PDA

View Full Version : The Demi Heart

feelingyellow
01-10-2005, 16:12
Hey, this is my sequel to the scripts Without Demi (which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25204&page=1) and When Demi met Leo (which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18877&page=1&pp=10) Hope you like :)

Part 1: Getting the heart

Demi and Leo had been together over a month now. The Millers had let Leo move into their house, and Leo are Demi were taking turns of having home tutoring whilst the other was at school so they could look after Aleesha. They could pay for this tutoring now that Keith had gotten a job as manager of the chippie due to Ian not being able to look at fish after getting slapped by a large wet tunafish.
It was a week from Christmas and Leo went out to buy Demi’s present, leaving her and Aleesha in the house alone.
Leo went to a chocolate shop and asked a man to get one that engraved Demi on it.
Leo remembered a while ago, Demi getting him a heart saying: ‘Leo and Demi forever – no matter what’
But he had had to give it back to her after Ray had squashed it. Demi had then thrown it at his window on a bus, and he never saw it. Leo felt so guilty about it being ruined; after all if he had stood up to Ray, it would have never been ruined. He was going to put something like ‘Leo and Demi’ but he decided to put Demi on it too show that she was the only thing in his heart.
After he had gotten the heart he went back to the Miller house and first thing he heard was Aleesha screaming. He was very surprised; Demi was a naturally good mother and could sort out Aleesha in two seconds. He went into the living room where Aleesha was and picked her up and rocked her to sleep. He then went to look for Demi, he looked all round the house but couldn’t find her. Demi would never leave Aleesha alone for a second, so something bad must have happened.
He saw something on the floor, a photo of a family of three. It was a photo of him and his mum and dad. Where had this come from? And then it hit him; Ray had kidnapped Demi.

xXxJessxXx
01-10-2005, 16:35
:eek: oh my god! quick! lol, good start keep it up, more soon please. :thumbsup:

shannisrules
01-10-2005, 16:43
thats really good!

Chloe-Elise
01-10-2005, 16:53
:eek: Poor Demi! Please post more soon, its a great start :D

feelingyellow
01-10-2005, 17:43
:) Glad you like it :)

Part 2: Screaming doesn't work

Leo was trying to keep calm, but he couldn’t. His was breathing heavily and tears were coming out of his eyes as he dialled 999.
‘I’d liked to report a missing person. Her name’s Demi Miller and I think she’s been kidnapped!’ said Leo.
He then called The Vic and Alfie answered.
‘’Ello! It’s the Queen Victoria, home of our beauty queen Miss Alfie Moon! How may I help?’
‘Is Mrs Miller there?’ asked Leo.
‘She certainly is, Rosie, love, it’s your toyboy on the phone!’ said Alfie, handing the phone to Rosie. Rosie laughed and said ‘Hello?’
‘It’s Leo, you gotta come home – Demi’s been kidnapped!’
Rosie’s face dropped. She put down the phone and ran back home.
‘What’s happened?’ she said.
‘I went out about one and a half hours ago, and left Demi with Aleesha in the living room. I came back and I heard ‘Leesh crying. I rocked her to sleep, and searched for Demi. I couldn’t find her, but I found this.’ said Leo, holding up the picture of The Taylor family. ‘I think Dad’s taken her.’
‘Dad? Your dad? Your scummy Dad!’ said Rosie, angrily.
‘I’m sorry!’ said Leo.
‘You promised, Leo! You promised he wouldn’t bother Demi again!’ said Rosie.
‘I didn’t think he would, Mum told me he’s still in a coma!’ said Leo, tears coming out of his eyes.
‘Well I wouldn’t trust your Mum as far as I could throw her! And you know what, I don’t trust you either! You can get lost and stop wrecking my family!’ said Rosie. She pulled Leo by the ear and then pushed him out the door.
‘But Mrs Miller! I can be trusted! I love Demi, please Mrs Miller!’ he screamed, banging on the door. She wouldn’t let him back in.
Leo got The Demi Heart out of his pocket and screamed ‘DEM-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!’ hoping it would bring her back. But it didn’t.

shannisrules
01-10-2005, 17:56
awwwww poor leo xx

xXxJessxXx
01-10-2005, 19:19
awww :crying: bless him! Poor Leo :( . really good more soon please

charz 4 eva
01-10-2005, 20:54
i like this story its well good keep going with it

Chloe-Elise
02-10-2005, 15:09
Awww poor leo :( I hope Demis ok please post some more soon :)

Charmed
02-10-2005, 17:16
Ray's evil!

feelingyellow
02-10-2005, 18:02
Cheers :D Hope you like the next part.

