PDA

View Full Version : Revealed:Who dies in car crash

crazykez
01-10-2005, 15:00
If you want to know who dies then click on the link below:

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=1314

I really hope this is a hoax but it looks real to me. I can't believe it :crying:

Jenbobber
01-10-2005, 15:07
so max dies?

that would make sense as him and donna were gettin close were they not?

crazykez
01-10-2005, 15:12
that would make sense as him and donna were gettin close were they not?[/QUOTE]

Yes they were but i've also read that donna has doubts about getting married. why would she have doubts unless max was still alive. Which makes me think that they may have filmed multiple endings to this episode or something and this is not going to be the real ending.

chance
01-10-2005, 15:16
looks brilliant,cant wait! way to go emmerdale!

chance
01-10-2005, 15:17
that would make sense as him and donna were gettin close were they not?

Yes they were but i've also read that donna has doubts about getting married. why would she have doubts unless max was still alive. Which makes me think that they may have filmed multiple endings to this episode or something and this is not going to be the real ending.[/QUOTE]
max dies,donna has doubts as she is really upset and gutted that max is dead and realises her feelings were stronger then him then just a friend putting her relationship with marlon in doubt

crazykez
01-10-2005, 15:22
Yes they were but i've also read that donna has doubts about getting married. why would she have doubts unless max was still alive. Which makes me think that they may have filmed multiple endings to this episode or something and this is not going to be the real ending.
max dies,donna has doubts as she is really upset and gutted that max is dead and realises her feelings were stronger then him then just a friend putting her relationship with marlon in doubt[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i suppose your right. I just really didn't want it to be max.

chance
01-10-2005, 15:47
did you want it to be robert? i think robert is the guy you love to hate though

crazykez
01-10-2005, 16:00
did you want it to be robert? i think robert is the guy you love to hate though

I wanted it to be Andy who dies. I used to think andy was ok but now i can't stand him. I like robert more than i used too especially after watching last nights episode. I felt really sorry for rob when his dad told him to leave.
But then I really like max as you can probably tell. So I didn't care which one died as long as it wasn't max. I would have prefered it if max left rather than died cause at least he could have come back someday.

xCharliex
01-10-2005, 16:49
I think it was slightly obvious Max is gonna die, i mean Rob and Andy are pretty central characters in the show it wouldnt make sense to kill them off, they have always had good storylines, whereas Max hasnt

chance
01-10-2005, 18:16
i always thought max was a bit wooden but then ive grown to like him recently,i think it would have been great if it had been robert so then jack would have done the whole guilt trip thing but i guess tom will be doing thatnow,saying that robert is a good character,he's leaving though anyway isnt he?
i really like andy and the relationship he has with jack

crazykez
01-10-2005, 18:22
i always thought max was a bit wooden but then ive grown to like him recently,i think it would have been great if it had been robert so then jack would have done the whole guilt trip thing but i guess tom will be doing thatnow,saying that robert is a good character,he's leaving though anyway isnt he?
i really like andy and the relationship he has with jack
yeah robert is leaving

xxloopylauraxx
01-10-2005, 20:45
omg i thought it would have been robert that died. because i nthe inside soap magazine it said 'jack considers shutting the garage in light of recent events but dawn saids no.' omg though!

chance
01-10-2005, 21:23
what may i ask has it got to do with dawn anyway? shes not with scott anymore..

flipflop
01-10-2005, 21:53
I didn't think Andy or Robert dies as they have never said they are leaving, whereas the guy that plays Max has hinted about it hasn't he?

julieoapw
01-10-2005, 23:21
If it's Max, how come the Radio Times entry for Emmerdale on Monday says "Jack struggles to take in the news that one of the Sugden boys has not survived the accident."?

Bad Wolf
02-10-2005, 12:14
i hope its robert!

Trinity
02-10-2005, 12:37
Robert is a twisted evil munchkin.

Robert to burn!

Bad Wolf
02-10-2005, 12:38
my thoughts exactly!

chance
02-10-2005, 18:27

Robert to burn!
now tell us how you really feel :rotfl:

Abbie
02-10-2005, 19:17
maz is the young one isnt he

Abbie
02-10-2005, 19:18

Robert to burn!
couldnt of said it better myself

julieoapw
03-10-2005, 15:11
I can't believe the Radio Times lied. What is the world coming to?!!!

eastenders mad
03-10-2005, 15:39
i knew it was going to Max.
I wonder what will happen to both Andy and Robert?
Will Robert stay now or will he leave?

I really want him to go but i think he will be staying now.

dddMac1
03-10-2005, 16:12
had a feeling it would be max

Trinity
03-10-2005, 16:45
Robert and Andy obviously don't hate each other as much as they thought. Andy warned him to get away from the fire, and Robert risked his life for Andy. Maybe a reconciliation is on the cards?