her little sister so she felt she had to, I had no one left. I felt guilty too, just like you… I felt guilty for living with Carol, like I was replacing my mum with her, that Lee and the girls were replacing my sisters. Abbie was only 5. And Jess was only 2. They hadn’t even had a life… not a proper one. Me Nan came down soon after. Carol picked her up, Christmas was awful…. Mum knew they wouldn’t be back till the twenty third quiet late, so all the presents were under the tree, the girls toys lay unwrapped in big boxes. No one felt like celebrating, especially me. So we moved up here. They thought it’ll make things better for me, so I wouldn’t keep being reminded about them all. But thing is, I wanted to be reminded. Because memories was all I had.” Jason turned away as a tear fell from his eye. Demi looked at him and placed her hand upon his, he looked up at her to see her smiling through her tears.

“We’ll get through this together Jay… I know we will!” Demi smiled as Jason nodded. She got up and he got up with her as they headed home.

feelingyellow
16-10-2005, 14:03
:crying: awww that was excellent, please do more soon! :cheer:

kirstienod
16-10-2005, 19:41
wow! More soon!

lollymay
16-10-2005, 19:44
that was brilliant more soon please

xXxJessxXx
16-10-2005, 19:53
Only Time will Tell - Part 16

Jodie came in form the pub with Carol as she flicked on the light of the living room.

“Oh Jay you scared me half to death!” Jodie said taking a seat.

“What you doing sitting in the dark love?” Carol asked as Jay shrugged.

“Just bin speaking to Demi….” He said as Carol nodded with a smile

“Oh yeah, what about?” She asked as Jason looked at his auntie.

“Mum…” He said as Carol’s face drained form all colour “…Dad, Jess and Abbie.” he continued as he looked away.

“What she go and make you do that for… cant she just jeep her nose out!” Carol snapped as Jason shook his head sighing.

“No Carol you don’t understand!…” He snapped as Carol and Jodie looked at him waiting. “Her boyfriend died a couple of months ago, Aleesha’s dad..” Jason begun as Carol and Jodie listened wondering what it had to do with members of their family dying.

“She was telling me it all… about him and about their life, she confined in me and I did the same. She knows what I’m going through, she understands me and no one else can do that with me..”

“Jay” Jodie said a little hurt “We’re here for ya love… we know what ya going through, we understand ya”

“No you don’t!” He snapped as he got up “You aint lost ya mum, dad and sisters have ya”

“No love, but Marie was my little sister, my nieces”

“It aint the same Carol, you’ve still got them lot, what have I got..”

“Us..”

“No… I haven’t even got me memories no more, you took them away form me the day we moved up here…. I got nothing left” Jason sighed as he felt a tear in his eye, he quickly left as Jodie turned to her heartbroken mother.

*Demi see's an old friend but can she hold it together*

feelingyellow
16-10-2005, 21:49
wow, fab! can't wait for the next part! old friend, is this the return of cael? :hmm:

lollymay
17-10-2005, 11:14
well good this is really brilliant

xXxJessxXx
17-10-2005, 16:57
Only Time will Tell - Part 17

Demi was sat at home as she heard a knock on the door. No one else was in apart from Aleesha and Mickey. She got up sighing to answer it as she saw Cael stood in front of her. He’d often come to see her about once a fortnight or once a month to see how she was doing.

“Alright Dem’s…” He smiled as she felt tears well up in her eyes. She thought back to her conversation with Jason the day before, the funeral, the death, the old days, just as she felt the tears gush form her eyes as fell into his arms leaving him to quickly grab her.

“Demi..?” He said as he held her crying in his arms. “Demi.. C’mon babe what’s up..” he asked as she managed to contain her self and she pulled away and she dried her eyes with a grin.

“I dunno..” She shrugged as she smiled with a little laugh as Cael looked blankly at her.

“Ya daft cow..!” Cael smiled with a laugh as Demi’s giggled drying her eyes.

“Just gets a bit much sometimes.. y’know..”

“Bit much?…” Cael said with raised eye brows repeated her. “Looks like ya the whole world on ya shoulders…”

“I just miss him Ca” Demi said feeling more tears in her eyes.

“aye aye aye… c’mon darlin’.. don’t cry sweetheart…” Cael said as he rubbed her arm for comfort. “Look, c’mon lets go somewhere, sort a self out yeah, I’ll by ya an ice cream” Cael smiled as Demi nodded.

“Mickey…!” Demi called as she saw him in the kitchen. “Look after Aleesha for a bit will ya… I’m just popping out” she smiled as he nodded and she left the house with her mate Cael.

The two teens walked round the market and perched on a bench in the square.

“Y’know… besides Darren your me oldest mate now” Demi smiled as Cael nodded.

“Yep.. And he’s ya brother so that don’t count!” He smiled as he looked at her with a smile.

“You seen much of Jimmy lately..?” Demi asked as Cael looked down a little disappointed shaking his head.

“Nah.. Not since the funeral… I think he’s finding it all bit tough. But.. Who aint aye..” Cael smiled as he looked up at Demi.

“Didn’t think he’ll just go off though…” Demi sighed “he blames me don’t he?” she added as Cael shook his head.

“Course he don’t Dem’s… none of us do..”

“Why aint he spoken to me then… he’s bin avoiding me.” Demi said as Cael shrugged

“I dunno babe, but he aint spoken to me neither…. Suppose he’s just dealing with it all in his own way, if that’s not speaking to no one, not seeing his mates then, I say we leave him to it.”

“But you would have thought though wouldn’t ya… after all this time, after everything we bin though that he’d be here, with us.. We’re all feeling the same”

“I know…. But I.. He.. Oh I dunno. I’m disappointed in him, I mean yeah Leo’s dead, we’ve all lost a proper good mate, who’d have thought we’d loose another too”

“I still cant believe he’s gone..” Demi sighed as she looked down.

“I know… me neither..”

“If I had just waited a couple of minutes, he’d have been back.. If I hadn’t of been so stu..”

“C’mon Dem’s there aint no point in thinking all that… it aint gonna change what happened… it aint gonna bring him back.” Cael sighed as Demi realised he was right. She had to stop thinking about the what if’s and the what would could have been’s. That was all past and she had to live for today. Nothing she or anyone else could say or do would bring him back again, there wasn’t any point in even trying.

“That reminds me…” Demi begun feeling uncomfortable as Cael turned to her. “There’s this person I’ve been hanging about with recently and… I really like him..” Demi begun as Cael looked at her shocked.

“Yeah your right… its too soon” Demi said changing her mind, she could tell what Cael thought without him saying a word.

“No no Dem’s that aint what I mean…” he lied “Its bin a whole 7 months..” Cael said supposing to sound sarcastic but Demi didnt catch on. “If ya think ya ready…” Cael shrugged trying not to sound too bothered. But Demi’s face lit up. She smiled as she got up.

“C’mon..” Demi smiled as Cael got up with her. Ready to see this boy but suddenly Demi stopped. “There he is..” Demi said excitedly as she saw him coming down the steps of his home. Cael sighed as he got up, a bit disapointed that she'd fallen for someone else so soon, and partly because that person wasnt him.

*Cael meets Jason. Some one upsets Demi... but who*

lollymay
17-10-2005, 17:04
this just gets better

kirstienod
17-10-2005, 18:07
Brillant! More soon!

feelingyellow
17-10-2005, 18:11
wow! fab! loved their conversation - so sweet! can't wait for then next part! :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
17-10-2005, 19:18
Only Time will Tell - Part 19 (Thanks for the comments guys! glad your all enjoying it!) :thumbsup:

“Jay!” She called as Cael looked over to see the boy heading towards them. He kept a firm eye on him as he made his way over.

“Alright..” She smiled as he nodded, Jason was keeping an eye on Cael as well, Demi didn’t realise that both boys were looking each other up and down.

“This is Cael….. I was tell you about him yesterday” Demi smiled as Jason broke the stare and the silence.

“Alright”

“This is Jason…” Demi smiled as Cael nodded.

“Alright…”

Demi stood between the boys as an awkward silence loomed over them.

“Sorry about your mate…” Jason said sounding polite but Cael just shrugged it off.

“Yeah what ever…” He snapped as though to say 'as if he understood anything about what he was feeling', but he did, what cael didnt know was that Jason was going through the same thing. Demi sensed tension. Cael put his hands in his back pockets and looked about not wanting to look at Demi’s new mate. Demi shot Cael glare wondering why he was acting so weird.

“er.. I’m gonna head over to the salon…. Need to see carol, wont be long” He said looking at Demi feeling the tension, before heading off.

“So c’mon then…” She snapped looking at Cael making him turn to her. “Your against the whole idea aint ya…”She added as Cael sighed.

“Look Dem’s it aint that I don’t like him…” Cael said realising what he just said. “Well I actually don’t, but what I mean is that aint the reason… is he really right for you Dem’s… I mean if things get strong between you too, what about Aleesha…” Cael said as Demi looked at him wondering what he was going to say.

“Could he love her like his own…. Care for her like his own…”

“He can never replace Leo, he will never be her real dad” Demi snapped a little shocked.

“No I know… Just… will he be right for her… for you. Because I know that Leo tried so hard to make you two happy… so hard Dem’s that it killed him. Can he do that for ya… because there weren’t nothing Leo wouldn’t do for you… I cant just watch letting all his efforts go to waste.. I don’t think he can be willing to do all that, not like Leo could…”

“I know he wont… don’t you think I’ve not thought about all this Cael..” She snapped getting up

“You think I just forgot about Leo and replaced him with Jason… there aint one day gone by I aint thought about him and what it means for Aleesha… I just cant be doing two things at once! I need to move on..”

