PDA

View Full Version : random script

*Roxy*
16-04-2005, 11:57
i randomly wrote this since i'm doing GCSE Drama and we'll have to do somthing like this at some point so i might as well practice now.

Out side walford station 2 girls one with blonde ahir and the other with brown quicly walked out of the satuion with there heads down trying to to be noticed. the Blonde one's name was Christina and the bruntte was called Lindsey. they had just run away from home. and they weren't going back.

Christina:So..?
Lindsey:*turns to look at Christina* So?
Christina:so.. where are we gonna look?
Lindsey:I don't know, all i know is that we have to find dad
Christina:Yeah Duh but where in walford are we gonna look for him? he could have moved on but now.
The girls keep walking quicly with there heads down
Lindsey:well, according to mum he came down here to look for a guy named Alfie
Christina: Alfie?
Lindsey: yeah counsin or somthing like that

For some reason Christina wasn't happy about going off there mothers word after all her mum had broken up with there dad when they were 2 years old and hadn't had contact with him since. how did she know where he was.
Lindsey much have read her mind

Lindsey: mum heard that from one of his friends before you think mum is sending us on a wild chase
Christina:well, should we ask around and see if anyone knows this Alfie person?
Lindsey:NO! christina we're 16 if people see 2 16 year olds walking around looking for some random person they'll phone the police and Dave will be down here taking us back to the house and i don't want that!
christina:What so you think i want Dave down here after us?

Dave, Dave was the man there mum had married after breaking up with there dad he would always hit her and he also hit them, Christina had never liked Dave and neither had Lindsey they had tried to run away from home so many times chrsitina had lost count. No she didn't want him coming down here because as soon as he had taken them home they'd get beaten.

Christina:Lindsey? why did mum and dad break up?
Lindsey: Mum said it was his lifestyle and that's all she told me
Christina: well, dad seems better than dave atleast dad didn't use mum as a punch bag.
Lindsey: yeah well that's thereason we'er loking for him isn't it? to get away from Dave and be happy for once in are lifes.

The girls walked up to the park and sit there thinking about what they where gonna do.

di marco
16-04-2005, 13:07
wow that was good! :D you are going to carry it on arent you? i hope so! :) is their dad jake or danny? hope theres more soon

di marco
16-04-2005, 13:09
i randomly wrote this since i'm doing GCSE Drama and we'll have to do somthing like this at some point so i might as well practice now.

you have to write plays for gcse drama as well as act them? i did gcse performing arts and we didnt have to write our own plays, just had to perform plays written by other people

*Roxy*
16-04-2005, 14:45
you have to write plays for gcse drama as well as act them? i did gcse performing arts and we didnt have to write our own plays, just had to perform plays written by other people

i think we have 2 i'm not sure but my teacher said something about it but it'll onl;y happemn if i get a thumbs up from drama saying they'er gonna let me on the course i've only gave my options sheet in 2 months ago.

i'll post more eith later 2 day or tomorrow :)

*Roxy*
16-04-2005, 17:12
Part 2

Christina sat on the bench with her sister thinking about what they where gonna do, they couldn't walk around for hours looking for someone who they only have a faded photo of.
with a sigh she rested her head on lindseys shoulder, lindsey gave her sister a quick hug and smiled

Lindsey:we'll find him Christina don't worry

Christina smiled Lindsey was always there for her when ever she need a hug or someone to talk to becuse well her mum wasn't much help she's was either drinking to block Dave out or out the house with Dave trying to keep the peace.Christina had always been the screw up to her mother bad grades, always getting in trouble.

Lindsey on the other hand was top in ever class and always out of trouble, Christina sometimes hated Lindsey for being a goody 2 shoes but then again Lindsey was always there for her

Christina look across the market.

Christina: Lindsey please let's just ask
Lindsey: Fine it's better than sitting here doing FA

Christina saw a man with brown hair on a stall well form what Christina knew their dad had drak hair which was eithe black or brown but their mother couldn't remeber.
let's ask him *Christina pointed at Alfie*
Lindsey:OK
They walk across the park up to the stall with Christina hiding behind Lindsey she's always done that from as long as she could remeber it was usally from Dave.
as the stoped at the stall alfie smiled

Alfie: what can i do for you girls?
Lindsey:umm........do you know this guy?

Lindsey got the photo out her bag and showed Alfie.
Alfie knew the person at once it was Danny.

Alfie:Yeah, i know him but why do you have photo of him?
Christina for the first time stepped from behind her sister to talk
Christina:He's are dad.

di marco
16-04-2005, 21:09
wow this script is great! :D absolutely brill! :) hope alfies going to take them to danny. hope theres more soon

di marco
16-04-2005, 21:11
i think we have 2 i'm not sure but my teacher said something about it but it'll onl;y happemn if i get a thumbs up from drama saying they'er gonna let me on the course i've only gave my options sheet in 2 months ago.

waiting to know was sooooo long and boring, dunno why it takes so long! hope you get to do drama. we did write some plays in our performing arts but then we had to act them out and we were marked on our acting not our script writing

Freds
16-04-2005, 21:21
I done GCSE drama, you don't write plays as such, you write pieces that you perform - like short scenes and things. A whole play would be impossible.

*Roxy*
17-04-2005, 14:03
Part 3

Alfie took Christina and LIndsey back to the house,Danny was taking the day off work, and the girls said they wanted to see him.

Alfie:so.. when was the last time he saw you two?
Lindsey:14 years ago when we were 2
Alfie: wow 16 years old you two have grown up from what you were in that picture of yours
Christina:yeah we have.

Alfie led the girls into the living room wee Nana was sat wtaching the TV

Nana:Oh Alfie your home early
Alfie: NO Nana i'm just dropping these 2 off then i'm going back to the stall

Nana looked from Christina to Lindsey and smiled
Nana:well where are these two nice girls from
Christina laughed
Lindsey:'m Lindsey she's Christina we're here to look for are dad according to Alfie his name's Danny, is he here?

