PDA

View Full Version : let loose spoilers 26th september and 3rd october

littleangel
25-09-2005, 21:25
Airing Monday, 26th September 2005 at 21:00 on E4

Ben and Lisa have a huge row when Lisa discovers he's been speaking to Ally about Arthur.

Ben quits his job.

At a school reunion party, Alex is chatting up an old school friend when her husband storms into the bar and accuses him of having a cyber affair with his wife.

Ben steps in to separate the men, and the barman offers Ben a job.

Meanwhile, a drunk Jenny drags Alex off for an impromptu pole dancing session.
Airing Monday, 3rd October 2005 at 21:00 on E4

Ben and Lisa go to Crewe to see Arthur.

They return dejected after arriving late and not getting to see him.

Ben becomes engrossed in the custody case, and Lisa feels helpless and worried - her parents are moving abroad.

Alex's business is doing well but he has missed a household payment.

A group of nuns book a night out in a limo.

One requests to see a bar, and pandemonium erupts when a group of men assume they are in fancy dress.

The young nun, Sister Claire, who appears to doubt her faith, asks Alex in for a drink.

Everyone appears to have forgotten Luke's birthday, and he hits the town with a girlfriend, still bitter.

Alex takes Sister Claire to the Lodge, not knowing Ally is going there with Nathan.

Luke also decides to bring his girl to the Lodge.

When everyone arrives, Jenny and Gareth are there, having a blazing row. Alex and Ally argue about Nathan.

Matt arrives and is upset about Nathan and Ally.

Luke storms off, angry about his failed birthday.

Alex sneaks Sister Claire out and kisses her hand as a goodnight - an unexpected, but fun evening.

Chloe-Elise
25-09-2005, 21:35
Looks good, i really like this now, I look forward to it more than hollyoaks now :)

littleangel
26-09-2005, 21:31
i know same here lol

di marco
26-09-2005, 21:39
shouldnt these be in the thread "Ben & Lisa: Let Loose (Spoilers)"?