PDA

View Full Version : Biff set to return with Kathy

Chloe O'brien
23-09-2005, 10:36
Emmerdale has confirmed that Stuart Wade, who played Biff Fowler, will return for Seth’s funeral alongside Malandra Burrows (Kathy Glover).
Stuart played Biff for five years before leaving the show in October 1999. He will make a guest appearance alongside Malandra for an emotional tribute to Stan Richards, who played the legendary Seth Armstrong, who passed away last February.
The pair will appear in an episode at the beginning of November when the villagers come together to pay their respects to Seth.

We are told that Seth’s partner Betty struggles to come to terms with her loss and Biff arrives just in time to offer her a shoulder to cry on.
“It’s good to be back working with old friends once again,” Stuart says. “They have made me feel really welcome and it feels like I’ve never been away. I am proud to be a part of a show that’s so successful.”

As reported previously, Malandra is also returning to the show.
“Stan was a wonderful man and I am honoured to be involved in giving his character the send off that he deserves.”

The Emmerdale story team has worked closely with Stan’s family while writing his departure from the show.
“We are delighted that Stuart and Malandra were able to come back to Emmerdale for these moving scenes,” says Kathleen Beedles, the show’s series producer. “It’s great to have them back on screen for this fitting tribute.”

Source: itv.com

i_luv_dennis
24-09-2005, 12:49
thaks for that

chance
25-09-2005, 22:05
that will be good,i always liked biff

Jenbobber
25-09-2005, 22:58
but biff died?!?!?

how can they bring him back?

Jade
25-09-2005, 23:00
but biff died?!?!?

how can they bring him back?

Was that not Butch who died?

Jenbobber
25-09-2005, 23:01
awww yeh it was sorry, stoopid me!! hehe

I liked biff too!! he was pretty hot if i remember right.

Rain_
26-09-2005, 05:32
remember the name but not the face, was he hot?

kayla05
26-09-2005, 10:27
I liked Biff, cant wait to see them both return!

stacyefc
26-09-2005, 12:52
i do remember biff's face but who is he? is he related to betty?