Danny: who want to know?
Danny walkedthrought the door and sropped looking at the girls.he reconised them at once they were his only daughters after all. but it had been so long he couldn't quite beilive they had grown so much in his mind they were still little toddlers running about
Danny: Lindsey,Christina what are you two doing here?
Christina:it's a long story dad you might want to sit down

Christina and Lindsey explained all about Dave and how mum was being beat and how they had also been beat.Danny sighed, yep it sounder like tehre mother alright.

Danny: Dave is more of a idiot than i was.
Christina: Dad can we stay? we don't want to go home
Lindsey:Yeah dad was can't got back Dave will flip

Then Jake came through the door and stopped shocked to see his 2 nieces sitting in the living room

Jake:Christina,Lindsey what.....?

Lindsey+Christina:Long story

di marco
17-04-2005, 15:38
wow great! :D this is getting better and better! :) hope danny lets them stay! cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

*Roxy*
17-04-2005, 18:20
Part 4

Christina quickly told Jake about what was going on. Jake sighed and asked danny to help him in the kitchen with something. while Alfie chatted with the girls

Danny:They can't stay here
Jake:What?, Danny they are your daughters and they can't go home if Dave beats them do you want them to get hurt?!
Danny:NO! that's why they can't saty here, Jake we'er hiding from people i don't want those people hurting them.
Jake:What you gonna do then throw them on the streets, there 16 years old Danny!.

Back in the living room
Lindsey:i'm hungry, Alfie is there a chip shop any where around here?
Alfie:yeah just over look *alfie points out the window*
Lindsey:Ok thank give me your money Christina and i'll get us some
Alfie :wait, wait, wait *Alfie grbas some money from hid pocket* here ya go.
Christina:but Alfie we have money
Alfie:yeah well it's a treat ok?
Lindset:thanks Alfie
Lindsey and Christina quickly hug Alfie and go out the door

danny and Jake come back into the Living room

Danny: where are they off to?
Alfie: Gettting Chips
Jake: Never the less are we going to let them stay?
Alfie:YES of course we are there 16 for gods sake and they can't go home
Danny: but we can't afford it we'er tight on money as it is
Alfie: we'll sort somthing, there your daughters danny you havn't seen them in 14 years you don't want to miss out on there lifes anymore do you?

In the square Christina and lindsey are waling out the chip shop looking about on what might be there new home

Lindsey:Are there any other kids around here
Christina:I don't know do i we've been here wat 2 hours?

Stacey and Ruby walk past nearly knocking Lindsey over

Stacey:OI watch it
Lindsey: ALRIGHT CALM DOWN
Stacey:WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME!

Stacey and Lindsey walk off but Ltacey seeing Mo leaves Ruby and runs back home Ruby goes over to Christina and Lindsey

Ruby:hey you alight?
Lindsey Yeah i'm fine
Ruby:that's Stacey she's alright onec you get to know her
Christina:yeah i bet *laughs* i'm Christina and she's Lindsey, what your name?
Ruby:Ruby you new here?
Lindsey:yeah we're Danny daughters
Ruby: Danny!!
Christina: yeah you know him then
Ruby:Yeah
Lindsey:Cool see ya around

L:indsey and Christina head back to the house

di marco
18-04-2005, 20:57
cool great again! :D cant wait for the next part, really enjoying it! :) hope its soon

*Roxy*
19-04-2005, 17:56
your the only one repling lol oh well

Part 5

Lindsey and Christina walk back inot the house and it's deathly silent which gives them a chill down thier spines. they go inot the living room to see Nana with a big smile beaming across her face

Nana: hello my dears
Lindsey:hey Nana, you ok with us calling you that right?
Nana: of course
Christina:cool

Jake,Alfie and Danny all walk inot the room with very grave looks on their faces.
Jake:Girls?
christina and lindsey both look at jake then Danny then Alfie expecting the worst but then again they were used to people turning them away usally becuse they knew Dave would have there neck if they help either of them
Jake:YOU CAN STAY!

Alfie and Danny had big smiles on thier faces nana's had never left christina and lIndsey were shocked. they had some where to stay they had found ther dad ands all in one day! they both started to cry. danny gave them a hug

Alfie: this calls for a celebration how we'er gonna celebrate i don't know but never the less.

they did celebrate Alfie was so drunk he ended up falling over ever 5 seconds. Lindsey and Christina juist smiled the whole time nothing could runin this for them, Nothing

Skits
21-04-2005, 10:44
brilliant roxy. danny a dad. there's a shock.

*Roxy*
21-04-2005, 17:44
thanks
Part 6
Christina had just woken up it was about 11 am which was late for her she'd usally be up ta about 6am getting ready for school since she took ages to get ready in the morning. she went over to the window they were in spencers room he's rang last night to say hi to them and said they could use it since he isn't there very often which Christina thought was sweet. as she looked she saw people rushing around trying to get to work on time. she looked over at the station it was only yesterday that they had walk out of there trying to find there dad and within 24 hours they's done what they'd set out to accive. but for Christina she knew it was too good to be true something was going to happen, she had a feeling inside.

Lindsey stired Christina smiled as she looked at her sister, the she looked at her braclet which had stars on it Lindsey had given it to her when she was younger lindsey said that it would protect her, it was usally when Dave was yelling at there mother that Christina would need it most Lindsey would alwasys sing twinkle twinle lilttle star to her but, that was when they were 5 now they were 16 and Christina knew a brclet wouldn't keep her safe but still she clung to it like she did when she was 5.
christina looked back though the window she saw a man comming out the station a man she knew all to well, it was Dave!

Christina:NO!

Lindsaey woke up looked at her sister as if to say "did you have to wake me up?"
Lindsey:What?!?!?
Chritsina: Daves here!

Lindsey went to the window and it was Dave

Lindsey:how did he find us?
Christina:i don't know
Lindsey:we need to tell dad

they ran out the room to were danny was laying on the floor snoring he'd had too much to drink last night

Lindsey: DAD! DAD!

