PDA

View Full Version : max to die?!

chance
21-09-2005, 22:35
Revenge turns out to be dramatically bitter when Robert and Andys fued reaches an explosive climax on October 2nd.

Andy and Robert lay into each other when Andy scuppers Roberts plan to leave Emmerdale with Debbie and Sarah.

but the fight gets out of hand leaving Max King to split them up telling Robert to leave the village. then he bags a lift to the station with Andy.

But as Max gets into Andy land rover Robert revs the engine on his own car and drives straight at them at speed. The Land Drover ploughs into a wal flipping wildly befor landing on its roof.

When Robert realises what he has done he races to the smoking wreck.

DEATH SPOILER

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Andy pulls himself to saftey and before robert can reach a terrified Max a 'Huge' explosion rips through the car Killing Max instantly

eastenders mad
22-09-2005, 11:02
when they are going down the cliff you could see Andy driving the land Rover.
Saw it in the all about soap mag.

squarelady
22-09-2005, 11:24
Oh so it's max that dies, I would have preferred it was one of the other two to be honest!

Bad Wolf
22-09-2005, 11:26
i was expecting robert

Chris_2k11
22-09-2005, 11:28
Max wont be missed!

Keating's babe
22-09-2005, 11:38
Max wont be missed!

I liked Max. Lets hope it's wrong and it's actually Robert.

squarelady
22-09-2005, 11:39
Max wont be missed!

Speak for yourself! I'll miss him more than the other two!

Keating's babe
22-09-2005, 11:40
Speak for yourself! I'll miss him more than the other two!

Agreed about Max. Robert definitely wouldn't be missed. I don't mind Andy, although think he needs to live a little.

Chris_2k11
22-09-2005, 11:50
Yeah but he's hardly a big character is he?! You'll hardly notice he's gone!

Chris_2k11
22-09-2005, 11:57
Tom's totally gonna regret the way he treated him!

Luna
22-09-2005, 11:58
Sounds like good stuff - but i thought it was robert too

tammyy2j
22-09-2005, 14:04
I would prefer if it was Robert.

Chris_2k11
22-09-2005, 14:12
I would prefer if it was Robert.But that means Victoria's lost a mum and a brother! :(

Jemma
22-09-2005, 18:36
Out of Max, Andy and Robert I'm glad it is Max but I was just warming to him..felt really sorry for him when he had to stitch up Jimmy on the vets table and how he always gets pulled into the company stuff when all he wants is to be a vet... I would have prefered Danny to die...:(

deadlyvampiress
22-09-2005, 20:21
Well, I just hope that this is emmerdale trying to fool us all and Robert is the one who dies; the only reason I watch emmerdale at the moment is because of Max and if he dies then I'll stop watching because I hate nearly every other character.

alkalinetrio
22-09-2005, 20:29
i preffer max to them other 2

deadlyvampiress
23-09-2005, 16:46
The Radio Times site leads me to believe that it will be Robert who dies but it also kinda pints to Max.

3rd october:
The repercussions of the fatal crash are devastating.
Jimmy is furious with Max for trying to exonerate Paddy.
Ethan's plotting fails to split up Laurel and Ashley.

4th October
Jack struggles with recent events.
Ethan arranges for Laurel to move into the vicarage while Ashley's away.
Adam gives Alice some difficult news.

5th October
Paul's gets suspicious when Val steals again to try and pay off her debts.
The Kings and Sugdens struggle with recent events.
Simon finds a new job opportunity.

Since Jack is said to be struggling with recent events before the Kings, I'm guessing Robert dies and maybe Max is just seriously hurt....or maybe he dies aswell a few days later. Although, Charlie Kemp has said he wants more storylines whereas Karl Davies has said he is leaving the soap for good. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Bad Wolf
23-09-2005, 16:58
its got to be robert

Jemma
23-09-2005, 17:10
If it says Jimmy is furious with Max, after the car crash happens he can't be the one that dies can he? :searchme: I'm getting really impatient now, can't wait til it happens and I find out for sure who it is that dies lol.

angelblue
23-09-2005, 17:11
Yes robert dies i think :(

littlemo
23-09-2005, 18:32
If it says Jimmy is furious with Max, after the car crash happens he can't be the one that dies can he? :searchme: I'm getting really impatient now, can't wait til it happens and I find out for sure who it is that dies lol.

Exactly, if the Radio Times is accurate, I think it's quite self explanatory. Where did this spoiler come from that Max was going to die? is there a source to back it up?