“I know Dem’s.. but with him… with the first person you met… Leo would want you to be happy.. that’s exactly it… Happy and I don’t think you’ll get that from him…”

“So I sit around and die an old widow do I?”

“Dem’s calm down… I just, don’t want you to get hurt…”

“No, course not.. Unless its by you!” She snapped as she stormed off in tears.

“Demi!” He yelled after her. “DEM’S!”

*Mickey and Jodie grow closer*

kirstienod
17-10-2005, 19:22
Brillant! More soon!

feelingyellow
17-10-2005, 20:21
fab! can't wait for the next part!! :cheer:

lollymay
17-10-2005, 20:33
keep writing im really getting into this

xXxJessxXx
17-10-2005, 22:22
Only Time will Tell - Part 20

“Alright I’m coming…” Mickey called as he heard repeated bangs on the front door. There in front of his stood Jodie with a smile.

“So this is what you get up to in ya spare time then…?” She giggled as she looked at Mickey who was covered in flour, eggs, squashed bananas and milk.

“Nah that’s just Aleesha’s lunch, and the cake I’m baking aint exactly going to plan.” He replied as she smiled. “Come in” He said as he moved aside to let her in.

“So where is she then?” Jodie smiled as she walked into the lounge and saw Aleesha’s toys all over the floor. Mickey looked blankly at her as he dashed out into the hall.

“No… Aleesha!” Jodie heard from the kitchen as she went out to see Mickey grabbed Aleesha taking her away from the oven. “Trouble when they start to crawl, forget where I’ve left em” Mickey grinned as Jodie shook her head in disbelieve with a smile.

Mickey put Aleesha in the high chair as he gave a sigh of relief. He wiped his brow with the back of his hand.

“I’m off to France on Wednesday.. With martin and Sonia” Mickey said as Jodie nodded listening “Fancy coming… only you know don’t wanna be playing gooseberry do I?” Mickey said lying, the reason he wanted her to come was because he liked her.

“Sure…. wouldn’t want ya to feel left out..” Jodie said feeling a little uncomfortable that that was the only reason. Not because he wanted to be in her company or anything, just so he wouldn’t be left on his own.

“Look, Jodz... You’re a great girl. Really and I… well I like ya.” Mickey said a little unsure of what she’d say. But she blushed and smiled.

“I like you too” she smiled as Mickey beamed, he leaned in for a kiss but she pushed him back a little frowning.

“Er… what’d ya think ya doin..” Jodie said with a laugh. Mickey felt slightly embarrassed. “Look at the state of ya…. Go get ya self cleaned up first!” She laughed as Mickey smiled, he headed of to the kitchen to wipe him self down a little excited about Jodie liking him.

*Mickey meets sister Dawn*

Charmed
17-10-2005, 23:36
More soon!

lollymay
18-10-2005, 15:12
aww thats sweet.

feelingyellow
18-10-2005, 16:58
awww, so sweet! :wub:

xXxJessxXx
18-10-2005, 17:04
Only Time will Tell - Part 21

*~*France*~*

Mickey watched form the window as they drive around France. Mickey looked at the screwed up bit of paper that he took from his pocket as he sighed.

“Look… er drop me off here guys I wont be a minute…”Mickey said unclipping his belt from round his waist to free himself.

“Mickey..?” Jodie said rather confused.

“Where ya going…?” Martin asked as he slowed down the car. Mickey ignored him.

“I dunno… look I’ll met ya back at the B&B or I’ll met ya in town..” Mickey said as he jumped out the car. “I’ll call ya!” He said as he slammed the door leaving his friends confused.

He watched as the car pulled away. He then looked at the bit of paper and looked up at the road sign. Sighing he begun to walk off in the direction they’d just came.

After a couple of minutes walk down the road Mickey came to a sign. He checked his bit of paper and headed off down the alley. Mickey walked for a further few minutes until he came to number 32. He looked up at the building and took a deep breath as he reached for the knocker banging it twice upon the door. He waited for a response but nothing, he reached for it again and banged it three more times. He heard footsteps and he moved back as the door opened. There before him stood a young women. She had long dark hair, with a fringe across her face. She wore light coloured ripped jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

“Mickey…!” As she saw him a smile crept across her face. But then it turned to a frown. “What you doing here is something wrong…” She panicked as Mickey shook his head.

“Nice of you to be so concerned..” Mickey snapped softly as The girl frowned. “Look can I come in…?” Mickey asked as the girl nodded letting Mickey past her.

*Mickey finds out what Dawn has been up to over the years, plus theres a shock in store for the cheeky chappy*

shannisrules
18-10-2005, 17:07
cool, cant wait for the next part!

feelingyellow
18-10-2005, 17:10
wow fab - can't wait for the next part :D

xXxJessxXx
18-10-2005, 17:37
Only Time will Tell - Part 22

“You gonna tell me what all this is about…?” The girl asked coming in behind Mickey.

“So I aint allowed to come visit me big sister no more…” Mickey said looking up at her as she shook her head.

“No I didn’t mean it like that… its lovely to see ya Mick really it is… but.. I don’t get it… why now.. why me… why the sudden mood” She asked as Mickey turned to her a little taken back by her reaction.

“Because Dawn… we aint heard from ya in ages, 3 years its been… and why not now?… when would have been an appropriate time aye?” Mickey snapped as Dawn sat in silence.

“What you still doing here any way?… This fiancé of yours more important than ya family?” Mickey snapped again as dawn frowned.

“No… of course not!” She snapped as she relaxed her face. “He aint even me fiancé no more… its over” Dawn said as Mickey shook his head in disbelieve.

“So why you still over here then..?”

“Well what’s there to come back too”

“Ya family… ya mum.. Me.. Darren.. Demi, ya sister!” Mickey went on as he begun to wonder if she still remember who she was.

“Yeah I know…”

“No you don’t Dawn!… She needs you we all needed you! She was thirteen for god sake…”

“I know Mickey… you cant go blaming me can ya.. I mean I weren’t even there, I’m gone for like one minute and everything goes pear shaped!”

“Exactly…. If you hadn’t have gone maybe she wouldn’t have got her self into this mess… if you’d have bin here maybe Demi would have been able to talk to you instead of going off to him” Mickey snapped as dawn looked away. Maybe he was right…

“Even when you found out you never made no effort to come home…. Ya thirteen year old sister is up the duff, but so what aye.. Never mind..” Mickey snapped sarcastically. “Even when she had her you didn’t think to come home… nor did it even cross ya mind when she ran away!” Mickey snapped again as dawn turned to him.

“It weren’t my fault she didn’t wanna live with yous lot… I weren’t the one who drove her away”

“You could have stopped her… you’re her big sister Dawn… there’s things she cant tell mum and dad, and she wouldn’t tell me or Darren because were blokes init..” Mickey snapped as he begun to calm down. “She needed you dawn..”

“Look I’m sorry Micks..”

“Mum was going out of her mind…. I was the one who had to hold it altogether, dad weren’t much help.. Darren was beside him self with guilt. That aint the half of it though is it… because when Leo died she needed you move than ever before.. And yet you still never came home!”

“I had me life here Mickey… I had things to do..”

“Oh yeah… more important that ya family. More important than ya messed up little sister because that’s what she is Dawn…”

“He’s ill Mickey… really ill” Dawn snapped blurting it out interrupting her brother as he frowned.

*Mickey takes in the news, can he ever forgive Dawn for what she's done to the family*

feelingyellow
18-10-2005, 18:42
wow, fab! can't wait for the next part! :cheer: wonder who's ill :hmm:

lollymay
18-10-2005, 18:54
wow this is fab

Charmed
18-10-2005, 22:31
Who's ill?

xXxJessxXx
19-10-2005, 16:43
Only Time will Tell - part 23

“Who…?”

Dawn uncomfortably looked around for a while before focusing on the floor. “Dad..” Dawn said softly as Mickey frowned again.

“What! nah.. Nah he aint he’s at home..” Mickey said thinking of Keith then he realised that wasn’t the dad she was on about. “What…!” Mickey spat gritting his teeth.

“He’s ill… he’s needed me”

“Oh god Dawn have you not been listening to a word I’ve said!” Mickey yelled as Dawn sat in silence. “Demi… ya sister needs you. She needs you Dawn not that low life scum bag who don’t care about what happens to any of us”

“You don’t know him Mickey”

“Good!.. I don’t wanna know him.. Its all down to him that Dawn. So why ya little thirteen year old sister is out getting pregnant…having a baby… with the village idiot… running away.. taking drugs having her boyfriend killed!.. You think you’ll go out and see some pratt in a hospital bed who means nothing to ya! Who don’t even care about ya. She could have died Dawn! ” Mickey spat now up form his seat in total disgust.

“Look… I’m sorry I weren’t there and everything yeah.. I really am.. But I aint having you coming round here shouting at me for not being there… where was you when I needed you.. When I found out Dad was dying…”

“What!…” Mickey spat as he looked up at her. “Don’t you dare Dawn… don’t you dare try and play the victim in all this… “ he added as she looked at him with tears. “I’m sorry I weren’t here for ya dawn! Really I’m ever so sorry!” he snapped sarcastically. “Only.. I was at home with me mum.. My real dad.. And me sister when she really needed me… when they needed me! So don’t try and turn it all around Dawn.” Mickey snapped as he sat back down.