Danny come round slowly still half asleep he looked at his 2 daughters they looked to scared so..frightend

Danny:what's worng? why do you look so worried?
Lindsey: Dave''s found us
Danny:What?!
Christina:he's on the square dad he'll go mad if he see's us and if he finds out your hiding us he'll hurt you.
Danny:if he tries it he'll be the one hurt
Lindsey:what are we ging to do?
Danny:well, you 2 are gonna go upstairs get dressed and stay there while me and Jake figure somthing out.

Christina and Lindsey did as they were told and went upstairs. Danny went into the kitchen thinking about what he was going to do to his surprise jake was already up.

Danny:Ja..
Jake:i heard
Danny:what are we ging to do i'm not lwtting them go back with him
Jake: we'll hind them here fr now they can't go out until he's gone but then again people might now be on the look out for them.
Danny: i'll kill him if he lays one finger on them
Jake:as will i, but let's just concentrate to keeping them safe and out of site for now, yeah?

Amber
22-04-2005, 19:25
NOOOOOOOOO!
Go away Dave!
Brill writing :D

*Roxy*
23-04-2005, 10:44
lol you guys make me laugh :)
Part 7

Dave was walking around the square looking for his 2 annoying daughters well, they were'nt his daughters and he was very much happy about that he's hate to know that 2 girls like that had coe partly from him. he'd left his wife along in the house which he hated doing, she'd probably go off with some bloke if he was away to long.
the girls had tried to run away before and he always found them always and this wasn;t gping to be an exception. luckly his mates always looked out for Christina and Lindsey doing runners and always told him where they were heading. Jo the one who'd seen them get on the train heard about them finding there really dad. HA! like there real dad would want them to stick around there has dumb as you can get and just a pian the the ****.

they wouldn't be too hard to find ans when he did find them oh there is going to be hell to pay, but for now he had to look like he cared fro them otherwise he wouldn't be able to get them back.

Dave saw a man working on a stall he had brown hair and seemed to knwo alot of people he's proably seen them

Dave:hey uh.. i'm looking for my 2 daughters there called Lindsey and Christina you havn't seen them have you?
Alfie froze it was Dave he'd tracked the girls down but how? he's wasn't going to let them go back with him and he kew danny would rather die than that happen

Alfie: uh.. no sorry mate when did they come here?
Dave:yesterady my mate saw them get onnthe train i'm just so worried about them.
Alfie looked to the house to the window where the girls bedroom was they were too looking at him they looked so scared and frightened danny had obviously told them to stay up there. unfortunatly Dave followed Alfie's gaze and he saw them the 2 girls he was looking for.

Dave: you lied to me mate?
Alfie:look! they arn't going back with you they've told us about you so just go back to your home and leave them be.
Dave' Nah i don't think i will do that

Dave swung a punch at aldie sending him to the ground.
at the smae time jake had been standing at the door of the house and saw Alfie getting punched he turned to the door

Jake: DANNY KEEP THIS DOOR CLOSED HE KNOWS THE GIRLS ARE HERE!
Jake closed the door and ran over to Alfie but as soon as he got the Dave was already off towards the house.

Christina ans Lindsey ahd seen it all from the window they knew somthing like this was ging to happen they just knew it they alwasy brought some pain and suffering where every the went dave had told them so.

Christina:what are we going to do he's at the door
Lindsey:just do as dad said stay up here and don't make a sound
Christina:lindsey he's already seen us he knows were here
Lindsey:I DON'T KNOW will you STOP ALWAYS ASKING ME what we're gonna do think for your self for once

Lindsey's word hurt Christina LIndsey had always been the smart one not her, she culd tell that Lindsey wanted to take what she said back form the look on her facea face of "i'm so sorry i didn't mean it"
Christina:whatever

there was banging at the door and Dave shouting it reminded them too much of home.

Danny came downstairs he's heard what Jake had yelled he's didn't really know what to do he's couldn't kill Dave as tempting as it was he didn't want his daughters seeing that.

Danny:look make bugger off
Dave:not until you give me my daughters back
Danny; there my daughters you twit just becuse you married Amy doesn't mean your there dad.
Dave: how ling were you with Amy? Danny a year?
Danny: look just shut up alright this isn't about Amy!

christina come down the stairs with lIndsey they knew they had been told to stay upstairs but they were worried about there dad they didn't want Dave to hurt him

Danny:girls go upstairs
Dave:hey girls come open the door
Lindsey:bugger off dave go back in the train and go home
Danny:Lindsey go upstairs now
Lindsey: NO
Danny:do as your told Lindsey
Dave: see Danny the are not very good daughters they don't do as you tell them to do and they aswer back why do you wantto have them eh?

Christina qucikly grabbed the phone with out anyone noticing she rang the police they were on there way and then she rang her mum, there was no reply mum had probaly left the house and was on her way down here.
Christina could hear the yelling she didn't like it she just wanted Dave to go away and for them to be happy here. was that too much to ask?

di marco
23-04-2005, 21:01
wow that was fab! :D just caught up. hope dave gets what he deserves! and dannys so sweet, bless him! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Rain_
24-04-2005, 09:54
Just sat and read it all. Fantastic script, keep going and i'll love you forever

*Roxy*
24-04-2005, 10:22
Part 8
Amy go off the train and looked about how on earth was she going to find her 2 daughters, the daughters she had hurt so much recently, she didn't expect them to forgive her for the way she had acted the past few years. she knew that they'd gone to look for Danny they'd always asked what he was like why he left, she didn't blame them, she too missed Danny. she was the one who ended it all, hey'd had an agument she told him to get out and never come back and Danny being Danny did just that, he only ever came around if he wanted to see the girls but, she didn't let him she didn't want the girls to know him. only now she knew why becuse she still wanted to be with Danny and the only way he was going to see the girls was if she was with him.