Part 3: What happened to Demi

Demi was in the house alone with Aleesha, she was feeding Aleesha her milk, when she heard someone come through the back door.
‘Leo? Leo, is that you?’ she asked, walking into the kitchen and saw a tall man. The man turned round, it was Ray.
‘What the hell are you doing here?’ said Demi, taking a step back.
‘Oh, don’t worry, Demz, I’m only going to kill you.’ said Ray, smirking.
‘I’ll call the police!’ said Demi, holding tight onto Aleesha.
‘You won’t.’ said Ray.
‘I will!’ said Demi, and she ran to the phone, but Ray pulled her back.
‘Don’t you even dare,’ he said. ‘Now, put the baby down, I don’t intend to hurt her, just you.’
Demi didn’t want to, but she put Aleesha back in her cot, with Ray still holding onto her.
Ray then tied Demi’s hands together and marched her out the back way.
‘If you scream, I’ll kill you, got it?’ Ray said, showing her a knife in his pocket.
Demi nodded, scared for her life. And let Ray drag her to the boot of his car, as she quivered.

xXxJessxXx
02-10-2005, 19:00
:eek: oh no. quick someone save her.lol more soon please :thumbsup:

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 19:11
noooo! ray cant kill her! more soon!

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-10-2005, 20:01
Oh No Leave Her Alone Ray, I Hope Demi Don't Die, More Soon Please

feelingyellow
03-10-2005, 19:21
Cheers :D

Part 4: The Happy Times

Demi didn’t like it. She didn’t like being where she was. Well who would? It was a horrible place.
Ray had taken her through some scary woods, to a little shed. The walls inside were pure black. Inside were some ropes and tape and a chair. Ray taped up her mouth, and then tied her legs together, and put some more rope round her hands and body. Demi kept silent. She didn’t know what to do. It was the moment she was about to die, what was she supposed to do? She decided to keep concentrated on the happy times, whilst Ray was looking for something in her bag.

The happy times

:heart:

Leo: Well there is one boy I know who would go out with you.
Demi: Yeah, who?
Leo: I would.
Demi: Really?
Leo: Of course, why don’t we go out Saturday to a movie or something?
Demi: I’d love to!

Leo: Demz, your so much different to the other girls.

‘Let’s just give it a try … please?’ said Leo. He looked at her with his big puppy dog eyes; he looked so desperate.
‘Okay! Let’s do this!’
‘Yes!’
‘Oh and here’s something I bought you.’ said Demi, giving him the chocolate heart.
‘Wow, I love it!’
On the heart it said ‘Leo and Demi forever - no matter what.’

:heart:

She smiled even though her mouth was taped.
Ray had found what was in his bag. He pulled out a phone and then … a knife.
He called someone and then said. ‘Hey Keith!’ and out it on speakerphone.
Demi didn’t understand, why was Ray talking to her Dad?
‘RAY? WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?’
‘You can have her back, once you give me back my 3 grand.’ said Ray.
‘Wait,’ thought Demi. ‘I’m not going to die?’
‘I want it in an hour, in the shed at Honey’s Forest, don’t bring any cops or your little girl gets it. And the more time I’m waiting for you, the more you’re princess gets hurt. There’s a black wall here, that would love to be red.’

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 19:27
:eek: Poor Demi! Rays evil :angry: He better not hurt her! Please post some more soon :D

xXxJessxXx
03-10-2005, 21:04
:eek: Oh No! Poor Demi! Ray is so evil! hope keith or any of the others can save her! more soon please its brill! :thumbsup:

kirstienod
04-10-2005, 17:05
Nooo! I hate Ray!!! Hope someone saves her!

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-10-2005, 19:55
Poor Demi , more soon please!

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 20:27
Thanks for the comments :D

Part 5: Got a spare 3 grand?

‘He wants money.’ said Keith.
‘How much?’ asked Mickey.
‘3 grand, the amount I owe him.’ said Keith. ‘And the more time we take getting it, the more the price goes up and the more Demi gets hurt.’
‘We ain’t got nothing near that Keith. Demi’s gonna die, and I’ll never see her again!’ said Rosie, starting to cry. Mickey put his arm around her.
‘We could always ask someone, maybe Den would lend us it!’ said Darren.
‘I suppose I could try.’ said Keith and made his way to Den’s.

