PDA

View Full Version : Hearts live by being wounded

xXxJessxXx
29-09-2005, 19:27
This is my new soap. Its one i've made up my self so probably isnt very good. lol. In each part i'll introduce a new family so you get to know everyone. Hope you enjoy. Please tell em what you think at the end

1)

It was a cold Monday morning on the Dungham Village as the sun rose the birds could be heard singing to their usual morning tune. There were only a few people about as the sun was beginning to rise. Through the village was a tall dark haired man in his early twenties jogging as he wiped the sweat away from his face. Panting he flung his shirt over his right shoulder revealing the toned stomached he was highly proud of. As he neared the end of the road he past three teenagers, he smiled and nodded at them as they smiled and nodded back at him. The man then stopped turning into the corner shop taking deep breaths.

“Alright Love?…” came a voice from behind the counter, the man nodded as he caught his breath. “Didn’t see ya brother did ya Nathan?” The lady asked as Nathan leant on the counter nodding.

“Yeah, just past him he’s just out side” Nathan replied as the lady sighed shaking her head.

“He left ages ago! What’s he still doing hanging round the village.” The lady sighed as she came form behind the counter and headed for the door.

“Aaron!” She called out the door as Nathan gave a chuckle from inside the shop. Out side the teenagers looked up to see a middle aged women headed towards them. “Aaron don’t go trying none of your games this term… I aint having a performance like last year” She snapped as the boy sighed. “Go on off ya go!” She added as the boy sighed again turned to the lady.

“Alright alright, chill yeah I’m going now mum!” Aaron sighed as he turned away form his mother headed off to school with his two mates. The lady sighed as she headed back into the shop.

“Teenagers eh?” Nathan chuckled as he saw him mum coming back into the shop.

“Oh don’t you give me that Nathan you were just as bad as he was…” She sighed shaking her head “And what have I told you Nath! We may be the owners of this gaff but we still gotta pay, if ya thirsty we’ve got a fridge full of stuff upstairs!” She snapped again as Nathan sighed screwing the lid back onto his bottle of water before heading off up the narrow stairs to the flat.

The lady headed over to put out the newspapers as she looked up in hearing the bell above the shop door. In walked a lady with mousy blonde hair with a sophisticated suit on and a smile on her face. It was Marie Barker

“Alright Karen?” She smiled as Karen nodded as she placed the papers on the floor.

“Just seen our Aaron with your Megan and that Luke hanging about outside, trying to bunk off again I think” Karen sighed as the Marie shook her head.

“I know, I dunno how many times I’ve em, just don’t seem to listen these days do they”

“Tell me about it Marie!” Karen said again as she walked back over to the counter “Just had to nag Nathan for drinking the shops stock again…. So how’s things at home?” Karen asked as Marie shrugged.

“Ok I suppose. Could be worse…”

“You still got Andy round your place?” Karen asked as Marie nodded with a sigh.

“Yep, dunno how long he’s stopping neither. Really I mean me and Rich don’t get no time to our self no more” Marie sighed thinking of her husband and his annoying twin brother, Karen shook her head slowly.

“That’s men for ya eh?” Karen sighed as she stared to the floor. “At least you got a bloke”

“Sometimes I wonder if that’s a good thing, bet being single has its quirks” Marie smiled as Karen nodded feeling relieved she didn’t have a relationship at the moment. “Right well, I best be off then, just on me way into town. I’ll see ya later yeah” Marie smiled as she said goodbye to Karen and left the shop.

“Wont be long mum” Came a voice from behind the counter. Karen turned to see her eldest son now properly dressed and pushing past her in a hurry.

“Where you off Nath?” she asked as she turned back slipping on his jacket.

“Just going to meet Steph before she leaves” Nathan replied as Karen let out a sigh tilting her head.

“You sure this is right Nathan… the girl’s still at school!” Karen said wondering weather to approve of her sons new girlfriend.

“She’s 19 mum! She’s in her last year, I aint that much older than her.”

“Only just! She was still 18 last week, and your 22”

“Yeah well what can I say.. I like a girl in uniform” Nathan said with a grin as Karen gave a little chuckle.

“Yeah but not school uniform Nath!” Karen laughed as Nathan shrugged. “God I always have wondered who you take after more me or ya dad now I think I defiantly know…. Go on off ay go” Karen smiled as she watched as her son headed off out the door. She chuckled to her self as she turned and continued to stack up the morning’s papers.

:thumbsup: / :thumbsdow

diamond1
29-09-2005, 20:24
wow this is good cant wait for some more episodes

Chloe-Elise
29-09-2005, 21:25
Wow its really good, please post more soon :D

xXxJessxXx
30-09-2005, 20:46
Thanks Diamond1 and ~Clo~ for reading and replying to my new script! :thumbsup: this part is dedicated to you two! :)

Part Two

Thomas's

“Right I’m of now Charlie” Smiled a young girl of 17 with shoulder length blonde hair with copper subtle streaks. She had bright blue eyes and couldn’t be much over 5ft 5. She was pretty and had a permanent smile on her face and a glint in her eyes. She was dressed in her school uniform ready for her first day back as she grabbed her bag from the back of the chair as Charlie turned round.

“Alright see ay Kim… Have a good day wont ya?” He smiled as Kim sighed nodding.

“I aint a little kid Charlie!” Kim snapped with a sigh as she stood staring at him.

