PDA

View Full Version : Little Mo staying in EE!

littlemo
27-09-2005, 23:14
I'm putting this in the Rumour Mill for now because I don't have a valid source for it. I read on Digital Spy that Kacey Ainsworth has just signed another year's contract. If somebody does has a source we can move it to the spoilers.

I think this is so exciting! I really love Little Mo's character. I was praying she wasn't going to leave. The person who posted the message quoted that Kacey said there were some really good storylines coming up this year and the next for her character. I suppose she may have said this in the Inside Soap awards. I haven't read the magazine today so I'm not sure. But it's such great news!

xsoftladybugx
28-09-2005, 15:58
:angry: Little mo's character is so annoying she drives me MAD, I think its the MOLFIE storyline that has done it..

Carrie Bradshaw
28-09-2005, 16:04
I suppose it depends on what the storylines are going to be like, but I'm not particularly bothered whether she stays or not. Kacey did some brilliant acting with the whole Trevor storyline but recently I have just gone off the character.

Abi
28-09-2005, 16:06
I hope she gets a story when she can be happy for a change, without it ending in horror for her

dddMac1
28-09-2005, 16:08
i liked little mo at first but now i can't stand her

brenda1971
28-09-2005, 16:11
I hope that they get rid of her character or liven the character up.

Bryan
28-09-2005, 16:14
leave of the mo! just becuase shes had one bad storyline dosent mean people should hate her! shes fantastic and one of the few treasures that the show will hae come january!!!!

Florijo
28-09-2005, 16:21
I think its good in a way that she is staying as there are too many cast members leaving at the minute and if she did leave now it would only lead to yet another of those annoying 'Exclusive: ANOTHER EE cast member quits' headlines. EE needs stability in its cast even if some of the characters are not the best.

Personally I have gone right off Little Mo but she can be saved if she acted more like an adult and did more than act drippy and boring. I don't know what storylines they would give her, maybe she gets involved with someone who starts acting like Trevor and she recognises the signs and gets out, or maybe something to do with Freddaaay.

RealityGap
28-09-2005, 16:24
I hope she stays I like her! Molfie was dull but she is a great actress

Cornishbabe
28-09-2005, 16:25
YAY that really good just hope they give her a happy ending and dont kill her off

Kim
28-09-2005, 16:48
I think it's true. Once Kat and Alfie are gone it could pave the way for a reunion. Also, part of the reason that they leave is because of her.

littlemo
28-09-2005, 18:20
I think its good in a way that she is staying as there are too many cast members leaving at the minute and if she did leave now it would only lead to yet another of those annoying 'Exclusive: ANOTHER EE cast member quits' headlines. EE needs stability in its cast even if some of the characters are not the best.

Personally I have gone right off Little Mo but she can be saved if she acted more like an adult and did more than act drippy and boring. I don't know what storylines they would give her, maybe she gets involved with someone who starts acting like Trevor and she recognises the signs and gets out, or maybe something to do with Freddaaay.

I think it would be really great for Little Mo to be involved in a storyline with Freddie. Maybe Freddie could die from a tragic illness, I know it's not a happy storyline but it would be another challenge for Kacey. Also it would give Little Mo the perfect excuse to get back with Billy. I can see Billy comforting her, and helping her through the death, and she may start falling in love with him again. It would then pave the way for them to have a baby of their own.
That Trevor thing is interesting too, but I really want Billy and Little Mo to make a go of things.

Does anybody have a source that Little Mo is staying in EE? There was a little comment on Digital Spy, but I would like to read the article. I think Kacey is a great actress, and I hope to see some great new storylines coming up, with her in them!

Florijo
28-09-2005, 19:02
I think it would be really great for Little Mo to be involved in a storyline with Freddie. Maybe Freddie could die from a tragic illness, I know it's not a happy storyline but it would be another challenge for Kacey. Also it would give Little Mo the perfect excuse to get back with Billy. I can see Billy comforting her, and helping her through the death, and she may start falling in love with him again. It would then pave the way for them to have a baby of their own.

Yeah, a storyline with Freddie being ill would be great. Has EE ever covered a storyline with an infant having a serious illness before, and possibly dying from it? Kacey was so good during the whole Trevor stuff so I reckon that she could handle an important issue like this well. It is really annoying when good actors are not given the chance to shine because of bad storylines.

littlemo
28-09-2005, 20:06
Yeah, a storyline with Freddie being ill would be great. Has EE ever covered a storyline with an infant having a serious illness before, and possibly dying from it? Kacey was so good during the whole Trevor stuff so I reckon that she could handle an important issue like this well. It is really annoying when good actors are not given the chance to shine because of bad storylines.

Yes EE have covered such storylines, Kathy and Phil Mitchell's son Ben had Meningitis, he didn't die but it was quite touch and go for a while. Also when EE first started, Ali and Sue Osman lost their baby son to cot death. Babies get ill all the time, I think it would be interesting to cover something like this.

I totally agree with the whole Trevor thing. Kacey was fabulous, she should be given more storylines with such impact.

littlemo
29-09-2005, 01:23
I have another idea for a storyline, self harm. Somebody mentioned it on another thread and I think it would be a good storyline for Little Mo. I don't think it has been covered in EE. She's been through so much and it would be realistic for her to feel this way.

the_watts_rule
29-09-2005, 13:23
Little Mo was good until she got involved with Alfie now she bores me Sorry Molfie fans

Florijo
29-09-2005, 15:32
Little Mo was good until she got involved with Alfie now she bores me Sorry Molfie fans

Alfie has alot to answer for. Little Mo was severly ruined by the 2nd rape ( :rolleyes: ) and then went completly down the pan when the bright sparks at the BBC decided to pair her with Alfie. Kat/Little Mo/Alfie must go down as the worst love triangle in EE ever. And I thought nothing could top Kat/Ant Knee/Zoe :rolleyes: :eek:.

littlemo
04-10-2005, 00:26
Alfie has alot to answer for. Little Mo was severly ruined by the 2nd rape ( :rolleyes: ) and then went completly down the pan when the bright sparks at the BBC decided to pair her with Alfie. Kat/Little Mo/Alfie must go down as the worst love triangle in EE ever. And I thought nothing could top Kat/Ant Knee/Zoe :rolleyes: :eek:.

Yes I don't know how Little Mo could have been through all the stuff she has in her life, and still be here to tell the tale, that takes real courage. Kat may seem tough on the outside but even she has tried to commit suicide, Little Mo just keeps going.

Agreed that whole Kat/Anthony/Zoe love triangle was rubbish. He so wasn't worth fighting over. He was a lovely man but nothing special. Just because he was a doctor it doesn't mean he was better than anyone else.

I really don't know what to say about Alfie, he can be quite nice, but the way he has treated everyone lately has been uncalled for. Poor Little Mo and poor Kat. He needs to do some serious grovelling.