PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disappointed with the car crash

tammyy2j
04-10-2005, 11:16
Was anyone else disappointed with the car crash and the aftermath so far.

We have Andy and Robert feuding again this time leading to Max King's death. Debbie should have realised what Robert was like she was with Andy and he told her but she thought he loved her and wanted her. Then after finding out he was using her she does nothing, i was really hoping she would go and tell Cain and Robert would get a bashing but no. Then the car crash which Andy didn't get hurt much and wasn't unconscious and was able to get out but Max wasn't yet Robert tried to help Andy. Then the explosion and the bribe money isn't burned. I think it would have been better to end Andy and Robert feud with Debbie, Jack or Victoria dying instead of Max preferably Debbie. Then Jack tells Robert leg it and Andy will cover for him and now get all the flack from the Kings. Then we come to the police telling Tom who was upset and showed emotions whereas piece of wood Jimmy didn't do anything surely he would have let Matt and Carl know there brother was dead.

We all seemed to know it was Max that was going to die before it was shown but Emmerdale should have filmed a couple of endings. I think Emmerdale should have tried the King Lear story with the Kings but instead have killed Max and kept boring Jimmy, Matthew and Carl (i'm lost without Chas).

I for one am disappointed with car crash story it had the potential to be a huge but instead wasn't.

chance
04-10-2005, 12:49
they could have made it even better,yes but it was still brillaint! :cheer:

Luna
04-10-2005, 12:53
they could have made yesterdays episode ten times better and the crash wasnt as spectacular as i thought it would have been

Trinity
04-10-2005, 13:15
Andys 'paint' job was so obvious too. Blood doesn't dry bright scarlet!

Keating's babe
04-10-2005, 13:17
I thought the episode was good - but agree about Debbie and Jimmy. Debbie surely would have said to Cain about Robert using her. Now Robert has gone and we won't see him getting his comeuppance.

I think it would have been better if Robert got killed in the car crash. It would have led people to believe that Andy had something to do with it as he has not made a secret of his hatred for Robert.

Luna
04-10-2005, 14:21
Andys 'paint' job was so obvious too. Blood doesn't dry bright scarlet!
yeah i noticed that too

Chris_2k11
04-10-2005, 14:22
Andys 'paint' job was so obvious too. Blood doesn't dry bright scarlet!lol! :D

Tamzi
04-10-2005, 20:22
i thought it was very good episode. Some of it wasn't brilliant, but this is emmerdale it will always have to try and beat Eastenders and corrie (though sometimes it is better). Tom and Jimmy did let Matt and Carl know, just the next day. Firstly I think they had to come to terms with it. I think it would have been better if Rob had died, Max was a little bit predictable once you knew he was in the car. Could have been better, but it was better than other storylines
xxx

Jemma
04-10-2005, 20:36
I think it was really good, but I was expecting the actual crash to be a bit more dramatic - like the cars actually hitting each other.

xCharliex
04-10-2005, 21:37
I thought it was good considering it was the 2nd explosion in a matter of 2 weeks! Remeber their budget isnt as big as some shows!