“Yeah I know, but you’re my little sister aint ya, I just wanna look our for ya”

“Well you are… oh while I remember I need to borrow a bit of cash.” She said asking a little bit uneasy as Charlie turned and sighed. Charlie had dark ruffled hair and stubble growing round his face. He was in his mid 20’s and quite tall with a medium tan. He was dressed casually warning faded ripped jeans and a white simple t-shirt.

“How much this time?” He asked as she smiled and replied softly.

“£60”

“How much!” He snapped jumping from his seat.

“Oh please Charlie… its just that I’ve seen this really nice coat in town, and I need a new pair of shoes.”

“Well I dunno Kim, it’s a lot of money that we just aint got.”

“Alright fine… I just thought I’d ask” Kim sighed as she turned to leave. Charlie sighed slipping his hand into his pocket

“Fine… here ya go” He sighed as she counted his notes and handed over the money. “Not go spending it all at once!” He sighed as a smile crept across the 17 years olds face.

“Oh thanks Charlie you’re the best brother ever!” She smiled as she flung her arms round him, he smiled aback before puling away,

“Now go in before your late” He smiled as she watched his little sister leave the house. He sighed and sat back down and saw the brochure on the table. ‘Fulfil your dreams… go travelling!’ Charlie sighed and he picked it up and threw it in the bin. In reality it could never be anything more than a dream, he had responsibilities now and that meant looking after Kim, meaning every penny he earned had to go towards her as well, he couldn’t go swanning off, he couldn’t even afford it, not while providing for a teenage girl. He gave up all his wishes and dreams the day he took on the biggest responsibility of his life. Charlie continued to flick through the job section trying to figure a way to get them our of the debt that their parents had left them in.

diamond1
01-10-2005, 22:11
oh no what happend to charlie and kims family? really cool story cheers for the dedication

Chloe-Elise
02-10-2005, 15:08
Thaanks for the dedication :D Great update, please post more soon :D

xXxJessxXx
02-10-2005, 21:14
Thanks guys!

Part Three

Barkers

“Its as simple as that. We don’t like him, he don’t like us… he’s done a load of wrong it just aint right..” A man in a suit was saying as another identical man sat beside him.

“Business is business eh Rich?” The other man said as the first one nodded.

“You got it Andy bruv!”

“Here ya are dad…” Over came a girl of around 20. She had long reddish honey coloured hair with a bouncy fringe. She placed two drink on the table and sipped one for her self.

“Thanks Hailey” Andy said as she sipped hi beer.

“Can you not see we’re having a conversation Hails..”

“But Dad…!”

“Hailey!” Richard snapped with a raised eyebrow as his daughter took her drink and strolled off to the bar.

“What’s all that about?” Andy asked as Rich sighed

“Kids. Bloody pain in the back side”

“What they talking about then sis. Dodgy deals and business”

“Yep!” Hailey sighed as she perched up on the stall beside her brother. “Listen Ryan… can I ask you something?”

“Go on…” Ryan replied looking intrigued to see what his sister had to ask him.

“Why is it that its always the bad people that get the furthest in life.”

“You been earwig gin on dad and uncle Andy’s conversations again?”

“No!” “But came on… why? I mean like dad always says. ‘A bad thing -”

“‘aint bad unless ya get caught’” they said in unison as they looked at each other with a grin.

“Guess that don’t apply to us then… all the bad things me and you’ve done in the past” Ryan shrugged as he downed the last of his pint.

“I think ya right… that reminds me, I gotta go.” Hailey suddenly said as she reached for her coat and headed off quickly out the door.

diamond1
02-10-2005, 21:26
really good like the way you devote episodes to characters to make us know them better wonder where hayleys off to

xXxJessxXx
03-10-2005, 21:23
Part four

Eastwoods

A young girl came into the room as she looked in the mirror and patted down her hair with a smile.

“You look nice love” Smiled a man sat in the armchair peering over his paper. “Going any where nice?” He smiled as the girl turned to him.

“Not sure, meeting with Ryan so-” She was interrupted by a sigh from the man. “What now dad”

“I just don’t like you hanging about with them Barkers, they’re trouble Daniella”

“What’s so bad about em Dad… Luke hangs out with Megan so why cant I see Ryan?” Snapped Danielle wondering why it was ok for her kid brother to be the boyfriend of the youngest Barker family member.

“Look its complicated.. But they’re hard work Dan, wasters alright”

“What’s ya problem dad, what have they supposed to of done that’s so bad”

“Look… Danni just don’t start alright, I cant stop you seeing em but I just rather you didn’t, there’s things you just don’t understand” Matthew said at ease trying to no give too much away making his daughter ask questions he’d rather rot answer, that he’d rather forget.

“Then tell me!”

“I cant do that sweetheart, just be careful ok,”

“Dad?”

“Just go Daniella, Forget everything I just said” Matthew snapped again realising that maybe he’d already given away too much about the issues he had with the barker brothers. But he couldn’t let them get away with what they’d done, he wanted justice for Lucy, he wanted his children to have the justice they so deserved. But his strong minded independent eldest daughter wasn’t going to except the fact that her on off boyfriend is the son and nephew of the men who took away the love and stability that once held their family together. It was because of them that the Eastwoods were slowly day by day drifting further and further apart, it didn’t help that Matthew was forced to keep a secret so important and so huge from his children. By not letting them in on the things he knew, he felt as though it may as well have been him who was driving the car that night.

Chloe-Elise
04-10-2005, 21:09
Its great :D please post some more soon