“Just see him Mickey… he really wants to met ya..”

“He should thought bout that before he left aye… 18 years its been Dawn. I was just a kid! I was three years old back then, you was only five. Now tell me who does that, who walks out on their little kids and don’t bother looking back. Telling ya Dawn, I wouldn’t spit on him if he was on fire!… I really wanted you to come home with me dawn… get things back but I’m just so mad at ya!” Mickey said as Dawn turned away ashamed.

“So c’mon… come home! Because I’m telling ya, if you stay here with him… instead of coming home to ya family then I… I’ll tell em everythin‘… Everythin’ Dawn… and they’ll see you for who you really are!” Mickey spat as he waited for an answer but Dawn just sat in silence.

“Right.. Well cant say I never gave ya a chance… at least I know where ya priorities lay aye” Mickey said softly little disappointed as he left the house.

*Mickey learns a little more about his relatives*

feelingyellow
19-10-2005, 17:24
wow, it's fab, can't wait for the next part :cheer:

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 18:47
wow! more soon please xx

Charmed
19-10-2005, 21:44
Brill,as usual!

xXxJessxXx
20-10-2005, 00:06
Only Time will Tell - part 24

Mickey walked the streets with his hands in his pockets. sighing he took a seat on the wall and waited for Martin to come by again. He believe that his sister could be so selfish. Everything their family had been through especially Demi. they needed her. But instead she was more worried about their dying father who left them 18 years ago. Mickey couldnt even remember him or anythign about him.

“Alright babe…?” Jodie asked as she spotted Mickey on the wall, Mickey nodded still looking at the ground.

“Where’d ya go…?” Jodie asked as Mickey muttered still not looking at her.

“Dawns” he sighed as Jodie put her arm round him.

“What she not coming home..?” She asked as Mickey shook his head. “Sure she’s got her reasons”

“Yeah… she has…not that its any good”

“At least ya tried…” Jodie smiled as Mickey finally looked up with a smile. “Yeah…” he smiled though he knew it wasn’t enough. He went to get into the car with Jodie as he heard his name. He spun round to see Dawn running towards him.

“Mickey!” She called as she ran down the cobbled street in her high heels with her bags weighing her down. Mickey had to grin, she'd never changed. “Mickey your right… I should be at home with you all. I should be there for mum and Demi more.” She smiled as Mickey’s face lit up.

“Really…?” She asked as she nodded a little out of breath,

“Yeah… Mike don’t need us.. Your right, Keith’s our real dad. Besides Mike’s got Paul, Dan and Katie…” Dawn said feeling happy with her self, but Mickey frowned. “Our brothers and sister Mickey….” Dawn smiled sure that he’d be happy to hear he has other siblings. But Mickey’s happy smile faded as he just looked at her before getting into the car. Dawn was a little confused but chucked her bag in the boot and climbed in beside her brother.

Mickey didn’t care he had other siblings. I didn’t change the way he felt, he had a family, Keith was his real dad, and the Darren and Demi were his other siblings. He didn’t need anything else. He was just disappointed that the whole time Dawn was with her new family when the millers needed her the most.

*Will Dawn get a warm welcome from the Miller's.*

feelingyellow
20-10-2005, 14:17
wow, yay dawn's coming home :cheer:

lollymay
20-10-2005, 17:26
yey shes coming home

kirstienod
20-10-2005, 18:06
yipppee! More soon babe!

Charmed
20-10-2005, 18:18
More!

xXxJessxXx
20-10-2005, 18:26
Only Time will Tell - part 25 (Thanks for the comments guys)

Demi was upstairs dressing Aleesha, Darren was out round Peters house, Keith was watching the TV and Rosie was ironing.

“It’s all turned out alright aint it Keith.” Rosie smiled as he turned round looking up at her.

“Yeah, I mean the kids have settled in well int they, we’re alright, the neighbours are nice.” Keith smiled as he turned back to the TV.

“And all that stuff with Demi’s over with now aint it.” Rosie smiled as Keith turned back to her,

“Yeah, well I hope so Rosie, I mean her and Aleesha are fine with out him, shame she just cant see it herself eh?” he faced back to the TV as Rosie though about what he’d said and all about her daughter and Leo.

“Alright mum!” Mickey stood in the doorway as Rosie smiled and ran to him.

“Oh Mickey, ya back, how lovely to see ya sweetheart!” Rosie smiled as she flung her arms round him.

“Good to see ya son!” Keith smiled staying put in the chair, Mickey pulled back form Rosie as he walked into the room.

“Look, I got something to show ya, a surprise” He smiled as Rosie beamed wondering what on earth it could be. Mickey stepped aside and looked behind him as a figure stepped out from the hallway and into the lounge.

She was tall and slim, she had shoulder length auburn hair like Mickey and Demi. She had a neat fringe cover her forehead with her sparkling brown eyes just peeping through. She wore jeans and a plain white top, she had a broad smile on her face as she stood looking at Rosie and Keith.

Rosie smiled with excited as she ran towards her. “Dawn!” Rosie smiled as she flung her arms round her daughter. “Oh love, oh its so good to see ya!” Rosie smiled as she pulled away looking at her daughter. “Oh love” Rosie smiled again as she walked out into the hall.

Charmed
20-10-2005, 19:20
Aww..very cute!

feelingyellow
21-10-2005, 00:01
awww ... it's so sweet! :wub:

lollymay
21-10-2005, 12:50
awww thats so sweet

xXxJessxXx
21-10-2005, 16:45
Only Time will Tell - part 26

“Demi! Demi look who it is love!” Rosie called up the stairs as she hurried back into the lounge showing Dawn a seat on the sofa.

“Oh sweetheart, I’m ever so pleased to see ya!” Rosie smiled again, “So what’s happened, what’s brought you here?”

“Well” Dawn sighed before smiling and looking at Mickey. “I dunno, I bumped into Mickey and he said I should come home and see ya all, its been ages mum, almost two years.” Dawn smiled as Rosie smiled back at her.

“How are you dad, Mickey told me everything” she smiled as she rested a hand upon Keith’s, he smiled knowing what she meant.

“I’m just sorry I lied love!” He sighed as Dawn shook her head. “Don’t matter dad!”

“Go round and get ya brother will ya Mickey, he’s round at Peters” Rosie said smiling just as Demi came down the stairs.

“Dawn!” Demi smiled as she saw her sister, Dawn got up from the sofa and the sisters hugged. “Cant believe ya here” Demi said with an excited look on her face. Dawn smiled and sat down with Demi perching beside her.

“I’m sorry I weren’t here for ya babes, you know after everything you’ve been through, you’re a right tough cookie int ya” Dawn smiled giving her sister another hug.

“Do ya wanna see her?” Demi smiled as she got up off the sofa, “Course! Bet she’s getting big” Dawn replied as Demi smiled and hurried up the stairs to fetch her daughter.

“She’s bin through it this last year aint she Rosie, times when she really needed ya love.” Keith said as Rosie nodded, dawn felt guilty.

“I know I should of come back for her, I bet she needed her big sister around eh?” Dawn smiled as Rosie nodded.

“Yeah, well we’ve all bin pulling through aint we Keith” Rosie smiled as Keith agreed.

“Here she is.” Demi smiled as she walked in with her daughter. Dawns face lit up as she saw her niece. “Oh Demi, she gorgeous, she really is, I bet ya so proud” Dawn smiled as she reached her hands out to receive Aleesha. Demi sat beside her sister and watched as she fussed over her baby.

“Oh why weren’t I here, she really is lovely, she’s adorable.” Dawn smiled as she jingled Aleesha on her knee. Suddenly the door slammed and in came Mickey with Darren close behind him. They both smiled at each other as Darren walked into the room.

“Alright Daz” Dawn smiled as Darren nodded as he took a seat on the arm of Keith’s chair. “Come here ya bit softy!” Dawn smiled as she pulled Darren into a hug.

“Right then, who wants a cuppa?” Rosie smiled as Keith got up turning up his nose. “Forget the tea Rosie we’ll crack open the champagne!” he smiled as he headed for the door to get some champagne from the minute mart. The millers sat and gossiped about the goings on in the last couples of years as they all felt close together again.

lollymay
21-10-2005, 17:01
yey all together again

feelingyellow
21-10-2005, 18:43
awww that's so sweet! one lovely big family :wub:

kirstienod
21-10-2005, 21:05
great! more soon xx

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 10:20
It's brill!

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 12:16
Only Time will Tell - part 27

It was the following morning and Rosie was up cooking a fry up for her family. All her kids were sat round the table and Keith was making the coffee.

“You gonna come help me on the stall today Dawn?” Mickey suggested as she turned her nose up with a little laugh. “Yeah right, market trading is a muggers game aint it!”

“Well, that just about sums him up then don’t it!” Demi added as she laughed along with Darren and Dawn.

“Oh ha ha!” Mickey snapped looking at Demi as he turned back to Dawn, “No really, I could do with a hand, you could get to know everyone a bit, make some mates!” Mickey added as dawn nodded reluctantly,

“Fine, but as soon as we get old women moaning about the whether and the size of their bunions then I’m off!”

“Look I told ya, Mo’s a bit weird but not everyone’s like that!” Mickey said reassuring his sister that it’ll be ok.

“Oh ya reckon that fit blokes might go by again, he was a bit of alright weren’t he?” Dawn smiled as she raised her eyebrows.

