PDA

View Full Version : Kalfie

hayley
26-02-2005, 14:16
has anyone got any Kat and Alfie spoilers??????

i-love-nigel
26-02-2005, 14:22
yeah:
When kat returns alfie will ask her for a divorce.

Da scriptwriters were gonna make them live happily ever after to get the shows ratings back up, but they decided, instead to make them have rows for the rest of the year.

Some things never change in the square! :mad:

hayley
26-02-2005, 14:27
where did you find this out? i really wanted kat and alfie to get back together!! :(

i-love-nigel
26-02-2005, 14:28
Its in da Sun newspaper. :)

hayley
26-02-2005, 14:30
i hope the sun is wrong!!!! i doubt it will be though!

littlemo
26-02-2005, 15:06
I think this spoiler is wrong. I was watching EE Revealed last night and Kacey was saying the reason Little Mo and Alfie won't have a future together is because of Kat coming back. Shane has also said at some point that Kat and Alfie will get back together.

Mind you I don't see how they can just get back together just like that, when the way they left their marraige, was Alfie saying he didn't love Kat anymore. Kat was so hurt by this, I don't think she thought anything she could do to him, would stop him loving her. Alfie has loved Kat from the moment he saw her.

I think there is more to come with Little Mo and Alfie, Little Mo is a calmer more reliable version of Kat. They have both been through similar things, both hurt individuals.

Sam Nixon Fan
26-02-2005, 15:32
i hope kat coming back doesnt take the emphasis of sam n chrisse as they have become reali strong characters i hope just because jesse wallace is a favourite at EE they dont over power episodes with her n leave chrisse n sam whov become the strong women in ee in the background

girlzzone
26-02-2005, 15:34
Does any one no why Andy Hunter was killed??

Sam Nixon Fan
26-02-2005, 15:37
cos he tried to scam johnny out of that deal hewas preparing to do also that man who was his number 2 ended up turning against him and helping johhny kill andy by revealing were he was

littlemo
26-02-2005, 15:38
I don't really like Sam and Chrissie, I prefer Kat. And the Slaters together is great. Kat and Little Mo, I am looking forward to a good storyline there, maybe about Little Mo and Alfie. But I don't want Kat and Little Mo to lose their bond, they've both been through a rape ordeal and have children as a consequence of this. They can empathise with each other, and I really feel we need to see more of this. They can support each other.

~kalfie_lover~
26-02-2005, 18:21
I don't think this whole Kat/Alfie divorce thing is true. There has been loads of specualtiona bout what happnes when she returns and lots of papers said they were going to get back together straight away. The sun isn't always reliable. I think (and hope) it's not true!

Sunset.moon
26-02-2005, 18:30
little mo and alfie are just so wrong for each other

crazy_purple
26-02-2005, 19:24
I don't think Alfie seriously meant it when he told Kat he didn't love her. He might have thought he didn't, he was so upset at the time, but I'm sure he does really! Do you remember when he was explaining to Zoe ages ago about why Kat said those nasty things to her, one of the things he said was "part of me wishes she'd walk back through that door right now".

I think he does love her really. He knew that she needed to go away to sort herself out and to maybe get over him, but we all know she won't (get over him, I mean). He's the only man she's ever truly loved with her heart and soul (sorry that sounds corny) and I think whatever is happening when she gets back on the Square, she'll still chase after him and never give up on their relationship. I hope she doesn't give up, anyway!

Little Mo and Alfie can never be, though, can they? They're so completely wrong for each other... It's always been Mo&Billy and Kat&Alfie. Mo&Alfie is like trying to fit two pieces of a jigsaw together that don't match. What on earth were you thinking, writers?! :mad:

luv from crazy_purple :cool:

*JSW*
26-02-2005, 19:31
I think we can all safely say they're going to get together:) so i think we haven't got to much to worry about. They do love each other and Jessie's exit was rubbish and rushed and so i think we didn;t get a true situation and therefore true feelings. Writing is now massively better so we should be able to understand and relate to the situation 10 times more!

~kalfie_lover~
26-02-2005, 19:38
Yeah I agree with you guys. I think they will defentally get back together! :)

littlemo
26-02-2005, 22:19
Yes I'm pretty sure Alfie and Kat will get back together. But do you think Alfie's feelings for Mo are just going to go away. I feel that there is quite a significant spark between these two. Maybe it's something that will just fizzle out when Kat gets back, but I think it would be interesting if it was ongoing, at least on Alfie's part. The audience could see the inner struggle, Alfie trying to live with his conscience, being in love with his best friends wife, and his wife's sister.

I do want Mo and Billy to end up together & Alfie with Kat eventually, I just think it would be a good storyline.

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 08:54
i hope that alfie and kat get back 2 gether i thought that they were right 4 eachother, who agrees???? !!!!!

Tamzi
27-02-2005, 09:22
i hope that alfie and kat get back 2 gether i thought that they were right 4 eachother, who agrees???? !!!!!
They are so so so rite for each other.

~kalfie_lover~
27-02-2005, 11:49
Yep they are defentally right for each other!! :)

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 18:33
i think/ well i hope they get back 2getha; so basically yer i agree with you dudez lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 18:51
im prayin that alfie and kat get bk 2getha!

