PDA

View Full Version : shelly and charlie

Bad Wolf
16-04-2005, 14:50
hiya, just reading marie claire and it has an interview in with bill ward who plays charlie,

"So what's next? Ward will exit the street this summer, and hints that Dev and Sunita will have a hand in his comeuppance"

its on page 175 xxx

Lisa321
16-04-2005, 15:58
They probably get him for over pricing the shop rebuildin and the shelleys freeeeee

gbnut
19-04-2005, 19:41
i hope charlie gets what he deserves.

Debs
19-04-2005, 22:12
im sure that charlie will get what he deserves!! i hope he does after treating poor shelley like that!!

Tiffany
19-04-2005, 22:25
Yay!

littlemo
20-04-2005, 20:40
im sure that charlie will get what he deserves!! i hope he does after treating poor shelley like that!!

Yes the nasty people in a soap always get what they deserve. When Charlie started his torture towards Shelley, I was like so when is he leaving then. There's only really 2 options when a character goes down that route, either he continues down it and he leaves pretty soon after. Or he has a complete personality transplant which happened with Billy in EE. The writers chose the first option. I'm not sure how happy the actor is about it. Was Charlie coming into it supposed to be a temporary thing?

It's really weird watching Charlie on Corrie and the actor who plays him on interviews. I don't know if anybody watched the one on GMTV, but I couldn't believe the transformation. He's such a shy guy, he could barely get his words out, he was stumbling all over the place. It's hard sometimes to pull the character and actor apart. The one I found really difficult was Alex Ferns who played Trevor in EE, he had those really piercing eyes. If I met him on the street I don't think I'd want too talk too him.

I'm glad Charlie gets his commupence, he deserves whatever he gets!

Debs
20-04-2005, 21:31
It's really weird watching Charlie on Corrie and the actor who plays him on interviews. I don't know if anybody watched the one on GMTV, but I couldn't believe the transformation. He's such a shy guy, he could barely get his words out, he was stumbling all over the place. It's hard sometimes to pull the character and actor apart. The one I found really difficult was Alex Ferns who played Trevor in EE, he had those really piercing eyes. If I met him on the street I don't think I'd want too talk too him.

I'm glad Charlie gets his commupence, he deserves whatever he gets!

i saw him on gmtv! it was a while back wasnt it?? i agree he was completely different. he seemed very quiet and i thought he was quite nervous!! makes yuo wonder how he can possibly act the scenes!!!

trevor in ee was very evil. my husband used to say his eyes scared him!!

no1abbafan
21-04-2005, 13:19
Did you hear him last night when they were talking about buying the pub, he told Shelley, she would get everything she deserved, with that sly look.

dddMac1
21-04-2005, 15:00
Charlie is just Evil hope he get's what he deserves poor Shelly turning her Against her Mates

carolan78
26-04-2005, 02:15
The one I found really difficult was Alex Ferns who played Trevor in EE, he had those really piercing eyes. If I met him on the street I don't think I'd want too talk too him.

I saw Alex Ferns when I watched So Graham Norton been filmed for the Jubilee and he is a scary guy in real life. It's his eyes he seems very unaproachable.