“Well I dunno do I? Anyways he’s married sis, sorry!” Mickey sighed as dawn shook her head. “That’s men for ya aint it, like public loo’s, they’re either engaged or full of s**t!” Dawn said a the twins laughed at her joke.

“Oui, speaking of engaged and getting wed, aint you meant to be getting married?” Darren asked as Dawn shook her head.

“Na, not no more mate,” Dawn sighed as she played with her food.

“I was looking forward to that un all! I wanted to be ya bridesmaid” Demi sighed looking at her sister,

“Yeah well, it looks like you’ll be doing all that before me, I mean you’ve already got Aleesha” Dawn sighed worrying that her 15 year old sister was further along in life than she was.

“Oh don’t go putting ideas in her head love, she’ll be getting all sorts of ideas!” Rosie smiled as she watched her daughters getting on.

“Anyway, so is there any more fit blokes round here besides, what was his name Dennis!” Dawn asked as she looked from her mum to her sister.

“Er, what besides ya dad an all” Rosie teased as all the kids turned up their noses.

“Maybe I’ll rely on Dem’s for that kind of information then” She laughed as she turned to Demi.

“I dunno, I think they’re all a buch of weirdo’s me self, but you might like em, let me think, no really I cant think of any decent blokes out there, besides Jim Branning, Patrick Truman and Charlie Slater!” Demi teased as she giggled. Rosie sighed as she told Dawn they were all in their 60’s.

Charmed
22-10-2005, 12:20
Good!More soon!

lollymay
22-10-2005, 12:49
this is good

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 14:01
lol, brill, more soon xx

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 14:36
kool cant wait for the next part!

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 14:46
lol, great - can't wait for the next part! :)

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 15:10
Only Time will Tell - part 28 (Thanks guys!)

Mickey was out on the stall serving customers as Dawn was perched on the table slouching with her arms folded sighing every 5 minutes and turning every time a male walked past.

“You actually gonna help me or what!” Mickey snapped as he turned to his sister.

“Well what’s the point, you seem to be doing alright by ya self” She replied with a fake smile as Mickey sighed turning back round.

“Is there no decent fella round here!” Dawn snapped as Mickey sat beside her after serving his last customer.

“Well I know one that’s pretty decent, he’s kinda good looking, he’s got loadsa style and he’s like so funny!” Mickey teased as Dawn looked about.

“Yeah?” she asked with her eyebrows raised "Where?" She added with a smile.

“I’m right here babes!” He teased as she turned to face him. “Only incest is kinda illegal!” he added as Dawn shook her head.

“You think ya so funny don’t ya!” She snapped “Ya so full of it, you love your self!” she added as Mickey nodded with a smile.

“Bout the only one who does then!” Dawn snapped muttering under her breath.

“Look go make ya self useful and get me some breakfast!”

“What ya last slave die of!” Dawn snapped disgusted as Mickey shook his head. “They never, they’re just at school!” He teased referring to the twins. Dawn shook her head in disbelieve as she headed of to get them a bacon roll each.

*Next Part - Cael realises he could loose Demi for ever.... Demi admits she has feelings for two people once again, but can she ever get over Leo first?*

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 15:17
lol, this is good comedy :cheer: can't wait for the next part :D

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:34
coming up troble in paradise post the next part xx

lollymay
22-10-2005, 17:36
how do you come up with all these ideas they are brill

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:42
i know a bit of cael in the next part cant wait

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 19:04
Nothing to do with this story but thought you might wanna take a look. http://media.putfile.com/bullying26Video i made, just of random bulling and beatings in EE.lol

Only Time will Tell - part 29 (Thanks guys for the comments!)

Cael at home as he thought about Demi, Jason, Leo and himself. If Demi were to fall for this guy then where would that leave him. He’ll be frozen out form it all. Demi would eventually disappear and they’ll never see each other again. No girl wants to hang out with her best boy mate when she has her boyfriend. And no boyfriend would really like his girlfriend hanging out with her best mate that’s a boy. But that weren’t how it was when Demi was with Leo. Because Cael was best mates with Leo too. They’d all grown up together, got a special bond. But Cael didn’t know nothing about this guy, neither did Demi really. Jason and Cael seemed to dislike each other and Cael felt he was letting Leo down. That he wasn’t protecting and looking after Demi. They would loose all the friendship they had and he’d never get all those memories back again.

Demi was sat at home on the sofa. Mickey and Dawn were out on the stall and Keith was down the pub. Rosie walked into find her daughter sat alone.

“Alright love?…” Rosie smiled “What’s wrong sweetheart” she added but got no response. “Demi..?”

“It’s all such a mess mum..”

“What is darlin’..?”

“Everything… it weren’t to be like this.. None of it” Demi said softly as Rosie sighed.

“This about Leo?..” Rosie asked as Demi nodded. “Oh Dem’s… I’m sorry sweetheart but what’s done is done. You cant change it loveie” Rosie sighed as she stroked her daughters hair.

“That’s what he said..”

“What Leo?” Rosie asked a little confused,

“No… Cael”

“he’s a good lad is cael… like that Jason he's a good lad un'all…” Rosie smiled

“That’s the other problem.." Demi sighed turnign to her mother “I like em both… and I just feel guilty for Leo.. He’s dead because of me and I’m here living, I shouldn’t be going out with other people… we promised to never love no one else” Demi said as she stared into the walls around her.

*Dawn gets on the wrong side of the walford residents when she winds up Jane in the cafe!*

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 19:27
wicked carry on its great!

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 19:59
fab, can't wait for the next part :D

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 23:09
Only Time will Tell - part 30

Dawn stood at the back of the que in the café, she was sighing and huffing and puffing as she waited to be served. When Dawn finally reached the front she sighed.

“What can I get ya..” Jane smiled as Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Get me…couple of coffees and two bacon rolls!” Dawn snapped as Jane raised her eyebrows.

“Magic word…”

“Now..!” Dawn said trying her luck with Jane.

“aint seen you around before…. Bin her long” Jane asked deciding to give Dawn the benefit of the doubt.

“Look less talking more cooking”

“Excuse me…” Jane said raising an eyebrow.

“I could do it a lot quicker than you!”

“Yeah?” Jane asked with a smirk

“Yeah!” Dawn snapped as Jane nodded placing the breakfast in front to them.

“Your on! I’ll give ya ten minutes before you start moaning”

“On second thoughts it aint my scene”

“What aint… hard work!” Jane asked with a sarcastic pitied tone.

“No.. being a scrubber!” Dawn snapped with a grin as she headed off out the café with her things. She headed off over to the stall with a smile as she handed Mickey his breakfast.

“What’s put that smile on your face?” Mickey asked as Dawn smiled

“That silly cow in the café!” She replied as Mickey sighed.

“What Jane!”

“Aleesha could do it quicker than her!” dawn snapped with a little exaggeration. Mickey shook his head in shame as he rubbed his eyes.

“God.. First mum… then dad then the twins now you!”

“Aye?…”

“Well when they arrived. Mum caught Pauline copping an eye full of dad… then she caught the pair of em up in their room after dad knicked her daughter-in-laws new bed. Then the twins kicked fruit from her sons stall and now you go upsetting her nephews misses!”

“Looks like I should go introduce me self then…”

“Apologise more like Dawn!”

feelingyellow
22-10-2005, 23:22
lol, well funny! can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 23:42
hehe bring on the next part

lollymay
23-10-2005, 11:04
that video was well good

i cant wait for the next part

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 12:12
that video was well good what video?

lollymay
23-10-2005, 14:16
if you click on the link at the top of the page there is a video

xXxJessxXx
23-10-2005, 16:33
Only Time will Tell - part 31 - Glad your enjoying it. thanks for reading and the lovely replies! :cheer:

“Oh Demi… it aint your fault. He‘s gone sweetheart and you cant just hang about dwelling on the past and hoping things were different, you gotta move on”

“He even made me promise never to go out with Cael after I kissed him that time.”

“But he aint here no more Dem’s, surely he aint gonna mind.”

“But he said no matter what… and this is no matter what” Demi went on as Rosie put her arm round her.

“Boys are like stars, there are millions of them, but only one can make your
dreams come true!” Rosie smiled as she stroked her daughters hair. “As u got two after ya Dem’s, only one can make ya happy…. Only you can decide which one that‘ll be”

“But if only one can… then that was Leo… what hope ave I got now.”

“Leo’s gone love… Yeah he made ya happy, he cared for you and aleesha I see that now, but he never made ya dreams come true did he love…. You never dreamed to get pregnant.. To have a baby at your age… to have ya whole world turned upside down.” Rosie sympathised as Demi looked up at her.

“No… but I’d always dreamed to fall in love with a nice boy… that came true”

“I know love.. But things are different now. You gotta follow ya heart… you say Leo never wanted ya to go out with Cael… but do’ya think he’d rather you go out with his mate, your mate someone you’ve known for ages, someone he knows and trusts than some kid you’ve known five minutes and who he don’t know. Or do you love this Jason so much that you don’t need no more time to see, to find out its real… only you can decide Dem’s. don’t Think about what Leo wanted love, he’s gone, you’re here, its your future, you say he wanted what was best for you, what made you happy, so what ever your decision he’ll respect it.”

“If I were to see Cael though… I could loose him, if we rowed, split up. Things could never go back to how they were, there’d always be something stopping us being mates. If it was so bad we might never see ach other again.” Demi said worryingly as her mother comforted her.

