PDA

View Full Version : *daddy i miss you*

xcutiekatiex
24-09-2005, 14:56
heya guys i found this video on the web all about a little girl who misses her dad cause he died i thought i would turn it into aleesha saying it as her dad leo died its not a sequel but you can all tell me what you think!

Aleesha stands beside leos grave she is about four years old she bends down with a little flour in her hand

aleesha: its been a three years now and i really really miss you daddy , mummy says your safe in a little place they call hevan she smiles and continues with her story

aleesha : mummy said we had you favourite dinner yesterday , i ate it all up even though i dont like it ,

i started school this year , i drewed a picture of us

you are the greatest daddy

i can swing on the swing all by myself even though i miss you with me

cant you see me??

i miss you tickling me , tickeling my belly ,

mummy says its ok

i know you dont like it when i cry and i dont mean to be sad

but it hurts to know your not here

maybe some day i can visit you in hevan?

its time for me to go home now i sleep with the light on just incase you come home and kiss me good night like you used to i miss you daddy its not the same without you ...

aww how sweet hehe

eastenderfan_91
24-09-2005, 16:44
thats so sad i am actually near to crying i miss leo too!!! i wish he didnt die! :'( :'(

Katy
24-09-2005, 17:42
thats the dj sammy heaven remix after the september the eleventh attacks. Its so sad, it makes me cry every time.

feelingyellow
24-09-2005, 18:19
awww that's so sweet

Leo_in_ee_rules
24-09-2005, 20:00
aww its so sad, im nearly in Tears!!!

lollymay
25-09-2005, 10:37
awww that is so sweet im nearly crying now

i_luv_dennis
25-09-2005, 11:04
thats so sad i am actually near to crying i miss leo too!!! i wish he didnt die! :'( :'(and me :crying: :crying: :crying:

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 15:00
awwww thats so sad :crying: