PDA

View Full Version : latest spoilers for holby

bookworm_nat123
26-02-2005, 10:11
hey
these are the latest spoilers for holby

Tuesday 1/3 8pm - Holby City
'Another Car Wreck' : Mark comes in to see Chrissie and ends up helping out with the staff shortage by working a shift, as the hospital drama continues.
Tricia is angry and tells Chrissie she cannot believe she has chosen him over her. Chrissie encourages Mark to apply for a full-time post as a nurse; he seems keen but, when Tricia finds out, she is furious, so he says he will not apply.
Connie's systems are causing chaos and Will stands up to her. He says that she only bullies him to hide her own inadequacies and cracks in her management style are beginning to show.
Sean tries to speak to Jess but she avoids him all day. Sean and Ric convince Zubin to talk to her but, when he tries, she feels suffocated and storms out. Sean follows and tells Jess he loves her; will she tell him the truth?

Tuesday 8/3 9pm - Holby City
'Awakenings' : Mark decides to leave Holby City as it is obvious that Tricia does not want him around, and Chrissie is coming round to her mum's way of thinking. After dealing with a patient whose parental situation mirrors her own, Tricia changes her mind and tells Mark he can stay - Chrissie can make up her own mind. Mark pleads with Chrissie to let him stay and prove himself as a father.
Donna goes for a job at the bar and gets Mickie to help her by lying and telling the manager that she has bar experience, which she hasn't.
Meanwhile, Mubbs has assumed that he will be Owen's best man and Owen tells Diane that he does not want him as his attitude is annoying him. Later, in the bar, Mubbs apologises to Owen for being in a mood but says that being left by Rosie has affected him.
Jess realises that being a single mother will be hard and, when Sean asks if they can try again as friends, she readily accepts.

Tuesday 15/3 8pm - Holby City
'Total Recall' : It's the day before Diane and Owen's wedding, as the medical drama continues. When Mark takes over organising the stag party, he and Mubbs put a plaster cast on Owen's arm and take him to the bar for drinks with the rest of the party.
Tricia convinces Diane that she needs to have a hen night. She gets the girls to draw lots to decide who they will dress up; Diane gets Donna's name and chooses a skimpy nurse's uniform. They arrive in the bar and are shocked to see the stags there, too.
Diane gets drunk and Ric offers to take her home. Back at her place, she discusses her insecurities about Chrissie and Owen, and the pair share a kiss.
Elsewhere, Chrissie finds Owen chained to a statue and frees him. He tells her he must go to his office to collect the wedding rings and she says she will remove his plaster cast there. He apologises to Chrissie about the way he has treated her and the pair end up in a steamy clinch on his desk.
Meanwhile, Mickie notices that Jodie is struggling to cope behind the bar and offers to help out. Jodie has become feverish and breathless and Mickie takes her to the hospital so that Will can examine her. But when she takes her home afterwards, their flirting goes further..

I cant believ owen would do that 2 Diane!!!!!
ric and diane r made 4 each other!! they should have gotten married!!!

emma
26-02-2005, 10:27
Naughty Owen! I agree with you, Ric and Diane are made for eachother!

Jenni4evazz
01-03-2005, 10:03
Ric + Diane = TRUE LOVE.

Owen - yeuch!

bookworm_nat123
01-03-2005, 15:24
completely agree!!!!
they should stop flaffing around and just be together
RIC+DIANE 4ever

Bad Wolf
02-03-2005, 16:58
i hope Jess and Zubin end up together, i know there is a lot of history between them but they are really good!!! i also agree with Diane and Ric, definatley tension there!!1:)

Beaver
03-03-2005, 10:03
I agree, they belong together. I wish they would hurry up and do something about it. Thought the Paris episode was it!! But no Zubin changes his mind...again... Well now Shaun knows the baby is not his, surely must just be a matter of time!! Ric is gonna go mad! But who cares, he's not exactly a great role model!!

SoapRach
03-03-2005, 11:56
You just know that they're gonna drag this out as long as possible - probably until the birth! I really want them to get together but I think they'll make it boring! Shame! I still think that if one of them had gone to Ric before anything had gone on between them, and been honest, with time Ric would have given them his blessing. Think he'll be more angry over the fact it was kept from him.

pookie1968uk
03-03-2005, 12:11
why doesnt she just tell zubin the baby is his. i cant stand it each week waiting to see if she tells him, but i agree with you they are going to drag this out for ages!

SoapRach
03-03-2005, 12:20
She thinks he doesn't want it to be his. I think he's just scared - scared of commiting after his wife died, and scared of being a dad. I think he'd be a great dad!

pookie1968uk
03-03-2005, 12:30
i do too. i think he's lovely!

RealityGap
23-03-2005, 15:03
It does seem to be a bit of a theme in Holby at the minute, lots of couples that should be together but arn't - Dianne and Rik, Chrissie and Owen and Jess and Zuben.

Totally agree that the story line of Jess and Zuben's baby is going to drag on for weeks - infact make that months

jamieleigh762
24-03-2005, 18:43
does anyone know who plays jodie in the soap

Crazy Gal 88
25-03-2005, 10:18
yeh i reckon it will dragon for weeks too but am worried it may start to get boring!

bookworm_nat123
30-03-2005, 13:55
i completely agree as well that the storyline will drag on they should just hurry up and be together zuben and jess are made for each other!!