PDA

View Full Version : The Lost One

*Roxy*
01-10-2005, 20:10
basical continuing from my other scripted wiht the moon family but i've decied to move it on alot because it was starting to repeat it's self.

Christina sat in the living room on her own he house was quite...it was quite most of the time now, nana was out alot so were Jake and Alfie, dad had gone and left her forever and so had her sister. a tear ran down Christina cheek.she missed her dad so much but Johnny had nearly killed her dad and Jake.she was there she'd followed them and saw how close her dad was to death.Johnny had caucht her afterwards and told her to keep her mouth shut if she didn't want trouble.

she'd done as she was told, although she wanted to break his nose everytime she saw him in the square, but it wouldn't bring her dad back she didn't even know where he was he never rang she didn't even know if he was still alive after the time she saw him in the woods.Lindsey had left with her boyfriend and moved up Wales, so Christina didn't have her anymore.

Jake was always with Chrissie, she hated Chrissie and Chrissie hated her...but then again she had seen what Chrissie did to den..Chrissie just didn't know it, she had it on film Christina had ben upstairs muccking about with the camera trying to do a school project and she caucht the whole thing on film. only problem is that when ever she told Jake Chrissie was no good Jake just shouted at her. she hated life right now she really did.

Christina got up there was no point staying here the ghosts of dad kept creeping into her mind, she missed him so so much he always made things better for her. she got up put on a jena jaket and went to go see Alfie.

Christina:hiya
Alfie: you alright darlin?
Christina: yeah you?
Alfie: i'm a bit busy right now Chris uh.. can you come talk to me later maybe
Christina: yeah sure

Christina walked off she was always told 'go away for now' 'later' she walked to the park and layed down on the grass the sun shone andit was a warm day.she loved it when it was like this sunny and happy to bad she wasn't like that recently. suddenly a shadow came over her Christina sat up with a start... it was Jake

Jake: you with me, now
Christina: A PLEASE WOULD BE NICE!
she screamed and her uncles coldness towards her

Jake: don't start Christina just shut it, and come with me
Christina what do i have to do?
Jake: you have to help Chrissie in the bar
Christina: oh get lost the day i help her pigs will fly
Jake: Chris pack this up, you being a pain and quite frankly i don't want you around me at all recntly.
Christina:I HATE YOU! JUST CAUSE MY DAD ISN'T HERE YOU THINK YOU CAN YELL YOUR HEAD OFF AT ME!

Christina was shaking now.

Jake: suit your self Chris, your a brat i i wish i didn't have to put up with you but i do because i promised you dad!

Jake stopped he shouldn't of said that, he didn't really mean it. he reached out to hug her .Christina just pusheed him way and slapped him.

Christina:I'LL PACK MY STUFF THEN OR BETTEER STILL I'LL DROP DEAD!

Jake just walked away and leftChristina to cool off, but Christina just burst into tears and fel to the ground she just wanted to cry she wanted a hug she hadn't had one in so long she wanted lindsey,she wanted someone to listen to her but most of all she wanted her dad,

*Roxy*
03-10-2005, 17:34
please comment :(

xStephaniex
03-10-2005, 18:39
wow hunni , its brilliant - well done keep it up , loving it x x x x

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 19:29
Awwww, poor Christina, its really good post more soon please :)

Tamzi
03-10-2005, 21:52
Poor Christina, Jake and Alfie are being mean. Loved this script before. More please
xxx

*Roxy*
04-10-2005, 18:42
Part 2

Christina sat on the grass and cried for a few minutes, she hated Jake so much, she never used to but but now she did, she remebrd how when her and lidsey first turned up that Jake told Danny to let them stay and not to miss out in any more of their lifes. but that was a long time ago.
Christina got up and made her way back to the house.
She was Stacey and when to have a quick chat

Stacey: what's wrong? you look like you've been cryin
Christina:yeah well you know
Stacey: Jake being a plonker again?
Christina: yep he wants me to help Chrissie
Stacye: i'd of told him where to stick it
Christina: i did and it caused a massive agument he called me a brat
Stacey: HE WHAT!? atuiped idiot you should have knocked him one
Christina: yep i did that aswell
Stacey: we're too alike ya know
Christina: yeah
Stacey: you heard from your dad yet?
Christina: nope i dont' even know if he's still alive
Stacey: i'm sorry
Christina what you saying sorry for?
Stacey: well, i dunno it's just the polite thing to do
Christina; since when have you been polite?
Stacey: shut it

They both laughed it's strange Stacey and Christina had become really good friends recently they were on good terms before that though.
Suddenly Rosie came over and gave Christina a parcel

Rosie: it's for you someone put the wrong address on it
Christina: cheers Rosie
Rosie: you alright you look a bit upset
Christina: i'll be fine Jake's just....
Rosie: oh i know sweetheart but don't worry you'll have Chrissie and an auntie soon

Christina's face went into a frown, rosie suddenly seeing the look on Christina's face decided to make a quick exit

Rosie: see ya later yeah
Christina: yeah thanks again

Rosie nervously waved as she walked away, Christina looked at the parcel she knew the and writing at once...

To Miss Christina Moon...

she's never been called Miss before Christina found it quite funny

Stacey: what you laughing about? who's it from?
Christina: don't worry about it lok i'm just gonna go back to the house catch up with you later yeah.
Stacey: alright but you'd better tell me what's in that parcel later on ok?
Christina: yes ...ok

[I] Christina ran back to the house, wiht the parcel in her hands and went into her bedroom and locked the door. it was from her dad she hadn't forgotten about her. but why was it sent to Rosie's address? Christina didn't care right noe she opened the box, and looked at what was inside, there was a card and presents...

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!
it read int big pink writing, Christina smiled she'd almost forgotten it was her Birthday in 10 days. she opened the presents, he's sent her an beautiful necklace woth her name on it it had a little pink dimonte as the dot of the i it was so pretty, she put it on at once.
she had other thing she's perfume ect but the one thiing which was most important to her was a picture in frame of her and dad, and tear ran down Christina's cheek she so badly wanted a hug.

Christina looed into the mirror, she looked a mess but she didn't care, she didn't care for much any more only her dad. she looked back into the box there was an evolope, withChristina writeny in big letters on the front.

Christina opend it inside she found a letter, it read

Christina
I hope you have a nice Birthday, can't beilive your already 16 years old. last year of GCSE's i bet you'll get the highest gardes in the class. i'm sorry i'm not with you i would love to see you but Johnny would kill me if i came back. i hope you understand. I hope Lindsey is well.. you two must be fighting all the time like normal. i really miss you two i'm in france right now...i'll probably move on to Spain soon, don't worry i'll send to loads of stuff. i have tried to ring but Jake just hung the phone up on me, he says i shouldn't ring any more if i don't want to screw your life up any more than i already have. i just had to write to you to let you know i'm still alive. that's why i sent it to Rosie. please write back if you wish i love you lots. i miss you

Love
DadXx

big bro fan
04-10-2005, 18:52
That's really good have you ever concidred writing your own soap i think you would be really good at it.

*Roxy*
07-10-2005, 18:13
^ thanks :) if i could earn a living off that then i would but i doubt i would get very far :p

Christina froze, so dad had been ringing, jake was just not leting him talk to her...but why dad didn't screw up her life that was her own fault even Christina would admit to that. then Christina heard the front door close.

Jake: CHRIS YOU IN?

it was jake!.. he couldn't see any of this, she threw everything into the box and but it under the bed, it wouldn't be noticed then. there was a bang on the door

Jake: CHRISTINA!
Christina: ok keep your wig on

christina unlocked the door and looked into jake's less than happy face

Jake: what you playin at?
Christina: what you on about
Jake: you didn't answer earlier
Christina: sorry
Jake: yeah well....you ok?
Christina why shouldn't i be?
Jake: you look a bit of a state that's all

that was the last straw

Christina: OH THANKS JAKE !
Jake: calm down will you
Christina: NO I WONT, YOU YELL AT ME EARLIER AND NOW YOU SAY I LOOK A STATE!
Jake: Christina id din't mean to yell at you earlier. and there is so,thing i need to tell you

christina really wasn't up for this she wanted to wack Jake for not letting her dad talk to her

Christina: what do you wnat to tell me?
Jake: me and Chrissie are getting married

Christina froze again...this was not happening

Jake: and i want you to be the brides maid, and so does Chrissie

Christina laughed Chrissie hated her so she knew that was bull for a start.she wasn't gonna do it, forget it she's rather jump off a bridge

Christina: i'm not doing it
Jake: why not?
Christina: coz Chrissie is a skank and i hate her, she hates me and i hate you right now.but i have to live with you.

christina walked past Jake into the corridor and down the stairs jake followed her.

Jake: Christina sweetheart
Christina: oh don't you dare start you know dad only called me that
Jake: yeah well he isn't here and if he cared he would have phoned by now.

Christina was going mad inside,but he face stayed cool, he was lying she could tell,Jake turned around and walked out the door he obvoiusly wanted to leave her alone.

after he closer the door Christina went into the kitchen, picked up a cup and threw it against the wall..and with taht she smashed the whole kitchen up...but there was blood on her hands fron all the cuts,she ran out the back door and ran to Stacey's house some homw wiht being notcied.

Stacey opend the door to her..he face was a picture of shock

Chloe-Elise
08-10-2005, 10:58
Awww poor Christina! I love the story, its a great idea :D please post more soon

hayley
08-10-2005, 21:30
this is great!

*Roxy*
09-10-2005, 19:19
Stacey grabbed Christina's arms and oulled her into the house and ran her into the kitchen.stacye didn't know what had happend but it wasn't good..luckly noone was in onl;y her so her and Christina wouldn't get disturbed.she ran Christina's hands and arms under cold water and wrapped them in some badages which she found in the medical box they kept.stacey then sat christina down and the table.

Stacey: what's happend?

Christina broke down into tears, she couldn't take anymore she really couldn't. stacey gave her a hug

Stacey: hey shhhhh don't cry
Christina: i can't take it i won't do it!
Stacey: do what?!?!?!
Christina: be brides maid at Jake and Chrissie's wedding
Stacey: i don't blame you..but did you have to cut your arms up?
Christina: no i didn't do it on purpose..i smashed up the kitchen
Stacey: just because of you not wanting to be jake's brides maid?!?!

stacey was a little confussed christina was going a bit over the top

Christina: no it's not just that.. you know that parcel i got?
Stacey:yeah....
Christina: it's from my dad
Stacey: that's great!
Christina:yeah it's got gifts and stuff but...there was a letter..
Stacey: a letter?
Christina: my dad wrote saying he had tried to ring me but Jake just kept hanging up on him telling him not to ring anymore.
Stacey: well he did..kind screw up alot

Christina was outraged.!

Christina:WHAT!
Christina grabbed a cup and threw it against the wall,he turned the table over and completely flipped out.suddenly Kat appeard and garbbed Christina and restrained Christian from knocking Stacy out

Kat: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER STACE?! ALRIGHT SWEETHEARYT CALM DOWN!

Kat pushed Christinainto the living room, and sut the door making sure stacey didn't come in.

Kat: what happend what did stacey do?

christina explained everything that had happend, since her dad had left, Kat was the first person who had listened to her in a long long time. Kat simply nodded..she totally understood what Christina was talking about. Kat gave her a hug whiped Christian's eyes and toook her out into the square.and towards the Queen Vic

Kat: don't you worry ok?
Christina: but Jake will flip
Kat: if he does i'll konck his teeth out it's not fair how he's treating you.

they were right outside the door of the Queen Vic now, Christina looked so scared

Christina: i really wnat my dad
Kat: i know darlin but he can't come back but he loves you i know her will your dad was a bit of a ploker at times but i doesn't mean he was a bad dad.

Kat looked towards the door and led Christina in

Skits
10-10-2005, 16:55
brilliant. post more soon.

Chloe-Elise
10-10-2005, 17:37
Great post :D more soon please

Tamzi
10-10-2005, 19:30
Fab. Kat hitting Jake would be hilarious! More please
xxx

*Roxy*
25-10-2005, 15:45
Christina didn't like this, she didn't like this at all. but Kat was very diffiuclt to sidetrack when she got started on somthing.Christina was Chrissie behind the bar ther two lcoked eyes. Chrissie had the anrgyist look on her face, it quickly disappeard when Gary asked for a pint.she couldn't make it obvoius to other people now could she. Christina knew exactly what Chrissies game plan was it was all too easy to see well... for people that know about this sort of stuff murder,drugs ect. afterall her dad had been connected to them all one way or another.

Kat walked over to Alfie Christina was about to rush over to Kat to stop her but Chrissie suddenlyn appeard infront of her. how did she do that?

Chrissie: Where have you been?
Christina: around what does it matter to you any way?
Chrissie: Jake told me you'd be comming here by 11 it's 1 now
Christina: shame
Chrissie: Now you listen to me younge lady, when i become your aunte you'll have to do as i say you got that
Christina: let's just see if you even get down the ile before you start saying stuff like that shall we.
Chrissie:don't even try messing with me Christina you don't know what your gonna get your self into
Christina: really?!
Chrissie: yeah so i'd watch your self from now on if i were you.