But then again the girls were 16 years old now and how was Amy supposed where they were at every hour of the day.they's grwon uo to be young women who reeally didn't give a stuff what people thought of them, Amy had never been like that that's why she was so proud of her girls but, her girls didn't know that she's never really shown the how much she loved them she was always trying to make sure Dave was happy, Dave always was first to the girls. when really she should have put Christina and Lindsey first and Kicked Dave out the second he hit her. she should have kicked him out like she did Danny.

Amy heard yelling and knew it was Daves voice, she was the house the house her two little angels were in, there was an alley way at the back of the house she's sneak in the back to not to get caught by Dave.

as she walked though the back door she saw Christina huddled in the corner crying. the Christina looked up

Christina:Mum?
Amy:Yes?
Christina:what are you doing here?
Amy: i came looking for my little angels of course!
Amy hugged Christina and held her so tight she didn't want to looose her again

Amy:where's Lindsey?
christina pointed to the corridor were all the noise was coming from.
as Amy walked out into teh corridoor both Danny and Lindsey looked at her.
Lindsey:MUM!
Amy:hey sweetheart
Dave:Amy what the heck are you doing here i told you to stay at home!

there was a police seirn, they saw a shodow of Dave running for it. Chirstina looked out thw indow and saw it all she laughed Dave wasn't going to hurt her any more

.:Kitz:.
24-04-2005, 10:24
Thats great! It really is! Aww, Danny as a dad.

di marco
24-04-2005, 14:22
great again! :D glad daves going to get caught, and i hope that danny and their mum get back together! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

*Roxy*
24-04-2005, 19:05
great again! :D glad daves going to get caught, and i hope that danny and their mum get back together! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

lol i might post it later 2night or 2moz SATS are coming up and well my dad isn't too thrilled i'm on here and not on Sam Learning (a webiste for revison)

Tamzi
24-04-2005, 19:29
Hey its fab. Roxy, my mum is just like that pestering me to revise not come on here. Oh well.
Post more
xxx

di marco
24-04-2005, 19:44
SATS are coming up and well my dad isn't too thrilled i'm on here and not on Sam Learning (a webiste for revison)

yeh know what you mean. my mum is always telling me not to go on the internet as i should be doing homework! and ive got my ASLevel exams in just over a months time so i should be revising but i spend way too much time on here! lol! i normally have a word document open when im on the internet so if my mum comes in it looks like im doing homework, its worked well so far....

*Roxy*
24-04-2005, 19:44
Part 9
Chirstina stopped looking out the window and went into the corridoor, she didn't knw what to do they her mum and dad hadn't seen each other for years , it was weird having them in the same room and for some reason christina had a sinking feel that there mum was going to screw this up for them

Chirstina: so.......
Danny: i'll go put the kettle on

Danny goes into the kitchen and closed the door, Amy had changed alkot since he had last seen her she looked a state,and he knew that look in her eye the looked of the little wheels in her head hatching a plan.

Chirstina takes her mum inot the living room and Lindsey follows

Amy:so had your farther taken good care of the both of you?
Lindsey:yeah alot better than you did!

Christina was shocked but her sister reaction to her mums arrival even though, Christina wasn't over the moon to see her either she show those feelings

Amy: i don't expect you 2 to forgive my actions over the past few years
Lindsey: good coz we don't!
Christina:LINDSEY!
Lindsey:Christina shut it!
Christina did as she was told, and went to go help her dad in the kitchen

Danny: don't you want to talk to your mum/
Christina: not really
Danny: Lindsey seems to be giving her an ear bashing
Christina:she is and to be honest i don't blmae her i feel the same

Danny went over and hugged Christina , Christina started to cry
Danny:hey don't start crying there's no need for it
Christina: but what if mum and you have an agument and you walk out again
Danny:well i live her so it'll be more her walking out but it' not like were going to be back together
Christina: to be honest i don't want you to be together
Danny:really?!?!?
Christina: it wouldn't work you're so diffrent
Danny: your right there, go back in the living room i'll be there in a min
Christina: ok

Christina goes into living room, Danny thought about what Christina said, she was right he wasn't going to get back together with Amy he didn't want to he'd often wondered how he ended up with her in the first place.
he smiled to himself this was going to be intresting he thought atleast it wasn't goingto be for long Amy would go in a day or two

di marco
24-04-2005, 19:50
this is sooo good! :D danny is soooo sweet, he really cares about his daughters! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Amber
24-04-2005, 22:03
Yay!
Write more soon babe :)!
This is so good :D:D:D:D

*Roxy*
25-04-2005, 18:12
Part 10
Christina went back nto the living room and sat next to Lindsey,Lindsey had here i'm very very annoyed face on, Christina rested her head on Lindsey's shoulder,Lindsey smiled and patted her on the head. sort oif a sign of " thanks for cheering me up a bit"

Amy: awww look at you two it's s sweet
Lindsey:whatever!
Amy:what is your promble Lindsey i've said sorry
Lindsey: i don't care i want to live with dad uncle Jake and Alfie and Nana
Amy:Nana? Alfie? who are they
Lindsey: why do you care
Christina: ALFIE! dave hit him outside we should go see him
Lindsey:good idea
Amy but your farthers making tea for us
Christina: well only be a minn mum

As Christina and Lindsey rushed onto the square they saw jake and Afie standing there Alfie was still in a sort of dase and Jake looked angry as they shoved dave inot a police car, Christina and Lindsey rushed over to Alfie and Jake

Christina:ALFIE ! are you ok
Alfie: yeah just a little bit of blood
Lindsey: a little?!?!?
Lindsey looked at Alfie there was more then a little blood on his shirt

Christina: mum inside the house
Jake:What?!?! Amy's here?
Lindsey: yes and i want her to leave i don't want to go back and live with her
Alfie: but daves not around any more
Lindsey: yeah well she was a rubbish mother anyway even when dave wasn't around
Christina:LINDSEY!
Lindsey: YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

yes Christina did know it was true, but she didn't want to admit it. they all went into the house quickly so they could clean Alfie up, as they walked though the door Christina and Lindsey didn't even look at their mum, Jake gave her a quick nood and Alfie didnt' pay any attenshion really. oh what a wonderful day in the moon house Christina thought

di marco
25-04-2005, 21:11
great again! :D liking lindseys attitude! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

*Roxy*
28-04-2005, 18:47
Part 11

Lindsey sat writing in her diary it was 11PM everyone was asleep, other than her mum and dad. Her mum had decided to make Danny come out for a drink with her ans the Pub must have closed my now Chrissie does need her sleep, Lindsey and Christina liked Chrissie, she always let the girls go behind the Bar and walk about and even let them do little jobs. it was probably becuse jake had asked her top be nice to them and had explained the situation.Lindsey sighed and closed her diary and looked over at Christina and smiled, she looked so happy and peaceful. Lindsey kissed her on the fore head and stoked her hair.