“I told ya dem’s, you cant stop thinking about the what if’s… ya never know he could be the one, the one your with for ever. But you aint gonna no if ya don’t try… risk everything or gain nothing. You aint never gonna no darling. I mean they say Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever. so if Cael is ya mate then don’t hurt him,. he’ll always be there wont he.”

*Next Part - Demi's made a decison.... but will she change her mind at the last minute?*

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 17:23
great! more soon i hope

lollymay
23-10-2005, 18:54
great stuff

kirstienod
23-10-2005, 19:51
brillant! more soon please xx

feelingyellow
23-10-2005, 20:47
fab, can't wait for the next part!! :cheer:

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 15:43
brillant! more soon

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 16:11
well done!

xXxJessxXx
24-10-2005, 16:38
Only Time will Tell - part 32

Demi had arranged to met Jason in the square, she‘d almost made up her mind but she had to be sure.

“Alright Dem’s…” He smiled as he gave her a little hug.

“I dunno what to do Jay… I don’t wanna loose neither of ya” Demi sighed as they sat on the bench in the square.

“Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.” Jason said softy as Demi sighed. Maybe he was right… Cael was just a friend and she couldn’t go changing that because of mixed feelings they had for each other. She needed something that was true… and that seemed to be Jason. Demi had finally made up her mind but there was one thing she had to do…

“I gotta go… sorry Jay see ya later!” She said a little worried about what she was going to do but she ran off home and dialled up Cael’s number.

Demi stood with Cael outside her house as there seemed to be an awkward silence.

“So…Should I Smile Because You're My Friend Or Cry
Because That’s All We'll Ever Be?” Cael asked with a little smile to hold him self together but he was just so disappointed knowing he could loose her.

“It aint gonna work Ca…I like ya… really I do! But we’re mates, we always have been and I’m just scared of loosing ya and what we had” Demi sighed as Cael looked down to the ground.

“Y’know… If I never met ya, I wouldn't like ya. If I didn't like ya I wouldn't love ya. If I didn't love ya I wouldn't miss ya, but I did… I do… and I will.” Cael sighed as he went to turn away knowing that now he can only ever be her friend.

“I’m sorry” Demi said softly as Cael turned and gave a little half smile.

“Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you.
Some day you'll miss me like I missed you.
Some day you'll need me like I needed you.
Some day you'll love me… but I won't love you… cause if u don’t feel the same, if u go with him… I’ll need to move on..” Cael said softly as he looked at Demi who had tears in her eyes, “But I’ll always be here for ya…” he sighed and turned away leaving her to stand alone in the cold.

Demi sat on her bed as she thought about what had gone on. She thought to Leo and what he must be thinking, how he must be ashamed by her for what she’d done. She looked at the photo beside her bed upon her wall. There was one of her between Leo and Cael. Then one with Darren, Leo and Her as little tiny kids. One with the four of them and then just one with her and Leo. She smiled to her self as she looked at the one that was stood alone on her bed side table. It was Leo… she smiled as she picked it up and rubbed her thumb over his face, a tear fell from her eye as she whispered…

“A million words would not bring you back,
I know because I've tried.
Neither would a million tears,
I know… because I’ve cried.”

*Next part - Demi and Jason carry on as normal.... but can Demi convince herself she's completly over Cael when she sees him with someone else?*

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 16:42
brillant! more soon hopefully xx

lollymay
24-10-2005, 18:38
this gets better

Charmed
24-10-2005, 20:36
More!
I've watched your video,its great,very touching.

xXxJessxXx
24-10-2005, 22:18
Only Time will Tell - part 33

Demi was out with Jason in the square, they were now officially going out. Demi still couldn’t stop thinking about Cael though and how much she did really like him… she just didn’t want to ruin what they had. The teens were sat on the bench in each others arms as Demi saw Jason looking at a young girl pass. She hit him playfully.

“What…?” Jason said with a laugh not seeing what was wrong with it.

“You looking at her…” Demi said as Jason raised an eyebrow.

“So you go off stringing both me and Cael along, I dunno weather I’m coming or going yet I take one look at her and you go mental!” Jason said with a laugh not understanding the fuss. Demi knew maybe he was right.

“But her…!” Demi aid screwing up her nose.

“But Cael!” Jason said mimicking her, paying her at her own game.

“Look her though, wouldn’t have thought she wad your type… anyone’s type for that matter!” Demi snapped looking at the blonde who past. She had a short skirt on and a low cut top, her face was full of make up, Demi had to admit though she was quite pretty, maybe she was a little jealous.

“Don’t worry Dem’s… she aint as nice as you” Jason smiled as he kissed her on the cheek.

“C’mon, lets go back to mine and watch that film.” Demi smiled as she got up grabbing Jason’s hand as they headed off to number 27.

Demi and Jason walked into their house and into the living room to see Cael was there playing a video game with Darren. Demi was a little surprised to see him and felt a little uncomfortable. They caught each others eye and as Darren was going on about something Demi and Cael stared at each other before breaking away.

“Its alright, we can take it round to mine..” Jason smiled as he grabbed Demi’s hand, she nodded as Cael watched them with jealousy.

“Here ya are boys…” Came a voice from the hall, Demi and Jason turned to see the young blond girl form the street in the house. Demi watched as she walked into the living room and handed Darren and Cael a drink. Demi looked at Jason who was blatantly staring at her and she grew jealous.

“Err… who’s she.. What’s she doin’ here?” Demi snapped not caring if the girl heard her.

“She’s Terri!” The girl snapped giving Demi a glare.

“She’s with Cael aint she” Darren said like it was obvious. Cael looked at Demi before slipping his arm round Terri who sat beside him. Demi rolled her eyes with a sigh.

“Well if ya like that sorta thing..” Demi said as she looked at Terri. “Each to their own aye” Demi added as she spun round grabbing Jason’s arm.

“What did she just say” Terri snapped as she got up.

“Oh keep ya knickers on love…” Demi snapped trying to calm the girl down as Terri got up from the floor. Demi looked her up and down with a smirk. “If it aint too much of a challenge aye…” Demi snapped with a smirk as Terri grew mad.

“C’mon Jay..” Demi smiled as she turned for the stairs leading Jason up them, not wanting to go to his house to watch the film, she wanted to keep her eye on Cael and of course make his jealous by taking her boyfriend to her room.

*Dawn causes more arguments in the vic with the locals.*

Charmed
24-10-2005, 22:21
Great!

shannisrules
24-10-2005, 22:41
kool i can sense a fight between demi and terri

feelingyellow
24-10-2005, 22:46
fab! can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

lollymay
24-10-2005, 23:58
i cant wait for the next part. more soon.

kirstienod
25-10-2005, 18:10
brillant! more soon please xx

xXxJessxXx
25-10-2005, 19:29
Only Time will Tell - part 34

That evening Mickey and Dawn were heading off down the Vic for a quiet drink. They joined Jodie, Ashleigh, Martin and Sonia at a table as they begin to chatter away.

The whole time Dawn was scouting round the place for a decent fella. She spied a decent enough on at the bar and headed off to go talk to him leaving her brother and his friends to it.

“Alright…”She smiled with a wink as the bloke looked at her.

“Now that I seen you” He smiled as Dawn blushed. “Lee Roberts” He smiled as he held out his hand.

“Dawn Miller…” She smiled as Lee frowned.

“Miller…?” he said as she nodded, Lee shook his head. “Forget it!”

“Aye…”

“Your lot are more trouble that ya worth…” Lee snapped as dawn looked outraged. “I mean ya loud… leery… the lot of ya… both me sisters have a thing for ya good for nothing brother… my cousins fallen for ya knocked up teenage sister… god do I need to go on!” Lee smirked as Dawn shook her head in anger. Her hand came up as she flung it round his face.

Over the other side of the room Mickey had been alerted to his sisters antics but hearing the loud whack. He hung his head in shame as he sighed. Jodie jumped up yelling at her brother.

“Right c’mon… parties over guys!” Grant snapped as he pointed to the door.

“Your gonna regret that!” Lee grunted as Jodie appeared by his side to hold him off her

“Lee leave it…” She snapped as lee walked away and out the pub.

“Dawn… what’d ya have to go an do that for…” Mickey snapped gritting through his teeth, trying not to make a scene but Dawn had already done that for him.

“Oh don’t you start Mickey… Same again!” She smiled over the bar as Sam begun to pour her a drink. Mickey sighed leaving her too it as he joined his friend’s.

Dawn was sat up at the bar with her drink as she looked to her left. She saw the women from the café with a man, they were both looking at her.

“I dunno… did he not take to ya charm love” Jane said teasing her. “What a shame!” she added as dawn turned up her nose.

“Well at least I try… and don’t just settle for right loser’s!” Dawn snapped looking at Ian as Jane shook her head looking at Dawn in disgrace.

“Oui… who are you” Ian snapped as Dawn smiled getting off the bar stall.

“Dawn…!” She smiled waving her glass about. “Dawn miller!”

“Miller…?” Jane repeated with a smile to make sure. She suddenly realised why she had the outburst from her in the café.

“That explains everything” Ian added as their pair laughed. Dawn slammed her drink down on the bar.

“Oui what you trying to say!” Dawn snapped as Ian shook his head.

“Nothing…” Ian replied with a smug smile, Dawn gritted her teeth as Mickey came up behind her.

“Look c’mon you’ve had enough, lets go home” he snapped as he dragged his sister out the pub.

