PDA

View Full Version : scott and josie.....

tasha_hopkins
22-09-2005, 22:20
kiss passionatley, dont know the full story but scott and hayley are "on a break" because of the baby scenario, and because of hayleys heart problems due to strain of baby. And josie is feeling sorry for herself, and they are a shoulder to cry on for each other, and josie leans in to kiss scott but he backs off then grabs her and kisses her passionatley.
Hayley finds out because kim overhears scott telling alf about it, and kim tells scott if he doesn't tell hayley he will, they end up fighting but scott eventually tells hayley himself and she doesn't take it well.
Hayley and josie end up arguing which causes hayley to collapse and end up in hospital, which leaves josie to be the bad guy again. scott visits hayley in hospital and goes to grab her hand but she pulls away, which leads kim to butt his nose in and says "do you mind your upsetting the mother of my baby" another fight breaks out between them.... :clap:

source:backtothebay.net

CrazyLea
22-09-2005, 22:46
awwww poor hayley :|

melmarshall858
23-09-2005, 09:00
yeah this is what breaks haylie and scott up for good (well for now anyway)and leads to her getting back with kim and they get engaged. nothing happens between josie and scott other than the kiss though scott goes with amanda vale (dans ex wife)

Kylie
23-09-2005, 11:23
why is it in soap land things never go the way you want them to - i just want scott and hayley to be together with their baby!

melmarshall858
23-09-2005, 12:09
well i don't know for sure but i am positive they will end up together its obvious they are perfect for each ither the switched paternity results storyline has gone on for far too long now and needs to be resolved esp with kim and haylie getting married in a fortnight so i am hoping the wedding will be called off and scott and haylie get back together before the baby is born and maybe even married

Debbie Meadows
23-09-2005, 12:28
So is Kim the father? and I thought Josie leaves for good

melmarshall858
23-09-2005, 13:08
kim is not the father although the paternity results tell everyone that he is (the stalker finds out scott is really the father and swaps the results)
josie leaves for good but not next week when she leaves with tasha she does come back then she has a final storyline about a resort opening in the bay with martha's biological father then leaves for good

Debbie Meadows
23-09-2005, 13:15
thanks for clearing that up!

melmarshall858
23-09-2005, 14:23
no problem glad i could help

Crazy Gal 88
23-09-2005, 18:38
am crossing my fingers that scott willl find out and be with hayley and the baby!!!

Chloe-Elise
23-09-2005, 18:52
Scott should be with Hayley and the baby, when does everyone find out hes the father?

tasha_hopkins
23-09-2005, 22:16
i thought hayley died in childbirth thats what i heard

Crazy Gal 88
23-09-2005, 22:53
eh? NNOOOOOO but if thats true i bet itll happen just when her and scoot have got back togther and everyones happy and stuff or shell still be with kim but scott will open the results or get aother ttest and want to bring up the baby and kim will chicken ou! but i dont want hayley to die! i liem her character!

Stacy
25-09-2005, 16:53
Hayley cant die, they're bringing in a new person to play her when this one leaves the show - unless it happens after that????

tasha_hopkins
25-09-2005, 17:20
yeah they brought a new person in but her contract is only for a few months leaving speculation that she dies in childbirth, and giving the strong hints of hayley could die because of her heart problems i think it could be true. i got this from the austrailian website :angel:

melmarshall858
26-09-2005, 09:01
i dont think they will kill haylie off although perhaps they left it open so that it could happen this way if the new actress was not popular.