Then the front door clicked open, and she heard mumbled voice but she could tell her mum was drunk.

Danny: come on Amy go to bed now it's late and don't wake the girls up
Amy: oh I wouldn't want to wake Lindsey and Christina.
Amy: the calm down and go to bed

Danny was a little annoyed with Amy she was just like she normaly was drunk and loud

Amy: ok Danny
she walked up the stairs and into Dannys room
Danny: Amy this is my room,
Amy: yeah i know
Danny: i'll go sleep in the living room
Amy: no stay please?
Danny: no i dont' want the girls to think were together again
Amy: but we are though
Danny: no we'er not your staying here for a couple of days then your going home
Amy sending me and the girls away?
Danny: no not the girls they are staying with me
Amy: YOUR NOT KEEPING THEM!
Danny: shut up do you want to wake everyone?
Amy: you can't have the girls and not me
Danny; well form what Lindsey's told me your not a very good mother

Amber
28-04-2005, 22:57
:eek::eek::eek:
Wow! Post more soon please :D:D:D
Fab writing :thumbsup:

Skits
29-04-2005, 12:13
i see trouble ahead for danny. please post more soon.

*Roxy*
29-04-2005, 17:11
hey guy just a quick note SATS start on tues up to fri and from fri to sun i'm awy with this adventure weekend with the school, :searchme: and well i probably my not post much during next week and well i can't at the weekend since there will be no computer :wall:

also Part 11 isn't finished the .......... bit was becuse my dad told me 2 get off the comp so yeah in future id u see ....... it means unfinshed and i've had 2 leave.

yeah random post for you guys but yeah lol see ya

Tamzi
29-04-2005, 17:37
Hey Roxy its all fab. Hows the revision coming? I wont be on much next week either. Dreading Sat's. Cant wait for more of ur script.
xxx

di marco
30-04-2005, 08:51
fabby! :D love it! hope they get to stay with danny! :) cant wait for the next part

*Roxy*
30-04-2005, 18:06
Part 11 continued

Danny forze he hadn't meant to say that, and Lindsey hadn't wanted him to repeat it either.

Amy: LIndsey said what?
Danny: now let's be reasonable Amy
Amy: LINDSEY!

Amy stomed into the girls room, shouting waking everyone in the household and startling Christina out of her sleep

Amy: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SAYING ABOUT ME!
Lindsey: THAT YOUR A RUBBISH MOTHER AND THAT YOU KNOW IT!

Jake and Alfie come rushing into the room, Chirstina just stands by her bed still half asleep

Amy: YOU SELFISH LITTLE COW!
Amy slapped Lindsey right across the face,Lindsey gave a yelp of pain, everybody froze they hadn't expected Amy to hit her own daughter and danny could feel the urge to hit Amy for doing such a thing but he wasn't going to be a wife beater like Dave

Christina: MUM WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE!
Amy: SHUT IT!
Danny: i suggest you pack you bags and get out of here NOW!

Amy turned and stormed out the room got her bags a walked to the door but before she left Christina had some words for her

Christina what Lindsey said was right and you know it
Amy threw Christina a look of haterd and slamed the door as she walked out. Alfie and Jake were still stunned by what happened but went to but some cold water on Lindsey's face, Amy had given her quite a slap

Jake: you ok?
Lindsey: yeah just a little shakey
Jake: ok i'll make you a drink
Christina went over and hugged Lindsey, she didn't really know what eles to do.she hadn't expected anyhting like this to happen but hey they'd talk about it more in the morning, Danny had said that they weren't going to go back with there mum espicaly after that so they were safe, for now

di marco
30-04-2005, 18:38
great again! :D poor lindsey, hope they get to stay with danny! :) more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
03-05-2005, 18:00
Part 12

The next day was pretty normal which shocked Christina,she expected Lindsey to be tended on hand and foot, but she wasn't. Christina didn't know weither to be happy that she wasn't getting special treatment or to be annoyed becuse Lindsey wasn't getting it.

ity was 11pm christina couldn't sleep, so she went down stairs to the kitchen to get a drink, as she drsank some milk she didn't realise someone had enterd the kitchen. Christina jumped when she saw the figure, but the figure flicked the light on it was just Jake.

Jake: what are you doing you doing up it's 11:15PM?
Christina:couldn't sleep
Jake: that makes two of us

Jake went over to the fridge and got out a beer

Christina:isn't it a bit early for that?
Jake:it's 11:15PM!
Christina laughed oh she loved Jake he was always so funny.she walked into the living room flicked the light on and sat on the sofa, jake joined her
Jake: so....
Christina: Jake noones going to take us away are they?
Jake: what are you on about Danny would punch their lights out if they tried it.
Christina: but what mum said she said he can't have us and not have her
Jake: yeah well what's she going to do Christina she's probably gone got drunk and forgotten about it
Christina: but what if she gets the court involved

Jake laughed
Jake: oh when pigs fly!

Christina rested her head on Jake's shoulder,she felt like she was going to fall a sleep, and indeed she did, Jake just sat there looking at her. why did they have to end up in a situation like this, always worrying if they were going to get take away iy wasn't far it wasn't.........right

Amber
03-05-2005, 18:31
Awww! Poor Lindsey!
Post more soon :wub:!

di marco
03-05-2005, 21:00
fab! :D i feel sorry for the 2 girls, jake and danny have been really sweet though! :) cant wait to find out what happens, hope the next parts soon

*Roxy*
05-05-2005, 18:35
ok there will be no more updates until like the 9th becuse i'm away with the school tomorrow and i can feel therte's gonna be an agument in my cabin (i'm with a load of people i don't like or don't know) but never the less.

