PDA

View Full Version : dan hadnt have died?

di marco
29-09-2005, 16:31
dont know why i just thought of this, and i know it was a while ago, but what if dan hadnt have died in hollyoaks? would he still have been together with debbie? would he still be running the pit stop? would ben and lisa have got together?

diamond1
29-09-2005, 21:28
if dan was still alive hollyoaks would be so good i think pit stop would of shut so he can rally race, ben and lisa would be togther but dan would off been annoyed and i think him and debbie would of split by now

xXxJessxXx
29-09-2005, 22:06
I think it would be sweet. beacuse Dan would have proposed to Debbie and they would have stayed together. (It was so sad when she opened that oressie and it was a ring. :crying: lol)

i think he would have taken up racing still as he did win that race (Didnt he?) unless he was still in the explosion but didnt die i think he might have backed out fearing he could die.

i dont think Ben and Lisa would be together. i dont think she'd have got with Jake neither. i think Lisa was upset and vunerable and just being a bit of a player she is, the boys were looking out for her and onething led to another but if Dan was alive it wouldnt have happened.

diamond1
02-10-2005, 22:30
yeah good point i think debbie would of stayed in the end to be with dan