At Den’s house

‘3 grand?’ said Den, laughing.
‘Yeah, Demi’s been kidnapped you see and we now to get her back, so please, Den, please.’ said Keith getting down on his knees.
‘Ah, there’s nothing I like better then seeing a grown man on his knees, but no way. I ain’t born yesterday, Keith. Kidnapped, oldest trick in the book.’
‘I ain’t lying.’
‘Yeah right, now get out of my house you scrounger.’
Keith got up and went out the door. He started crying. He was never going to get that money; Demi was going to die.
‘Mr Miller.’ said a voice.
It was Leo.
‘What the hell you want? Glad that Demi’s been kidnapped and that inless I get 3 grand in the next 45 minutes she’s going to die?’ said Keith.
‘She what? Dad’s asking for money?’ asked Leo.
‘Yep.’
‘How much you got so far?’ asked Leo.
Keith looked in his pockets and pulled out a fiver and a dog treat.
‘Well, I’ve got some money.’ said Leo.
‘A tenner ain’t gonna help, Leo.’ said Keith.
‘It ain’t a tenner, it’s 2 grand.’

xXxJessxXx
04-10-2005, 20:31
aww bless Leo giving up money to save her, hope they'll find enough, ,more soon please!!! :) lol

Charmed
04-10-2005, 21:14
Where would Leo get that money?

Chloe-Elise
04-10-2005, 21:17
Aww bless Leo and Keith, I feel so sorry for them! :( I hope Demis ok please post more soon :D

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 21:25
Thanks! :D

Part 6: Money, Drugs and Praying

‘2 grand, where the hell did you get 2 grand from?’ asked Keith.
‘Just various jobs.’ muttered Leo.
‘Drugs!’ yelled Keith.
‘No!’ said Leo, squeakily.
‘Don’t lie to me boy! I always knew there was something fishy about you.’
Leo said nothing, just stared at his shoes.
‘So, how long you been dealing them for? Ever since ya dad taught ya too?’
‘My dad don’t know. I only started dealing them when my Dad started hitting me. I stopped once you lot moved cos he weren’t hitting me no more. I saved the 2 grand to go towards a flat for when me and Demi were older.’ said Leo.
‘Well, get it then, otherwise Demi won’t get too be older. I’ll go and try get a grand together.’ said Keith.
So Leo went to the bank clutching The Demi Heart and Keith went to the park. He started swinging on the swing. He put his hands together and started praying.
‘Please God, save Demi. Please, please, please. I need some money - I need to save Demi. Please God, you’re my only hope.’
‘KEITH!’ shouted a voice.
Keith turned round; it was Chrissie.
‘Oh, hiya Chrissie.’
‘Keith, Den told me all about it so here’s 3000 pounds.’ she said, handing an enveloped to him.
Keith couldn’t believe it; he was going to save Demi after all!
He thanked Chrissie and got on the bus to the other side of London so he could save Demi.
‘Thank you, God.’ said Keith, on the bus.

Chloe-Elise
05-10-2005, 17:12
Awww go Chrissie! I hope Keith gets there in time more soon please :D

xXxJessxXx
05-10-2005, 18:04
awww glad chrissie was there to help! Just hope they can get there quick enough!lol more soon asap! :thumbsup:

Charmed
05-10-2005, 19:14
That was nice of Chrissie!

feelingyellow
05-10-2005, 19:16
Thanks for the comments :D

Part 7: Stabbed?

Ray and Demi had just been staring at each other for an hour, with Ray occasionally murmuring ‘scum’ or ’32 minutes Demz!’
‘The hour’s up.’ Said Ray. And he got out his phone, and phoned the Millers, putting it on speakerphone.
‘KEITH?’ said Rosie.
‘No darling, it’s me.’ said Ray. ‘Where’s hubby?’
‘He’s getting the money!’
‘Well, the hour’s up, so if looks like poor Demzi here is going to have to suffer.’
‘NOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ yelled Rosie down the phone.
Ray got out his knife and then took the tape of Demi’s mouth. He got the knife and poked her lightly with it, thought it still hurt like hell and Demi screamed with agony even though she had not been properly stabbed.
‘Now, I just stabbed her gently there, so the next time, it’s going to get worst and worst and worst, got it?’ said Ray.
Rosie was in tears, and muttered ‘Yeah.’ down the phone.

