PDA

View Full Version : Matilda gets run over!

tasha_hopkins
26-09-2005, 08:07
Im not sure if this is before or after her abduction.

good girl turned bad matilda goes for a drive with newly bad boy callan after a concert when they stop to have a smoke, but before long matilda is getting out of the car and acting very strangely, when she refuses to get back in the car callan drives off. Meanwhile robbie is driving along arguing with martha, when he hits something, they race back to discover matilda lying on the floor. has robbie killed his sister...... :(

Angeltigger
26-09-2005, 09:09
What Robbie doing with Martha...

i_luv_dennis
30-09-2005, 16:44
dont no lol

CrazyLea
30-09-2005, 16:46
omg how horrible would that be too run your sister over

eastenderfan_91
30-09-2005, 16:47
ohh this is quite bad reli

kirsty_g
01-10-2005, 16:05
i know

~*~Leanne~*~
02-10-2005, 19:09
does she get abducted then and poor robbie he must be upset

kirsty_g
17-10-2005, 12:45
i now

luna_lovegood
17-10-2005, 21:36
He already electrocuted her once lol! Poor boy will have nearly killed his sister twice.

*_*Smile*_*
18-10-2005, 19:41

good girl turned bad matilda goes for a drive with newly bad boy callan after a concert when they stop to have a smoke, but before long matilda is getting out of the car and acting very strangely, when she refuses to get back in the car callan drives off. Meanwhile robbie is driving along arguing with martha, when he hits something, they race back to discover matilda lying on the floor. has robbie killed his sister...... :(

id say its before as it says in the spoilers she gets abdunted fro her hospital bed :searchme:

i_luv_dennis
25-10-2005, 15:40
everythink is getting quite mad in home and away latley

Angeltigger
25-10-2005, 15:55
Yeah i know what you mean they have stalkers, people ran other people over

Debs
25-10-2005, 16:32

matilda gets run over? oh dear!!!

Angeltigger
25-10-2005, 16:51
matilda gets run over? oh dear!!!

:rotfl: i take it you don't like Matida

Debs
25-10-2005, 16:52
:rotfl: i take it you don't like Matida

:rotfl: nope!! i cant stand her LOL

Angeltigger
25-10-2005, 16:54
I know what you mean,

Debs
25-10-2005, 17:02
ITS HER face always so sulky!! a face for slapping!!! LOL

Angeltigger
26-10-2005, 09:31
For me it her voice

leanne27
15-11-2005, 18:34
I found this out in inside doap and all about soap. Matilda ends up in hospital maybe from being run over by robbie, as she is also doped up with drugs, there she escapes to go to a party with callan, he decides ro give her a date rape drug however ric gets there in time before callan can attack her, whilst ic and callan fight a drugged matilda stumbles outside and gets into a strangers car (his name is terry) then the search is on for matilda nobody knows where she is, however ic receives a call from matilda somehow rushes to find her and she is trapped in this mans celler, he manages to resuce he after days of been kidnapped!
poor matilda i really like her i think she and ric should be together he obviouasly cares for her after all he does to save her twice.

Debs
15-11-2005, 18:36
I found this out in inside doap and all about soap. Matilda ends up in hospital maybe from being run over by robbie, as she is also doped up with drugs, there she escapes to go to a party with callan, he decides ro give her a date rape drug however ric gets there in time before callan can attack her, whilst ic and callan fight a drugged matilda stumbles outside and gets into a strangers car (his name is terry) then the search is on for matilda nobody knows where she is, however ic receives a call from matilda somehow rushes to find her and she is trapped in this mans celler, he manages to resuce he after days of been kidnapped!
poor matilda i really like her i think she and ric should be together he obviouasly cares for her after all he does to save her twice.

oh so she gets found then thats greta news :rolleyes:

Angeltigger
17-11-2005, 13:12
poor matilda i really like her i think she and ric should be together he obviouasly cares for her after all he does to save her twice.But Ric is with Cassie