*Dawn Nurses a hang over*

kirstienod
25-10-2005, 21:06
Brillant! Well done, more soon please xx

feelingyellow
25-10-2005, 21:59
fab, can't wait for the next part :)

Charmed
25-10-2005, 22:32
I need more!

xXxJessxXx
25-10-2005, 22:46
Only Time will Tell - part 35

Dawn sat at the table with a glass of water with her head in her hands.

“What the hell have you lot done around here” she snapped looking at her mum, then at Keith, then Mickey then finally the twins. “I mean last night… two different people gave me a funny look when I said I was a miller. ‘Miller’ they sad as though it was something to be ashamed off.”

“Yeah well we had a bit of a rocky start didn’t we..” Keith said as he looked at Rosie.

“Yeah… we got a bit of a name for our self.. But things have been a bit better over the last year… people are starting to respect us so don’t ruin it Dawn!”

“Well what’s left to ruin. You lot did that ya self!”

“Yeah well we was just starting to get some respect round here. People really started to sympathise with us… after Demi had Aleesha, you twins seemed to calm down a bit then… and after Demi ran away and everything” Rosie sighed as Keith put his arm round her to comfort her as the memories came back to Rosie of the thought of loosing Demi.

“Oh that’s how it is is it…?” Dawn said looking at her family, “Your not quite making the right impression so you get Demi to drop a sprog…. Then get her to run away causing all sorts of grief!” Dawn laughed intending it to be a joke.

“Oui don’t you talk to us about grief Dawn!” Mickey snapped as Rosie begun to sob.

*Dawn recieves some devestating and tragic news... How will Mickey react... will he finally be able to forget the past and show his true emotions?*

Charmed
25-10-2005, 23:01
Good!

feelingyellow
25-10-2005, 23:04
excellent, can't wait for the next part!! :cheer: is dawn and mickey's dad gonna die?

xXxJessxXx
26-10-2005, 11:31
Only Time will Tell - part 36 (Thanks for the comments guys!) :cheer:

“Alright… thanks any way Paul, give my love to Dan and Katie wont ya” Dawn said as she hung up her mobile. Mickey walked in and perched beside a tearful Dawn.

“What was that about” Mickey asked as Dawn wiped a tear away form her eyes jumping up from the sofa.

“No nothing…” she sighed trying to put on a smile as Mickey frowned.

“Dawn…. You can tell me”

“Can I?” Dawn raised her eyebrows with a sarcastic smile knowing the answer was no, she knew how he’d reacted last time she brought it up.

“Yeah… course”

“Fine… then don’t have a go because you asked me remember!”

“Alright alright what is it”

“Its Dad…” Dawn begun and as soon as the words were out of her mouth Mickey sighed running a hand through his hair. But Dawn was prepared for his reaction.

“Dawn we’ve been through all this…”

“His dead Mickey…!” she snapped as tears filled her eyes. Mickey paused all srt of thought and action as he looked up at her quite concerned. He stared at her for a while trying to take it in and sense the reality and trueness of it all. A few tiny tears formed in his eye. After a few seconds his mind was clear again as he remeberd the past, he shook his head.

“Never mind aye…” He said getting up to his feet not wanting to show he was in any way disturbed by all of this. he went to walk out the room as a few tears fell down Dawns cheek’s.

“Just show some emotion Mickey for god sake!” Dawn yelled as Mickey spun round closing the door.

“Will ya keep ya voice down…” Mickey hissed as Dawn shook her head.

“I know you feel something Mickey, he’s ya dad and he’s just died. Don’t you care…” Dawn asked feeling betrayed by her brother and she felt sickened that he wasn’t bothered.

“I’m sorry Dawn but I don’t…. and why should I, my dad aint dead… he’s upstairs alive and well, fit and healthy. This Terry guy…” Mickey begun as Dawn interrupted

“Ya dad Mickey..”

“Alright alright… he weren’t never there for us like Keith is, like dad is because that’s what he is Dawn. Now you can sit and cry.. Mope about what ever… but just don’t expect me to do the same” Mickey said softly trying not to hurt her feelings, he turned again to walk out but Dawn dropped another bomb shell.

“I’m gonna tell mum”

“Dawn you cant… It’ll break her heart”

“Exactly she has a right to know… maybe then someone can feel the same as me”

“What!… No I don’t mean it’ll break her heart that he’s dead! I mean it’ll break her heart to know you’ve gone to see him” Mickey snapped correcting her “She don’t care abut him no more Dawn. She aint seen him for over 18 years, she aint spoke about him for years and years and years, never anything nice neither!” Mickey said as Dawn stood listening. “Just leave it Dawn!”

feelingyellow
26-10-2005, 16:34
awww, poor dawn! please post more soon :)

kirstienod
26-10-2005, 21:05
Brillant! well done! more soon please xx

xXxJessxXx
27-10-2005, 00:12
Only Time will Tell - part 37 (Thanks for reading and for the lovely comments!) :cheer: :thumbsup:

Dawn stumbled into the vic with a sigh as she walked up to the bar leaning on it with another sigh.

“Vodka and lemonade please Sam!” She sighed as Sam nodded and headed off round the bar. Dawn sifted through her purse as she turned to her left.

“What you looking at!” She snapped as Dennis smiled with a grin.

“Well I was gonna offer to get you that drink but if that’s how you wanna play it!” Dennis said as he took a sip from his own drink.

“£3.20 please Dawn!”

“Oh he’s buying!” Dawn smiled as she turned to Dennis. He paused and looked at the girls.

“Bit forward aint ya?”

“Yeah well sometimes you gotta be in life to get what you want.”

“£3.20 please Dennis… because remember this aint your pub no more… no more free booze!”

“Yeah alright Sam so your and ya family keep telling me.” Dennis said as he digged deep in his pocket and produced a note. “And don’t keep the change!” Dennis said with a grin as Sam sighed and took the money.

“So what brings you in here then?” Dennis asked as dawn sipped her drink.

“Just fancied a quiet drink. Does no one come in a pub no more unless they have problems?”

“I was just wondering…”

“So what about you then?” Dawn asked as she moved her stall closer to his “What are your problems?”

“Me?… I don’t have any!” Dennis smiled as he downed the rest of his drink and slammed it on the bar. “Same again please Sam.” Dawn watched as Sam poured Dennis another straight vodka. She watched as once again he downed it. She was taken back by him confidence and attitude he seemed to have on life.

“You know I suppose I have come in here for a reason actually.”

“Yeah?” Dennis asked turning to her with a smile.

“Just found out my dad died…” Dawn said softly as she hung her head.

“Oh… well erm im sorry to hear that!” Dennis muttered trying not to let too many memories of his own dad come flooding back to him.

“Don’t be… no one else seems to be” Dawn smiled through her teary eyes as she shrugged it off.

“Cant say I haven’t heard that before!”

“Aye?” Dawn frowned looking at Dennis wondering what he meant.

“Look.. Do you wanna get out of here go someone else a bit quieter.”

“Like where?”

“I dunno… The bookies… hadn’t really though about it but I suppose I own the flat above there as well don’t I?” Dennis said with a smile and Dawn smiled back at him. Dennis grinned as Dawn gave a giggle before the pair headed off back to the flat with a bottle of wine and smiles on their faces.

shannisrules
27-10-2005, 00:42
ooo this sounds like something will happen between them!

kirstienod
27-10-2005, 15:31
Brillant! Well done. More soon please xx

lollymay
27-10-2005, 17:58
great stuff more soon please

xXxJessxXx
27-10-2005, 18:58
Only Time will Tell - part 38

Demi sat in the square with the breeze and the night sky around her with the stars twinkling brightly. Suddenly she turned as she felt a figure close behind her…..

“Cael?” Demi said raising her eye brows squinting to make sure it was him.

“You might not wanna hear this dem’s but I gotta say it” He paused as she listened, Cael took I deep breath, I just cant let you go on like this no more, I gotta tell you how I feel”

‘I aint took the chance to
Tell you what I want
Girl its been too long
And I can't go on
Can't be acting like I don’t care’

“Cael I know how you feel”

“No dem’s. I don’t think you do, its eaten my up inside I cant take this no more!”

‘Cause I rolled with you
I grew up with you’

“I just cant watch you and Jason be together, I cant just be your mate Demi”

“Then don’t be if that’s how ya feel”

“No! I wanna be more than ya mate Demi’s, you mean the world to me”

“Cael please…”

‘I would give up my life
There’s nothing that I won't do

Seeing you with other guys tears me up inside
Girl I’ve watched you
Get hurt too many times ‘
“I love you… I don’t wanna see you get hurt”

“Then don’t!… A girl needs a mate besides a brother and boyfriend. Jimmy’s disappeared, Leo’s gone, your all I have left”

“Settle for me then, second best”

“That’s not what I mean”

“No? Just that you don’t want me in your life, face it you’ve grown up, you don’t need me no more. I cant stand round living like this feeling like this, I’m just getting in ya way you don’t need me no more dem’s, so I’ll go, leave, be out of your life for good! Because I cant take it no more, things aint gonna get better Dems.”

“What Cael no! I need you!”

“I’ll never stop loving you demi,”

‘My love don’t stop
It just don’t stop
it goes on and on’

Cael looked at Demi who was speechless and in tears, Cael looked to the floor as he turned to walk away, he looked back into demi’s eyes but before his tears feel he turned away and left.

*Lyrics from Craig David - my love dont stop* :heart:
*Dennis reveals why his marriage is on the rocks!*

feelingyellow
27-10-2005, 19:21
fab :cheer: next part soon please :D

lollymay
27-10-2005, 23:57
great stuff

xXxJessxXx
28-10-2005, 13:58
Only Time will Tell - part 39

“Not bad is it?” Dennis smiled looking round the flat. He’d completely forgotten that Andy had owned this flat and to his surprised it was a pretty nice lay out, clean and tidy with a fresh smell of paint to it.