Chrissie saw Kat coming and qucikly disappeard into the back of the pub.Christina thought, she's have to come up with a really good plan to make sure Chrissie and Jkae didn't get married. her and Jake weren't on too good term right now so it would be difficult, but she could do it.

Kat: you alright
Christina: yeah i'm fine
Kat: i saw Chrissie talking to you what was she saying?
Christina: oh don't worry she was just being well....Chrissie.

just then Jake walked in, he spotten Christina and looked at her with confussion. he gestured for her to come over where he was, but kat grabbed her arm and told her to stay up and she went over to Jake. Jake all fairness to him looked a bit worried, Christina saw kat pointing out side and with that Jake and Kat walked outside, not without Kat turning round and pointing at her telling her to stay put.

Jake leaned against the wall of the queen Vic and looked at kat who had a hard glare on her face.

Jake: what's this all about Kat, what wrere you doing talking to Christina.
Kat: what was i doing?
Jake: yeah..
Kat:i was listening to what Christina had been wanting to tell you for the past couple of months Danny has been gone
Jake: well i've been busy
Kat: She's your niece Jake she's still a child she need somone
Jake: well since you've been so good to her why don't you take care of her
Kat: she needs family
Jake: you are family your still married to Alfie
Kat: yeah but i've already got a daughter i have to worry about and then there is Stacey
Jake: but Zoe's out the country
Kat: but what about Stacey?
Jake: her and Christina are friends
Kat: no there not Christina nearly beat the hell out of Stacey earlier
Jake: WHAT!?

Jake, stopped turned round and stormed into the queen Vic. he looked at Christina.

Jake: YOU HOME NOW!
Christina: WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW?
Jake: JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD!

Christina stomped out the Queen Vic,stopped new to Kat and just looked at her for a few seconds

Christina: THANKS KAT YOUR A REAL HELP!

Christina stopmed back home and slamed the door, Kat watched her do this. she knew it had been a mistake meantioning what happened at the house she really shouldn't of done that. she felt awful for it.

Tamzi
25-10-2005, 17:11
This is great. Kat you shouldn't have said that. Chrissie is being so mean. More soon please
xxx

*Roxy*
30-10-2005, 17:50
Christina leaned on the front door and closed her eyes, she threw her bag down on the floor and sat in the stairs. just then Nana walked into the corridor and looked at her.

Nana: what's wring sweetheart?
Christina: don't worry about it
Nana: oh but sweetheart i have to Danny would want me to take care of you.

Nana held out her hand for Christina to take, Christina took it and got to her feet Nana led her to teh living room, they sat on the sofa wiht Christina resting her head on nana's shoulders.Nana loked at Christina she knew somthing was up.

Nana:Christina please tell me whats the matter

Christina, was silent for a few secinds she then sat un crossed her legs on the sofa and turned to face Nana

Christina: it's Jake, he's not so nice to me anymore and he's always with Chrissie frizzy haird Watts!
Nana: i know sweetheart i don't like it either
Christina: you dont'?
Nana: nope because danny would wnat him to be taking care of you and well he's not becaue your by yourself alot of the time. you haven't got Lindsey localy either have you?

suddenly the front door slammed,... it was Jake. he walked into the living room and moved his head towards the Kitchen. Christina didn't really wnat to go ijnto the kitchen, she had smashed it up pretty badly. but she did as she was told.as they stpped in all Jake did was look at her his face a picture of radge and closed the door behind them.

Jake: and i guess you did this as well
Christina: so what if i did
Jake:Christina you hit me earlier and now you smahs the house up
Christina: what would you rather me do?
Jake: talk to me maybe
Christina: HA! me talking to you would be like pigs flying, impossible!
Jake: and you were gobby to Chrissie which i don't like
Christina: oh yes Chrissie you old tart!
Jake:CHRISTINA!
Christina: WHAT!? I'VE TOLD YOU SHE'S BAD NEWS FOR GODSAKE BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN!
Jake:listen about what Chrissie has just lost her husbund who she loved very much
Christina: yeah.. and it's a bit funny that she jumped into bed withy ou sos oon i mean if she loved hims so much and was so destraugh then she wouldn't have done that i sertunly wouldn't!

Jake, sat on a chair and looked at Christina, she looked well calm but also mad danny often looked like that, she was juts like him. he sighed.