Part 13

Danny walked down stairs yawning he hadn't slept too well last night hhe heard Jake get up and go down stairs but he hadn't come back up so he assumed that he had fallen asleep on the sofa, But Danny thought he's better check.

Danny:HEY!

Jake woke with a startel but Christina just mummbeld somthing in her sleep

Jake: what do you want?
Danny; why is Christina down here?
Jake: she couldn't sleep she go up first and i couldn't sleep so i came down.
Danny: oh right she feel sleep on your shoulder i can see
Jake: yeah
Jake laughed, Christina hadn't done so,thing like that since well the last time Danny had seen them because Jake had been with him,he'd never of pasted up a chance to see Lindsay and Christina when they were younger.

But then Danny and Amy broke up and they couldn't see them any more, Jake had been upset by iy but Danny had been destrught by it, he didn't show it but Jake could tell, Danny was his brother after all.

Jake placed Christina's head on a cushion and got up and went inot the kitchen with Danny.

Jake: christina's worried about Amy taking them away from you
Danny: i know i heard lIndsey and Christina talking about it the other night
Jake: you shouyld talk to them and tell them nothing is going to happen, they'll beilive you more than they'll belive me
Danny:yeah maybe i should, but the need to go to school what about their GCSE's
Jake: yeah that's a point, they'er both mates wiht Ruby maybe we should send them to her school or whatever it is
Danny: can we afford that, the only reason Ruby is going there is becuse Jonny is stinkin rich
Jake: well, we could come to arangement, i could work more hours and work back the money that we own for sending them
Danny: do you know how many hours that's going to be Jake! and how long are we going to stay here
Jake: until we get found
Danny:yeah a Jonny won't let us leave if we havn't worked off that money we'll be found
Jake:yeah yeah alright i get the message.

Amber
05-05-2005, 23:07
Oooh! Post more soon this is fab!

EastendersRox
06-05-2005, 16:14
This is great.

di marco
07-05-2005, 09:10
brill! :D hope lindsey and christina get to stay with danny! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon after you get back
ps. did you have a good time on the school trip?

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 09:32
Fab, hope your enjoying the adventure trip. how were sat's? more when u get back
xxx

*Roxy*
08-05-2005, 20:38
thanks for asking it was soooooooooooooooo cool i had so much fun only 1 agument but then again the girls were stuck up snobs so i didn't care lol, so man fit guy instructors :wub: , but yeah i'' continue with the script now lol. Sat's were ok i think i screwed the english writing up though :wall:

Part 14
Danny sat next to Christina and stroked her hair it was blonde just like her mums,Christina was still asleep and Danny didn't want to wake her she looked so peaceful. he would often watch Christina and Lindsey going to sleep when they were babies, it was the only time he got alone with just them Amy had always wanted to take over when they were together so.

Christina opened her eyes she saw he Dad's knee and she giggled

Danny: what's so funny?
Christina:Nothing don't worry
Danny: tell me
Christina:no there's nothing to tell
Danny:really?
Christina:yes dad
Danny: ok...what do you want for breckfast?
Christina:bacon sarni?
Danny: ok and i'll have one my self, what will Lindsey want?
Christina:same as me
Danny: ok

Danny goes into the kitchen were Jake is dressed and is reading the paper

Danny: why are you still here?
Jake: i'm reading
Danny: i can see that
Jake: oh really didn't know you could do that
Danny:shut it Jake!

Lindsey walks inot the ktchen atill in her PJ's and half asleep

Lindsey: what's for breakfast?
Danny:bacon sarni
Lindsey:my fav
Danny: good becuse your not getting anything eles
Jake: you gonna make me one then?
Danny: no
Jake: why not
Danny: do it your self you lazy so and so

Lindsey stands laughing in the door way, then joins her sister on the sofa

di marco
09-05-2005, 08:30
great! :D love jake and dannys little brotherly arguments! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait
(glad you had a good time!)

*Roxy*
11-05-2005, 19:34
Part 15

it was the afternoon and Danny and Jake had gone out somewhere and alfie had to go someone ehere and stay over night Nana was still in the house be she'd been very teird had had gone to bed a while ago.

it was about 4PM, Lindsey and Christina were watching TV,
Christina: Dad and Jake have been a while should i call them?
Lindsey:Nah they've probably been held up by Ruby's dad
Christina: ok i was just asking
Lindsey: you don't have to ask me Chris i'm not your boss
Christina:hey remeber when we used to play shop owner and you'd be my boss and you'd tell me what to do. that was fun
Lindsey: yeah we played that all the time
Christina:yeah....
Lindsey: shall we cook somthing for when dad and jake get in?
Christina: yeah like........sunday roast even though it's monday but never the less
Lindsey: ok i'll get the food you get the cook book

Lindsey garbbed some money out of her bag they'd had it since they'd come to Walford they had needed it in case they had to leave at any time, but lindsey didn't think they's be leaving unless Danny decide to move some were eles

Lindsey: i'm going now look up a recipie Christina don't forget
Christina:I WON'T!
Lindsey: ok chill geez

And with that Lindsye was out the door, Christina went to the Kitchen to look for recipie books, why did everyone think she was sooooooo forgetful it annoyed her so much. she couldn't find any cook books and she didn't want to wake Nana,

Christina: oh what shall i do

Christina thought for a couple of minutes , she decide to ring Ruby to see if she knew.luckly she had pleanty of cook books at her house so she dropped them through the mail box and went. christina wished she's stayed but Ruby had course work to do.

Just then Christina got a text on her phone

Me & Jake wnt b home 2night, we r stayin ova sumwhere d/w tell Lindsey Luv u loads Dad Xx

Christina stopped why were they going to stay over somewhere when Dad jhad told them they were just going to work?, Danny was a bouncer so why would he need to go any where?

As Christina was gathering her thoughts Lindsey came through the door with her arms full of food.

Christina: Bad news
Lindsey: what now?

Christina showed her the text, Lindsey gave a sigh

Lindsey: we'll keep this for tomorrow, did you find a recipie in here?
Christina:yeha but these books are Ruby's we have to give them back soon
Lindsey: ok we'll have to make a note of what you've picked then, is Nana up?

Nana:yes she is

Nana appeard in the door way with her eyes bright

Nana: what have you girls brought?

Lindsey:nothing!

Lindsey quickly moved in front of the bags and turned Nana towards the living room.

Nana: ok sweetheart but you two come sit with me me i havn't really spoken to you have i?
Christina: no you havn't

Christina appeard at the Living room door
Nana: do you want me to tell you a story about what i was like when i was your age?
Lindsey:yes Please Nana
Nana: ok you two sit down here there you go

Lindsey and Christina sat in to Nana on the sofa and listened attentively to what Nana was saying. they never noticed the back door opening and closing

di marco
14-05-2005, 07:46
great! :D oh no wonder whos coming in the back door! :) post more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
17-05-2005, 18:54
Part 16
Rick looked around the small Kitchen and smiled so this was where Lindsey was. he didn't know why she'd gone off so randomly and not tell him any thing it hurt him to know that she didn't tell him where she was he'd been so worried when he saw Dave heading for the station.

he walked through the kitchen and into the corridor he hea a voice an old lady's voice he stood behind thre half closed door a peaked through the crack, there he saw Lindsey sitting laughing a smiling, he hadn't seen her like that in a long time.

suddenly the door moved and he fel fact down in the living room. he heard Christina and Lindsey screaming and the old woman as well.

Nana: call the police!

Christina jumped over Rick and went to the phone. Rick didn'ty se the fuss he wasn't ina hurty to sit up. finaly just so they'd shut up he did. the look on Lindsey's face was well some where between shcoked, annoyed and happy.

Rick: will you stop screaming now?

Lindsey stopped but Nana still keept on in the end she had to shake Nana and tell her to stop luckly it didn't take as long as Lindsey expected.

Lindsey: what are you doing here?
Rick: can't i come see my Girlfriend?
Lindsey: i'm glad you came

she went over and kissed him, then she stopped and looked at him

Lindsey: how did you find me?
Rick: your mum i asked her and she told me where you were she wasn't very happy though what happened
Lindsey: long story
Rick: ok

Christina was still standing by the phone dumbstruck but the sudden appreance of Rick.
Rick looked into the corridor

Rick: you alright Chris?

Christina nodded and smiled

Rick: uh... who's place is this? Is that your Nan?

he said pointing over at Nana

Nana: oh not darling i'm Alfie's Nan
Rick: Alfie?!?!?
Lindsey: my dad's cousin
Rick: your dad? you found him?
Lindsey: yes isn't it wonderful
Rick: yeah i'm happy for you, he isn't around though is he i donn't want him punching my lights out when he see's me
Lindsey: no he's away tonight
Rick: ok

Lindsey turned to Nana

Lindsey: can Rick stay?
Nana: of course darling he's your boyfriend after all
Lindsey: that's settled then your going to say with us Rick
Rick: alright but what about your dad
Lindsey: oh whatever he doesn't have a choice in the matter

Lindsey kissed Rick
Lindsey: i'll explain everything to you in the morning

*Roxy*
20-05-2005, 18:03
ok i think my script is dieing :eek:

di marco
21-05-2005, 07:52
fab! :D didnt realise youd posted this part! loved the bit where they were all screaming lol! :) post more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
24-05-2005, 17:16
Part 17
Jake and Danny finaly reuturned home it was about 7am and danny didn't expect the girls to be up if they were they were probably going shopping and putting on make-up. Which took about 1 hours and half with those two he didn't like the idea of make-up on them he was going to ban it but it would have just caused an agument.

Danny: Girls you up yet?
Christina:yeah

Christina appeard at the top of the stairs but in her PJ's

Christina:Me and Lindsey were talking
Danny: ok don't wake Nana up and where is Alfie?
Christina: i think he's at little Mo's
Jake: i swear somthing is going on with those two
Christina:same
Jake: great minds think a like
Danny: hey what about me?
Jake: nah your just good at getting drunk

Christina laughs.

Christina: can i have some breakfast
Danny:yeah come inot the kitchen

Christina walked down the stairs and sat down atr the kitchen table

Jake: what do you want?
Christina: i don't know
Jake: that's alot of help

Christina went silent she was thinking about yesterday where had they gone that meant they didn't get home until the nest day?

Danny:what's the matter?
Christina: where were you two last night?

Danny and Jake froze they knew she had the righ to know but if they did tell her it would put her a great risk.

Jake: oh we where just very drunk and didn't want to drive home
Christina: you can't have been other wise you would of had hang overs right now.
Jake: well..
Christina: and why would you not be able to get home why did you need to leave walford to have a drink we have the Queen Vic right outside our door.
Jake: Christina calm down don't get all worked up about it ok?
Christina: but..
Danny: Christina leave it ok?

Christina walked out the room and started crying they were keep somthing from her and their dad and promised to never keep an secreats just like they had promised the same.why was he lying?

di marco
24-05-2005, 21:05
great! :D i need to know what danny and jake were doing! :) post more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
02-06-2005, 18:13
Part 18

Danny left Christina's breakfast on the table and went for a walkJake came along as well, he was going to see Chrissie any way.

Jake: you shouldn't of been that harsh to her
Danny: i didn't yell at he so how was i harsh?
Jake: she looked really concerned
Danny: yeah but she's 16 why would she be?
Jake: well ok let's think shall we Danny?

Danny sighed and leaned against a fence it was going to be a lecture he could tell he was used to them but they were still annoying.

Jake: Christina and Lindsey have only just found you after how many years?, and then you go walking off one night and leave them not telling them where you are.
Danny: YEAH! WHAT ABOUT YOU THOUGH!?
Jake: i'm not their dad am I?

Danny shut up he hated this he knew Jake was right but then at the same time he was wrong.

Jake: she was probably worried that you were going to leave her again.
Danny: DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO WALK OUT THAT DOOR ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, AND WAVE GOODBYE TO THEM, KNOWING I MAY NOT SEE THEM AGAIN, DO YA!

Jake took a couple of steps back, Danny looked about ready to take a swing at him.

Danny started to walk off

Jake: where you going now?
Danny: away from you

after that Danny disappeard down an alley way

di marco
05-06-2005, 09:24
fab! :D poor danny! :) more soon please, cant wait

ameliauk1
05-06-2005, 20:35
brill loved the fact that the story revolved around danny for a change and not jake lol

but i also like the brotherlry seens xxxx amelia

*Roxy*
21-06-2005, 19:01
Part 19

Christina was too upset to think she just sat in the living room staring into space.Lindsey came through to the living room she had a look of concern on her face

Lindsey:you ok?
Christina:yeah
Lindsey: well, me and Rick are gonna go out to see a movie wanna come?
Christina:nopew i'm fine i need to do some stuff anyway
Lindsey: ok take care of yourself ok?
Christina:whatever

Lindsey walked on to the square hand in hand with Rick she was so happy.

Rick:she alright?
Lindsey: no she's not but i won't be ab;e to get it out of her so i'm just gonna let her calm down then ask her what's up
Rick: good idea

Rick and Lindsey walked past the queen Vic and round the corner.

Christina waited until Lindsey was totaly out of site before she left the house, she had a key which was lucky otherwise she wouldn't be able to get in.

She headed for the Scarlet club to go talk to Jake, she wanted to know what was going on and she wasn't goig to drop it until she got answers.

Christina walked right past Johnny when she went into the club, she didn't like him so wasn't going to talk to him if she was in a bad mood would she?

Johnny:Oi what do you think your ding just walking in here like you own the place?
Christina:i don't want to talk to you
Johnny: i don't care what do you think your doing
Christina: i am going to talk to my uncle and your not going to stop me
Johnny: yeah well Jake's working

at that moment Jake walked into the room, he thought he'd heard Christina's voice, he knew too well why she was hear.

Jake:don't worry Johnny i can spare a few minutes for my niece can't i?

Christina smiled, she always got her way in some way, Jake took her to the side and wiated until Johney had gone back to his office.

Jake: i know you want me to tell you what happend the other night.
Christina: yeah and i'm not going to drop it until i find out
Jake: i would Christina but your dad would kill me
Christina: yeah right he listnes to you more than me and Lindsey
Jake: well.....
Christina: Jake...dad promised us not to keep secrets from us

Christina started crying she didn't usally cry she was known to be a bit of a though cookie back where her mum was.
Jake hugged Christina, he cared about her alot, as well as Lindsey if anything happend to them because of this he wouldn't be able to forgive him self.

Jake: ok i'll tell you...but don't let your dad know ok?

di marco
26-06-2005, 14:16
brill! :D oh what happened to danny, i have to know! :) more very soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
31-08-2005, 17:32
soz for not following up been really busy

Part 17

Jake told Christina what she needed to know, which was unfortunatly not what a 16 year old should have to know in the first place.

Christina froze what Jake just told her scared her so much that she.....
Jake: you ok?
Christina: yeah

This wasn't true Christina just wanted to cry how could her dad have been so STUIPED

Jake: i'll get you a drink

Jake went got a galss of water and popped a sleeping tablet into the glass he had to knock Christina out before she did somthing stuiped like tell Danny, it would only last a few hours anyway.

He past the glass to Christina to drank it in one glup,she'd hadn't had a drink all day.

A couple of minutes later Christina felt drowsy, and she started to feel really teird

Christina: jake...i feel terid i should go home
Jake:no stay here and sleep Johny won't mind

Before Christina could say anything eles she was asleep,Jake thre a blanket over here a pushed her long blonde hair away from her face.
Danny would kill him if he knew he's just given Christina sleeping pill.
hes just have to take that risk

Tamzi
31-08-2005, 22:22
Great to see this script's started up again. Danny better not find out the sleeping pill etc. More please
xxx

*Roxy*
02-09-2005, 17:29
Part 18

Danny stood in the alley way, he knew Jake was right but at the same time he wanted to protect Christina. they were 2 years old when he walked out and the look on Christina's face had always stayed with him, i remeberd her crying out for him like it was yesterday. he closed his eyes, he hated those years not seeing them but then again she had got him self involved with stuff which they were better off not knowing about, not at their age.

He decided to head back to the club, he was late again.As he walking down the steps he saw Johnnys face he didn't look to happy.

Danny: you laright Johnny
Johnny: YEAH JUST TEACH YOUR BRAT SOME MANNERS!
Danny: WHAT!?
Johnny: Christina came in here and started acting like she owned the place.
Danny: Christina??... she was at home when i left
Johnny: well she came in here she wanted answers about somthing she's talking with Jake.
Danny: JAKE!

Danny's brain went into over drive, he wnated to puch Johnny's light out about what he'd said about Christina but what Jake might tell her was more important. Jake wouldn't tell Christina he knew he wouldn't. Danny ran into the office to see Christina laying on the sofa fast asleep. and Jake just standing there drinking some wisky.

Jake: you alright Danny?
Danny: what's Christina doing here?
Jake:she was looking for you
Danny: why is she asleep

Jake froze he hadn't thought about how he was going to answer that.

Danny: Never mind i'd better take her home

Danny picked Christina up in his arms and took her home, she stirrd a little and mumbled somthing like 'so stuiped' he didn't think much of it. Danny placed her on the sofa at home and kissed her on the fore head and left.

Back at the club Jake started to panic Danny's was going to ask why Christina had fallen alseep, he had to tell him somthing...but what?