PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is a kissing nightmare

Debs
03-10-2005, 10:35
'Hollyoaks' babe Gemma Atkinson claims kissing co-star Marcus Patric is a nightmare – because he loves eating spicy foods.

The sexy actress, who plays Lisa Hunter in the hit soap, admits she sometimes dreads locking lips with the hunky actor, who stars as her on-screen boyfriend Ben Davies, because he has bad breath from his diet.

She revealed: "He likes spicy foods so if he’s eaten loads it’s not very pleasant."

Gemma, who is currently filming a new late version of the popular Channel 4 show, 'Hollyoaks: Later', claims she gets her revenge on Marcus by eating loads of garlic before they are due to smooch.

Gabby
03-10-2005, 11:20
Lol i hope she hates it, would you moan if you got to kiss him!!!!???? I know i wouldnt:D

Angeltigger
03-10-2005, 11:52
No i wouldn't but it must not be nice if he has smelly breath.. of curry

Gabby
03-10-2005, 11:57
Lol true.. but couldnt you just give him a chewing gum and not tell loads of people. I probably just get more :angry: beacuse i cant stand Lisa!!!

di marco
03-10-2005, 15:56
she should stop complaining, i wouldnt mind kissing marcus as my job lol! :D

Angeltigger
03-10-2005, 15:59
Yeah but what she trying to say is he eating Curries and than he is not chewing some gum... you would not like it if your bf/husbands eat something smelly everytime they kiss/snog you...

but you don't like it as she is maoning about it

di marco
03-10-2005, 16:02
Yeah but what she trying to say is he eating Curries and than he is not chewing some gum... you would not like it if your bf/husbands eat something smelly everytime they kiss/snog you...

but you don't like it as she is maoning about it

yeh it may not be that nice but i still wouldnt complain about it if i did that for a living!

Angeltigger
03-10-2005, 16:06
Are you sure? Every 5 seconds kiss someone with bad breath... and What about if he was not as sexy as every.. also you mgith not be saying she complaining if it was someone that you never liked..

Also i am not saying Marcus is not sexy
i was just putting my point across

Debs
03-10-2005, 17:44
hmmm i wouldnt want to snog someone with stinky breath a lot! but i wouldnt complain if his breath was nice

Katy
03-10-2005, 17:46
i wouldnt complain if i was kissing marcus

Chris_2k11
03-10-2005, 17:48
She's always moaning that Lisa! On and off-screen!!

Katy
03-10-2005, 17:52
lol. I was thinking that, some peopla are never happy.

di marco
03-10-2005, 20:50
Are you sure? Every 5 seconds kiss someone with bad breath... and What about if he was not as sexy as every.. also you mgith not be saying she complaining if it was someone that you never liked..

Also i am not saying Marcus is not sexy
i was just putting my point across

well having breath like that cos of food is, imo, a lot better than just having that really horrible bad breath naturally lol! and also i dont know why she has to go round telling people about it