Charmed
05-10-2005, 19:26
Poor Rosie

xcutiekatiex
05-10-2005, 19:53
aww poor demi and eveyone hope they hurry

kirstienod
06-10-2005, 16:28
Hurry!! Hope they get there in time!!!

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 18:19
:eek: poor Demi. hope they get there soon. more soon please. :thumbsup:

Chloe-Elise
06-10-2005, 20:11
Awww poor Rosie, I hope they get there in time, please psot soon :D

feelingyellow
06-10-2005, 20:46
thanks for the comments :D

Part 8: Demi finds out

Keith got to the forest and started making his way through it. It took him 10 minutes to find the shed. He burst in it and found Demi looking at Ray with fear; Demi’s arm was bleeding.
‘Here!’ said Keith, handing him the money.
Ray started counting it, whilst Keith untied Demi.
Demi hugged Keith and started muttering ‘I was scared Dad, so scared. He had a knife. I was so scared.’
‘I need extra.’ said Ray.
‘You what?’
‘I did say, the longer I wait…’
‘How much?’ asked Keith.
‘2 grand should do it.’
‘2 grand? We ain’t got that Dad!’ said Demi, her eyes filled with tears.
‘Leo’s got it!’ said Keith.
Ray laughed. ‘No he ain’t, I never gave him no money!’
Keith got his phone out and phoned Leo, asking him for the 2 grand. He said he would be there asap.
‘Wait, he’s got 2 grand? Where from?’ asked Ray, shocked.
‘Drugs.’ said Keith.
‘He what?’ asked Ray.
‘He what?’ asked Demi, tears spilling from her face even more.
‘I’m sorry Demz, but it’s true.’

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 21:09
O no! What will she think of him now :eek: . hope she forgets about his past when he saves her wiht the money! if he gets there in time :eek: more please asap! :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
07-10-2005, 17:36
Awwww i hope Leo can save her :( Pleease update soon :)

feelingyellow
07-10-2005, 19:21
Thanks for the comments people! :D

This is the last part of The Demi Heart, hope you like :)

Part 9: Leo returns

‘Leo wouldn’t!’ said Demi.
‘So that’s where he was…’ said Ray.
‘He’s too sweet!’
‘The little scum.’
‘I know this is shocking, Demz…’ said Keith.
‘You have no idea, Dad!’
‘I wonder if Trish knew…’
‘I’m so sorry.’
‘I can’t believe Leo has done this to me!’
‘He needs a real good whack…’
‘Demz, I just dunno what to say.’
‘I hate him. All he is ever does is let me down, why do I always stay with him?’
Leo was just outside the shed, listening just incase Ray was planning something. He heard what she said about him, but choose to ignore it for now, after all – her life was more important.
He burst into the shed, and gave the money to Ray. Ray then punched him right in the eye shouting ‘YOU SCUM, DRUGS!’ and left.
‘Demz, are you ok?’ asked Leo.
Demi just looked at Leo with digust.
‘I got you something!’ he said, and gave her The Demi Heart.
She looked at it, then squashed it, and gave it back.
‘Drugs, Leo. Drugs? How could you!’ she said.
‘I’m sorry, Demz! Please forgive me!’
‘How can I forgive you Leo?’ she said and stormed out of the shed with Keith holding her hand, leaving Leo alone in the shed with The Squashed Demi Heart.

xXxJessxXx
07-10-2005, 19:38
:crying: :crying: awww poor Leo! Demi should be more reasonable after all he just saved her life! awww its so sad! cant believe this is the end! please do another sequel! :thumbsup:

This is brilliant! Well done good story good (but sad) Ending! :clap:

Chloe-Elise
08-10-2005, 10:55
Awww what a sad ending! :( Great story though :D :thumbsup: please do another sequel :)

kirstienod
08-10-2005, 18:35
poor leo! i cant believe you left it here! please please please do a sequel

Charmed
08-10-2005, 21:25
Do a sequel!

Leo_in_ee_rules
09-10-2005, 20:48
oh on, not another squashed heart, do another sequel.

kirstienod
11-10-2005, 18:53
Please! Another sequel... the surpence is killing me

kirstienod
12-10-2005, 16:22
:crying: More! Please do a sequel

kirstienod
15-10-2005, 08:39
are you going to do a sequel?

feelingyellow
17-10-2005, 19:34
yep, i've done a sequel which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=220861#post220861

i hope you like it and sorry about keeping you waiting!

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 17:38
It's great!