PDA

View Full Version : Truth About Crash Drama!

Hopes
26-09-2005, 15:39
It is definately Max King who dies and Robert Sugden knows that it was his fault and can't bear to stick around, so does the best thing and disappears from the village and his family for good. I personally wished it was robert who died but that's soaps for you, you know that when something like this happens, there's always a twist in it, and it's usually not what you think is going to happen.

dddMac1
26-09-2005, 15:40
i think it is max as well

feelingyellow
26-09-2005, 17:59
awww it's a shame max dies, i think personally max should leave the villiage to start a new life away from his dreadful family. i don't like robert not dying, but him leaving is denfinately a good thing!!! :cheer:

Abbie
26-09-2005, 18:04
awwwwwwwwwwwww

Jemma
26-09-2005, 19:39
Where did you find this out for sure?

alkalinetrio
26-09-2005, 19:44
hopes i agree i wud rather see robert die

Chloe-Elise
26-09-2005, 19:52
Robert deserves to die more than Max I think, they could do more with Max's character than Roberts.

Abi
26-09-2005, 20:18
Its a shame- whats the source?

deadlyvampiress
26-09-2005, 21:43
Damn, just when emmerdale was getting good they have to go and kill one of the only characters I like! (since only about 3 are decent). I don't really think there will be much point in watching after this; with the only good King dead and the sugden fued also dead; what do they have left? I don't think even the Carl/Chas storyline when Chas gets back will be enough to keep me interested; they'll probably take months to get back together and then break up again a couple of weeks later knowing emmerdale.

angelblue
26-09-2005, 23:46
Damn, just when emmerdale was getting good they have to go and kill one of the only characters I like! (since only about 3 are decent). I don't really think there will be much point in watching after this; with the only good King dead and the sugden fued also dead; what do they have left? I don't think even the Carl/Chas storyline when Chas gets back will be enough to keep me interested; they'll probably take months to get back together and then break up again a couple of weeks later knowing emmerdale.

Are you sure about the sugden fued being over if anything the kings are to be baying for the sugden blood after maxs dies their going to be war i bet :)

deadlyvampiress
27-09-2005, 08:16
I doubt it since Robert leaves

eastenders mad
27-09-2005, 10:47
i wouldn't be suprised that Robert leaves but i am sure someone will find him and get him sent down for life.

He needs to be punished for all the hurt and pain he caused for his family.

scizophonic
27-09-2005, 13:37
Maybe it isn't max that dies, the radio times says for that week....

3rd october:
The repercussions of the fatal crash are devastating.
Jimmy is furious with Max for trying to exonerate Paddy.
Ethan's plotting fails to split up Laurel and Ashley.

4th October
Jack struggles with recent events.
Ethan arranges for Laurel to move into the vicarage while Ashley's away.
Adam gives Alice some difficult news.

5th October
Paul's gets suspicious when Val steals again to try and pay off her debts.
The Kings and Sugdens struggle with recent events.
Simon finds a new job opportunity.

so im kinda guessing that the crash happens in the sunday episode because the 3rd oct is a monday!! also if it says that jack is struggling with the events it could be robert but it also says the kings are struggling so it could mean anything! Just have to watch and find out!

angelblue
27-09-2005, 13:40
tina baker said two people are leaving one dies and one leaves so either maxs dies and robert leaves or robert dies and maxs leaves

littlemo
27-09-2005, 14:56
tina baker said two people are leaving one dies and one leaves so either maxs dies and robert leaves or robert dies and maxs leaves

I think Robert dies and Max leaves. It would be a lot better.

dddMac1
27-09-2005, 15:30
i don't like Robert

deadlyvampiress
27-09-2005, 16:50
Yeah, if you look at the thread max to die?!and read my last posts you'll see that it more likely Rob dies and Max probably leaves but it could just be emmerdale misleading us.