Jake: well what do you want me to do?
Christina: well dumping her would be a good start
Jake: i can't do that
Chritsina: well how about spending some time with me, i miss mt dad Jake and i've missed you. you've been so mean to me recently
Jake: ok i'll see if i can get a weekend free and we can do somthing
Chritsina: REALLY!?
Jake: yeah
Chritsina smiled,jumped up and huged Jake. Jake nearly feel back but he too was smiling.
Jake: but..
Christina: but what?
Jake: it depends what Johnny says and if you clean up the mess you've made in the kitchen i mean Alfie will flip if he see's this.
Christina: fine but you've got to help me
Jake: alright.

and for once in a long long time the moon house hold was at peace, but Chritsina had a growing fear it wouldn't last for long

Tamzi
30-10-2005, 17:55
Jake should dump Chrissie. She is being evil. More soon please
xxx

*Roxy*
29-12-2005, 19:46
sorry i havm't posted in ages i've been busy with essays and stuff like that.

Part 4

it was the next morning and the kitchen was well...in a state that you could sit and eat in there but was still a state.Christina saw nana sitting at the table, Nana smiled at her and pointed towards the seat next to her.

Nana: come sit here sweetheart. did you have a nice sleep
Christina: yeah...

Christina sits down

Christina: like a rock.
Nana: good to hear that, have you and jake made up?
Christina: sort of, i still won't do it though
Nana: do what dear?

Christina checked no one was about other than her and Nana Alfie was out she heard him go earlier and jake was still upstairs she's seen him asleep before she came down stairs.

Christina: be bridesmaid at Jake and Chrissies wedding
Nana: good

Christina stopped and looked at Nana, did she just say what Christina thought she said?!?!?

Christina: Huh?!
Nana:i'm glad your not going to, i don't like that Chrissie she's up to no good
Christina: how do you know
Nana: i can sence it when ever she comes over here there is a bad vibe
Christina: she came over here!?
Nana: yes, she nearly went into your room but i stopped her
Christina: what did Jake say?
Nana: he was down stairs so he didn't know.

Christina sat their thinking, she's have to put a lock on her door it was the only way. suddenly Jake was stnding at the kitchen door.

Jake: you ok Chris..you look worried
Christina: oh... i'm fine just fine
Jake: you sure?

Jake sat on a chair oppisite her, he was watching her face closely, it was clear he thought she was lying. Christina slapped a face smile on [/I]

Christina: yeah i'm fine i told you
Jake: ok...we i spoke to Johnny a couple of minutes ago on the phone and he said i can have the rest of the week off.
Nana: that was nice of him wasn't it
Jake: yeah it's great
Chritina: cool
Jake: so what do you want to do? my treat
Christina: SHOPPING!!!!!!!

Christina grinned as she said this. Jake just sat back in his chair and laughed

Jake: stuiped question really
Christina: can Nana come? you'd like to go shopping wouln't ya?
Jake: sure
Nana: oh but it should be you two spening time together, it's important.
Christina: but..
Nana: no no it's just to be the pair of you. now you run upstairs and get ready ok?
Christina: ok

Christina jumped up and ran up to her room. knowing her it would be another hour before she was ready so that gave nana plenty of time to talk to Jake

Nana:Jake?
Jake: yeah Nana what?
Nana: it's to be just the tow of you no one eles! no Chrissie, if you invite Chrissie Christina wouldn't giev you another chance to redeam your self and she'll hate you.
Jake: ah yeah but..
Nana: JAKE! you are not to invite Chrissie if you see her just say hello then go. it's important you spend time with Christina, danny would have wanted it.
Jake: yeah but where is he though he nearly got himself killed! yeah that a good role model for her isn't it.
Nana: Jake our no saint either and at the end of the day Danny will always be Christina's dad and she loves him and misses him very much.after him you are her protector.
Jake: yeah i know,
Nana:you havn't seen her arms have you, after she smashed this place up, blood all over her arms,luckly she went to stacey's and stacey took care of her.but what if, Christina had gone into shock and couldn't move. you wouldn't have come home to at least 8 o'clock, christina could have been dead by then, she smashed this place up at about 10 to 10:30 am.

Jake froze, the idea of Christina dying scared him and upset him alot, he known he'd been mean to her recently,it made him look like he didn't care but he did. just because he wasn't her dad didn't mean he cared any less that what Danny had done. they always carried pictures of Christina and Lindsay in their pockets for year and yeareven after danny got kicked out by Christina and lindsays mother. it definatly made him re think how he wa treating Christina. he was lucky that he even had contact with her right now.