“What is all this Dennis… inviting me up to your flat!” Dawn asked as Dennis poured out to drinks “What will the neighbours say… bet theres a few curtains twitching!” Dawn smiled as Dennis turned to her.

“I think I can handle the wagging tongues of Dot Branning and Pauline Fowler!”

“I though you were married any way!”

“So did I!” Dennis said as raising his eyebrows a little as he sighed.

“Aye!”

“Nothing don’t listen to me im being weird” Dennis sighed as he took a seat on the sofa.

“No c’mon tell me!…” Dawn started as she perched beside Dennis. “You cant say that and not say nothing…as something happened between you and Sharon?”

“Just leave it Dawn.” Dennis replied calmly not wanting to bring it up.

“C’mon! I wanna know” Dawn smiled as she looked at him but he grew impatient.

“I said leave it!” Dennis snapped as he turned to her and she shivered in her spot.

“Fine!… I was only being friendly… trying to help!” she snapped getting up not appreciating any man talking to her like that. Even if he was good looking.

“Dawn!… look stay… im sorry” Dennis sighed as Dawn stopped and sat back down. “Its about Sharon and grant!”

“Grant!” Dawn said in shock as Dennis nodded.

“They were married way back… only she had an affair with Phil!”

“Phil!” Dawn said again in shock as Dennis sighed with a smile.

“You gonna let me tell this story or what!”

“Sorry!” Dawn replied with a smile “But Phil and grant! Girls got some issues!” dawn said shaking her head with a smile.

“yeah tell me about it! Anyway… she was up the duff and got rid. Now she cant have kids. Its like there’s always that between us. She’s always wanted them and I have to admit I couldn’t see life without them. Id never even met him and he would always have a hold on her… on us! He beat me up when he arrived sort of knocked me for six. And anyways, they, you know, all over again”

“She…” Dawn said raising her eye brows and turning up her nose insinuating that they had slept together.

“No! No not that. God I would have killed him! Alright maybe not killed him but I would have given him a couple of glares!” Dennis said with a smile realising the weakness he was now feeling towards grant.

“This aint right… how could she do that too ya!”

“I know!”

“I cant believe ya so clam this aint like you at all!”

“Calm? Something I am not I’ll tell ya that! But what can I do. I mean all my life ive been pushed aside. Why should I think it’ll be any different now, with Sharon.” Dennis sighed as thoughts came back to him about the past.

“You know you’ve surprised me tonight… come across really soft and sensitive like you do actually have a heart!”

“Cheers!” Dennis said sarcastically learning that Dawn and probably everyone else had just thought he was some evil thug with no heart.

“No I don’t mean it like that… but you always seem to put on a front… hide ya feelings, shy away form the truth, front it out with ya fists, your like the heartthrob of the east end! Passionate, the love em and leave em sort of guy!”

“You know me so well!” Dennis smiled as he looked into Dawns eyes as he took a sip from his wine glass.

“Do I?” Dawn replied with a little grin.

*Cael confindes in Darren... an upest Demi realises what her heart really feels.... but is she too late*

Potato1992
28-10-2005, 16:15
funky

lollymay
28-10-2005, 18:21
this gets better

shannisrules
28-10-2005, 18:38
cool! do the next part soon

feelingyellow
28-10-2005, 21:41
fab, next part soon please :)

xXxJessxXx
28-10-2005, 22:49
Only Time will Tell - part 40

It was getting later and later and Darren had just left Peters. He was making his way home when he came across Cael sat in the middle of the square.

“Cael?” Darren frowned as he raised his eyebrows “What you doing out here” Darren added as he sat beside him.

“Its happening aint it… we’re drifting apart. I mean I knew we’d grow up, move on a little have other people In out lives but I never thought we’d just drift apart. You & Demi’ll always have each other, your brother and sister… twins. But Jimmy’s gone, Leo’s dead and me… well I’m making things worse, I’m ruining it all just because my feelings for her.”

“You’re her mate though, you’re my mate, she still needs you Ca”

“She don’t, not no more, she’s made that clear. And I cant do this no more… settle for second best, watch her with him, its too many memories now Daz, and they aint all good neither. Bout time I sorted my self out, I need to move on, forget about the past I mean I cant never forget you, jimmy, demi or Leo, but I gotta face it now that that’s all those days were, that’s all we were, in the past. I gotta look to the future now mate, I gotta get out.”

“What! Where?”

“Dunno, but I gotta get away, its eating away at me, I’ve ruined this all, its all my fault. If I go maybe yous lot and get ya life’s back on track. Just need to forget about me now daz. I’m just a waster!” with that and no other words he got up and disappeared into the night before Darren could stop him.

Demi lay in her room with the thoughts going round her brain. The old days were so much fun, just the five of them, her and the boys. Mates for life, that’s what they had always thought any way, but it was all falling to pieces now. She was with Jason, did she really even love him or was it that she needed someone to replace Leo. How could she be so heatless, no one could replace Leo she shouldn’t have even been trying. She took it all out on Cael and now he was leaving. But she need him, she really needed him! She couldn’t stop thinking bout Leo, he was gone. Gone. She was all alone. Her only love had gone and she couldn’t believe the way it had turned out, it weren’t supposed to be this way, but was suppose to bring them together, he weren’t supposed to die! That’s why she couldn’t loose another person to whom she was so close. She had to face her true feelings. She had to tell him! She looked at the clock. ‘12:43’ what ever she needed to tell him would have to wait till the morning…. Or would it be to late. Would Cael have already left by then! For good!

*Dennis and Dawn grow even closer...*

lollymay
28-10-2005, 22:56
wow

Charmed
29-10-2005, 20:35
Please do more soon!

feelingyellow
30-10-2005, 11:01
awww, wow - fab! more soon!! :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
30-10-2005, 11:25
Only Time will Tell - part 41

45 minutes had passed and Dawn and Dennis were begging too feel the effects of the alcohol. They were both sat back relaxed on the sofa with their glasses in their hands.

“You know even though we’re different we’re in fact very much the same…” Dawn said with a smile as Dennis tried to work that one out without the alcohol taking over his mind.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah! I mean both of our dads walked out on us, we’re indendant, both sort of our own person….”

“Yeah, only your mum never used to use you as a punch bag did she? She never just let you fend for ya self. You aint screwed up up here and you never tried it on with Mickey… or worst still with Darren!”

“Errr that’s sick!” Dawn said turning her nose up in disgust.

“Yeah well welcome to my world!”

“Oh look im sorry that came out wrong”

“Yeah well im used to it.”

“I’ve really enjoyed to night ya know”

“Me too”

“No I mean really enjoyed it. I mean I aint chatted and laughed this much in ages. Its what I really needed. You know what with the family ive got and the im having right now.”

“That bad are they?” Dennis smiled as Dawn shook her head.

“Not really I suppose. Well Keith’s a bit of a minger! Not the sort of step dad I’d hoped for but the twins seem to love him, Mickey’s taken a shine to him and well mum loves him so I suppose that’s all that really counts. Even if he is the yeti with a birds nest on his head!” Dawn smiled as Dennis chuckled “No… they’re great really all of em!”

“Amazin aint it. How people turn out different from what you’d expect!”

“Yep.”

“You know, after everything that was said about you and the boob job and your family I thought you’d be some little tart who is in love with her self and really kind of snooty and bitchy. (something else)??

“Thanks!” Sarcasm

“But your really down to earth… sexy, different, funny, respectable” Almost ignoring dawns reaction to the previous part.

“I though you were some thug who’d charm all the ladies, put up fights knock fellas teeth out. But your sweet funny, charming, outgoing, sensitive!”

They leaned closer, and closer and before they knew it they were in a passionate kiss.

*Dawn wakes up in a strange place... Is Demi really too late*

feelingyellow
30-10-2005, 11:51
awww, that's so sweet! more soon! :cheer:

lollymay
30-10-2005, 18:12
omg - dennis and dawn they would make a good couple i think

kirstienod
31-10-2005, 13:22
thats brillant! well done more soon please xx

Katie_R
03-11-2005, 00:30
More soon please xxx

shannisrules
04-11-2005, 18:06
cool more soon i hope xx

kirstienod
04-11-2005, 18:10
More soon i cant wait

Charmed
05-11-2005, 11:54
More soon

xXxJessxXx
05-11-2005, 15:23
Havnt posted any for almost a week. Mainly because i actually havnt written the next bit yet. Ive written bits after that but not the next one! lol. Ive been busy too so i will try and write the next part today or tomorrow and get it posted so i can carry on with the rest! lol.

Thanks for the comments and glad your enjoying it! :thumbsup: :D

feelingyellow
05-11-2005, 15:28
yay! i wondered what was happening there - i've missed the script so much! good that the next part is coming soon, can't wait for it! :D

shannisrules
05-11-2005, 15:31
ive not been on these boards for a week either missing your script post it soon!

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 14:16
opps ignore this ! lol

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 14:18
Part 42 (sorry if its a biut long!) lol

Dawn woke up lazily as she brought her hand to her head. She had a splitting head ache. How much did she drink last night? She sat up as she looked around her. Where was she? She turned to her side and it was empty. She closed her eyes again as the pain worsened. She got up and quickly put her clothes back on. She wondered out the bedroom and spotted Dennis sat on the sofa. He was sat staring into space, she didn’t know what to say for a while as she remembered everything from last night.

“Morning…” she whispered softly not knowing whether it was the right thing to say.

“You gotta go Dawn” Dennis said still not moving to even look at her “I’m with Sharon!” he added still not moving “I’m married!”

“Aint what you said last night!”

“Yeah well I said a lot of things… we both did” Dennis replied still not moving to look up at Dawn, instead he was in a stare.

“Truth is I meant mine!” Dawn said back feeling quite offended.

“Yeah well…”

“She cheated on you Dennis!” Dawn said as she walked nearer to him “With Grant Mitchell” she added as she took a seat beside Dennis on the sofa.

“yeah well… im over it now!”

“No your not!” Dawn snapped back not believing Dennis‘s state of mind. “He’s broken you Dennis, you hate him and he’s been seeing your wife!”

“Stop it just stop it!” Dennis said yelling as he jumped up from the sofa and dawn flinched. Dennis ran his hand through his hair as he walked over to the window.

“So you really are the love them and leave them type of guy then”…. Dawn asked as she got no reply. Dennis continued to stare out the window with his back to her. “Things wont change, once a cheat always a cheat. And since both of you have cheated then its twice as bad aint it!”

“You think I don’t know that!”

“You don’t need her Denis, she’s a stuck up little bitch!”

“That’s my wife your talking about you’d better what your mouth!” Dennis snapped spinning round to face her.

“Or what!” Dawn snapped getting up form the sofa. “You gonna hit me! Go on then because I reckon Sharon would love that! And then there’s Mickey, Keith, probably even Darren and the rest of walford. Remember you aint got many mates left Dennis… I suggest you hang on to the ones that care for ya!” Dawn said referring to her self.

“Mates don’t sleep with married mates!”

“Yep, and wives don’t sleep with the local thug, but she did!” Dawn snapped again trying to convince Dennis that Sharon wasn’t worth it.

“What do you want from me” Dennis said softly a little confused.

“The same thing you do” Dawn said also with a soft tone to her voice. With no answer or acknowledgement she got up again. “I’ll go, but only because I care”

Demi woke up slowly as she snuggled under the covers and turned over. She glanced at her clock and sat up with a start. 10:37am. She swung her legs round and jumped out of bed. She ran to her cupboard and picked out a top, a pair of jeans and a jacket and chucked them on the bed as she started to get ready. Once dressed Demi ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where her dad was feeding Aleesha and Mickey was reading the paper.

“Is Dawn still not up yet?” Mickey asked as Demi ignored his shoving a piece of toast in her mouth “She said she’d help me on the stall”

“She aint there” Demi replied a little later as she begun to wipe down Aleesha’s mouth. “Don’t look like her beds bin slept in neither” Demi added as she lifted her daughter form the highchair. Mickey and Keith swapped looks.

“Well ive been up since 7 sorting out the stall. Didn’t see her about”

“Where you off love?” Keith asked as Demi hurriedly put leash’s coat round her and sat her in the buggy.

“Oh erm I’d though id take her for a walk.” Demi said with a smile as she turned to push the buggy out the back door. “Wont be long”

Demi left with Aleesha as she hurried through the square.

“Demi?” Came a voice from her side. Demi turned to see Darren beside her almost running to keep up with her. “Where ya going” he repeated as demi stopped.

“I’m going to find Cael”

“What! Dems you cant be serious”

“What! Darren just get out of my way!”

“Demi listen to me!”

“Darren move!”

“He’s gone Demi!” Darren yelled to get her attention. “Cael’s gone, ya too late!” Darren said with a sigh as Demi stood shocked as a tear feel form her eye.

*Demi decides whether to follow her heart and Dennis finds out wheth his marrage is really over*

feelingyellow
06-11-2005, 14:19
awww, poor Demi! this is fab, please do more!!

lollymay
06-11-2005, 17:53
yey this is good and its back

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 18:37
Part 43

“You know you do this every time Dennis!” Sharon yelled as she came out from the back with Dennis hot on her heels. “Cant bare to be the one who’s left out so you go and top it with a situation all of ya own! It was the same with Zoë”

“Didn’t put you down as the jealous type Sharon!” Dennis said trying not too sound bothered but clearly he was.

“Difference is I loved you! I still love you! But its all just one big game to you isn’t it!” She snapped at him full of tears. There was now a large audience gathering to watch.

“Sharon” Dennis sighed as he reached out to her realising how hurt she was. He felt a huge amount of guilt.

“Don’t touch me Dennis!” she snapped again as she snatched back her arm and ran off in tears leaving Dennis with everyone looking at him.

“Oh dear… happy families eh!” Dennis turned round to see grant smirking at him. Dennis felt like lifting his fist and flinging it round his face. After all grant was the one who started it all. Dennis sighed as he went up to follow Sharon but as he did he felt a hand on his arm. He looked at it then up at the face. It was Dawn.

“Look I think its best that nothing happens between us Dawn… I mean you’re a nice girl…”

“Gee thanks! Very imaginative!”

“I didn’t mean it like that. Im not very good with words but you know what I mean!” Dennis said letting her down gently. Dawn smiled and nodded.

“Yeah your married” She managed a smile as she loosened the grip on his arm and he returned the smile before heading up after Sharon.

“What’d you mean gone?”

“He’s gone Dem’s!” Darren replied as Demi looked on heart stricken. “I dunno where he didn’t say… don’t even think he knew himself”

“You mean you saw him… you spoke to him?”

“Last night… he was a mess Dems. He was saying how he had to get away, any where he just had to go. He was hung up because you give him the cold shoulder. Said you didn’t need him no more, that you didn’t love him like he loved you”

“But I do!” Demi sighed as tears filled her eyes. “I just said that… didn’t know what I meant, I need to tell him Darren, I cant just let him go. Last night I realised that I’ve already lost one person in my life, I cant loose another, I need to find him Darren. I need to tell him how I feel!”

“I dunno where he is Dem’s. I honestly don’t. But you aint the only one who’s lost someone Demi! I’ve lost three of my best mates. My only mates. Leo’s gone, Jonny’s disappeared and now Caels gone too. Its all because of you… you’ve drove em all away Dem’s. Its all your fault. You only care about ya self. They’ve gone and I’m left here all alone. You think im supposed to be grateful for that! Supposed to give you loadsa sympathy? You’ve taken away just about every memory I ever had with any of em. Bout time you realised that your actions don’t just affect you, because im hurting just as much. So I aint gonna help ya Dem’s. Because if ya find him you’ll only drive him away again. Its what you do best!” Darren sighed softly as he turned to walk away. Demi had tears in her eyes not believing her own brother could say those things to her.

Demi wiped her eye as she watched him go. She wondered if the saying was true. ‘If you love someone let them go’. Maybe Darren was right. Cael was better with out her. But she’d seen what she’d done to Darren. He was right it was because of her they’d all gone. She’d drove them all away herself. She had to get him back, if not for her but for him.

*Can Demi find Cae- Will Sharon take Dennis back!*

feelingyellow
06-11-2005, 18:48
awwww excellent! more soon please :cheer:

kirstienod
06-11-2005, 20:14
Its brill, more soon please

Charmed
07-11-2005, 22:19
More!This is great

kirstienod
08-11-2005, 10:07
More soon! Its great

lollymay
08-11-2005, 17:53
yey more soon

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 18:59
This rules! you havent done some for ages! more soon please!

shannisrules
11-11-2005, 20:20
hi this is greta carry on!

Charmed
12-11-2005, 21:56
Can't wait for more!

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 20:11
more soon please

feelingyellow
05-12-2005, 23:58
you haven't done this in ages - please do some more soon as i really miss it!

kirstienod
06-12-2005, 17:33
yeh we miss it - its brill post more soon pleaseeee

kirstienod
09-12-2005, 08:07
your a brillant writer please post more soon!

kirstienod
18-12-2005, 19:53
more soon please!

kirstienod
20-12-2005, 23:00
please carry on!

kirstienod
30-12-2005, 13:31
you havent done some for ages! please do more soon

Charmed
01-01-2006, 23:22
Yeah do more

kirstienod
02-01-2006, 12:11
please do more soon!

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:36
post more soon! i cant wait!

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:41
this is a fab script, though i doubt she'll post soon kirstie - she's 16 so i think she'll be revising for her g.c.s.e's - we might see it again in july lol! if you are there jess ... get posting lol!

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:44
lol i cant help it though im stuck with super glue to these scripts arrrghhh :lol: its not my fault i have a mental problem! :p :searchme: :rotfl:

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:49
lol i cant help it though im stuck with super glue to these scripts arrrghhh :lol: its not my fault i have a mental problem! :p :searchme: :rotfl:

have you taken your pills today hunni? :p

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:51
not sure better go and check *runs off to check* .... 10 minutes later.... nope must of ran out :p

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:53
not sure better go and check *runs off to check* .... 10 minutes later.... nope must of ran out :p

lol, you - doctors - now lol :p

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:55
*trots off to doctors, looks at closed sign and says:* hummmm must be closed :rotfl:

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:56
*trots off to doctors, looks at closed sign and says:* hummmm must be closed :rotfl:

uh-oh lol - and kirstie i think we better stop lol as it's a script thread not a crazy thread and i might get another warning for going off topic!

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:57
ok lol back on topic now :p

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 08:36
please post more - i really miss it!

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 19:01
please post more - i really miss it!

me too!

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 19:02