It wil definetely mean more if Robert dies. The audience have grown to hate him, but maybe they will have a bit of sympathy if it turns out he tries to rescue Andy from death. I'm sure Jack will feel pretty guilty, despite Robert's actions, he is still is his father.

feelingyellow
23-09-2005, 19:45
robert dieing would make my day! i would feel sorry for victoria cos she loses so many people but i just want robert to GO, GO, GO! i hate him :angry: i perfer andy :wub:

deadlyvampiress
23-09-2005, 20:05
I don't feel sorry for Victoria, I'd rather she was killed off than anyone else in the whole of Emmerdale and that is saying something with the likes of Jimmy, Matthew & Sadie King still around. I doubt Victoria would care anyway, she'd probably just try and make Jack buy her a mobile or a pony to "make her feel better" whatever.......

i_luv_dennis
24-09-2005, 12:49
i like all of them lol

instinct
24-09-2005, 17:36
i was hoping it would have been andy, because he (in my eyes ) causes all the grief that surrounds the sugdons and max has just one a huge thing for his family and what is his reward DEATH!!

feelingyellow
24-09-2005, 17:48
hmmm, well andy did cause sarah's death which did cause greif in the sugden family, but andy doesn't really want to hurt anyone, robert does

littlemo
24-09-2005, 22:02
hmmm, well andy did cause sarah's death which did cause greif in the sugden family, but andy doesn't really want to hurt anyone, robert does

I agree. Andy is a character that tends to make mistakes because he is trying to do something good for a member of his family or friends (like he was trying to help Jack out with the insurance when he set fire to the barn). And often his actions have dire consequences, but Roberts sets out to hurt the people around him. His family are the prime targets in his campaigns, especially Andy who he has always been jealous of.

If anybody deserves to die, it is Robert! His plans to wreck Andy's life are no short of criminal.

sarahwelford
25-09-2005, 02:34
robert does deserve to die he is using debbi to get back at andy
Max will be the one who dies i think the king family need a tragedy there is to mayn of them

eastenders mad
25-09-2005, 10:43
well said.
i wish they would just leave

sarahwelford
25-09-2005, 10:45
i was loving it when zoe blew home farm up

kacixxx
25-09-2005, 19:53
How could it be max when donna has to choose between Marlon and Max sometime in the future? :cartman:

deadlyvampiress
25-09-2005, 20:05
Has that been confirmed?

stacyefc
26-09-2005, 12:54
ooh sounds good. I hate robert he is horrible imean he is sick he goes with all andy's exes

Smiley
26-09-2005, 13:59
Robert to die. Hes a snake and deserves to be in a box. Max is pretty innocent really!!!

deadlyvampiress
26-09-2005, 22:07
I'd convinced myself Max was going to be one of the survivors but now I'm almost sure he'd going to die and it's not fair. He hasn't been in it long enough and he'd only just gotten his first real storyline which was great. It's stupid to kill him off now. Still, emmerdale isn't giving anything away. On the itv site it says:

Jack arrives at the crash scene and can’t believe the sight before him. He calls the emergency services to put out the fire, but there’s no chance that the remaining boy inside the Landrover will have survived the blast and flames.

This I would say suggests Max because we can be pretty sure Andy lives and why would Robert be inside the landrover? Unless he went in it to get Max out.......

Jack asks the two survivors what happened and is astonished that the feud between Robert and Andy has caused such a tragedy. He breaks down as he takes in the enormity of the situation.

Meanwhile, Debbie is devastated that Robert lied to her to get back at Andy and, feeling ashamed at the way she treated Emily, asks her to keep quiet about her plans to leave the village.

But how will she react when she realises that one of the boys is dead?

This on the other hand suggests Robert because as I said before, we're pretty sure Andy lives and has Debbie actually really spoken to Max to care if he died? From this it seems as if it's either Robert or Andy and we're fairly positive it's not Andy. Of course, in true emmerdale style this might be the twist although I highly doubt it. Apparently it's been revealed one dies and another leaves; maybe Robert dies but Max is still intent on leaving (which gives him the chance to come back :)). You can tell I really don't want Max to die!! That's because if he dies I know I won't be bothered about watching emmerdale anymore and that'll be it. Just like Holby City when they killed off Nic Yorke, I haven't watched it since......:(

deadlyvampiress
26-09-2005, 22:11
I just found something else strange on the itv site for Thursday.

When he(Robert) spots that Andy is looking, he kisses Debbie, which of course prompts Andy to run over and deck his brother, making it clear as he does that Robert’s gone too far and that he’s going to kill him. Don’t speak too soon…

Jemma
27-09-2005, 17:48
Meanwhile, Debbie is devastated that Robert lied to her to get back at Andy and, feeling ashamed at the way she treated Emily, asks her to keep quiet about her plans to leave the village.

But how will she react when she realises that one of the boys is dead?[/I]

Well that kinda gives it away doesn't it? Debbie wouldn't really care if Max died and I don't think it's Andy so I think its Robert!

crazykez
28-09-2005, 13:53
I really hope it's not max that dies :( as i really like him. He's the only reason why i watch it. I can't wait anymore, i need to know who dies and who leaves. It's really bugging me now.

Keating's babe
28-09-2005, 14:30
I like Max and hope it isn't him as it would leave the Paddy storyline in mid-air. But I heard that the actor who plays him has already filmed his last scenes so it isn't looking good. :crying: