PDA

View Full Version : Soap Awards 2005

bakedbean
27-09-2005, 19:01
Hello people, for the first time ever we are beggining a yearly award show featuring all your favourite soaps in the script board. The nominations are Exeter,Forebridge and Mersyside.

For those who write the soaps here is the catogoreys, please post your nominations. For those who are voting, it begins next week and the awards will happen in november. To vote just write your nominations in this thread and if possible a reason why.

Best Soap
Best Villian
Best Bitch
Best Hero
Best Couple
Best Storyline
Best Episode

Good Luck

bakedbean
27-09-2005, 19:14
Villan: Mike Scotsman - Lets see, he got a 16 year old girl pregnant, kicked his wife out while there son was at deaths door and is a bully.
Paul Ramsay- Is trying to destroy Exeter Street, Ruined Bob and Silvia's dream of a Hotel. Polluted the local lake killing all the birds and fish. Kicking out Alan and Trudy from there Home.
Robert Scotsman- Left his wife to face the music in New Zealand while he joined his family in Exeter, Joined up with Dennis Hill and Paul Ramsay to destroy The Street.
Dennis Hill- The leader of the destruction of Exeter Street, Killed Mike Scotsman and sent his henchmen to burn down the Bookies owned by Paul which almost killed Paul and disabled him.

BITCH
Phillipa Perry- Fired Vivian from her job for no reason, and does not get on with Lucy Sctosman
Lucy Scotsman- The queen of the street, does not get on with Phillipa and now owns The lion.

Best Hero
Shawn Scotsman- Saved Jill from a fire, helped save Sharon from Ray Butcher but risked his life and was shot.
Phil Grand- Saved his wife and killed Ray Butcher who kidnapped her, also accidentally shot Shawn Scotsman.

Best Storyline
Who Killed Roy Crabtree-Turned out to be Malcolm who atempted to kill Jill by setting the Post Office
Sharons New Man- Was eventually Kidnapped by him but he was killed by her Husband Phil.
Mikes Demise- Mike got Stacey (Age 16) pregnant, kicked his wife out of the Lion and borrowed money off Dennis Hill who eventually killed him.
Paul and Exeter Street- Paul entred the Street four months ago, he attempted to destroy the Street but failed and in a dramatic climax was crippled in a fire at his Bookies.

Best Episode
Paul Ramsay in Fire Starter!!!

baileya
27-09-2005, 20:26
BEST VILLAIN

TOMMY GALLAGHER- Bullys his men around into doing the dirty work. Hates Damien Jones
WAYNE NICHOLLOS- Audreys ex huspand. Beaten Audrey and Ben up on the same day. Demanded 10,000 off Audrey!

BEST BITCH

SUSAN JONES- Does not stand down to anyone. Slapped Hard Man Tommy Gallagher!

BEST STORYLINE
WAYNE VS AUDREY- What will the outcome be? Youll be surprised.
DAMIEN VS TOMMY,BARRY AND PAUL- The hardman vs the cocky man. The climax of this storyline will rock the street forever.

Ill post the other of my nominations in a few days. Keep reading and posting on Merseysiders.

big bro fan
28-09-2005, 21:16
As for the forebridge nominations i will have some more episodes up by the weekend so i should have my nominations in by saturday cant wait for competion off merseysiders and exeter.

Kim
28-09-2005, 21:43
Shouldn't this be in General Soap?

bakedbean
29-09-2005, 17:12
Shouldn't this be in General Soap?
No becuse its are created soaps not real ones

big bro fan
30-09-2005, 23:19
Well here are my nominations some of them will be for story lines in like two episodes time and stuff but anyway here we go.

Villian
Phil Sullivan:was going to beat up Mike to get the garage and is going to have something nasty instore for his family very soon
Rachel Woods:she drove Emily way within hours of moving in then got Emily to divorce Robbie who then went to save his marriage in scotland.

Bitch
Rachel woods:pretty much everything that i have said plus is soon set to domanate one characters life and move away from forebridge with all there money.
Louise Sullivan:is going to be really bitchy soon when she finds out about someone close to her dating Rachel Woods you put sadie king tracey barlow peggy mitchell together and you dont even come close.

Hero
Jamie Sullivan:stopped dad from beating up Mike owen.

Couple
Scott and Denise:stuck with Robbie when he lost wife Emily always happy to see the people of forebridge in there shop well liked by everyone

Story line
Basically the whole Rachel woods dating someone she should'nt
and Tina's grandad Alfie and new love in his Life Hazel

Episode
Bitch stayaway:this is a episode coming up in two episodes time where Louise finds out about Rachel and her new love.

That is pretty much my nominations all i'm saying is please vote not just for me but exeter and merseysiders and maybe if it's a sucess we can have one next year where either me or Merseysiders can decide the catagorys.

baileya
01-10-2005, 09:08
BEST VILLAIN

TOMMY GALLAGHER- Bullys his men around into doing the dirty work. Hates Damien Jones
WAYNE NICHOLLOS- Audreys ex huspand. Beaten Audrey and Ben up on the same day. Demanded 10,000 off Audrey!

BEST BITCH

SUSAN JONES- Does not stand down to anyone. Slapped Hard Man Tommy Gallagher!

BEST STORYLINE
WAYNE VS AUDREY- What will the outcome be? Youll be surprised.
DAMIEN VS TOMMY,BARRY AND PAUL- The hardman vs the cocky man. The climax of this storyline will rock the street forever.

BEST EPISODE
CLIMAX TO WAYNE VS AUDREY AND DAMIEN VS TOMMY,BARRY AND PAUL- This episode will be up in a few days. It is a double episode and will be furious.

BEST HERO
BEN- Son of Audrey. Was beaten up by his dad and still came back.

BEST COUPLE
PAUL AND DIANNE- Paul and Dianne had a 1 night stand resulting in Dianne getting pregnant. Paul decided to stay with her.

diamond1
01-10-2005, 22:15
when do votes close?

bakedbean
02-10-2005, 08:55
Votes begins today and will finish this sunday.

Put who your nominations are now!!!

big bro fan
02-10-2005, 09:27
Can i make my votes now then.

diamond1
02-10-2005, 21:54
you cant vote your a nominee

diamond1
02-10-2005, 22:00
best soap has to be exeter cause it was the first and is still here

best villian:rachel woods cause she was just nasty

best bitch:rachel woods again

best hero:shawn scotsman

best couple:shawn and amy although not much chance of them together much longer

best storyline:damien vs paul tommy barry

best episode:firestarter was just wicked

baileya
03-10-2005, 16:04
we can vote but not for our own soap so my nominations are:-

Best soap: Exeter, been running the longest.(Exeter)
Best villain: Paul Ramsay, great character(Exeter)
Best Hero: Shawn Scotsman (Exeter)
Best couple: Scott and Denise (Forebridge)
Best Storyline: Rachel woods (Forebridge)
Best episode: Fire starter. (Exeter)

big bro fan
03-10-2005, 16:24
Well here are my votes

Best villian:wayne from merseysiders because he is nasty(Mersysiders)
Best Bitch:Phillipa Perry (Exeter)
Best hero:shawn scotmen got shot by friend saved someone what more can i say(Exeter)
Best Storyline:Wayne vs Audrey just fantastic(Merseysiders)
Best Couple:Paul and Dianne(Merseysider)
Best Soap:Merseysiders because everyone has voted for Exeter it is good but i think Merseysiders gets better everyday(Merseysiders)
Best Episode:The one where Paul has that dream in hospital first of it's kind and very good(Exeter)

bakedbean
03-10-2005, 17:29
Best Soap Merseysiders to me this is the best on the board.
Bitch Susan Jones
Hero Jamie sullivan
Couple Paul and Dianne
Best Episode Climax to Wayne vs Audrey
Villian Tommy gallagher

big bro fan
03-10-2005, 17:41
who else is there to vote because if this is it then we might as well close voting soon

bakedbean
03-10-2005, 18:01
No we are leaving it open for a few more days till Thursday

Bryan
04-10-2005, 16:47
is this competition going to go on next year? if so will i be able to have my soap put into it? im penning episodes now and will start posting january 1st!

bakedbean
04-10-2005, 17:20
Yeah sure it is cool looking forward to another soap

baileya
04-10-2005, 17:59
good luck bondboffin

Bryan
04-10-2005, 18:06
thanks ive had the charatcer locations and storylines buzzing in my head for over 3 years but never got round to putting them down on paper:

just as a teaser:

Devon Seas

Is about a small tourist village in Torbay Devon, and tells the stories of the locals who live there. The buisnesses and local holiday camp are owned by the wealthy Taylor Family, who are very much as sexy, evil and coniving as the Ewing family from Dallas, who lord it up over all the other residents at Jenkins Manor. It contains elements from the past and present of all soaps making it a show that everyone will enjoy!

bakedbean
04-10-2005, 18:12
OH MY GOD!!!! I cant wait but boy am i gonna have to write some good stprylines and episodes becuse yours looks incredabile.

big bro fan
04-10-2005, 18:23
Looks like serious competition but i am looking forward to it congratulations bondboffin hope your soap is good better get working on some decent episodes. ALL I CAN SAY IS WATCH OUT MERSEYSIDERS EXETER AND MY SOAP FOREBRIDGE BECAUSE THERE IS A NEW SOAP IN TOWN.

baileya
04-10-2005, 18:46
well my first really big episode is up in a few days and it will be good! Keep reading and posting on Merseysiders

Bryan
04-10-2005, 18:49
soon NB is going to make a special forum for all the fantasy soaps, which is all good, when he does can you all have a thread with pictures of your characters ie who youd imagine they look like:

i get my pictures off google if they are a celeb
or hairdressing and model websites

eg:

http://www.presspix.supanet.com/rula.jpg

Hilary Blackstock/Taylor, deadly ex wife of propert tycoon Richard, back for revenge and to build bridges with her son nick

big bro fan
04-10-2005, 18:54
Forum sounds good suppose the pictures thing would'nt be that bad might try it

Rain_
04-10-2005, 19:06
If we had pictures it would give the storyline a whole new dimension

bakedbean
04-10-2005, 19:12
Wow when will it be up Bond Boffin.

Bryan
04-10-2005, 21:07
Wow when will it be up Bond Boffin.\

dont know depends on nb, but in the next month probably

bakedbean
05-10-2005, 17:01
Cool thanks

bakedbean
06-10-2005, 17:21
Best Soap- Exeter(: and Merseysiders
Villan- Rachel woods, Paul Ramsay (: Wayne and Paul Gallagher
Episode- Firestarter
Bitch- racehl woods Phillipa perry susan Jones
Hero Shawn Scotsman (:
Couple Shawn/Amy Scot and denise Paul/diane
Storyline Damien Vs Paul Rachel Woods and Wayne v Audery

big bro fan
06-10-2005, 17:31
I dont get these results

bakedbean
06-10-2005, 17:41
These are the ones with the most votes!!!! So they all win

baileya
06-10-2005, 19:13
Best Soap- Exeter(: and Merseysiders
Villan- Rachel woods, Paul Ramsay (: Wayne and Paul Gallagher
Episode- Firestarter
Bitch- racehl woods Phillipa perry susan Jones
Hero Shawn Scotsman (:
Couple Shawn/Amy Scot and denise Paul/diane
Storyline Damien Vs Paul Rachel Woods and Wayne v Audery

Just like to say well done Forebridge and Exeter. To be honest Im surprised how I tied for best soap. If people think it is right I will gladly let Exeter win best soap.

Bryan
06-10-2005, 20:19
results are in, is it okay if a mod now closes this thread?

baileya
06-10-2005, 20:37
I think so bondboffin and good luck with your writing