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 18:54
who finkz dat chrissie and jake are rite 4 eachother???? i dont lol

Chantelle
27-02-2005, 19:11
I would love kat and alfie to get back together, they are made for eachother. Im sorry but i just dont see any chemisrty between Kacey and Shane, unless i have been spoilt with that of Shane and Jessie. I would HATE it if the writers decided to go down this route, it would be unbelievable and totally out of character for both Mo and Alfie! :mad:

di marco
27-02-2005, 19:52
i agree that kat and alfie should get back together, they are really good together. lil mo shouldnt be with him, she should be with billy. as for chrissie and jake, id like to see them get together too

.:Kitz:.
27-02-2005, 20:19
Yeah, Jake and Chrissie....that would be quite a combo wouldn't it. :) i don't no about you guys but i'd like to see it happen! Any way, Kalfie rocks! They should so be together!!! They were meant to be, the chemistry was there from the start.

di marco
27-02-2005, 21:08
yeh, it would be nice to see a happy couple for once in ee

littlemo
27-02-2005, 21:19
Mind you there are a few happy couples in EE. There's Sonia/Martin, Dot/Jim, Yolande/Patrick & Keith/Rosie. There probably are more, but I can't think at the moment.

Louise McArthey
28-02-2005, 09:13
I totally agree and that happy couple SHOULD be Kat n Alfie! After all the trouble they went through to get them together in the first place i think it would be totally unbelievable to have them both in the square but living separate lives. Lou x

Debs
28-02-2005, 11:11
i also heard that alfie was going to ask kat for a divorce due to him growing close to little mo. although i think it will be a great storyline to have little mo and alfie get together i hope they dont drag it out for too long. kat and alfie have to get back together eventually it just wouldnt be right if they didint. they are ment to be together!

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 11:54
i dont want kat n alfie to get together because they were boring!!

amberinos
27-04-2005, 20:25
I got told that when Kat comes back she is going to have a baby with her!! Hope its true!! :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
27-04-2005, 21:09
I read something on here about her been in prison :confused:

Jade
27-04-2005, 21:11
Yea it was reported in the Sun. Little Mo goes to visit a friend (who?) in prison and finds Kat their!

Chris_2k11
27-04-2005, 21:12
I wonder what she's doing in there :confused: :confused: I cant figure it out lol :searchme:

Jade
27-04-2005, 21:16
Its in this (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3219) thread, someone else has said its Big Mo that finds Kat in prison which would be more likely than Little Mo, but not sure

jo3520
28-04-2005, 17:57
o thank god 4 that!

hayley
28-04-2005, 18:03
Kalfie all the way!!

jo3520
28-04-2005, 18:08
Kalfie all the way!!

Yea Deffinetly! They caNT GO!!!!!! :cheer: Rock on sista!

:cheer: Jo :cheer:

Angeldelight
28-04-2005, 18:41
The Mirror:

EXCLUSIVE: EASTENDER JESSIE'S WALKOUT THREAT
By Caroline Hedley
EASTENDER Jessie Wallace is on the verge of quitting the ailing show, it emerged last night.
The star - maneater Kat Moon - wants to spend more time with five-month-old daughter Tallulah Lilac and explore other acting roles.
But she is also disillusioned by the exodus of stars, such as Michelle Ryan, who played sister Zoe, and Chris Parker (her brother-in-law Spencer), as well as the planned exit of Shane Richie - telly husband Alfie.
The mum-of-one, 33, has told chiefs she may not renew her contract when it expires in September - despite being offered a massive pay rise.
A friend said last night: "Jessie's a very talented, award-winning actress and throughout her four-and-a-half years on the show has been offered dozens of other parts.
"She's stuck it out with EastEnders through loyalty. But with a lot of cast members she gets on with quitting, such as Michelle and Chris, the morale just isn't the same.
"However, although she's ambitious, the most important thing to her right now is being a mum.
"She is allowed to take her daughter on set, but the hours are long and she can't bear being parted from her for more than a few minutes."
Jessie - back from maternity leave but yet to reappear on screen - has also been influenced by Shane's impending departure, to be aired in December.
A Walford insider added: "The pair of them have shared some of the soap's most memorable storylines. With him leaving, it's made her think it may be time to move on and look into other career options.
"She's also desperate to spend as much time as possible with Tallulah Lilac."
Brassy Jessie has become a fans' favourite since arriving in Walford on a milk float, swigging from a bottle of champagne, in 2000.
She has had several lovers, including club owner Steve Owen, GP Anthony Trueman, her sister Lynne's boyfriend Garry Hobbs and gangster fiance Andy Hunter before she fell for Alfie.
If Jessie quit the drama, bosses would want to ensure Kat and Alfie left Walford together.
The show insider added: "They would have to work out how to write out both at once.
"To have Shane and Jessie going together would be a nightmare for long-term ratings.
"But in the short-term it would offer some potentially explosive storylines and bring in much-needed viewers."
The struggling series has seen ratings plunge to little more than six million and has been hit by high-profile resignations.
As well as Chris and Michelle, others to have left include Scarlett Johnson, who played Vicki Fowler, and Kim Medcalf (Sam Mitchell).
Nigel Harman (Dennis Watts) and screen lover Letitia Dean (Sharon Watts) are also on extended leave while they consider their futures.
Programme supremo Kathleen "The Hatchet" Hutchison had vowed to make sweeping changes to improve viewing figures, but she was axed in January after stars threatened a revolt.
New chief Kate Harwood hopes the return of old favourites, such as Peggy Mitchell and sons Grant and Phil, will revive the soap's fortunes.

kelly05
28-04-2005, 20:32
Remember how long it took Kat and Alfie to get together in the first place? The will they or won't they was so annoying, and the writers kept it going for absolutely ages!! The reason? Because they knew that they had all the viewers hooked on it.... and so they milked it for all it was worth.! The episode where Alfie finally stopped Kat's wedding to Andy was one of my favourites ever, and I think that the writers won't miss another opportunity to have us gripped again to the Kat and Alfie saga. I have a feeling that Kat and Alfie wont get back together straight away.....(as much as we want them to), but that there will be alot of storylines similar to the ones when they first got together. It's what keeps us watchin!!!!

andromeda
28-04-2005, 20:36
There's a real danger I'm going to hate Alfie before we get to that point.