TreyAtwood
27-09-2005, 16:50
it is most likely that Max dies and Robert leaves. Just cause if Emmerdale goes down the pan in the future and they need a bad boy they can bring him back.
What good would max be in the future unless they needed to poison more cows?

deadlyvampiress
27-09-2005, 16:55
Yeah but I thought Karl Davies said he was leaving for good.....? Plus, I think viewers would like to see some justice being done for all that Rob has done instead of him geeting away with it all and leaving. Also, leave Max alone! He rules and he's the best character in emmerdale :)

LUSHLOOKE69
27-09-2005, 23:31
so is Robert definately leaving?

angelblue
28-09-2005, 09:20
Apparently robert knows what he has done and leaves for good :)

tasha_cfc
28-09-2005, 09:39
I doubt they would kill off Robert so i think Max will die and Rob will leave

crazykez
28-09-2005, 13:30
How do you know it's not andy that dies and robert that leaves

eastenders mad
28-09-2005, 16:58
is it not Matt everone else thinks so

Bad Wolf
28-09-2005, 17:47
but in the spoilers - its says something about jack being devestated and doesnt mention the kings all week???

SoapRach
28-09-2005, 19:24
on the front of one of the magazines it shows Robert, Andy and debbie, and the headline says something about a tragedy or death, so you'd think it would be Robert as Max wasn't even pictured. (I may have compeltely the wrong end of the stick!)

xCharliex
28-09-2005, 20:03
Did anyone watch Paul O'Grady? Kelvin Fletcher (Andy) was on there and it showed a clip of Andy and Max in the car, and Rob driving towards them, Max grabs the steering wheel and the car crashes and overturns, Robert is in his own car and is fine as they never crashed into each other, he just has a bloody mouth, which i assume is down to a fight he has had before the accident.
Kelvin said Andy doesnt die, so it must be Max, not unless Robert crashes his own car after

feelingyellow
28-09-2005, 20:11
maybe robert feels so guilty he kills himself?

SoapWatcher
28-09-2005, 22:51
Did anyone watch Paul O'Grady? Kelvin Fletcher (Andy) was on there and it showed a clip of Andy and Max in the car, and Rob driving towards them, Max grabs the steering wheel and the car crashes and overturns, Robert is in his own car and is fine as they never crashed into each other, he just has a bloody mouth, which i assume is down to a fight he has had before the accident.
Kelvin said Andy doesnt die, so it must be Max, not unless Robert crashes his own car after

Then he goes to Andys car to help and it blows up...

xCharliex
29-09-2005, 08:36
Then he goes to Andys car to help and it blows up...

Ah ok, thanks for that

crazykez
29-09-2005, 09:55

Surely if it's meant to be a shock as to who dies, kelvin wouldn't just be able to say on national television that it's not him. So i reckon it's just to make us think it's not him when it actually is him. Well at least thats what i'm hoping as i really like max and i don't want him to die.

eastenders mad
29-09-2005, 10:16
Can't wait for it happen.
I want to know now.

crazykez
29-09-2005, 10:33
Can't wait for it happen.
I want to know now.
Me too.

angelblue
29-09-2005, 14:51
I just saw the advert for the car crash it showed an clip and said is this broterly hate :)

Jemma
29-09-2005, 17:49
When did you see the advert? I never get to see them, I missed the one for Zoe's trial as well! :(

feelingyellow
29-09-2005, 17:53
wouldn't be funny it neither max or robert died and andy did when everybody said he wouldn't!

xCharliex
29-09-2005, 18:04
I dont think its Andy at all, but he said it definately wasnt him! They wouldnt get rid of him anyway!

crazykez
01-10-2005, 11:48
I just saw the advert for the car crash it showed an clip and said is this broterly hate :)
I saw the advert yesterday, it looks really good. I just can't wait anymore.

eastenders mad
01-10-2005, 13:40
yeah i saw that to but it just showed you them riving at each other and what they have been saying to each other in last weeks eposides.

julieoapw
01-10-2005, 23:41
This is what the "Radio Times" says for Monday, word for word:
"Jack struggles to take in the news that one of the Sugden boys has not survived the accident."

eastenders mad
02-10-2005, 12:06
really wow i can't believe it.
I can't wait for tonights eposide now

Jemma
02-10-2005, 13:39
I can't wait either...I finally saw the trailer yesterday, it looks like it'll be really good!